The Missing Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tina and her pledge took their clothes off, her eyes roamed his body. She thought he must have been a football player. His muscular chest formed a V-shape as it tapered down to his waist. Much like Buster's did.

She remembered fitting the condom over his average sized cock, and laid back on the mat, glad she'd followed the advice of the older girls and lubed her pussy.

With little fanfare, the young man mounted Tina and fucked her steadily for a few minutes, before suddenly speeding up, then grunting as his face went beet red. He jerked a few more times, then rolled off her, panting, his dick already wilting in the soiled rubber.

Without so much as a kiss, he stood, rolled it off and threw it in the trash bin, then turned and gathered his clothes. After putting them on, he turned, looking her up and down, then said, "Thanks," and walked away.

After all the girls had finished their first round of tasks, Tina's next card was again missionary. Sighing, she accepted her task and watched the young man being led to the mat where she stood.

"Hi, I'm Gus." A faint blush colored his cheeks as he smiled at her, now clad only in a thin robe. She saw his eyes dart down to her chest, then back up. A grin stole over her face as she thought about how her nipples must look poking through the gauzy fabric.

Tina unwrapped her robe and let it fall, sliding off her shoulders and over the curve of her ass, ending up in a pool of white fabric around her feet. He followed the robe as it revealed her round boobs, topped with brown areola and stiff nipples, dropping lower to take in her taut stomach and full bush of dark, curly hair.

"I'm Tina," she said as she watched him look over her body.

He took a deep breath, then let it out, looking at her. "Um, nice to meet you," he said, then shuffled a foot. He looked to the side, then back at the stunning, naked young woman in front of him. The tent in his pants showed his eagerness.

"Same here." She smiled at him, noting his nervousness. "It's okay."

"Thanks," Gus mumbled as he took off his clothes. She watched him, aware of his shyness, but also of something else that intrigued her. She sat on the mat as he pulled off his pants, giggling as he almost toppled over.

Smiling back at her, he said, "Sorry, you're just so beautiful. I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you."

Her head cocked to the side, and she smiled. "Thank you, that's sweet." She appraised the rock-hard dick that pointed to the ceiling as he got on his knees in front of her. She held her hands out to him as she lay back, spreading her legs around him, knees up.

Gus shuffled forward until his hands were on either side of her. "Are you okay if we do this?" he asked in a low voice.

A soft, powdery explosion went off inside her chest as she gazed into his eyes. He was the first guy she'd done things with to show this sort of consideration to her.

Nodding, she said, "Yes. You're cute, and I appreciate you asking."

"You're gorgeous."

He grinned and lowered himself, his hips contacting her upper thighs. As he lay down on her, moving up to where his dick barely touched her pubic hair, an authoritative voice called out, "Have you two forgotten something?"

Gus and Tina both looked up at the sorority mistress standing next to them, waving a square packet at them, her eyebrows wiggling. "Not thinking with the big head, huh?"

He sat up quickly, his face red as he accepted the packet, tore it open and pulled the rubber out.

"Let me," Tina said as she scooted back a little before sitting up. Leaning forward, her legs still spread on either side of Gus, she took the condom from him, and with a sudden movement, opened her mouth and sucked in his cock. He groaned, then bucked as her tongue circled his shaft.

She rocked back and forth, feeling his hard dick slide along her lips. She could smell him, a slight, musky odor she found attractive. After a few more sucks, she let him go with a pop, then smiled up at him. "Sorry, I just couldn't resist."

He laughed. "No problem! You can do that anytime."

Grinning, she rolled the condom down his shaft, ensuring it fit on snugly, then reclined, beckoning him to her. He leaned over her, then lined himself up and pushed inside.

Tina arched her back, rolling her hips to him as he slid in deep. Once their pubic bones pressed together, he kissed her as she returned the kiss, pressing her lips to his. He pulled almost all the way out, then thrust into her. Their bodies rocked as one as they fucked.

Gus' eyes clenched tight, and Tina listened to the grunts he uttered each time he bottomed out. Her own soft squeaks accompanied him with each thrust.

Her passion built as he drove into her. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him to her as her heels bounced on the back of his knees. The world seemed to fade away as they transitioned from fucking to making love.

"Tina," Gus grunted, arching his back as he pressed deep inside her. He said her name again, a breathy sigh that tickled her heart. Once more, he breathed her name as he moved over her, filling her.

There was something different about this boy. He didn't possess bulging muscles or a chiseled profile. The one that had fucked her before had both, but had done little more than masturbate inside her, with no thought about her feelings or if he'd made her feel good. Heaven forbid he put in the effort to make her cum.

This young man differed from all the other guys she'd been with. As they kissed, their mouths open and tongues dueling, she sensed a warmth and tenderness in him. The way he moved, she knew he was trying to stimulate her so it would be pleasurable for her. And it was working.

They rocked, coming together as one as their bodies climbed the mountain together. Even with the condom, sex felt wonderful to Tina. She'd discovered how much she loved it in the back seat of more than one high school senior's car the previous year.

Now, in her first semester of college, she was openly fucking a guy in front of any stranger that walked by. That thrilled her, making her pussy gush around the young man who thrusted into her as she clutched him close.

Did she like it when people watched her? One guy had stood nearby as Gus mounted her, then left. Another couple of guys, holding plastic cups of beer, were off to the side, trading comments.

They must have approved because Tina saw bulges growing in their pants. That sight gave her a newfound feeling of power. No one had ever watched her do this before, and it ignited something deep inside.

She felt the exhilarating urge, like a whisper in her ear, to do this kind of thing again. To be the center of attention as she flaunted her sex. She wanted people to watch her fuck. It was thrilling, and a little frightening.

Gus twitched on top of her, and she wondered if he was getting close. He moved higher on her, changing the angle as he entered her to give her clit more stimulation, and she felt herself tingling deliciously.

They pulled and ground against each other. "Tina," he repeated softly, as if the word were a talisman. Her hands stroked him as he pounded her fiercely.

"I'm here, Gus. Fuck me... Oh fuck me." She threw her head back as it rocked against the mat.

With a grunt, he called out her name one more time as he bucked hard against her. "I'm cumming," he groaned into her ear. "Cum with me. Please."

Tina's hips jerked as she felt him cum, his dick pulsing. She wished he hadn't put on the condom, suddenly wanting to feel his essence inside her. That thought took her over the top and she moaned, a high-pitched sound as she came.

After several more thrusts, they slowed, then stopped, both breathing hard.

"That was incredible," Tina said into his ear as his head hung beside hers.

He nodded, still trying to breathe. After a few moments, he looked at her. "Thank you. I've never felt anything like that before," he said as he searched her eyes. He smiled and kissed her. The kiss went on and on, making Tina's toes curl.

Applause from nearby caused them to break their kiss and look up. The mistress was beaming down at them. He rolled over and pulled her to him.

"You performed flawlessly, Tina. Welcome to the Gamma Nu Omega sorority!" More applause greeted them from the other sorority members surrounding them, bringing grins to both their faces.

"I trust you're satisfied?" the mistress asked him.

"Oh yeah! This one's a keeper, for sure!" He laughed and pulled her closer. He gazed at her, forgetting the others in the room. They looked into each other's eyes and she felt something pass between them. Her heart sped up, and she realized she was being held by someone special, someone that should not be let go of.

After another kiss, Gus asked, "Want to get cleaned up?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

Disengaging himself from her arms, he stood and held his hand out to her. She looked up at him and took the offered hand. Standing on wobbly legs, he pulled off his condom and threw it away, then put his arm around her waist. They walked towards the stairs, both naked, then up to the second floor.

They explored each other in the shower until they could no longer ignore the pounding on the door. Shutting off the water, they found clean towels and quickly dried themselves, smiling and giggling like two shy teenagers. Wrapped only in their towels, they exited the bathroom, apologizing for taking so long to the line that had formed in the hallway.

Tina took Gus by the hand and led him to her room down the hall. They entered, and she shut and locked the door behind her, then took him to bed.

The sun was high the next morning when they finally awoke. They'd made love again in the soft bed before falling asleep with Gus spooning behind Tina, in what was to become their favorite way to sleep together.

####

She looked up at Buster and smiled. He stood before her with a tight grin and furrowed eyebrows. "What is it, cutie?"

"Do you know where my help is?"

"It's Crystal today," she said as she looked around, just now noticing that she wasn't there. "Where is she?"

He shook his head. "I heard Brandon say she called in sick."

Tina's heart dropped. Oh, fuck me. What was she going to do? She knew that even with Viagra the men needed fluffers to keep them up for the shoot. These girls made good money sucking the actors' cocks. Some of them hoped to break into the business and become actresses, and others saw the job as easy money, doing the things they did anyway, but getting paid well for it.

That some guys required a bit more stimulation was usually not a problem. Often, they would ask if the fluffer could take off her top and let them fondle her breasts, and occasionally would slip a finger or two under the fluffer's skirt.

"Well, crap," Tina sighed and looked around. A few other shoots were going on, but their crew were all busy. "Okay, let me see who's available."

Buster shuffled his feet, evidently having more to say.

Really? It amazed her how he could even be close to shy after what she'd seen him do to the girls before.

"Um, you know I need... more help than most of them will give, right?" He asked her.

She nodded, knowing what he meant. "I know, it's okay." She put a hand on his powerful arm, his corded muscles giving her an illicit thrill. A mental image of seeing him the previous week, bent over a girl, taut as he came all over her back flashing through her mind.

With a flush of warmth spreading between her legs, she said, "Let me see what I can do. You start getting yourself primed, okay?" He nodded and moved over to the couch, stripping off the last of his clothes and reclining. He grasped his cock and stroked it slowly.

Tina turned and walked over to the long hallway that ran the length of the building. She needed help, a fluffer that would do for Buster what was necessary for him to become one of the most popular porn stars of the day.

Buster had a special need.

He needed a girl to cum on his cock as he fucked her. Once she came, it ignited something inside him, and he'd stay hard for hours. He didn't cum in them. It was the feel of someone cumming on his dick that energized him.

Few of the fluffers would consent to actual penetration. Tina's career depended on finding one such girl.

Right now.

####

Tina walked out into the long hallway and looked around. Several of the other rooms had people milling about. Most had red lights on over the door.

As she went by each area, she noted the bustle of activity, and the lack of any women not busy with some task. She didn't know many production assistants yet, and this made her hesitant to ask the more harassed-looking ones.

"Hey, Jason," Tina called out as she walked over to a room near the end of the hall.

"Hey, there. How's it going?" He was busy reading notes on his clipboard and only glanced up at her.

"Who do you have as a fluffer?"

"Um," he turned a page over, his finger moving down the paper. "Ah. Claire and Bunny."

She frowned. "Who are they?"

"New girls. We've got an orgy scene, eight guys and eight girls. Brandon gave me an extra fluffer. Why?"

"Mine called in sick, and I don't have anyone. Buster is on in about twenty minutes."

"Oh, shit. Buster?" He shook his head. "He's one of the best, but you know what he needs, right?"

Tina sighed and nodded. "Yep. Can you help me out?"

He frowned and looked over at the crew working near the studio. Several actors were in different stages of undress, and two girls were busy on their knees, blowing guys.

"Five minutes!" A head hanging out of the door yelled. Most filed into the room, leaving one guy still getting blown. The other fluffer stood, brushing her short skirt and adjusting her top.

"Bunny," Jason said, "can you come over here, please?"

Tina watched the girl as she walked over. She was a little on the short side, but was slender, with nice legs and what looked like adequate boobs. While calling her beautiful would be a stretch, she thought cute seemed a better description.

"What's up?" she asked, looking at Jason, then Tina.

"Tina is another production assistant, and the fluffer for her shoot called in sick today. Can you help her out?"

"Sure!" Bunny smiled at her, and she felt a weight lift from her shoulders.

"Oh, wonderful! Thank you." With a nod to Jason, she led the girl down the hall to where Buster was sitting on the couch.

"I really appreciate your help. We're in a bind, and Brandon will have a coronary if we don't get our guy ready."

"I totally understand," Bunny said as she followed her. "I'm still new here and want to make an impression."

"Well," Tina said, chuckling, "here's your chance."

She led the younger girl back, and as they turned into the open area next to the room, Bunny stopped and stared at Buster. He looked up as they approached, and Tina saw a look on his face that caused a bolt of worry to course through her.

"Bunny?" His eyes went from her to Tina, then back.

"You two know each other?"

Bunny scoffed, an unpleasant sound. "Oh, yeah, we've met."

Tina waited, but neither said anything else. "So?" she asked as she crossed her arms.

"I know what this dude wants, and he's not getting it from me!" she said, spitting her words.

"Oh, shit," Tina sighed. "Buster's such a sweet guy. I thought you said you wanted to help?"

"I do, but you realize what he wants to do to us?"

Tina's shoulders drooped. "Yeah, I do," she said, the words drawn out in defeat.

"Well, that's not in my job description, if you know what I mean." Bunny shook her head and backed up a few steps.

Before she could leave, Tina asked her, "Can you make an exception? Just this one time? The whole shoot will fail if we don't get him ready."

"Even if I wanted to, I can't."

"Why not?"

Bunny chuckled. "I'm a bloody mess, that's why, and for sure he doesn't want to be anywhere near me right now." With a wave, she turned and headed down the hall. Tina watched her receding back, her mind racing.

The door to the room opened behind her, and a person called out, "Fifteen minutes, Buster!" The sound of the closing door felt like a death knell to Tina and her career.

####

Gus walked up the hall, checking on the supplies each area needed, when he saw Tina standing in the long hallway, a stricken look on her face. He came over to her and asked, "You alright?"

She looked up at him, deep lines between her eyes. "Crystal called in sick. Can you believe that? And not only that, I almost got help from another girl, but she's on her period. There's no one else around that can do this. He's gotta be ready in fifteen minutes." Tina's breath hitched. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Gus shook his head. "Brandon will go berserk if you tell him you can't do the shot! We gotta come up with something." He looked down at his feet. "I got a call from the landlord just now. He told me he was sick of us being late and if we don't pay him by this weekend, he'll throw our stuff out on the curb and change the locks."

Tina stood there and thought. What willing female was around to get Buster ready? She searched up and down the long hallway, seeing people busy with their own jobs, unavailable to help her out.

Her heart sank at the realization that she was about to lose her dream. And more than likely her husband's too.

Then a thought thundered across her mind. Her job was to overcome any obstacle to getting the shoot finished on time. There was a major one sitting right over there on the couch.

With a determined look in her eye and in a low voice, she said, "My love, you know I love you, right? More than anything in this world."

He nodded as he looked deep into her eyes. After a moment, a frown grew on his face. "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

She nodded, a slow, deliberate motion.

Several heartbeats later, he looked her in the eye. "Are you really willing to do that?"

Again, she nodded.

His hand went to his face, wiping it as he stood there. "I thought..."

"I know what we agreed to. And I've never broken my promise to you," she said, her brows furrowed as she leaned closer to him.

He inhaled to speak, but she hurried to cut him off. "I know! I promised you before, and I fucked that up. But I was talking about that last promise. I've kept that."

"It's the ones you broke before that worry me." He shook his head. "And now you want to do that? Again?"

"This isn't the same!" she said, reaching and taking one of his hands in hers. "This is to save what we've worked so hard for. It's not like all those other times."

"Tina..."

"I mean it, Gus. Everything is riding on this. I remember I promised you I'd never again do anything like... what we did before. But this is different."

"I know what Buster needs," he said.

"So do I. But I swear, it'll only be this one time. There's no one else who will do this in the next few minutes."

She looked him in the eye. "And if I don't, then I can just walk out that door, and get a job at a restaurant, and be miserable the rest of my life because I failed at this."

"That's not fair! You know I don't want that! But we almost lost each other doing that kind of thing."

Her eyes softened, and she put a hand on his arm. "I know. I remember how stupid I was. How out of control I was. I thank God every day you finally took me back."

She breathed deep. "Either I do this, or I'm fired."

He stood there, looking at her.

"So what do I do now?" she asked him.

Gus shook his head. "I don't know."

"I do."

He took a deep breath, standing tall in front of her.

"It's that, or I'm done here. Brandon'll blacklist me and I'll never get a job in the industry again, he'll see to that."

He looked deep into her eyes. "Do you promise me?"

"I promise, by the man I love with all my heart. This will go nowhere. But I have to do this."