The Missing Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't watch."

"I know. But it's not like before. Please trust me." She turned and looked over at Buster. He was stroking himself, but even from there, she could see he was still soft.

"Ten minutes!" the voice called from the studio door.

"I love you," she told her husband.

"I love you, too." He turned and walked quickly up the hall and out of sight.

Tina turned and squared her shoulders, then stepped forward.

####

Buster sat there, stroking his cock, looking more like a lost puppy than the muscular, virile porn star he was. A flutter went through Tina, starting from between her legs, where moisture was already gathering in her panties.

She couldn't help it. He had all the qualities that got her going. He was handsome, but modest when he spoke. Strong, muscular, yet also kind and friendly. He never bragged, but when he had a woman bent over, drilling her with his thick dick, he was a lion that took what he wanted and left his women quivering.

She'd promised her husband that this was different, a last ditch effort to save her career. To keep all the hard work, time and expenses from being wasted because some fluffer caught a cold.

Tina plopped down next to him, bouncing on the overstuffed couch, and turned to look at him.

"Oh, hi," he said, his eyebrows raised. The production crew never sat on the couches where the cast prepared themselves for the filming.

"Buster," she said, laying a hand on his muscular arm. "I know you're used to certain girls helping you get ready. None of them are here today."

He sighed and nodded. "I know, and I don't know what to do. I'm trying," he looked down at his lap and Tina's eyes followed. Even flaccid, it was still an impressive sight. His hand was slowly moving up and down, but clearly nothing was happening.

"Well, my job is to be sure that you actors have whatever you need to get the job done. That's what this is, right? A job."

"Um, okay," he said, his brows pulled together.

"Well, I'm gonna help you, Buster," she said, looking him in the eye. "With whatever you need to get this shoot done right, and on time."

"You?" His eyes briefly moved down her chest, her curves well defined by her tight top, then back up. She nodded, and a grin grew across his face as her hand moved to cover the one he had wrapped around his dick.

"What would you like me to do for you?" She looked at him with a twinkle in her eye. "I'm all yours!"

He smiled as she pushed his hand away from his cock and wrapped her slender fingers around it, squeezing and moving it up and down.

"Put it in your mouth?" he asked. Tina chuckled at the hope in his eyes.

With a devilish smile, she got on her knees next to him and bent over his lap, maintaining eye contact. He groaned as her warm mouth enveloped him.

She continued pushing down, consuming his inflating cock until it nudged into the back of her throat. She backed off and repeated the move, then again, and again as he grew in length and girth.

Tina loved to feel a man grow as she sucked on him. She'd become quite adept at it, and had plenty of practice on a variety of lovers before, and for some time, after meeting Gus.

Memories of parties, bedrooms with different people, usually strangers, but sometimes friends, passed through her mind as her head moved rhythmically up and down.

A particular memory stood out. One she didn't want to remember, but couldn't stop.

She'd been like this, on her knees next to a guy. She couldn't remember his name, but he'd been big like Buster, both body and cock. He'd just finished fucking another girl, and Tina had made it her mission to get him up and do him, as if it were a badge of honor getting him ready to go again so quickly.

The memory of Gus' face that night came to her. A thin, blonde girl had been riding him as they sat at the other end of the couch where she was blowing the unknown guy. Gus had watched her as she'd already taken two men before, and was now trying to make this one number three.

As she blew the stranger who had the largest cock she'd ever taken inside her, Gus came, his face contorted as his hips spasmed and rammed into the blonde as she cried out her own passion. After several thrusts, he collapsed against the back of the sofa, the girl gasping, falling limp on top of him.

Tina remembered when Gus turned to watch her. She would never forget his look. Even after cumming moments before, she saw a deep sadness in his eyes.

But her body screamed for sex, a force she couldn't control. She'd sat up, swung a leg over, and mounted the stranger in one smooth movement.

He gasped at the sudden sensation of plunging inside Tina. She grinned, a feral look, as she started moving. She alternated between pumping up and down on him and grinding her hips back and forth, maximizing contact with her tingling clit.

His enormous cock stretched her in ways no man had before. She smiled at his astonished expression and leaned forward to kiss him hard as his hands wrapped around her ass.

She saw Gus watching the stranger's hands wander over her body, claiming her as they fucked. The wet, sloppy sounds coming from between them drove her on as his fingers probed, gathering wetness from her pussy.

She yelped when his wet, dripping finger pushed inside her butt. It still surprised her she remained a virgin back there. A few fingers had ventured there, but no dicks. Not yet, anyway. He pushed in and out, then removed it and moved down, gathering more juices before repeating his assault on her ass.

Just as her orgasm exploded, writhing on the finger in her butt and the tower that reached depths no one had ever been, she turned and looked right at Gus. She had never seen him look at her that way before. Her grinding faltered, but her orgasm continued to wash over her as she saw his defeated look.

The man below her jerked, and the familiar, warm sensation of his cum flooding her made her groan and shut her eyes as she kept humping him, her body coaxing out as much cum as possible. She'd gone without a condom again, risking everything for the short, intense satisfaction of going bareback.

Gus moved the blonde off him and stood as Tina collapsed on top of the stranger. He tossed his soiled condom away, gathered his clothes, and walked out the door. She remembered the way his shoulders slumped as he turned, leaving her sight. His words from earlier that night came back to her. Gus pleaded with her to stop this before it went too far, and that he'd had enough, and didn't want to share her anymore.

He wanted her all to himself. For the rest of their lives, he told her.

But she'd been able to talk him into playing around, again. And again, he'd surrendered to her wishes, even indulging himself with that cute blonde curling up on the sofa, a confused look on her face.

But she knew this time was different. She felt it, but didn't know how to stop being who she'd turned into.

With a small shudder, Tina snapped back to reality, and realized Buster was mostly erect, but he wasn't ready to stay up for the shoot. He had his special need, and she was prepared to meet it.

She sucked hard on his cock, then pulled off him. She sat up and looked at him, catching his eye as she reached down with crossed arms and lifted her blouse up and over her head.

Grinning, she unclipped her lacy bra, letting it dangle. Gently shaking her shoulders, she let it fall down her arms, exposing her brown, erect nipples.

Buster leaned over, wrapped an arm around her, and pulled her to him as his mouth covered her breast. He suckled at her flesh, his tongue rolling her nipple in his mouth. She arched her back and groaned.

He'd found her very sensitive nipples, and her writhing drove him to redouble his efforts on her tits, moving his lips over to the other one. She squirmed as his free hand moved up her thigh, his hand stroking her bare flesh.

She felt him go under her skirt and cup her ass, his fingers digging into her as he suckled her tit.

He reached further around, his hand leaving her butt and going between her legs. She shifted, spreading her knees as far apart as possible as his large, rough fingers ran along the middle of her panties, over her ass, then pushing between her lips, covered only by the thin, silky fabric of her underwear.

The clock was running, and she worried they wouldn't have enough time to give Buster what he needed. His fingers had moved her panties aside and were rubbing between her soggy lips.

The attention he'd been lavishing on her sensitive tits had gotten her hot quickly. Combined with the short time they had left, she decided they needed to move things along. She gently pulled his hand out from her pussy and leaned back to dislodge his mouth from her boob. Standing in front of him, she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor, then pulled her panties down, wiggling her hips as they moved down her legs.

Kicking off the last of her clothes, she stood before him, clad only in her sandals, as he gazed at her dark, curly bush.

She looked at him, fire in her eyes. "Buster, are you gonna fuck me?" He growled and pulled her onto his lap. Her pussy pushed up against the thick shaft caught between them, their lips meeting. He pulled at her ass, moving her up and down as her crotch spread her wetness along his cock.

With a swift movement, he swung her around and plopped her onto the couch. She squealed as he moved over her, then lowered his face between her legs. His tongue darted out, finding her clit and flicking it rapidly. He pressed the tip of his tongue down along her lips, spreading them and tasting her tart flavor.

"Buster," she grunted as his lips moved against her. "We don't have much time." She arched her back, pushing her pussy against him. "Fuck me."

With a final flick, he sat up. Her chest heaved as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around him, pulling him to her.

"Do it," she pleaded, then grinned as he lowered himself onto her. He moved his hips, and she moaned as she felt the tip of his large cock push at her lips.

She cried out as he slipped inside her, stretching her as their hips met. He pulled back, then pushed in more forcefully. He wrapped a hand around her, cupping her ass, pulling it to him as he thrust into her.

Tina's grunts echoed down the hallway as Buster's muscular butt slammed up and down on the woman less than half his size. Her legs flexed in the air each time he bottomed out inside her.

Buster shifted, changing his angle to better excite her clit. Tina clutched at him, her hands digging into his back. She had just enough presence of mind to not dig her nails into his skin, knowing it would be visible on the camera.

An image formed in her mind of being on her back on the bed in the studio with Buster fucking her. Laying there, she would move her head, moaning like the other girls, seeing the cameras focusing on her body as he fucked her.

She longed at that moment for the days when she was the center of attention, taking two men at one time as a group of onlookers watched.

She couldn't deny that she missed the thrill of fucking and sucking in front of strangers and friends alike. To feel a cock ram inside her as she sucked another guy on her hands and knees drove her crazy, especially when she didn't know who it was behind her. To be taken like that, used as a sexual object, got her hotter than anything else.

If only it hadn't nearly caused her to lose the man of her dreams. But she'd given it all up, promised to never do it again to win back his trust and love. Gus was worth more to her than all of that.

But dammit, she loved getting fucked.

This evil thought, along with Buster's expert dick moving inside her, causing her to explode. A series of grunts and unintelligible words flew from Tina's mouth as he gave her his all, pounding her into the couch.

She bucked and yelled, her head thrashing before collapsing like a rag doll, Buster still thrusting into her before he slowed, then stopped, lodged inside her as she tried to catch her breath.

He looked down at her, and she kissed him hard.

"We're ready for you," the cameraman called through the open door to the small studio.

"So am I," Buster said, a broad smile on his face. He pushed himself up, then stood, his prodigious erection sticking up at an angle, glistening with Tina's juices. He turned and she took the hand extended to her. Gently pulling her up, she stumbled and held onto his arm before getting her balance back.

She looked up at Buster and chuckled. "That was amazing."

He hugged her to him, his head next to hers, for just a moment before releasing her. "Thanks, Tina, you're the best. I can do this now," he said, then turned and walked naked into the studio.

She stood there, still in a daze, until a hand on her shoulder surprised her. With a squeal, she spun around and looked into her husband's eyes.

"How are you doing?" he asked, smiling warmly at her. She moved forward, and he took her in his arms, holding her close.

After a few heartbeats, she kissed him. "I'm alright."

He searched her eyes as she stood there, naked, hiding nothing as she looked back at him unwaveringly. He nodded, then peered over at the door to the studio. The light above it went from green to red.

"They're filming," he said as Tina turned to look.

"I did it."

"You did, my love."

She turned to him. "Gus," she said, then paused. "I did that, but it wasn't... what it used to be." She leaned closer, her breasts pressing to his shirt.

"But you came?" he asked her, his eyes boring into hers.

"Yes, I did." She sighed and shook her head, a grin spreading. "What can I tell you? The man's a professional."

Gus threw his head back and laughed, his body vibrating against hers.

She pulled her husband to her, getting his attention. "That part of my life is over. You don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm never going to break my promise to you again." She smiled and kissed him deeply. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Just then, Brandon walked down the hallway and stopped near them. "What the hell are you two doing out here?" He did a double take, then looked her up and down and frowned. "And why are you naked?"

Gus turned, still holding her, and said, "She was getting Buster ready. The other fluffers weren't available, so she stepped up and handled the problem herself. He just went in."

Brandon looked at the red light glowing above the door.

"They'll get the shoot done now. Don't worry," Tina said.

Brandon grumbled and shook his head. "You better hope so." He thought for a moment.

"Good work, Tina. Way to get the job done." He grudgingly nodded at her and actually let a brief smile cross his craggy face. He laughed a little, then walked on, already yelling at the people in the next room.