The Mission

Story Info
A man is changed for the difficult journey ahead.
1.1k words
3.63
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Joseph. I have been described as tall, handsome, cocksure and obsessive. Whatever I do, I do to the best of my ability. Soon my skills will be put to the test in ways that I cannot reasonably predict.

I go to university and major in international studies and sociology. The university itself is a sprawling village of buildings dating back to the 1960s. Corrugated iron rooves and wooden weatherboards signify a relatively young and cheaply made campus, at least when compared with its expensive neighbour commonly known as 'silver spoon'. Our campus was and continues to be run by communitarian horticulturalists. A community college like ours is unlikely to last the semester says our Chancellor. She argues that the our campus will likely be eaten up by the 'silver spoon' to make way for more impractical and expensive teaching courses that "stuff the poor kids around." Chancellor is an overly prestigious word to use to describe our intrepid leader of course. Given her dreadlocks, Professor Pod looks more like a cult leader than an educator. She locks eyes with you when she talks and draws her arms about her to bring you into the conversation. She is the youngest chancellor in the Community College's history. Her dreadlocks and piercings make her look like a shaman, but I think of her more as a 'sex demon'. Her passion, her energy and her massive breasts enable her to run the school while showing off her neat waste-line and fat lips. She tells me that she has a mission for me today.

"A mission? Last time I checked this is a school not a military outpost," I snort derisively.

I am sitting in her office and doing my best to avoid maintaining eye contact. Instead I observe the books that are placed on the shelves. Homeopathy, synaesthesia, satanic rituals... The topics become increasingly macabre as I move my head left to right.

"As a member of our leadership team you are expected to support the future development of our campus and to maintain its virtues. Speaking of which... can you tell me what they are?" She drags my attention back to her by reminding me of the contract that I had signed earlier that day.

"Listen," I Bark, "I don't want to be involved in any additional administrative stuff. As the secretary I already have to keep minutes and organise events. I need the credit from this and from my courses to get a transfer..."

"Shit!" I think to myself.

I had no intention of telling the young 'cult leader' my plan to leave. After several months of intense rallying in front of the students and staff, Professor Pod had clearly demonstrated that she was at the forefront of combatting attempts to buy the plot of land that the campus stood on. I felt the breath get sucked out of me as I averted my eyes and winced in preparation for verbal abuse.

"That's okay Joseph. I already know that you have applied for a transfer to Silver University," she breathed softly.

I turned my head back to face her at this admission. She had an intense look in her eyes and a crooked smile.

"Ah well-" I sputtered.

"I will help you with that request right now of course," She said earnestly, as her expression softened and she leaned back in her chair.

It was a great wooden chair that was a head taller than her and at least two people wider than her. The chair was made of a rich, dark and almost purple wood with carved faces that appeared both serene and distraught depending on where you looked. She placed her toned legs on the table and showed me the heels of her feet. They were clean, despite the fact that she never seemed to wear any shoes.

"They need more females and less males you know," she whispered.

I leant in to better hear what she was saying. I imagined that this statement meant that my efforts were at an end.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, covering my mouth at the shame of shouting this word in front of the chancellor.

"When I heard that our campus was going under I thought the same thing", Pod said while smirking.

I grabbed my chest. Was it getting hard to breath? I felt so constricted all of a sudden.

I saw black stars as I came close to passing out. My knees hit the floor as I unconsciously knelt prostrate in front of Pod. The dizziness overcame me...

I wake to see that I am in the same position.

"How much time has passed?" I squeak.

I grab at my throat. It is smooth. My hands too, feel unnaturally smooth.

Pod appears next to me and helps me up. She seems taller than before. Where before I stood a head taller than her, now she is a touch taller than me.

Pod gives me something. While maintaining eye contact. All I see are her green eyes alight with the passion that has kept her remaining students from leaving the campus.

"It has only been a few moments," she notes while staring into my eyes.

"But let's not get off topic. You just said fuck, and I agree that that is in fact your mission."

"Huh?" I respond in a surprisingly high octave.

I look down and see a dildo made of the same wood as the chair, no faces thankfully. Flowers arrangements and swirls bedeck the piece of wood. As I stand transfixed, Pod brings up the dildo and kisses it with her mouth. She tongues the patterns and flitters between the tips of my fingers and the wood. She conspires to move it towards my mouth as she brings it up, but I am already ahead of her. The tip of the dildo tastes warm and fleshy as it enters my mouth. The object emanates warmth and understanding as I close my lips around it and I bring it toward the back of my throat. My tongue lathers the flesh with spit as the dildo goes in and out of my mouth. Pod takes the other end in hers and we meet in the middle. Once, twice, again, again, again... Finally we meet in the middle and we kiss. The dildo inexplicably gone during the process, leaving only a thick paste in our mouths. Pod gently massages my throat as she swallows her share. I see what she wants and return the favour. Pod moves away as if part of a hallucination, receding from my blurring vision.

I wake up. The world comes back slowly. I am sat next to Pod on her wooden chair. My arms, long hair and breasts nestle comfortably against her breasts while my face rests against her chest. I must have taken off my dress at some point because I am in my sports bra and underwear. I can feel my pussy, wet from extended contact with my older lover. Without shifting me, Pod speaks.

"So Jane, are you ready to go on your mission?"