Coven's Toy Pt. 01

Story Info
Tom is selected by a Witches' Coven, and his life changes.
8.3k words
4.52
31.4k
46

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coven's Toy, Part 1

(Transgender, Fetish, Witchcraft, Transform, Consensual)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Synopsis: Tom is selected by a Witches Coven and his life changes, forever.

Tom was sitting, as he did so very often these days, in a back corner of the diner. He was alone, of course, as his wife had died 11 months ago, after 45 wonderful years of marriage.

As he wasn't much of a cook you could often find him at his Debbie's Diner, in his favorite booth, eating his favorite meal. But he wasn't sure why he even bothered. Eating, that is. He was really just delaying the inevitable. Death. He was old, and alone and terribly bored. He spent most of his time laying around in front of the stupid television. When he wasn't wasting his time at that, he was endlessly surfing the web for something entertaining.

While he lounged, in his booth, he no longer paid any attention to his surroundings, and the staff knew to just leave him alone, while he ate his meal and read some dog-eared novel that he picked up at a second-hand store.

He was about half-way through his meal, and totally oblivious as the door to the place opened and three stunningly beautiful women walked in. The rest of the patrons all certainly noticed, and they all stared as the trio walked straight up to his table.

The one in the lead interrupted his concentration. "Hi Tom, may we join you? Thanks. Just slide over a little bit, please, I'm Tina and this is Sally and Abby."

As she had been talking, she was already sliding into the booth next to him, nudging him over with her hip as she did so. Her two companions were likewise sliding into the booth, on the other side of the table, facing him.

Tom, shocked stupid by the sudden appearance of the beauties, slid over against the wall, as he looked from one girl to the other, trying to figure out what was going on. Although he was old, he was still a human male and he was reacting as anyone would expect.

Before he could muster up the words to ask them what the heck was going on, the woman across the table from him started speaking in a quiet but confident tone.

"Tom, we've been studying you ever since your dear wife died. We know everything there is to know about you. Your past and your present. Where you live. What you do each day, and the web sites you visit most of your days and much of the night."

Tom was dumbfounded. What was going on here? Her last comment in particular caught his attention because most of his time on the Internet, these days was spent on porn sites. It was embarrassing, but he found nothing else of interest, and even though he was old and alone, he still had an active, very personal, sex life. And that was dedicated to his favorite, fetish fantasies. What could he say -- he was a dirty old man!

The other beauty across the table then picked up the monologue.

"After doing all of our research we have decided that you are the right guy for us. We have a proposition for you that we don't believe you can refuse. Actually, if you are so dumb as to refuse our offer, then you're not the guy we want, anyway."

Tom was still trying to figure out what was going on, overwhelmed by the situation, when the first girl, the one sitting next to him took her turn.

"So, here's the deal, Tom. You may find this hard to believe, but trust me when I tell you that we have a very good arrangement to offer you and you'll be very happy if you take it."

She took a sip from his water glass, and then resumed.

"Tom, dear, we are part of a white witches coven, centered in this part of the country. And yes, witches are real, Tom, we are real," she emphasized, looking at her companions, "and we will provide you with proof, as soon as you start getting the picture."

"Tom, our coven includes several dozen members. We have powers that allow us to live comfortably, and peacefully, well hidden from the attention of the rest of the population. Witches, Tom, have always been around and always will be. The three of us, for example are each around 300 years old.

She paused and laughed, "We don't look it, do we Tom?"

When he didn't respond, she elbowed him in the arm. "Tom, are you listening? Do you understand what I'm saying?

Tom, looked at each of them in turn, and then mumbled, "Yes, I hear you, but I don't understand a damn thing you're saying."

Now the one across from him started up. It was making him dizzy.

"Tom," Tina said, "we are honest-to-God witches, and we're here to offer you a life altering deal that we expect you will gladly accept. Are you ready to hear our offer?"

He nodded, still confused, but willing to continue to listen. What the hell, how often did he get a chance these days, to talk to three beautiful women?

"As Tina said we have the power to deliver on our side of this bargain, so don't doubt us."

He remembered that her name was Sally.

"Our segment of the coven is made up of all women, all lesbians, too. We don't need to work, we have all the wealth we will ever need, so we dabble in a number of hobbies and games, to keep ourselves occupied and entertained."

"One of those games is very sexual in nature. Based on your Internet browsing habits, I'm sure you understand the need for sexual stimulation."

Tom interrupted, nervously, "how do you know about my surfing?"

Tina, shaking her head like she was a bit disappointed, spoke up, "Oh Tom, as I said, we're witches. We can manipulate people and things to do our bidding. Monitoring someone's computer activity is easy to arrange. But never mind that."

Sally then continued. "What, we need you to help us with is one of our games. You see, eleven of us like to play with, for the lack of a better term, a sex slave. As lesbians, very kinky ones, at that, we like a woman in that role. But as women, we don't like to abuse, or perhaps dominate is a better term, a sister, not even an outsider sister. So, what we do is locate a proper male subject and convert him, completely, into a beautiful and young female sex slave. We use her for our entertainment for two years, that's part of the deal, Tom, and then we turn her loose to live out her life as she sees fit. We provide an identity, a background, a 'legend' as they call it in the spy novels you like to read, and give her a lot of money. And then we set her free."

Damn! Tom thought, this is nuts, but it sounded like a great sex fantasy. He was getting interested, even if he didn't believe any of it.

Now the other girl, Abby, picked up the monolog. "Tom, by doing it this way, turning a suitable man into a girl, we don't feel bad about abusing a real woman. Our conscience is clear. Using a straight man as the subject, we also get someone who loves women. And, because we give our subject, that would be you Tom, a great reward for your services, after the two years of servitude, our conscience is clear in that respect too. "

"Tom, let's face it. You are near the end of your existence. You have very little to live for. Hell, we know how very bored and lonely you are!"

She paused for a few seconds to let her words sink in, then continued. "We are offering you the opportunity to restart your life as a 22-year-old woman, beautiful, shapely, educated and sexy. We'll provide training and housing and a lot of lesbian & fetish sex, and two years after we start, when you're 24, we'll set you up with an easy life to do whatever you want."

Another one of them picked up the story, "your new feminine body will be wonderful. You'll age at about half normal. You'll keep your good looks well into your 50s. At 32 you'll still look like 22, and at 42 you'll look like you are 32. You'll never have to worry about your body as it will remain disease free and will always heal quickly from any hurt. You won't even need to worry about maintaining your weight or your muscle tone, you can eat anything you want and not exercise at all, and you won't put on a pound."

They paused to let Tom think for a few minutes before they continued with their tag team approach; with another of them picked up the presentation.

"Tom, we will make it look like your male-self dies in a fire at your house. We know that there's no one who will miss you. You will wake up from your 'death' as a new person, with a new life to lead. As we've said, we know about the web sites you frequent. We picked you, in part, because you fantasize about being a young woman, a lesbian, and a sex slave. We know that your fetishes and fantasies align perfectly with the life you'll lead during your two years as our toy. You may even find that after your two years, you just might want to stick around and continue living with one of us. That has happened before, and both women are happy with their choices."

Sally, was back doing the talking, "We're even willing to allow you input on what you'll look like." She paused for a moment, and stared at him for a moment, before asking, "Tom, who's your favorite movie star, or model? Who do you think of when you whack-off in the shower? We can make the new you look like her."

As he started to think about an answer, Tina interrupted.

"Now Tom, we know this is a lot to deal with; a lot of information to think about, but we can't afford to give you a lot of time to decide. There'd be too great a chance that you'd let something slip and we would have to do the whole cover-up routine. That's a lot of work that we don't want to have to deal with."

"You have to look at this as the opportunity of a lifetime. One chance to win the lottery. Take your one good shot at the big time. What have you got to lose? Is your life, right now, so good?"

She paused and nodded to one of the other women. Abby then took over the talking.

"So, Tom, to nudge you along, we're going to give you a couple of demonstrations to help you make your decision; right here, right now."

"Tom, take a look outside the window. Keep watching, wait for it."

Tom turned as she instructed just in time to see a flash of lightning come out of a cloudless sky and strike an old 'Vote for Biden' sign across the street and disintegrate it in a shower of sparks, and yet not one of the dozen or so people walking past seemed to pay any attention. They carried on as if nothing had happened.

Tom had seen it. But didn't really believe it. So, he just sat there shaking his head. What the hell?

"How was that Tom? Unbelievable, eh? Here's another. Look over there at that waitress, Susie. You know her, she waits on you almost every visit. She's 48 years old and overweight. Her hair is thin and already greying, she's short and Asian, right? Well keep watching."

As he looked at good old Susie, there was a sudden flash, like an old camera flashbulb, and when his vision cleared, he saw Susie was now a famous high fashion model. She was dressed like the original Susie. She moved like Susie and she was waiting on tables just like Susie, but she was now absolutely gorgeous, tall and thin with big boobs and a pretty face. But no one seemed to notice. Susie didn't even notice.

The witch named Tina even called out to her, "Excuse me Susie could we have three coffees over here?" and beautiful model Susie replied, "Sure thing Tina, coming right up."

Tom continued to watch as the beautiful Susie poured out the three cups and brought them over to their table. She distributed them and then reached over and patted Tom lovingly on the cheek. "You're such a good guy, Tom, you take care of yourself. Make the right decisions." As she turned away, Tina mumbled something incomprehensible, and there was another flash and Susie reverted to the same old 48-year-old, overweight Asian woman.

"Damn," was all Tom could think to say, as he rubbed his eyes and looked around to see if anyone else had seen what he had seen. Apparently, no one had.

"How was that? Pretty cool, eh?" asked Sally. "If that wasn't enough, we can provide more samples of our abilities."

Shaking his head, Tom sighed, "no, need, I'm convinced, I guess. It's all so bizarre."

"We understand, but please accept it, so we can move on," Tina said.

"So Tom, can we get a decision? Are you ready to commit to us? Remember you have one chance, you have to decide now, and there's no going back."

He couldn't believe any of it. Witches? A new life? Susie? It was crazy! But it also seemed real.

Was he going crazy? Had he had a stoke or something?

He looked at the three beauties and saw them waiting expectantly, smiling at him.

Stalling, Tom asked, "but what about my stuff?"

"Oh, come on, Tom. Who cares about your old stuff? We'll help you collect all new stuff. Stuff suitable for a beautiful young woman. Make the decision."

It struck him that this really was all too good to be true, but he couldn't see any alternative but to go with it, in the hopes that it was all real. He actually didn't have much to lose. A few more years of his lonely and boring existence? And he couldn't really see how it could be some stupid scam. How? To what purpose?

What the hell, why not? He sat for another few minutes, already fantasizing about what it would be like to be a girl. A young and beautiful one. A servant to a bunch of beautiful and kinky women.

His dreams were interrupted as Tina clinked her spoon on her glass.

He snapped out of it, and stopped contemplating the fantastic future, the three of them were offering. With a sigh and a shrug, he accepted, "OK. I'm still not convinced that this is for real, but it sounds good if you can really do it."

"Great!" Abby said, smiling, relieved. All three of the witches were smiling, happily.

Sally then took over and told him to finish up his last meal as an old man, and head home. "Do not say goodbye to anyone. Don't call your bank. Don't email or text. Do not communicate with anyone," she warned, as they all stood up.

Tom paid for his meal, as he always did, in cash, but instead of his normal twenty-percent tip, he left all of the cash in his pocket, there on the table for Sally. Something like eighty-dollars. What the hell, why not? He thought.

He followed the beautiful threesome out the door his head spinning, and lost in his dreams, immediately headed home.

They'd pick him up there in an hour and take him to one of their homes to do their magic.

Tom spent his last hour looking at the remnants of his life, and reminiscing about who he was, and what he had experienced in his lifetime. He was content and satisfied with who he had been, his loves and all that he'd accomplished. But that was all behind him now, and if this wasn't some crazy dream, or some silly trick being played on him by some stupid TV show, he was ready for a change.

When his doorbell rang, he walked out and joined the ladies in their big BMW. He looked sentimentally out the car's back window at his old house, as they drove away. His eyes watered at the memories. Tina, sitting next to him, reached over and took his hand, whispering, "it will be okay. You'll enjoy what we have in store for you."

They arrived at Abby's huge home out in the distant suburbs about an hour later. Her place was beautiful and obviously worth several millions, or more.

There were five or six women, all supposedly witches, standing around as he entered the home's formal living space. All were breathtakingly beautiful, like the original three.

All of them were focused on him, and he became embarrassed, and nervous as they stared and commented quietly to each other. A couple of them smiled and even clapped, gleefully.

"We're almost all here." One in the crowd said as they walked in.

"Good." Tina responded, "everyone, this is Tom, and he's agreed to join our game. You have all seen our analysis, so you know how well he fits our needs."

Abby reached up and put her hand gently on his cheek, "Tom, you've had a while to think about this, so let's get started with the big question. Who do you want to look like? What beauty have you always masturbated to?"

Her comment embarrassed him, especially in front of a room full of women, and he blushed.

He, had spent a good part of the time since the diner debating that subject, and it had been a lot of fun. What slightly bent guy wouldn't love contemplating that question? So, with a gentle smile he answered.

"I've always loved Jacqueline Bisset from the moment I first saw her in the movie 'Bullitt'. Wil that be okay." God, he was nervous!

Once he'd told them, they took a couple steps away and huddled together, whispering amongst themselves. Most were smiling and nodding. As they split up and gathered back around him, Abby, apparently speaking for them all, declared, "okay, that works".

"Oh... I can't wait to get my hands on her," Sally giggled with glee.

Over the next couple of hours, they sat around and sipped wine, as the rest of the coven gathered. They arrived singly, until there were ten women present.

Tom was introduced to each of them, either before or as they arrived. Each was beautiful in her own right. They were all well and fashionably dressed and made-up, in several different styles. They all appeared strong, confident, educated, wealthy and happy.

Rebecca, a sexy red-head explained that Donna, the eleventh member, was traveling and wasn't able to make it, "you'll meet her sometime soon."

Once they had all gathered, and all had had a chance to examine and talk to Tom, they moved down to the house's basement. Tom saw right away that this was the Coven's meeting room. It didn't look at all like what the movies depicted a witches' coven's meeting hall would be like. Instead of being dark and frightening, it was light and feminine, and filled with comfortable cushions and pillows scattered about the perimeter of the thickly carpeted floor, with an open space in the center.

Jennifer, watching Tom's expression, giggled. "What did you expect? All black with stone walls, bats and fog?"

When tom just sputtered, she continued. "Tom, I'm sure you were told. We're a white witch coven. That means we focus our powers on good, not evil. Be assured that we are basically good people. We prefer our sex with women and are pretty kinky, some more than others, but we are not evil. Okay?"

Tom nodded, relieved and encouraged. Maybe this was real, and perhaps it would be a good thing.

As a couple of them chatted casually with him, he watched the others prepare a cot, covered with a white sheet, in the middle of the room.

When the cot was ready, they all turned to him and one of them asked him to strip off his clothes.

Tom stood still for a moment, mortified, and uncertain. But then he just shrugged, thinking, what the hell, why not. His old body was nothing to be ashamed of. They all knew he was an old wreck. So, he removed his shoes, socks pants and shirt. He paused a minute to pump up his courage before stripping off his T-shirt and underwear.

Looking up, he was relieved to see that none of the women were reacting negatively to the sight.

A couple of them gently took his hands and helped lay him on his back on the table.

At this point he was just going with the flow. Frightened, but also intrigued.

The thought of human sacrifice, suddenly occurred to him, but after an anxious minute, he decided that there wasn't much he could do at this point. Fight it out with ten women, while naked, in their basement?

As they started some weird quiet chanting, he just laid back, closed his eyes and gave into whatever they had in store for him.