The Mission - Day 02

Story Info
Leena and Lydia finally meet up.
941 words
4.25
621
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an archaic sun rises on a new day Leena is in her bedroom typing away on her computer. Her hazel eyes are fixated on the screen as she presses enter to view information not available to the public. Her mental acuity aside from her beauty was always her remonstrance to the rest of the world. Never allowing anyone to use her looks as her currency for success. Her coding skills from an early age have led her, many times, to moments like this. The rush of knowing you managed to overcome a challenge is the same charge one feels when having an orgasm.

"Okay, Mr. Lamin, let's see what you're hiding."

Managing to gain remote access to someone's computer without their permission is a difficult task for some, but not when you possess the talents of a social Goddess. Knowing that her looks would attract such a man as Gregory Lamin, Leena created ghost accounts online that posed as creeps who sold nudes of models. By taking her nudes and bating Lamin into downloading images of her, he opened the door and let her Trojan virus right in.

Surfing through documents she came across all the typical shit of a boring man. Dick pics, videos of models, and more dick pics. Then something finally caught her eye.

"There you are," she says with a grin.

Banking statements and not just any banking statements. Ones that prove he has another child he didn't tell Mrs. Lamin about. Thinking that she would find a cheating man like most of the jobs she's hired for, even Leena was stunned. There was not only a money trail, but photos in his gmail of a family. The pictures included another woman with long red hair and mocha-colored skin in a yellow and blue sundress. She was standing behind three young boys along with Mr. Lamin. Knowing that all he had to do was lie and say it was his sister and nephews Leena searches his cloud drive.

"I need more proof. There is no way Mrs. Lamin would believe this without substantial evidence," thinks Leena.

The first place she goes to is his folder of videos and there he is. Lamin and his mistress making love on the beach.

"One thing about arrogant pricks is that they never disappoint with the loads of documentation they create for their pleasure," says Leena.

She makes copies and while downloading them to a USB she sees a text come in.

"Hi, I know this is pretty early to text, but just wanted to let you know I'm free this afternoon if you want to meet up to talk about replacing my watch."

Biting her lip, Leena remembers the woman from her counseling session. Her short messy purple hair seemed to radiate her kindness and corky persona. This made getting to know her all the more desirable.

"Sure, just let me know when and where :)"

"Hopefully I wasn't too much of a churl when we last met," Leena thinks to herself.

"The library downtown. They have a nice cafe inside," texts Lydia.

"I'll be there," replies Leena.

Running to her walk-in shower, she makes every inch of herself consumed by the sweet smell of watermelon shower gel. Once out, she opens her dresser and pulls out a black crop top hoodie with 90s cartoon designs. After putting on her black bra and boy-shorts set, Leena slips on the hood still showing her abs and black yoga pants.

Once at the library, she takes a deep breath and glances over the room. Not seeing Lydia anywhere she goes to the cafe to sit down. As she's walking a text comes in.

"Hey, I'm in the lady's restroom on the top floor. Come up and help me with my dress. The zipper is stuck lol :P "

With a giggle, Leena gets up and makes her way to the top floor. Passing an empty computer lab she notices hardly any people around. Entering the restroom with hesitance she calls out to Lydia.

"Lydia? I'm here."

"Thank God, this zipper is driving me crazy. Can you lock the door? I don't want anyone walking in while I try to adjust this dress."

"Yeah, I got it."

After locking the door Leena walks over to Lydia and tries to help.

"Seems like you got this stuck pretty good," says Leena while giving another forceful pull.

"It's the last time I ever wear this dress --OUCH!"

"Oh, sorry! It's just it's stuck good."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't be pulling so hard. You nearly ripped my bra."

"Or maybe you should be still and not talk. When you talk you move and it doesn't help."

"Really? You don't think maybe you're just pulling a little too hard. I mean you might rip my dress with the way you're yanking it."

"Look you asked me to help and so I'm helping."

As they go back and forth they simultaneously stop once they hear the sudden rip of Lydia's dress.

"Seriously?!" yells Lydia.

"Shit, sorry."

"How the fuck am I supposed to leave outta here with my dress ripped?! I should have never--"

At that moment, without warning, Leena turns Lydia around and pulls her by the back of her neck, and surges her body and lips into Lydia's. All speaking ceases and moans of pleasure mixed with gasps for air echo the walls. Lydia didn't have to daydream, this moment was happening and instead of pulling away she fully embraced it. Wrapping her arms around Leena and sucking her top lip slowly she drops her hold on her dress and it flutters to the ground.