The Mission - Day 01

Story Info
This is a story that will have multiple parts.
1.2k words
4.17
1.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While sitting in a somber waiting room where she goes to therapy, Lydia often wondered about all the people who would come and go. She thought about how many just like she sit anxiously in their chairs until it's time to see the one they come to vent to. In her mind, she could see it. Of course, this meant Lydia was a dreamer. She daydreamed all the time and it often caused her trouble.

Her dreams weren't of the normal kind though. She often imagined her lustful desires. And this is why she was in therapy. Woolgathering someone naked and laying them on a table while taking their clothes off is usually not the best thing to think about while doing data entry in her cubicle. Yet, it was hard not to see someone she desired in that way. Her boss, for example, was the athletic type with dark brown hair and a 5 o'clock shadow. He often wore old spice body spray and even got manicures.

Noticing small details such as a manicure on a man was something Lydia needed for her daydreams to be all the more engulfing. When he would walk past and his scent was in the air all she could think of was asking him to meet her in the restrooms. She could envision him slowly following her to a stall and locking it behind him. His large hands gently reached up to her black dress where she conveniently forgot to put panties on.

His warm hands cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her against the wall while he used his pelvis to spread her legs. Her warm kiss sucks in his tongue as she unbuckles his belt. His pants drop and all she feels is the warmth of his dick slowly sliding inside of her and going deeper as she opens herself up more to him. Back and forth she feels his body push in and out of her giving her pleasure from every movement.

Deep and slow they move in sync with each other and Lydia places her hand over her boss's mouth to ensure they stay quiet. She licks his ear as their rhythm speeds up and she feels her liquid drip down her inner thigh. As the ecstasy keeps going she hears one of her heels fall to the ground from their shifting.

Each push inside her feels more intense than the last. Moving her hands to the back of his neck she pulls him in closer to kiss but this time more rough and deep nearly losing her breath. Lydia begins to wrap her legs tighter around her boss not wanting the pleasure to end. Not caring anymore who is disturbed she can hear the echoes against the walls of the restroom of the slapping of his balls and thighs punishing her with bliss below. Speeding up she could feel him about to explode inside her.

"Slam!" the sound of boxes being brought in and dropped brings Lydia back to reality.

Looking at the clock she sees nearly an hour has passed.

"My therapist is an hour late? That's not like Doctor Grador," Lydia thought to herself.

Thinking that maybe something happened she texts her therapist to make sure everything is alright. About 5 minutes pass and she responds telling her that she's in a session and will be out shortly. How strange that it would take over an hour.

"Must be a serious case," Lydia chuckles to herself.

Another 5 minutes pass and she hears the door open to Grador's office. Expecting to see someone in an emotional place of despair she's surprised when out walks the most beautiful woman she's ever seen. Fair white skin with light brown long hair tied in a bun at the top and the rest flowing elegantly down her chest and back. Her red and brown lettermen jacket coupled with a white t-shirt and jeans gave Lydia the thought that this woman was naturally a model of some sort.

Her demeanor when walking past was that of someone on a mission. Hardly even noticing Lydia sitting there. At that moment Dr. Grador comes out of her office and turns to Lydia.

"Come in come in. I'm so sorry for taking so long. Do you still have time to have a session?"

"Yes. It's no problem I just thought something might have been wrong," says Lydia.

"Nothing I couldn't handle," says Dr. Grador.

As they go into the office Lydia looks back once more down the hallway in hopes of catching a glimpse of the stunning yet commanding look of the woman who passed by. Feeling the need to catch the look of her in her mind she quickly walks back toward the hallway.

"One sec doc, I think I left my phone in the waiting room."

Checking the waiting room she sees the door to the building swing closed. Lydia begins to run to the door dashing past the threshold with tunnel vision. While attempting her mad dash she bumps into someone with enough force to knock herself and the individual down.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!"

"No don't worry about it. I wasn't watching where I was going anyway," says the mystery woman.

As they both stand picking up random items that fell out of their hands and purses they look up at each other. Lydia noticed the red color of the Letterman jacket the woman has on.

"It's her," she thought to herself.

Suddenly the dry tasteless feeling begins in her mouth and the breathless excitement from her heart fluttering nearly takes away her words as she gazes into this woman's eyes. Her long brown hair covered her neck and touched slightly down the middle of her breasts. Lydia began to feel herself drift from reality for a moment. Bringing herself to a halt she snaps back to the present.

"Hi, I'm Lydia."

"Nice to meet you, Lydia. I'm Leena."

Taking a step back Leena hears a muffled crack under her foot. Underneath was a small pocket watch silver with old designs of a rooster.

"Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't see it on the floor. I'll pay for it," says Leena.

"No, it's fine. It was my mistake I should have been watching what I was doing."

"Still I should do something to pay you back. It was still me who broke it."

"I could think of a few things," Lydia thinks to herself with a smirk.

"No really, it's fine. Anyway, I should be getting to my session, but if you really wanna make it up to me then maybe I could get your number or something so we can figure something out later?"

"Sure."

Leena wrote down her number on the pad and pen she pulled out of her bag. As she hands the paper to Lydia their hands sightly collide for a brief moment. The contact made her feel a wistful pleasure that engulfed her body. In that millisecond of a moment, she could see herself pushing Leena against the wall and running her fingers through her hair pulling to force a kiss.

"Lydia are you coming?" asks Dr Grador.

"Yes, I'm on my way," says Lydia.

"Well I guess I will talk to you soon," says Leena.

"Yep, talk to you then."

Leena makes her way out the door and Lydia walks back into the office of her therapist. The lingering thoughts of the woman she just met will have to be pushed to the back of her mind as she tries to focus on being present for her session.