All Comments on 'The Mission of the Heart'

by YoursTruly101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!!!

great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
O_O

Oh man...

PLEEEEEAAAAAASE continue this one soon!

All_Shook_UpAll_Shook_Upover 13 years ago
Good

This wasn't that bad like the other comments suggest. I like that the storyline is interesting and new, but I'm wondering if you can make it erotic successfully.

LunaticLorraineLunaticLorraineover 13 years ago

Im really enjoying this.

The other comments below were obviously looking for a story where it gets right to the sex.

Please continue this, I want to know where it will go. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this. When you started describing Pamela I wondered if you were writing something that was supposed to be akin to Dark Angel and that character's story, but as I haven't much watched Dark Angel I don't really know. Seems like they might be similar, but I nonetheless like what you've come up with! I really want to read chapter two.

B5RangerB5Rangerover 13 years ago
Don't Stop

Please continue. You have me spellbound as to where this is going. Also, please continue your other story "Fighting for Her" as I was enjoying that story too. And no, not everything about a story has to be sex. A good story line will make any sex in the story that much better.

B5RangerB5Rangerover 13 years ago

It's easy to bash when you write as "Anonymous."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's too bad, decent story but the errors just killed it. Every paragraph had multiple grammatical errors and the author kept switching between 1st person present and 1st person past tense. It just made the whole thing almost unreadable.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy chapter!

Great writing! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoursTruly101@YoursTruly101
Hello :) I'm a physical therapist student by day and writer at night. I've been trying to do a three part prequel to the mission of the heart series. I love war, action, horror stories and I especially love erotic lesbian stories. In some other sites, I go under the name Gi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES