The Missionary Position Pt. 02

Story Info
Two missionaries are kidnapped on foreign mission.
786 words
4.05
19.5k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was led down the hallway and into another office. This one was much more elaborate than the first. Inside was a mahogany desk with a credenza behind it. Two leather chairs faced the desk. All of the walls contained artwork and there was a fireplace at the far end of the room. In front of the fireplace was a large sofa flanked by other leather chairs. In front of the sofa was a large screen television. Next to the fireplace was a full bar.

The guards roughly placed Chris in one of the chairs facing the desk. Without a word, they turned and departed. Chris did not really even have time to compose her thoughts before the officer from before entered. He was much more pleasant now. "Well, I certainly hope the two of you will decide to cooperate," he intoned. "It will be so much better for everyone."

Chris protested, "Sir, I just do not know what you are talking about. We have done nothing wrong. We are just trying to help people."

The officer sat back in his chair and laughed. "That is a very common story--at first," he replied. "But eventually, you will confess. Everyone does. Until such time, you will be enlisted in our intelligence service as a sex slave." Looking her up and down, he continued, "You can be very useful to us."

Chris was horrified. Looking up at the ceiling, she asked herself, "Can this really be happening? Am I dreaming this?"

Oblivious to her reaction, the officer continued, "There are certain preliminary questions we need to address before you begin your service." Pulling a file folder from a cabinet in the desk, he asked, "First of all, what is your name?"

Chris sighed and replied, "Christine Whitfield."

The exchange continued, "How old are you?"

"23."

"What is your marital status?"

"I am not married."

Eyeing her, the officer inquired, "How many sexual partners have you had in the past six months?"

Chris bit her lip and did not answer.

Harshly, the officer continued, "I do not intend to repeat myself. If you fail to promptly answer any further questions, your partner will be punished for your insolence. So again, how many sexual partners have you recently had?"

Chris started to cry. Quietly, she answered, "There are none. I do not believe in sex outside of marriage."

The officer was ecstatic. "You are unmarried and do not believe in sex except in marriage. So then are you telling me you are a virgin?"

Chris only nodded.

Looking up, the officer said, "I need for your to verbally give your answers."

Holding her hand over her face, she muttered, "Yes, I am a virgin."

Clapping his hands, the officer exclaimed, "Excellent. What a rare find. For our records, what is your height and weight?"

Avoiding any eye contact with her interrogator, she mumbled, "I am 5'3" and 125 lbs."

He then asked, "What is your breast size? We need that to obtain bras for you."

Matter-of-factly, she answered, "36C."

As a final matter, he inquired as to her dress and shoe sizes. Replacing the file folder in the desk drawer, he then informed her, "Since you are a virgin, I do not believe it would be fair to send you out right away with one of our clients. So I will give you a choice. I want to be fair here," he smirked. "Before meeting a client, you can have a sexual encounter with me or with your associate. I would assume you would be more comfortable with your colleague, this being your first time?"

Chris buried her head in her hands. To her, this was no choice. She could agree to be raped by him. The only other option was to submit to sexual relations with me. The silence seemed to be interminable. It was broken when the officer barked, "Well, what is your choice?"

Sobbing, Chris pleaded, "Please sir. Do not make me do this. It is against my principles. All we are trying to do here is help people."

He was unsympathetic. "You should have thought of that before you came here and interfered in our internal affairs." Standing, he continued, "Now, I have given you a chance to choose." Loosening his belt and moving to unzip his pants, he said, "If you do not make a choice, then I will assume you agree to be taken here by me."

Wiping away tears, Chris retorted, "I choose my colleague."

Zipping back up and replacing his belt, the officer asked, "So you consent to have sex with your colleague as preparation for being sent to our clients?"

Through her tears, she managed to mumble, "Yes, God forgive me."