The Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha smiled at me as I got EJ to calm down and back to sleep before asking, "Why not join us, Sis?"

"L-l-like hell!" Christy shouted, flustered as she stormed off.

We got back into bed before I noticed Thia's expression and asked, "Something wrong?"

She lovingly wrapped her arms around me and looking me in the eye she asked, "Would you be okay with her joining us?"

"Wha-what?" I asked, laughing, "Seriously?"

But Agatha had a sincere look in her big honey brown eyes.

"Thia, I've told you that I only want you," I said firmly and clearly, "I will not cheat on you with some random girl."

"And I love you for that," she said, cupping my cheek and smiling, "But my little sister wouldn't be some random girl."

I was getting increasingly tired of this new... obsession of her's and I thought she understood my feelings on the matter after that little fiasco with her coworker... Key words being 'I thought'. While I didn't have any ill will towards my future sister-in-law, there certainly wasn't any romantic interest either.

Besides, Christy only dated black guys.

Agatha kissed my lips before I could say anything, smiled and said, "I'm just teasing, Love."

"You'd better be," I groaned as she snuggled up and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke the following morning to the delicious smell of sizzling bacon and eggs. I got up, pulled on my boxers and a shirt and stepped into the kitchen. Agatha was standing in front of the stove wearing one of my hoodies and pink panties cooking. I came up behind her and wrapped her up in my arms. Taking a moment to make sure this girl wasn't wearing glasses before kissing her cheek.

"Good morning, my love," Agatha said, turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck as we kissed, "Sleep well?"

"I did," I answered softly, my hands snaking down and grasping her ass, "But I'd like some more of last night."

Agatha smiled coyly as she leaned back against the counter and lifted the hem of my hoodie and dropped down her panties exposing her beautiful pussy. I pulled my boxers down and rubbed my hardening cock against her delicious lips getting nice and wet before slipping inside.

"I love you," Agatha moaned into my ear.

"I love you too," I moaned back, hands gripping her ass.

We wrapped our arms around each other as we started a gentle rhythm before getting rough, our hips loudly smacking with each thrust. We kissed tenderly as we groped and caressed each other, but unfortunately we both didn't last long enough to really enjoy it and Agatha's suddenly pulsating pussy milked my cum into her womb. I slowly pulled out my softening cock and we watched our mixed juices leak out and down her inner thighs and pool in her panties.

"Oh my god!" Christy suddenly shouted, "It's not even eight yet!"

We turned to look at her, she was standing in the doorway to the living room holding EJ on her hip, she was wearing a white hoodie and blue boxers and was looking very displeased.

"Honestly," she grumbled, shaking her head, "I bet rabbits don't fuck as much as you idiots."

We smiled awkwardly and corrected ourselves as Christy put EJ in a highchair by the small table and we sat down to eat breakfast and discuss what to do for the day. I suggested going up the mountain to a small ski park with hiking trails and an alpine slide. Agatha wanted to go swimming, but when Christy said she didn't bring a swimsuit her sister teasingly told her to just skinnydip like us... much to Christy and my chagrin.

After breakfast the sisters went into a nearby small town and bought new swimsuits and my fiancee had teased me about her selection. I dressed EJ up in a nice looking t-shirt and shorts, he wouldn't be able to go into the water yet, but he could still play on the beach.

Agatha stepped out of the bathroom wearing a black bikini with a pink short skirt that accented her natural curves. I told her it suited her nicely and she hugged and kissed me for the compliment before taking EJ and heading down to the cove. Christy came out wearing a white tank top over a nice mango colored bandeau swimsuit. I told her I thought she looked nice and she blushed slightly.

As Agatha and Christy took EJ down the walkway and stairs to the cove, I, however, did some quick stretches.

"Red?" Agatha asked after noticing I wasn't coming along, "What're you doing?"

Flashing her a grin I sprinted toward the edge of the cliff and jumped through the air for a few exhilarating seconds before splashing into the brisk waters dozens of feet below. The shock was cold enough to instantly clear my senses as I surfaced and treaded the water.

"Oh my god!" Agatha yelled as she hurried down the stairs to the stoney beach and waded into the cold waters over to me, "Are you fucking insane?"

I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug and a kiss, she grumbled, "You can't be doing that shit to me, boy."

"Sorry," I said softly, kissing her lips again, "Just couldn't resist the look on your face."

We enjoyed the sun and the water and EJ giggled as he played on the shore with his toys, but around noon he started getting cranky from being tired so Christy offered to take him up to the cabin for a quick nap.

Agatha called me over to the shore and when her sister was climbing the stairs with EJ she smiled at me and her hand slipped into my trunks and caressed my cock and balls. We kissed as we groped each other, my hand slid under her skirt and I felt that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I moved my trunks out of the way before Thia lined up my cock with her bare pussy and slowly slid me balls deep inside her tender hot embrace. We kissed again as we started a rough passionate pace, making the water around us splash as my hips slapped into her lovely ass.

"Holy shit," I grunted, enjoying the contrast of going from the cold water into Thia's hot insides, "We should get a pool to do this more often."

"Yes, keep going!" Agatha happily screamed out, hands tightly gripping my shoulders as she rolled her hips with each thrust, "Fuck, it feels good!"

We passionately fucked for longer this time, almost a full twenty minutes, but we eventually jumped over the edge and Agatha's cunt rythmically milked my cum into her. We cuddled and kissed there in the water for a long time, but were quickly brought back when Christy had returned.

"Seriously?!" she shouted as she came up, "Again?!"

"Can you blame me, Sis?" Agatha asked, sitting up and getting off me.

Christy watched as a thick glob of my cum dripped down her sister's inner thighs and plop into the water. Her eyes then trailed to my still hard cock before I covered up and her face reddened before she whipped away to climb the stairs.

Later on in the day we all drove to a small restaurant down the road and the girls had their first elk burgers. Agatha said it wasn't her taste, but Christy loved it. We drove further up to Grand Marais and got ice cream before driving back to the cabin for some drinks on the patio, but EJ was very sleepy so I put him in his crib for the night.

"I'm not doing that!" I heard Christy's voice shout from the patio.

"Doing what?" I asked, coming out with a fresh beer.

The sisters exchanged looks before Christy got up, blushing profusely and grabbed me by my collar before pressing her lips into mine, her tongue slipping behind my teeth.

Needless to say I was very surprised and confused. My eyes flicked over to Agatha and saw her hand covering her mouth. When Christy broke away a small string of saliva hung between us.

"There, I kissed him," Christy barked at her sister, "Happy?"

There was another long pregnant pause before Agatha started rolling with laughter, "It's a start."

"God, you're such a whore!" Christy shouted angrily, letting go of me she stomped inside the cabin.

"Agatha, sweetheart," I asked my fiancée as I sat down with her, "Remember what we talked about?"

"It's just a little fun between sisters, Love," she answered, leaning over and kissing my lips, "I'm gonna go take a shower."

She got up and swept her fingers across my chest intisingly as she drunkenly swayed inside. I stayed out there for at least another twenty minutes looking up at the moon and ocean of stars thinking about Agatha's obsession and in my drunk state I slowly got frustrated. Why couldn't she accept that I just wanted her? Why did she have to make things needlessly difficult? By the time I'd finished my beer I was angry with her, I crushed the can and walked inside.

I stepped into the master bedroom and was about to flip on the lights, but stopped when I noticed a dripping wet Agatha wearing a towel bent over ruffling through her bags, heart shaped ass and pussy in the air. I stepped up and clapped my hands on her hips, she jumped, but calmed down when she realized it was just me. She leaned back into my chest and grinned over her shoulder.

I could smell my peach scented shampoo just barely covering the alcohol on her breath as I leaned in and whispered, "You really want me fuck her?"

My hand reached up and clasped around her throat as I mashed my mouth against her's, my tongue pushing behind her teeth and swirling around her tongue. For the briefest of moments she hesitated before returning the affection in full.

Our tongues swirled and danced between our mouths as my other hand drifted up from her hip and groped her belly, earning a muffled moan from her lips. I broke the kiss and stared into her beautiful half lidded eyes, a glittering string of our mixed saliva hanging between us.

"You really want to risk our love just so your sister can get some?" I growled, fingers tightening around her throat just enough for her to really feel it, "Fine then, pretend you're Christy and I'll show you. Do you want that?"

There was a long pause, like something was caught in her throat, before she weakly whispered back, "Yes."

She grabbed my hand and brought it up to her wet breast, I massaged it roughly as my other hand pulled down my shorts. My already hard cock sprang free and into her small thigh gap, sliding intisingly against her wet lips and clit.

"Fuuuuck," she moaned deeply as she rutted her ass into my crotch.

She let the towel drop to the floor and I pushed her forward onto the bed. I knelt down and bit at her wet snatch and clit, making her yelp in surprise as my tongue roughly pushed inside, twisting and twirling around hitting spots that made her gasp.

"Shit!" She moaned out suddenly as she squirted her sweet juices into my mouth, as a powerful looking orgasm rocked her body.

Thia rolled over onto her back and stared up at me almost tentatively as she tried to catch her breath. I grinned down at her as I got up and rubbed my cock on her dripping opening.

"Are you ready, Christy?" I growled, pushing my cockhead against her lips, "Cause I'm not stopping until you're crying out for mercy."

"YES!" Agatha moaned deeply before my cock pushed inside her hot loving and snug embrace.

For some reason she felt tighter than normal, but I was still so angry with her that I didn't pay it any attention as I set a very rough speed. The room quickly filled with the loud sounds of our drunken fucking. We stared into each other's eyes as I passionately thrusted deep into her already pulsating core as she came and came over and over.

"Yes," she moaned, wrapping her arms and legs around me pulling us closer together, "Ravish me!" My pace sped up before my cock spasmed and my cum shot up into her womb. "Holy fuck, yes!" She joyfully screamed in pleasure, her grip on me tightening like she was afraid of losing me.

"Can you imagine it?" I growled into her ear, continuing my thrusting burying my cum deeper, "Can you imagine what Christy would scream as I fucked her? What if I knocked her up? Could you stand to watch your own twin swell up with my bastard, knowing you were responsible for it?"

Agatha breathlessly moaned as her delicious cunt milked the last streams of my cum into her womb. As our shared high subsided, she released her grip on me, her limbs falling to the sweat soaked sheets. I pulled her close and kissed her lips tenderly as my cock softened and slipped out. She immediately returned the affection, her hands caressing my chest.

"I love you so much, Thia," I whispered into her ear as I laid down beside her and wrapped her up in my arms, my hand lovingly caressing her belly, "I only want you, not your sister or some random girl." I waited for her response but then noticed she had passed out. I smiled and kissed her cheek before I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of waves crashing against the cliffs and bird calls. Cracking an eye open I saw Agatha was still asleep with her arms around me and her head on my chest.

"Hey, you awake?" I asked, shifting a little to get her up, but Agatha didn't move, "Hey, get up, it's morning."

Still my fiancée didn't move, I slowly shifted around to sit up and pull on my boxers. What was going on? I moved her to sleep on the pillow. I opened the door to the bathroom and found Christy passed out on the floor naked with a pool of vomit in the toilet.

I grabbed a towel and laid it over her body, but then she opened her eyes.

"Morning, love," she whispered, looking up and smiling at me.

"You definitely had one too many, Christy," I chuckled.

She slowly sat up, looking at me confused, "What're you talking about, Red?"

"Seriously?" I asked, "C'mon, get in the shower and clean yourself up before Thia wakes."

But Christy stared at me for a few seconds before she placed a hand on my cheek and I noticed the ring on her finger, "Red, it's me."

"W-wait," I stammered, realization dawning on me, "Thia?"

"Jeez, took you long enough," she chuckled, leaning in and kissing my lips, "Had me worried there for a second."

"Oh no," I breathed, a cold dread growing in my belly.

"What?" Agatha asked, "Red, what's wrong?"

There was a sudden shrieking and EJ's balling cries from the bedroom. Rushing out I saw the naked girl sitting up in bed with a smearing of cum on her fingers. Agatha stared down at her for a moment before comforting EJ.

"No no no nononono," I weakly whispered as I leaned back against the wall and slid onto the floor as the cold dread overtook me.

It wasn't until late that night that I was able to crawl out of my cold dark hole and managed to get up and function properly. After I used the bathroom I stepped into the kitchen and found Agatha and Christy taking care of EJ. My fiancee got up and hugged me for a long time before leading me to sit at the table.

"Thia, I-I-I-" I tried to say but she stopped me.

"Christy's already explained what happened, Red," she said with a quiet voice, she took my hand in hers and looked me in the eye and said, "I forgive you."

It took my brain a full minute of thought before I asked, "What?"

"I forgive you, Red," Agatha repeated like she was telling me the sky was blue.

"H-how... I raped your sister!" I shouted in disbelief standing up, "How the hell can you possibly forgive me?"

"She wanted me to sleep with you," Christy explained, "Last night Thia jumped in the shower with me and went on and on about wanting to share you with me. I kept telling her no because she was drunk and clearly not thinking straight, I mean really what kind of woman would actually be okay with that?"

Agatha and I exchanged looks, clearly Christy still didn't believe me about her twin's recent... obsession.

"Then she drunkenly passed out." Christy continued, not noticing us, "I was grabbing her some clothes... then you came in and..."

"And?" I asked, sitting down.

"I'm sorry, Red, I just... I wasn't thinking straight. I thought it'd be funny to lead you on a little, maybe let you feel me up a bit before telling you I wasn't Thia... but then you-"

"I doubt that any of this will hold up in court," I interrupted, preparing for my life to completely fall apart.

"Red," Agatha said, taking my hand again, "Christy's not gonna sue you and I forgive you. Everything will be fine."

"Nothing about this is okay!" I snapped, "How could either of you possibly forgive me?"

"Red," Agatha asked, a tense tone in her voice, "Would you forgive me if I drunkenly slept with one of your brothers?"

"No," I answered truthfully, "That's why I can't understa-"

Suddenly a sharp pain ripped through my jaw as Agatha's hand smacked across my face, I fell out of my chair mostly from shock and stared up at her. She had tears in her eyes. Just as suddenly she collapsed to the floor on her knees and wrapped her arms around me.

"Ag-" I started.

"Shut up!" she shouted, her grip tightening as she cried into my shoulder, "Just shut up."

It was the better part of an hour before we started talking about what to do now. Christy reassured me that she was on birth control so there shouldn't be an issue there, but I still had my doubts. We decided to cut the vacation short and drove back home the following morning. Agatha kept reassuring me that everything would be fine and that she forgave me. We stopped at a drug store in Duluth and Christy went in to take a test. While we were waiting for her Agatha checked on EJ while he slept before climbing back into the passenger seat. Her hand drifted over to my crotch and she casually unzipped my jeans and fished out my cock.

"I promise I forgive you, Love," she purred into my ear as her skilled fingers stroked me to full hardness, "Want me to prove it?"

She leaned down and sucked on my cock to relax me, my fingers entwined in her dreadlocks and she let me guide her as her hands massaged my balls. I'd shot a load down her throat and we cleaned up by the time Christy came back. She told us the test was negative and then noticed the faint smell.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," she muttered bitterly, "I could've been pregnant and you decided to suck him off?"

"You can't lie to me, Sis," Agatha said teasingly as she grinned at her twin, "Red's a good fuck."

Christy blushed before muttering, "He... wasn't bad-"

"Okay, that's enough," I interrupted sharply.

Agatha grinned at my discomfort, she wrapped her hand in mine and whispered, "No matter what happens, I still love you."

The guilt laced knife in my gut twisted. I sighed as I got us back on the highway.

We stopped at the same burger joint a couple of days prior and the same cashier happened to be working when Agatha, Christy, EJ and I walked in. He did a double take when he saw the sisters and looked at me, I gave him a small nod. Christy offered to pay and we collected our food and stepped out the door. The cashier looked a little bit disappointed though so Agatha got his attention and she suddenly pulled up her tank top flashing her bare tits at the poor teenager. He spat out his drink and coughed heavily as my fiancée ran out with us laughing.

When we got home the sisters acted like nothing had happened and life slowly returned to normal. Agatha and I cared for EJ and Christy went on a few Tinder dates.

Of course Agatha would mercilessly tease me when we had sex saying things like, 'Whose pussy do you like more? Maybe we should have a contest? I bet we look alot like each other like this. I wanna watch you fuck her brains out, would you do that for me?' I shouldered the embarrassment as best I could and after a couple of weeks I was even able to look Christy in the eye again.

The days blended into each other as I went to work, then picked EJ from my parents and went home and played with him till Agatha came home then we'd spend time as a loving family.

Everything was getting better until one morning in mid October when I woke up to get ready for work and found Christy sitting at the kitchen table... her head in her hands as she stared down at something.

"What's wrong?" I asked, coming up and looking down, I noticed it was a positive pregnancy test, "Well... fuck."