The Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to get Agatha and explained the situation, she hugged and comforted her sister. We sat down and discussed what to do.

"Listen, Christy, no matter whatever you decide to do with the baby, I will completely support you... no questions asked."

Christy stared at me for a long time before muttering, "I... I need to think."

I nodded and left to get ready for work. It wasn't until lunchtime when Christy pulled me aside into a conference room did we talk.

"If you are the father..." she started carefully, "Would you want it?"

"Look, I told you that since I'm taking responsibility for that night my opinion doesn't mean shit," I answered truthfully.

"But I want it, Red," she shot back, taking my hand and bringing it to her belly.

Suddenly the door opened and a couple of googlers stepped in and looked surprised by us being in there. I straightened myself out and headed to my post. Later that day when I was at home with EJ Christy came in and sat down beside me on the couch.

"Would you be okay with me having it?" she asked.

"Christy-" I started, but she stopped me with a finger to my lips.

"Agatha and I talked after you left this morning," she said, getting close, "She's okay with me having the baby, giving EJ a little sibling to play with..."

"We don't know if it's mine-" I interjected, but again she stopped me.

"We also talked about... future siblings."

"Christy," I said clearly, understanding her words.

"To be honest, I like you, Red," she continued, getting closer till we were just an inch apart, "I feel like I can trust you and-"

"Christy!" I barked sharply, grabbing her shoulder and pushing her back, "Stop."

I got up with EJ and took him to his room. I kissed his forehead and put him in his crib for his afternoon nap. Christy was standing in the doorway when I turned around, she looked embarrassed and was fidgeting.

"Listen, Red, I just-" she started.

"Just stop, Christy," I interrupted her holding my hand up, "What happened between us was a drunken mistake, nothing more."

She looked at me crestfallen and tried to say something before she turned and ran into her room locking the door. I confronted Agatha when she came home and we had a small argument about it before she went into her sister's room while I went out to pick up our ramen order. When I came back about fifteen minutes later both of them were waiting in the kitchen with EJ.

"So?" I asked, already having a good idea about what they decided.

"Red, I love you," Agatha started, taking my hand in her's, "I've forgiven you for that night and I want us to be a big happy family." I looked at Christy and she offered an awkward smile. "And I accept and love that you don't want to sleep with random girls..."

I was about to say just how incredibly stupid this whole obsession of her's was, but my fiancée stopped me.

"Christy has decided to have the baby and take a paternity test as soon as she can," she continued, "In the meantime, she can't get pregnant again so I want you two to be as intimate as we are and if you're not the father you two can stop when the baby is born... is that a deal?"

I silently stared both of them down for a full ten minutes before I sighed, "Fine... if you'll finally shut up about this obsession of your's... then fine, but only until the baby's born and then that's it."

Agatha smiled and kissed me again and whispered, "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

We sat down at the table for dinner and watched tv while Christy went back to her room. Agatha and I snuggled on the couch with EJ until about nine when she got up.

"I want to see your cum in her pussy tomorrow," she almost purred into my ear and caressed my cock before picking up EJ and taking him back to our room, "I'll reclaim you in the morning, have fun."

I sat there for the better part of an hour debating whether or not I should just sleep on the couch tonight or maybe crash at one of my siblings' places instead of going through with this incredibly stupid idea. I groaned heavily as I got up and sucked in a long breath before knocking on Christy's door.

"Come in," Christy's voice said from the other side.

She was sitting on her bed working on her laptop, her shortened dreadlocks were up in a towel and she was wearing her glasses and a baggy t-shirt from a Finnish indie band.

"I'll be ready in a moment, Red," she said, not taking her eyes off the screen, "Just gotta finish this."

"Please, take your time," I said, leaning against the dresser and looking around her room.

When she finished about twenty minutes later, she closed her laptop and put it on her night stand. She then took off her towel and tossed it into a basket by the door.

"So..." she started awkwardly, "Thia wants us to... spend the night together..."

"Yeah," I said, a little colder than I had intended, "Sorry... I'm just..."

"It's okay, Red," Christy interrupted, getting up and taking my hand in her's, "l know this isn't easy for you."

We stood there awkwardly for a while before Christy asked, "Have you... you know, swung before?"

"No," I answered, sitting down on the bed, "I've told her multiple times now I only want her, but she just... goddammit."

"If you don't wanna do this then I won't force you," she said reassuringly as she sat down beside me, "We can just sleep, nothing sexual."

"No, Thia said she'll be checking," I sighed.

There was a long uncomfortable silence before I asked, "Do you love me?"

"I like you," Christy answered, taking my hand in her's, "I feel like I can trust you and you'd be a good father."

"I like you too," I answered truthfully, "I feel like we get along."

She leaned close and gently pressed her lips against mine, it was tentative but I could feel kindness in it. I kissed her back while my hands put themselves on her hips. After a few minutes we pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"You're not a bad kisser," Christy mused quietly.

"You're not bad yourself," I admitted.

I sat back on the bed and shifted around as she pulled down my shorts and boxers, making my cock spring free and hit her chin.

"I usually prefer fucking black boys," Christy mused, looking down at my cock, "But I have to admit you're an enjoyable size."

"Thanks," I groaned as she kissed and caressed it.

Christy slipped my cockhead into her mouth and slowly bobbed her head up and down with her tongue swirling around my shaft. As much as I didn't want to admit it, while she wasn't as skilled as Agatha, Christy wasn't half bad.

I watched my future sister-in-law play with herself as she deepthroated me one last time before pulling me out of her mouth and looking up at me with beautiful honey brown eyes. Christy stood and climbed up to straddle my hips. She lined up her pussy before sliding herself on my cock, she shivered as she took me balls deep and looked me in the eye smiling before beginning a slow pace.

"Fuck, Red," she moaned, rolling her hips with each down thrust, "I think I can get used to this."

I stayed silent as my hands gripped her hips and thighs as her pace picked up, suddenly she leaned down and moaned into my ear.

"So good," she purred, kissing my neck.

Our pace picked up speed again, our hips smacking loud enough that I was sure Agatha could hear her moans through the wall. It wasn't long before Christy's pussy pulsated and spurred my own release.

"FUUUUUUCK," she moaned loudly as her cunt milked my cum into her womb.

We laid there in each others' arms, my hand gently rubbing her back as she drew lazy circles on my chest. Christy leaned down and kissed my lips, it was a nice gesture but it felt a little too close to Agatha for my comfort.

"Even if we don't ever fall in love with each other I still want to be close," she whispered, resting her head on my chest, "I have trouble keeping friends."

I woke up late the following morning and saw Agatha sitting beside me with EJ in her arms.

"Good morning," she said softly, her fingers lovingly combing through my bedhead, "Did you enjoy last night?"

Not speaking, I rolled onto my side away from her. I felt beyond disgusted with myself for what I did. It felt like I ripped out a piece of my soul and had committed an unforgivable sin.

"It's okay, Red," she tried to reassure me, her hand resting on my shoulder, "Did you-"

"Let's get one thing straight," I snapped sternly, "I only did this so you'd shut up about it, okay."

EJ crawled down and climbed onto my face, I cracked a smile at him as his tiny fists grabbed at my beard while making adorable cooing sounds. I held him close as I sat up and leaned against the wall.

I thought about what kind of shitty example I'd be setting for him and his siblings if I went through with this idiotic scheme. I was raised to believe that ultimately the whole idea of polyamory was incredibly stupid. Like, why would you open up yourself to additional problems? Not to mention how would my parents react? Mom would most likely disown me like she did Scott, but that's only if Dad didn't outright kill me!

I looked over at the woman I still loved so deeply that I was going to marry her and asked, "I can't talk you out of this, can I?"

"Red, I love you more than anyone else I've ever been with," she said softly, her hand caressing my cheek, "And I also love my little sister very dearly and want her to be happy too."

"Then... you win," I sighed defeated, my hand caressing her hand, "It just doesn't feel right though."

"We'll make this work, Red," Agatha whispered softly, leaning in to kiss my forehead, "Now how about some breakfast?"

(Author's Notes: Christy is mostly based on an old childhood friend of mine and yes we have had sex a few times, but there was never any romantic interest on my end. She did end up pregnant a few weeks after one of our nights together, hence the plot point in the story.

The cabin scene is based on an event back in college when my then girlfriend and I went to her family's cabin down in Arkansas and met up with her twin sister who lived in Chicago. The twin and I ended up drunkenly sleeping together and my girlfriend was so mad that I had to hitchhike back home.

Agatha's interest in cuckoldry is based on a girlfriend I had before meeting my wife, she constantly hounded me about doing it over the course of our very short five month long relationship and I finally gave up and allowed her to watch for a single night and ended up having sex with the friend Christy is based on. I felt so incredibly horrible afterwards because I find anything extra-marital distasteful that my girlfriend and I had a massive fight and broke up. My real wife, thank god, has no interest in cuckoldry or swinging and we are completely faithful to each other.)