All Comments on 'The Mistake Pt. 04'

by nikyc

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great character development.

Not your normal run of the mill " mums hot so I fucked her" story. Nice exploration of the emotion involved.

Now Claire there is one psycho girl. She might just kill them all before she's finished, after she's fuck them first.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
An excellent example of character development

Like all the previous chapters of this series this one is extremely well written. I think this chapter has given us a much clearer picture of the nature of our two main narrators and their forbidden lovers. I love Claire's attempts to tease Sam, since it teased what many readers have wanted, Sam to fuck claire, but at the same time clearly shows why that will never happen. Sam might be willing to admit Claire is attractive, but it's clear he completely understands the kind of manipulative person she is. He does not take her bait and only plays her games if it suits his interests not hers. The scene also captured one of Claire's critical flaws, the fact she cannot help but mess with people. The scene with Liam in the pool also captures that flaw perfectly.

The couples having sex in the same room as also an excellent scene, showcasing Sam's immaturity and inexperience in handling a real relationship. He forgot that taking charge does not mean ignoring other desires. He violated his mother's trust, the foundation of any long term sexual relationship, and was rightly punished for it. The fact that he was too busy thinking how hot she was as she raged at him in bathroom also captured this flaw perfectly. In the end though it's clear that Sam really does care about his mother, and unlike Claire he capable of the necessary self examination to actually better himself. In too many other erotica stories on this site his mom would have just given in to his sexual demands, but you make sure to capture a realistic reaction from Ava. No matter your fetish, no one is happy sexually when pushed past their limit. Even if you're big into S&M, you're not going just accept it when your partner just keeps going and ignores the safe word.

It's also clear from Claire's thought process that she truly lacks empathy while trying to convince herself that she does have it. She always has terrible thoughts about Liam and Rose but then tries to half heartedly tries to put those thoughts in check. In reality it's clear she is just trying to make herself believe she is better person than she really is. Also telling is that she talks about her respect for Sam and Ava, but does not really mention having respect for Nikki. I have a feeling their relationship will end tragically in the long run. I think she might lose a lot of passion for him once he's no longer forbidden fruit.

Narratively I do have one complaint about this part. You build up so much mystery around the execution of this secret plan of theirs, purposely hiding all the details from the audience. Then in this part, plot is pretty much left to stall as the characters deal with themselves. Aside from the fact it involves this trip, we really have not learned much at all. I think it's somewhat hinted at that they might be trying to get Rose and the dad together, but that is vague at best and could just be Ava trying to get him out of the way. I understand why you chose shift the focus of this chapter to the characters, and it had great results, but the story would have had greater sense of urgency and pacing if the plot was moving forward at the same time. It seemed like when they got to the resort the only thing they were doing was getting mad at each other for acting suspicious.

Still this was a great read and It will be getting a 5 out of 5 from me. There are few stories on this site the handle characters this well, to give it any less a score would be criminal.

wallace99wallace99almost 8 years ago

Amazing chapter. The characters are interesting and well-written and the storyline so far is unpredictable.

bigrednotbigrednotalmost 8 years ago
DAMN

I am so hooked on your story!!!!!!!

Each chapter is better than the previous.

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for what's next

These characters are fascinating. A part of me wants their plans to work and for them to run off together. But because the innocent characters seem like decent people another part of me hopes they don't go through with it. Perhaps our protagonists pull back and go back to sneaking around behind the back of their spouses/boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Absolutely great story!! Wish I could read the next one right now!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
Ava can't say...

...Claire is a cold-hearted bitch, b/c when Ava's pissed, she's similar. Very gripping ending, but it makes us as readers see Ava wants to be taken when she's ready and while she might let someone have control, there are only 1 or 2 ways she accepts it.

It will be interesting to see how this "plan" unfolds and I look forward to it. I love how she and Sam pair up and can't wait to see them unite without reservations once this "plan" finalizes.

Great characters, dialogue, sex, detail and plot. Easily a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So uhm, nikyc

Will there be a next chapter? When will it come out?? I want to calendar it so I can be here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story !

I read the four stories in a line and can't wait to know the ending. Please don't let us there and conclude this story !

AydanFioreAydanFioreover 7 years ago
I love this series!

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story so far. I love the characters, and I can't wait to find out what this great big "plan" of theirs eventually turns out to be.

However, I must admit, for whatever reason, I desperately want Sam and Claire to hook up, even though some people here in the comments have expressed distaste for Claire. I personally think she's misunderstood.

Also, I think it's obvious Ava had sex with Nicholas the night "the plan" was conceived. Deep down, I think Claire knows this, which explains why she's so observant of Nicholas when he's around Ava.

I think Ava had sex with Nick for two basic reasons... #1: "the plan" might result in Claire having sex with her father. If so, fucking Nick is her way of getting even before the damage is done. #2: Ava has a history of being used by men like Nick, so she lured him as a test to see what kind of man he truly is, and he took the bait...hook line and sinker. By knowing the truth about Nick, she is better able to protect her daughter by exposing him later on.

However, this puts Ava in a position of hurting both her children. If Ava exposes Nick by having sex with him again or by making him admit that he fucked her that night, yes, she would break up Nick and Clair, but it would also make Claire resent her mother, and I'm sure knowing that Ava screwed her own daughter's boyfriend behind Sam and Clair's back that night would surely drive a wedge between her and Sam.

Also, this would bring Sam and Claire together as victims of the same crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When is the next part coming out.... So freaking ready to read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update

Hello. I hope everythings ok. Would love to hear the end of the story. You're alnost at the finish line. I'm dying for an update. Really love this story!

scream6scream6about 7 years ago
great

great story, when is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for taking the time to both write and publish this. This is without a doubt one of the most erotic series of stories that I have ever read on this site.

5 big stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

hope you add another chapter to this one

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Where is the restwhere

Where is the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fuck, it really just stopped there? God dammit, that's gonna bug me for ages.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
More please

Surely there is a conclusion to this wonderful story! Leaving your readers with a cliffhanger like this is cruel. Please finish the tale.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Holy fuck! Are you serious?! *That*'s how you're going to leave it?! You've had 6 years to at least add part 5 if not actually finish the story. It sounded like you have a clear end game that you were working toward, so why haven't you finished it? Did you die after June of 2016 or something?!

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm pissed off, but I'm pissed off. This is the equivalent of blowing a guy and then just getting up and walking out of his life when things were just starting to get good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous