The Mistress Ch. 02: Breaking Raven

Story Info
The Mistress continues guiding the heroine down a new path.
1.4k words
4.42
4.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanne2k
leanne2k
168 Followers

Raven began to struggle against the restraints.

"Let me go!"

The Mistress walked in wearing a black teddy with the cups and the crotch cut out exposing her ample supple breasts and shaven pussy to the captured heroine. She laughed. Her voice echoed loudly.

"Let you go? But we were having so much fun! Don't you remember?"

Raven remembered only all too well. This madwoman had tricked her and hypnotized her into performing lewd sexual acts with her! She yelled angrily.

"When I get free I'm going to....."

The Mistress interrupted her.

"You're going to do nothing but what I tell you to do! And spoiler alert, you're going to have to be punished for that little outburst!"

Raven began to yell louder as Hera's Crystal, the amulet around The Mistress' neck appeared into her point of view. Raven's mouth went agape. Her mind was gone again. She felt her pussy get wet again. A voice inside her head screamed loudly:

"Nooooooooooooo!"

The voice was silenced as she began moaning loudly as the pleasure spread. The Mistress cooed.

"There's my little superheroine sex slave!"

She unlocked Raven from her restraints. She sat down on the table beside Raven. She told her,

"Now crawl across my lap and lift that cute little ass in the air my little ravenslut!"

Raven responded enthusiastically.

"Yes Mistress!"

She laid across The Mistress' lap and stuck her ass high in the air. The Mistress approved.

"Good girl! Now count of ravenslut!"

The Mistress raised her right hand and spanked Raven's bubblebutt. Raven cried out:

"Owe! One Mistress!"

She spanked her again. Raven whimpered.

"Owe! Two Mistress!"

The Mistress continued spanking Raven's ass seven more times until it was a swollen beet red! Each time Raven would cry out and count each one until they reached ten! Raven whimpered, cried, and moaned as she laid in her Mistress' lap. This did not go unnoticed. As She rubbed the hypnotized heroine's ass, The Mistress asked:

"Does my little ravenslut like having her ass spanked?"

She responded through her whimpers, moans, and tears.

"Yes, Mistress I do."

"How delicious! No get off my lap and on your knees in front of Me!"

Raven quickly obeyed The Mistress. The Mistress smiled and spread her legs wide exposing Raven once again to her wet shaven pussy. The Mistress asked Raven:

"Have you ever pleasured another woman before ravenslut?"

"No Mistress."

"Anyone at all?"

"No Mistress."

"Are you a virgin, ravenslut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How delightful!"

The Mistress began rubbing her pussy, making it nice and wet. She pointed with her index finger at it and commanded:

"Kiss here."

"Yes Mistress."

Raven eagerly moved forward between the Mistress' legs and kissed Her pussy. The Mistress moaned and was delighted. The crystal continued to glow.

"Such a good girl ravenslut! Now lick!"

"Yes Mistress."

Raven leaned forward again and licked The Mistress' pussy, from the bottom to the top! The Mistress cooed:

"Again!"

Raven complied,

"Again!"

Raven once again obeyed. The Mistress moaned out in loud pleasure.

"Oh yes, ravenslut! Your tongue is so divine! Eat Me out! Make me cum!"

Raven moaned out hungrily:

"Yes Mistress!"

Raven eagerly began to lick her Mistress' pussy over and over and over. Each lick was better than the previous one. The Mistress moaned. She grabbed the fallen heroine by the head and rubbed her face deeper into Her crotch. Raven's tongue found The Mistress' swollen clit. Her tongue began probing it, then she wrapped her tongue around it and began pulling on it. The Mistress moaned louder. The crystal continued to glow.

"Oh God! Raxenslut! More! More!"

Raven began licking harder. faster, and deeper into The Mistress' pussy! She was quite the expert for a first time pussyeater! She wrapped her tongue around The Mistress' clit and began pulling on it. This sent The Mistress over the edge! She screamed out:

Oh! Oh Oh! I'm cumming!"

The Mistress came and came hard. Her pussy gushed like a raging river during a flood! She moaned as she came.

"Don't you dare stop ravenslut!"

And she didn't! Raven continued mindlessly licking her Mistress! The Mistress moaned loudly and grabbed the enslaved heroine by the hair and rubbed and grinded her pussy into her face. She orgasmed over and over and over. Raven tried to keep up, but her face and hair was soon covered in Her new Mistress' cum! The Mistress caught Her breath and stood up.

"Time for your reward My slut!"

The Mistress tossed the heroine back onto the bed. She reached into a drawer. She pulled out a massively long ten-inch strap on. Raven's hypnotized eyes widened in shock as she moaned and whimpered. The crystal continued to glow.

"Get on Your knees slut!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Raven eagerly got on her knees. The Mistress brought the shaft of Her strap-on to her new slut's lips and rubbed it against her lips.

"Open up."

She opened her mouth and The Mistress inserted the shaft in her mouth.

"Suck it! Make it nice and wet!"

Raven did as she was commanded and gave a wet sloppy blowjob to her Mistress; strapon. When The Mistress was satisfied, she pushed the heroine onto her back on the bed.

"Open your legs wide slut!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Raven opened her legs wide. The Mistress crawled onto the bed in between her legs, holding the phallus dripping with the broken heroine's saliva. The Mistress rubbed the head up and down her pussy lips causing Raven to whimper and moan. The crystal glowed brighter.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Please Mistress! Oh please!"

"Please what slut?"

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Oh I love to hear you beg!"

The Mistress rammed the strapon deep into Raven's wet pussy! Raven screamed eroticly! The Mistress pulled out then shoved it in again! Causing the defeated heroine tp mpan loudly again! The Mistress smiled an evil grin and began rhythmically fucking Her new pet. Raven became further lost in erotic joy and ecstasy and still the crystal shone brighter!

"Such.... a......good...... little........ fucktoy!"

"Ohhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhh! Yes.....Mistress!"

The Mistress rolled around onto Her back, keeping the strapon buried all the way in deep in her pussy. Raven was impaled on top pf it! The Mistress smacked her ass!

"Ride it slut!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Raven began bouncing up and down repeatedly on the strapon. Every bounce elicited a louder moan from her! The Mistress grabbed her breasts as she rode and began pinching and pulling on her nipples. Raven moaned louder! The light from the crystal was so bright the room was as bright as daylight! Raven was so close to cumming, she was shaking. The Mistress began smacking her ass as she bounced on her strapon.

"Does the superheroine slut want to cum?"

"Yes! Owwwe! Ohhhhhh Ahhhhh yes Mistresss I do!!!"

"Beg Me slut!"

"Please Mistress may I cum?"

"Not just yet slut! Tell Me what you are now!"

The crystal suddenly stopped glowing. Raven moaned out.

"Ohhhhh! I'm Your submissive sex slave Mistress! OHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Yes! Cum for Me My slut!"

Raven came very hard! After she came down from her orgasm, she and The Mistress fell asleep wrapped up in each other. The next morning, The Mistress woke up surprisingly to Raven eating Her out. The Mistress moaned.

"Oh ohhh ohhh yes! Such a good little sex slave! Keep going! Ohhh! Don't stop! Keep going! "I'm going to cum all over Yoo! Ahhhhhhhh!

The Mistress rewarded her with a very strong orgasm. When She recovered, she looked down at Raven.

"Get off the bed and on your knees pet."

Raven quickly obeyed.

"You aren't hypnotized anymore are you?"

"No Mistress."

The Mistress looked deep into Raven's eyes and could tell she was no longer under the hypnotic control of the crystal, but more importantly, she was completely submissive to Her!

"How delightful! You are all mine now! That means no more Raven the superheroine, you will now be known as my kinky lesbian sex slave, sable!"

"Yes Mistress! Thank You Mistress!"

"Now open your mouth sable, I have a surprise for you!"

"Yes Mistress!"

The newly named slave of The Mistress, sable opened her mouth wide. The Mistress stood over her as a yellow stream of warm piss erupted from Her. The yellow stream splashed in sable's mouth, on her face, and down her naked body! She never concerned herself with being a superheroine ever again. She quickly forgot about that and reveled in her new life as a submissive sex slave to The Mistress.

leanne2k
leanne2k
168 Followers