The Mistress Files Ch. 03

Story Info
I entertain two subs together for my pleasure.
6.9k words
4.36
7.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note this story contains the following themes; femdom, two male subs and cuckold amongst others. If any of those themes are not for you then please do not get offended by following true story. Note 2. one of the subs is black, the other is white. This is not a BBC or interracial is better situation it just how it happened in real life.

The doorbell rang on time as I expected and I opened the door to find him waiting patiently with a bunch of flowers.

"For me?! Well thank you how impressive!" I said as I motioned him in.

Slave A walked in handing me the flowers and his envelope. I didn't need to open it, I knew he would have put the correct amount inside. I could tell by the size of the envelope it had double his usual fee inside, specialist domination sessions commanded the extra fee no matter how devoted and regular the sub was.

I could see him looking at me intently in excitement, wondering what my outfit was underneath my big dressing gown and also with a hint of nervousness.

"This is the big one for you, finally getting to indulge in the deepest fantasy. You are very lucky that I have agreed to this you know! Now this is your last chance to change your mind if you want?"

"I want to continue Mistress I'm ready and willing for it," he replied.

"Good! As from now on you will do anything I say of you in this session as per usual but with our regular safeword. Now follow me upstairs please."

I walked slowly up the stairs knowing he would be looking at my black shiny boots all the time. The only sound in the house was the silver metal heels of my boots on the hard stairs as I slowly made my way to the top.

"Strip down naked in the spare room there and meet me in my room in five minutes please. Oh and I want you crawling in on all fours please," I told him as soon as I got to the top of the stairs.

I made my way to my bedroom which doubled as my playroom and quickly touched up my make up in the mirror and checked a few items.

Very soon I heard movement and slave A was there on all fours at the door to the room.

"Very good, perfectly naked and clean and oh there is that little cock cage that I put on you three weeks ago!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you Mistress," he replied looking up at me waiting patiently for me to beckon him in.

But before I gave him the signal to come in I slowly undid the robe on my dressing gown letting it fall to the floor. I could see his eyes light up and heard him gasp as he finally saw my outfit. The boots he had glimpsed a little of following me up the stairs were fully revealed to show they went to my knees. My legs were encased in sheer barely black silk stockings with a black seam running up the back of them.

The stockings were attached by 8 suspender straps to a tight black leather corset. The corset pulled in my waist and pushed up and out my boobs giving me an impressive cleavage. I had yet to put on any gloves but had a selection laid out ready for my forthcoming plans. To finish off my look I had tied my hair up into a tight ponytail.

"Here, this is your collar for this session," I said to him handing him a leather collar. "You may notice it is pink as I just don't think you are man enough to wear a black leather one are you?"

"No Mistress," he replied meekly as he carefully placed it in position around his neck.

"Good boy now underneath this sheet is the first of your surprises but I'm sure you can guess what it is!" I said as I moved over the the corner of the room.

Next to me in the corner of the room sat an object covered with a black sheet. I pulled it off to reveal a brand new cage.

"Wow Mistress," said Slave A with his eyes wide open in excitement.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" I said sternly.

"No Mistress.! He replied meekly looking down.

"That's better now crawl over here and get into the cage." I said laughing at him.

I watched him crawl over and I opened the gate to the cage. He immediately went straight in and faced me. The only way he could fit in comfortably was to be knelt facing me and I closed the door impressed at the sight of him now locked in the cage.

"Aww look at you all locked away in a cage and your cock locked away aswell."

I stuck the pointed end of one of my boots partly through a gap between the bars.

"Lick the end of my boot Slave. This will for now be the closest you will get to me with either your tongue or anything else."

I watched intently as his tongue cleaned the end of my boot, occasionally glancing up at the clock on the wall. Just at the time I expected I heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh saved by the bell! I wonder who that could be!" I laughed as I pulled my boot away from him and slipped my dressing gown back on.

I headed downstairs feeling excited as I knew exactly who it would be at the door. I opened to find him stood there obediently waiting for me with a bunch of flowers aswell. Slave B, my longest serving submissive.

"More flowers for me! Well done! Come in please!"

He walked in and just like Slave A his eyes were desperately trying to work out what my outfit underneath my dressing gown was. I put the flowers down on the side making sure he could see I was putting them next to the first bunch. He promptly offered me the envelope containing my fee, double for this session obviously!

"Very good. You continually impress me everytime. Now today you will be called Slave B and you aware from our previous communications since our last to why you shall be Slave B?"

"Yes Mistress I am." He replied.

I looked at him and smiled. It excited me that he came to see me to be dominated by me. It intrigued me that he was submissive. Over the last 18 months I had really pushed his submission and learnt why he came to me and be submissive. I could see why traditionally women would think he was dominant. He was tall, dark, muscular, good looking, very well kept, obviously successful in whatever his line of work was.

I led him up the stairs just I had with Slave A making sure he had a good view of my legs and arse as he followed me.

"You know the routine, bathroom, get naked and put your collar on please."

"Yes Mistress." He replied heading to the bathroom.

After a few minutes he came crawling out of the bathroom to my bedroom door naked but for his collar and cock cage. I stood there waiting for him and clipped a leash onto his collar. I then slowly slipped my dressing gown off letting it fall to the floor to reveal my outfit to him. I could see his eyes widen at my outfit and I just smiled to myself as I took hold of a leather crop from the side.

"Now you are aware of the rules." I said sternly to him as I stood legs apart and tapping the leather crop into the palm of my right hand.

"Yes Mistress I am." He replied obediently.

"Good. As you are very very lucky slave to have been given this opportunity today. It's not just about the money you have paid it's also about how much I trust you and how good you have been submitting to me over the past 18 months." I continued.

"Yes Mistress."

"Even though I shall be using you for my pleasure I shall still be in full control of you. You will be nothing more than my sex slave for my pleasure. If you step out of line, not follow my instructions and most of all abuse the position and opportunity you have been given today then you will pay for this big time and being harshly punished. Furthermore you will no longer be permitted to see again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." He replied obediently again.

My little speech about what I expected done I took hold of his leash and pulled him to the end of the bed. I knew that Slave A was watching my every move from his cage and feeling so jealous and humiliated. As for Slave B, despite the lucky position he was in was still frustrated that I had not released his cock cage and suffering with humiliation at my teasing of him and how I was using him. For both of them I was fulfilling some of their longest held submissive fantasies.

I pulled on Slave B's leash again this time downwards pulling his head down to me. I then totally caught him off guard by kissing him. Not just a tender kiss either this was a full on passionate kiss where I locked my lips on to his and slipped my tongue deep into his mouth. And then just as he seemed to start enjoying the kiss and get confident in kissing me back I bit down on his bottom lip and broke away from the kiss. The look of disappointment on his face was priceless as I stood there smiling at him. He knew his place!

"It can't be all pleasure you know!" I teased.

I took hold of a pair of leather cuffs and walked around and cuffed Slave B's wrists behind his back. I delicately stroked his back running my nails down and around his bum cheeks making him shudder a little. Despite my teasing and dominance of him I was enjoying touching his firm, toned body. Dominatrix's don't hate men...we just like to be in control of them!

I went across to Slave A and perched myself on the edge of the cage. I slowly slipped my lacy black knickers down my legs and dangled them in the cage.

"Sniff these slave, smell me on them."

He sniffed hard and deep desperate to catch my scent. I pulled them away from him and left them on the floor outside of the cage and just out of reach of him.

I beckoned Slave B over to me who had been stood waiting patiently for instructions. I took hold of his leash when he got to me and pulled sharply on it.

"I need some attention." I told him as I opened my legs.

He knew exactly what I wanted of him and moved his head between my thighs. I felt his warmth breath on my pussy and then his tongue make contact with the folds only my pussy lips. I moaned in appreciation as his tongue immediately went to work licking around the outside of my pussy and probing deeper. I ran my fingernails sharply over his back making him flinch but he carried on licking my pussy. I clenched my thighs tightly against his head making sure he could feel how smooth and silky my expensive stockings felt against him.

I leaned back a little as he started working on my clit, his tongue flicking firmly but gently over it.

"Lick my arse slave A." I commanded somewhat breathlessly.

Slave A manoeuvred himself in his cage so he could just about reach my arse with his tongue. I giggled a little then gasped as his tongue flicked over my dark hole. I was now enjoying the attention of two subs and their tongues pleasing me, making me even more horny.

I moaned in appreciation of the work they were doing with their tongues but I still wanted to tease and torment them even more.

"Stop!" I commanded.

Both of them stopped licking me much to their disappointment. I stepped off the cage leaving them both on all fours waiting, one inside the cage and one outside the cage.

"Lay down on the floor with your head against the cage just here." I said pointing to a spot on the floor.

I stood back over him and squatted down so my pussy was just above his face.

"Lick me again, make me cum this time." I told him knowing how talented he was at this.

I dropped my pussy onto his face and his tongue found my pussy. I moaned in pleasure as his tongue flicked over my clit as I sat on his face. I stuck one hand in the cage and grabbed hold of Slave A's hair and pulled on it. I looked at him and smiled as he stared at Slave B licking at my pussy.

"Mmmm don't worry you will get your chance soon!"

Slave B's tongue was really working it's magic on my pussy now and I pulled harder on Slave A's hair as I got closer to cumming. I gasped and moaned out loud as my thighs trembled around Slave B's head. I yanked hard on Slave A's hair making him help in pain as I reached my first orgasm of the session.

"Oh so so good Slave B." I announced as I lifted my pussy off his face.

"I think you shall be rewarded...in a way!" I continued.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Now stand up in front of me." I told him with a wicked smile on my face.

"I don't want you to get too excited and over confident!" I whispered into his ear.

I knelt down in front of him, his caged cock inches from my face. I turned my head to look at Slave A in his cage.

"You may want to watch all of this....one...it's something that won't ever happen to you...and two....you won't get to see this happen again either!"

I took a key off the small necklace around my neck and slowly unlocked Slave B's cock cage. I clicked open part of his cock cage making him quiver at the touch of my hands against his cock. I slowly undid the rest of a cock cage and pulled it away letting his cock finally spring free.

"Mmmmm impressive....and look at those balls...three weeks locked up...you must be really frustrated." I said gently taking hold of his cock in one hand.

"Yes Mistress I am." He replied.

"Good slave...but remember this is all mine and for my pleasure only...you will be caged again once I have finished with you!."

I held his cock gently in my left hand and felt it start to get hard. I slowly stroked all over the head with my manicured nails as it grew harder with every touched. I heard him in moan in pleasure as my nails delicately ran over the head. I suddenly pinched the head of his cock making him yelp a little and jump back.

"Aww did that hurt? Maybe I should kiss it better?!" I teased.

I took hold of his now fully erect cock at the base and looked at Slave A locked in his cage.

"Take a good look at this..this is something you will never experience from me." I said smiling at him.

I turned my head back to Slave B to see his obscenely erect cock right in front of my face. I slowly tugged on the base of his cock enjoying the warmth and girth of it in my hand. Despite being a Mistress and a professional one at that I still enjoyed the feeling and pleasure of a good cock and the one in my hand was a fine example. I opened my mouth and lightly blew against the head of his cock making it twitch a little.

I quickly looked up to see him staring down wide eyed. He was a lucky slave today and he knew it. He also knew he had go be entirely obedient or else I would stop completely. I looked back down to his cock and delicately flicked my tongue over the head. I knew he wanted more as his cock twitched again but I wanted to keep him waiting.

I lightly kissed the head and worked my way down his shaft kissing gently all the way to his balls. I lightly blew on his heavy balls and slowly licked around them causing him to moan in delight. I trailed my tongue back up his shaft leaving a trail of my saliva glistening on his cock.

I glanced over to Slave A in his cage, he was watching intently. I could tell by the look in his eyes he was jealous and humiliated which was exactly the plan. I gave him a wicked smile and returned to Slave B's cock. I opened my mouth and placed the head of his cock just inside mouth resting on my tongue. My pussy throbbed feeling his cock on my tongue. I closed my lips on his cock eliciting another moan of pleasure from him. If he thought I was going to start sucking his cock straight away he was mistaken as I gently bit down on the head of his cock. He winced and flinched as I let his cock fall out of my mouth and I laughed.

I pointed his cock back to my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head again. This time I surprised him again, not by teasing him but by slipping it in deeper into mouth. This was now the time to start sucking him and I started to bob my head up and down on his cock giving him my best pornstar blowjob. Suddenly I stopped with his cock in my mouth. I moved my mouth slowly around his cock making sure the head was bulging my cheek out so Slave A could see how it was filling my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock making him moan evening more. I sensed that anymore attention from my mouth and that he would soon be struggling to contain his orgasm. Three weeks caged up and me on my knees in front of him was appearing to be a bit too much for him. I needed him to last a bit longer yet so while I let his cock slip out of my mouth and suddenly squeezed his balls making him scream out.

"For my pleasure remember!" I told him as I stood up leaving him frustrated.

"And as for you, are you enjoying the show?" I asked Slave A still stuck in his cage.

"Yes Mistress." He replied meekly.

"Good as the show is about to get even better!"

I took hold of Slave B's leash and tugged hard on it making him turn around and follow me. I strode purposely to the end of the bed, my heels clicking loudly on the floor. I stood at the edge of the bed facing Slave B and untied my ponytail and shook my hair free. I grabbed hold of his face and passionately kissed him again. I broke free from our kiss and smiled at him as unclipped his cuffs.

"Now...." I paused for effect staring directly into his eyes.

"...this is your lucky moment...your one chance you are going to get, do NOT fuck this up or else." I said forcefully to him.

"No Mistress I won't." He replied dutifully following all my commands and what I asked of him like he had always done since our first session together.

"Good, you feel more than ready!" I said as I tugged on his impressively hard and long cock.

I perched my bum on the end of the bed and pulled him closer. Moving onto the bed a bit more I opened my legs wide and pulled on his leash until he stumbled forward right against the bed. His erect cock was obscenely bouncing in front of him right in front of my exposed wet pussy.

I took hold of his cock and rubbed it up and down the opening of my pussy. He moaned and I moaned, I knew he wouldn't last long once he was inside but I was going to make sure I enjoyed it as much as what he did. I briefly looked across at Slave A in his cage and saw the look of jealousy on his face and smiled at him.

"Are you ready?" I said turning my attention back to Slave B.

"Yes Mistress."

I pulled on his cock making the head enter my pussy. I gasped alittle feeling his head stretch my pussy lips open as I laid down on the bed.

"Fuck my pussy Slave." I commanded as I wrapped my nylon covered legs around his toned arse.

He pushed his cock into me a little then pulled back out before pushing in slowly again. He was doing well, I expected him to go like a Jack hammer hard and fast into but a combination of him being stood up and him being aware of how I liked to be fucked he actually didn't. He built up his rhythm pushing in further with every thrust. I wrapped my legs tighter around him pushing up a little to meet every thrust.

I turned to look at Slave A still watching me frustrated in his cage. He was watching the lust on my face as I took a cock just feet away from him. From his angle he couldn't see how much the cock was filling and stretching me so I decided to tell him.

"Oh Slave A if only you could see from there how deep he is fucking me and how much he is filling me! Your pathetic little cock is no match for this one! There is no way I would let you do this to me!"

I looked back to Slave B fucking me and pulled on his leash.

"Fuck me harder and faster!" I moaned loudly at him.

He thrust into me deeper and faster. The look on his face was telling me he was desperately trying to hold back his orgasm. I was loving every moment, his cock fucking me, him trying to hold back cumming and of course the other slave watching from the cage.

"Please Mistress may I cum." Begged Slave B breathlessly as he pushed his cock in and out of me.

"Yes....go on you may cum." I gasped as I tightened the grip of my thighs around him.

He moaned loudly and his cock jerked inside me and the pent up cum in his balls shot into my willing tight pussy. I screamed out in pleasure feeling his hot cum inside of me. It really doesn't matter whether you are a submissive, dominatrix or even vanilla the feeling of a cock erupting in your pussy is still the best feeling ever.

12