The Mistress Files Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" I cried out as he cock pulsed inside of me.

He stopped fucking me and just stood there at the end of bed with his still fully erect inside of me. I moaned quietly as I I my pussy against his rigid cock enjoying the sensation. He just stood there patiently and obediently watching me enjoy myself and waiting for his next command.

"Pull out slowly." I said sternly to him.

I gasped as his still hard cock slid slowly out of me. I felt his hot cum inside my pussy starting to leave a trail from his cock sliding out of me.

"Go and unlock Slave A from his cage for me and then go and stand in the corner facing the wall."

"Yes Mistress," he replied complying exactly how I had trained him to be.

He walked over to the cage and unlocked the door before looking at me for further instructions. I told him to go and stand in the corner facing the wall and not to peak.

"Right that is Slave B dealt with. Now Slave A, you may crawl out of your cage and to the end of the bed please. I think you know what to do once you get to the end of the bed don't you?"

"Yes Mistress," he replied enthusiastically crawling out of the cage on all fours and making his way go the end of the bed. I felt the bed sink down a little under his weight as he got on to the bed.

I laid back and opened my legs wider showing off my freshly fucked pussy. I pulled on his leash pulling his head between my legs.

"You know what to do. Now clean me thoroughly and don't stop until I say so." I commanded him.

I moaned in appreciation as I felt his tongue on my pussy lips. I tugged on the leash pulling him further against me as his tongue licked at the massive creampie leaking from me. He lapped readily at my pussy sucking up the cum and swallowing it even though it wasn't even his! He probed his tongue deeper onto my pussy making me moan in delight.

"Oh so good Slave! Keep going, clean me."

I squeezed my thighs around his head tighter as his tongue worked it's way around my pussy cleaning up all of the cum left by Slave B.

"Oh yes keep going, make me cum," I told him as his tongue flicked over my clit.

I gripped the bed sheets and squeezed my thighs again as I got closer to my orgasm. After my mini orgasm earlier and the fucking from Slave B I was now ready to cum. Slave A's tongue was now centred on working on my clit after cleaning all the cum out of my pussy and I was squirming with my impending orgasm. From deep within it built until I cried out, gripped his head between my thighs and orgasmed intensely as he obediently continued licking my clit.

My thighs gripped even tighter around Slave A's head as he continued to flick his tongue over my clit. My body spasmed with the throes of an intense orgasm. I briefly shot a look at across at Slave B still obediently stood in the corner looking away from the action.

As I orgasm subsided I pushed Slave A's head away telling I was finished with his tongue for now. I motioned for him to get back into his cage and watched in delight as he obediently crawled back inside. I swung legs off the bed and quickly locked the cage door behind him.

"The show isn't over yet you know!" I laughed at him as I stood up and went over to Slave B.

I walked over to this toned muscular man who I had humiliated, used and was completely submissive to me. I pulled on his leash making him turn around.

"I've really enjoyed having you both submit to me. And I really enjoyed having your cock fuck me." I told him as I grabbed hold of his cock in one hand making his gasp in surprise.

"I think I want more of it, get on the bed," I commanded.

He walked over to bed and laid down on his back, his cock already erect and ready to go. I quickly cuffed both his wrists to the bed and smiled at him.

"I told you I like being in full control...and now I'm going to be in full control of your cock and the pleasure it can give me!"

I swung my legs over him and straddle his body. I sat back over his cock letting it sit between my arse cheeks feeling it's hardness and warmth and teasing him just that little bit longer.

"Do you want me to slip your cock into my warm, wet pussy? Do you want me to ride your cock?"

"Yes please Mistress."

"Mmmm it's going to be all my pleasure, just a cock to satisfy me!" I moaned as I rubbed my pussy lips over his cock.

I lifted my bum up and eased back a little. I took hold of his rock hard cock in my hand making him gasp again and placed my pussy over the head.

I eased down on his cock taking my time working it further into me with each movement. His cock filled and stretched me nicely and I enjoyed every movement of it in me. I took my time, easing myself further down on him knowing that he would last longer this time and that I was fully in control. Eventually I worked myself fully down on him and ground my myself down hard on his groin.

"Mmmm see how much he fills me. Something you will never get to do!" I said turning and laughing at Slave A back in the cage.

I started to slowly ride Slave B's cock enjoying every sensation of him filling for a second time. This time though I was more in control as I was riding him. It's not everyday a dominatrix treats a sub to this kind of pleasure and it takes a lot of trust between both sub and domme to let this happen. It obviously helped that he had such a magnificent specimen of a cock to enjoy! It didn't matter to me that it was a black cock I was riding, a great cock is a great cock no matter what colour it was. But I knew for Slave A's fantasy that was being fulfilled that this was what he really craved to see and be humiliated by. And of course he had paid me handsomely for the pleasure of fulfilling his fantasy.

I built up the speed of riding his cock, moaning louder and louder and occasionally looking across at Slave A, smirking at him locked in the cage. This cock felt so good inside of me and I was enjoying every moment of riding it. The first fuck was just a quick one to empty his creampie inside of me, but this one was purely for my pleasure.

I pushed down so his cock was fully inside of me and ground down on him moaning loudly. I could tell he was really enjoying this but I didn't I want him to enjoy himself too much so I quickly gave both of his nipples a tweak making him scream out and thrash against his bonds! I gasped loudly as it made his cock jerk suddenly inside of my pussy.

"My pleasure remember! My pleasure!" I gasped as I continued to ride him.

I reached between my legs with one hand and started to rub my clit furiously as I rode his cock faster. I was determined to climax on this cock and I slammed back down on his large cock over and over again.

"Don't you dare cum," I commanded him breathlessly as I noticed his body between to twitch and his eyes widen.

I felt my pussy tighten against his cock and my thighs tremble as I rubbed harder on my clit. I screamed out in ecstasy as my orgasm ripped through my body as I ground down hard on his cock and letting my hair fall over his face.

I sat back up still impaled on his cock as I came down from my orgasm. I ran my fingernails down his chest smiling at him as my pussy muscles flexed around his cock.

"Do you want to cum Slave?"

"Yes, yes please," he begged breathlessly desperate to cum.

"Not yet Slave!" I laughed as I quickly lifted myself off his cock leaving him surprised and disappointed.

"You've already been a lucky boy today for me to let you fuck me twice and cum in me once. You didn't think I was going to let you cum in me twice did you?!"

He just laid there looking at me completely enthralled by me and fully submissive as I climbed off the bed. I walked over to where I had laid out my gloves and picked up a pair of black shiny pvc gloves. I very deliberately and slowly pulled them on both hands nothing both slaves were watching me intently.

I smoothed the gloves out and took a look around the room noticing the heightened sexual tension in the room. I smiled to myself at the sight in front of me, one sub with his cock caged locked in a cage and another sub tied naked to the bed with his erection still obscenely raging desperate to cum.

I walked over to Slave B bound to the bed and knelt down next to him.

"Tell me how much you want to cum again," I purred into his ear.

"Please Mistress I really want to cum again," he pleaded.

I took hold of his cock in one hand and slowly started to wank it with long strokes. He puffed out his cheeks in a mix of exasperation and pleasure. I could sense this would not take long but I wanted to tease and frustrate him. I suddenly took my hand off his cock leaving him groaning.

"Aww are you getting closer to cumming?"

"Yes Mistress please," he replied.

I took hold of his cock again but this time gripped and squeezed him hard making him moan out loudly. Without any warning I suddenly started wanking his cock furiously, pumping my gloved hand up and down his cock fast and hard.

He cried out in a mix of surprise, pleasure and frustration. I could tell he was desperately trying to hold back his ejaculation until I told him he could cum.

"You may cum now Slave!" I laughed.

He groaned as his legs spasmed and he thrashed against his bonds as his cock jerked about to shoot it's second load of the session. I suddenly let go of his cock just as the first spurt of cum shot forth from his cock ruining his orgasm. I laughed again as I cupped my pvc gloves around his erupting cock covering my pvc clad fingers and palm. He moaned in a mix of pleasure and frustration as his cock emptied his load of cum over my hands but without my touch.

Finally his second orgasm of the session subsided and I had caught most of his load on my gloves. I turned around and quickly moved my hands to his face before it started dripping off.

"Open wide, you need to clean up your mess you dirty little cum licker."

His mouth opened and I shoved the fingers of one hand into his mouth. He very obediently and greedily sucked on my gloved fingers and swallowed down his own cum.

"Very good, now the other hand Slave."

I changed my hands over and he sucked on fingers and licked them all clean of his own load of cum. I shoved two of my gloved fingers deeper into his mouth making him gag a little.

"Now you know how it feels when you make us women gag!" I laughed.

I looked over his still bound body. His cock lay half limp on his stomach with a few drops of cum laying on him aswell. A wicked thought shot through my mind and I moved back and bent my head down to his cock. Slowly I moved his cock out of the way and licked up the remains of cum on his body. His body jumped a little in excitement and I felt his cock begin to grow again in my hand. I quickly lapped up the cum but kept it in my mouth and sat up. I let go of his cock leaving him groaning again in frustration and leaned back over his mouth.

I forcefully pressed my lips against his and began to passionately kiss him letting the remains of his cum slip from my mouth into his.

"Swallow it all down!" I said to him after I suddenly broke off his kiss.

He willingly swallowed it down just liked he did with his own cum from my gloves. I deftly unlocked the cuffs from his wrists and told him to sit.

"I'm done with you now Slave. Go and get showered and dressed."

"Yes thank you Mistress," he replied getting off the bed and leaving the room naked, used and very much still submitting to me.

"Oh hello Slave A I hadn't forgotten about you! I just chose to ignore you for awhile! Did you enjoy the show?" I said to Slave A turning to look at him still locked in the cage looking all frustrated.

I climbed off the bed and went over to the cage and unlocked it and motioned for him to crawl out of the cage. He crawled out on all fours looking up at me until he reached the end of the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed with him waiting patiently in front of my boots.

"Mmm can you still smell his cum on my gloves?" I giggled as I rubbed my gloved hands over his face.

"Would you like me to unlock your cock cage?" I continued.

"Yes please Mistress," he begged looking up at me with his eyes wide open.

"Stand up then as you have been such a good slave."

He stood up and I took the key from the chain around my neck and slowly unlocked his cock cage. He sighed in relief as I slipped it off his small cock.

"Now...do you think I should let you cum? Have you served me well enough?" I asked him with a wicked smile on my face.

"Yes please Mistress, may I cum please?" He pleaded.

"Hmmm well your tongue was very useful and you was a good little creampie eater wasn't you!"

"Yes Mistress," he replied.

"Well seeing as you have been so obedient and pleasured me so impressively with your tongue you can start wanking that pathetic little cock of yours!"

"Thank you Mistress," he replied as he started tugging on his small hard cock.

"Did you enjoy watching me enjoy his big black cock? It was so much bigger than your little white cock, although I have to tell you most white cocks are bigger than yours!" I laughed at him as he furiously wanked his cock.

"Did you like seeing my delicate white hand wrapped around his dark meet? Or maybe when I slipped it in my mouth...I almost gagged on it you know. Or did you like it when I wrapped my legs around him and he filled my pussy? Which was your favourite?" I teased as he desperately held back his orgasm waiting for me to allow him to cum.

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes please Mistress I can't hold it much longer," he pleaded looking up at me with his reddening face as he tugged his small cock.

"Mmm I love teasing you like this!"

His face was strained and his eyes wide open with desperation as he wanked himself under my command.

"So Slave A....I want you to cum on my boots....NOW!"

He groaned and with a cry of relief he began to ejaculate. His orgasm, denied for so long, spurted forth his pent up cum shooting over my shiny back boots. He groaned again as his balls emptied and shot after shot of cum erupted from his small cock covering my boots.

"Stop!" I commanded.

"That's enough pleasure and release for you. Take your hand off your cock now."

He looked up at me red faced in a mix of relief and frustration.

"You've made a big mess of my boots, look at all that cum over them," I laughed looking down at him.

"Yes Mistress."

"Well you know what to do don't you? I want to see them clean," I demanded with a wicked smile.

Without hesitation Slave A got on all fours and bent his head down to my boots. Straight away his tongue came out and he started licking his own cum from my boots. He greedily lapped up his own cum, his second lot of cum that he had been made to clean up in this session. I've always believed if a man wants a woman to swallow his cum then he should at least know what it tastes like! And making someone lick up someone's else cum is wicked fun aswell.

"I don't just want the cum licking off my boots I want them fully clean and shining aswell", I told him as he licked around one boot.

Just as he finished licking the second boot Slave B came back to the doorway fully dressed.

"Oh hello my humiliated little fuck toy!" I laughed. Even though he was now fully showered and dressed he was still under my command.

"You have done so well today, you have been very obliging and brought me great pleasure. But don't go thinking this will be something you may get again. The next session I will really punish you! Now make your way to the door."

"Thank you Mistress," he replied heading downstairs.

"As for you my little pathetic boot licking cuck Slave I'm finished with you aswell. Go and shower and change whilst I let Slave B out."

With that he crawled naked out of the room and across the landing to the bathroom as I headed downstairs with a big satisfied smile on my face. Another wonderful pro domme session completed until the next booking.

12