All Comments on 'The Mix-Up'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 2 years ago

Love to see the story continue…. Perhaps with mother becoming pregnant as a result of the unexpected sex with her son, as her boyfriend had had a vasectomy, and didn’t need birth control, and her being early forties…. But she ovulated, and one of her son’s swimmers had found it’s way…

And perhaps her assistant might get pulled into the relationship, to help her service her hung son? Maybe a mff relationship developing, where the assistant becomes the public relationship of the mff? Perhaps the two women can be pregnant together? Maybe the assistant is sub to both her boss and the son?

ryantrixryantrixabout 2 years ago

Great Work, and Glad you gave it a proper ending, some stories end just after the sex.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

That was amazing. The gift mixup was a perfect setup for this story.

Hopefully next time they can start using more toys for their love-making.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

I second collin4xxx suggestion. Would love to see mom im longterm relationship with son and pregmant by him. Love the idea suggested of a second female as a public figure forbwhat goes on behind closed doors.

Excellent story. More please of this one.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VostrokVostrokabout 2 years ago

You have a bit of a gift for writing. I look forward to reading more in the future. Have you given any thought to taking a shot a "real" writing? I think you might have a chance,

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Unbelievably hot and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot! Good premise. Would love to see the illustrated version! Nothing hotter that a hot milf-mom/son tryst, Maybe bring in Yolanda for a threesome? Plenty of potential here.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 2 years ago

This was fantastic! I just wish that they did more than missionary on the intial sez scene though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a bad comment...

Please write a mom-son pee drinking story... Nobody writes it... Please.. just one for us watersports fans... A 12K words story... You can publish it as dry version & wet version, so both sides will be happy...

DomidaneDomidaneabout 2 years ago

Nice equal amount of love and lust. Loved it. 5/5

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Tres Hawt!

11/10 Fleshlights!!!!!

LeeLee420LeeLee420about 1 year ago

Other than the childish use of the word cunt it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story loves it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story!!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog2 months ago

Three pages is a good length for these stories to be; we get story and great sex! Every time a story unfolds with a cock that needs unfolding, it gets me off! Son's got a big dick! Mom's a babe! What could go wrong? And yet it still takes a skilled writer to make it come alive instead of just lying there like yesterday's dead fish! You are such a writer: The dialogue sings with lust and, more importantly, love- it's the love story mom son stories that really wind me up. Thanks for writing a gooder!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous