The Mix-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda's eyes were shut tight as she felt herself being stretched beyond anything she'd ever felt before. The discomfort of him pushing in was replaced with an intense pleasure each time he pulled back. It felt like an eternity, but before she knew it, the head of his cock bumped against her cervix and his balls rested on her ass. She released the breath she was holding and opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was her son's smiling face beaming at her, followed by something that almost made her giggle. Hanging off the spike of her left shoe were her panties.

Anthony slid his hands down her thighs then up her torso as he leaned forward, his head coming to rest in the valley between her breasts. A contented sigh escaped his lips as he pressed her tits to the sides of his face.

"I'm home, Mom," he whispered.

A wave of affection bloomed in her heart. Circling his shoulder with one arm, she placed her other hand against the back of his head and pressed his face deeper into the soft warm flesh of her tits.

"My sweet, sweet boy," she cooed.

They stayed this way for several minutes, just marveling at the feeling of their joined bodies. Finally Anthony lifted his head up enough so his lips could capture one of her stiff nipples. This brought a deep moan from her. When he used his hands to push her breasts together and sucked both nipples at the same time he felt her pussy tighten around his shaft. Gently he pulled his hips back about an inch, then just as gently he pushed back in, eliciting more moans from her. Soon he was moving a little faster, taking longer strokes.

Miranda cupped his face in her hands and stared deeply into his eyes. Each stroke of his powerful cock brought new sensations of pleasure coursing through her very being. Wrapping her legs around his waist she used the newfound leverage to thrust back at his invading penis. Each time he plunged in she felt his balls slap against her ass. She wanted more.

"Fuck me, baby," she encouraged him, thrusting herself harder against his onslaught.

Raising himself up, he moved his hands down to her hips, pulled his cream-coated cock almost out, then slammed forward, lodging his entire cock into her. He repeated this over and over, causing her tits to bounce up and down on her heaving chest. The sound of his heavy balls slapping against her ass reverberated around the room, interrupted only by the squeals pouring from her wide opened mouth. The feel of her clinching cunt wrapped around his steel shaft was well beyond anything he had ever imagined while masturbating with her in mind. Soon he felt the stirring in his balls warning him that he was getting close. Steeling himself against the approaching orgasm he concentrated on bringing his mother to climax.

"I'm getting close," he warned her.

Just as she heard his warning a blinding white light exploded inside her head. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her pussy spasmed endlessly, squeezing her son's cock so tightly he had trouble keeping his rhythm.

At first the sight of his mother's eyes rolling back in her head scared him, until he felt her cunt clamp down on his cock. He stared in awe as he watched her forehead knot, her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. He'd never seen anything like it. He was so enthralled by her reaction he didn't even feel her claws raking the sides of his ribs. It didn't even occur to him to finish fucking her until her wails snapped him out of his trance.

"Don't stop!" she screamed, forcefully bucking against his rigid rod.

With renewed vigor he grabbed her hips and hammered his cock deep into her sopping wetness. Faster and faster he pummeled her pussy, his tightening balls slapping her ass mercilessly on each downward thrust. The air was filled with the sounds of labored breathing and flesh hitting wet flesh. Just as his balls constricted he felt her entire body stiffen.

"UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!" she yelled, as her orgasm rocked her to her very core.

"OH SHITTTTT!" Anthony growled as he unleashed a tidal wave of thick white cum deep into his mother's quivering cunt.

As soon as his cock stopped twitching he fell backwards onto his ass, pulling his deflating cock from Miranda's stretched pussy with an audible sucking noise. His eyes locked onto the junction between her legs and watched as glob after glob of cum leaked from her gaping hole.

Miranda, meanwhile, lay sprawled on the couch trying desperately to catch her breath. Her cunt continued clinching even after she felt her son's cock pull out.

"Oh my God," she said to no one in particular, her eyes staring up at the ceiling as her mind tried to process the amazing fuck she'd just received.

Anthony grinned as he lay back onto the floor, his sweaty body devoid of any energy. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd be lying here while his mom dribbled cum from her pussy on his couch. His cum. Glancing back up he watched a smaller drop of fluid drip from her, confirmation that he had indeed just fucked his mother. The grin on his face swiftly became a full-blown smile as he propped his head on his hands and stared off into space.

Minutes passed before Miranda was able to struggle to a sitting position. She placed her elbows on her knees and stared at her son on the floor. She had mixed feelings about what just happened. Having sex with her son would have been the last thing she would've expected to come out of the little mix up with the gifts. Finding out he had such a big cock, and knew how to use it, was something else that would've never entered her mind. She knew she should feel some sort of remorse for committing incest, but oddly, all she felt was a yearning to do it again. As her eyes roved over her son's body, they came to rest on his semi-hard penis. Her pulse began to quicken, and not trusting her legs to hold her, she slid off the couch and crawled over and lay next to her son, placing her head on his chest and her right hand on his abdomen.

"Mmm," he murmured, slipping one hand down and softly stroking her sweaty back.

"I have to know. Do you have any regrets about what just happened?" she asked, a knot forming in the pit of her stomach as she waited for his answer.

Lifting his head enough to plant a kiss on the top of hers, he said, "That was by far the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I just hope it hasn't weirded you out, because truthfully, I'd love to do it again."

Miranda rose up onto her elbow and gazed into his eyes. All she saw was the love he had always shown her. At that very moment she knew that no matter what, she wasn't about to stop what they had started. Slowly she let her hand slide along his stomach until her fingertips grazed his cock. When it twitched and began to grow, so did the smile that stretched across her lips.

As nimble as a cat she threw her leg over his waist, reached between them and lifted his newly hard cock up until it was pointed right at her dripping entrance. Their sighs echoed in the room as she lowered her juicy pussy down, engulfing all of his rod in her needy hole.

Anthony reached up and cupped his mother's breast as he said, "Maybe we should get your phone and take some pictures."

Smiling down at her son, Miranda replied, "Not to worry, there'll be plenty of opportunities for pictures."

Later that night Richard Burman received a text message. Glancing at his phone he was overjoyed to see it was from Miranda. His hopes that she had forgiven him quickly died, along with his hard on, as he read the text and stared at the attached photo. The dark-skinned hooker pulled her lips from his softening cock and asked, "Something wrong, sugar?"

She didn't get an answer, instead Richard tossed his phone onto the bed where she could see it. On the phone the text read: As you can see, I've moved on to BIGGER AND BETTER, so don't contact me again. The hooker's eyes widened as she stared at the attached photo. It was a picture of Miranda lying on her back with her voluptuous tits wrapped around a huge penis, the head almost reaching her smiling lips.

The hooker looked at Richards flaccid cock, then at the picture, and whispered, "Lucky girl."

Monday morning found Miranda sitting at her desk unable to get any work done. All she could think about was how many times her son had pumped her pussy full of spunk over the weekend. A smile played on her lips as she thought back to all the positions they had tried. Doggy, missionary, sideways, and some that probably didn't even have a name. She could feel her panties dampen at the memories. Her musings were short lived when her personal secretary, Yolanda Green, walked into her office and stood on the other side of her desk looking quite worried.

"Something wrong?" Miranda asked.

With a nervous stutter Yolanda proceeded to tell her about how the labels on the packages hadn't been attached, and how she had just slapped them on without really knowing which was which. When she finished she gazed at her boss but was unable to tell if she was about to get fired or not. All her boss did was sit there with a goofy smile on her face.

"Anyway, I was wondering if they reached the right person," Yolanda concluded.

"I'm glad you told me, and rest assured, they definitely went to the right people," Miranda replied, unable to prevent the huge smile that stretched her full lips.

After Yolanda left, Miranda stared at the closed door and said out loud, "Note to self, give that girl a raise."