The Mix Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer the fucking question," the dominatrix growled.

"N-n-not really," he replied.

"I thought not. That's why you've come to another woman to bitch and complain because you can't tell her what you really want," Zoey said, stroking his cock, long, hard strokes, from the base to the head.

"I-I thought I was going to see a therapist..." he said.

"Oh I know you thought you were coming to a therapist, but what does that matter?

You still arrived on my doorstep ready, in your mind, to bitch and whine and complain, and all this time you could have been talking to that poor, sweet fucking wife of yours."

Michael just groaned as she stroked his cock. His hands were still firmly at his sides.

"You don't need marriage counselling; you just need someone to teach you how to fucking communicate!" Zoey laughed. Stop being such a little bitch! Tell her what you fucking want! You need me, you pathetic little cunt, I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in this throbbing, rock-hard cock, and the way your ass cheeks clench when I touch you..."

"I..."

"You thought I wouldn't notice? Honey, I've had half an eye on your ass since I knew I was going to spank the thing! Don't act innocent you little fucking bitch. You're not innocent. Your wife might be. She's too sweet, isn't she? She's a virtuous little cunt who doesn't know what you really need -- to be put in your place."

"No, I-"

"How could she?" Zoey continued, ignoring him. "It's not like you tell her what you need. No, I can see that in your face, too... you're too scared, is that it? Huh? Spineless?"

"What?"

"Say it. Say you're spineless. Say, "I'm a spineless little worm, Goddess'," Zoey said. When he didn't reply, she slapped him across the face. "Now."

"I... I'm a spineless little w-worm, goddess," Michael stammered, eyes wide.

"That's right," Zoey smirked. "You're a pathetic, needy, groveling, spineless little worm... too scared to open your mouth to ask for what you need."

She reached out and brushed his cheek again.

"It's all right, though, baby... it really is," she said, softly. "That's what your Goddess is here for -- to put you in your place and show you how to be a man. Because you clearly never learned!"

"I guess so, goddess," Michael said, swallowing.

"Well I'm here to teach you that fucking lesson, understand? I'm going to teach you how to be a fucking man,"

"Thankyou goddess," he replied. Zoey rolled her eyes.

"Turn around. I'm taking off my nightgown," she said. Without hesitating, Michael did as he was told and turned around. He was going to see everything anyway, but she enjoyed his obedience.

In one smooth motion, Zoey took off the nightgown and tossed it onto an arm of the chair.

"Now you can look, you little bitch," she said. Zoey always liked it when she was in control of when men looked. It made her feel powerful, and was quite addictive; having a man's eyes cloud with lust at her command. It made her feel even sexier than the expensive La Perla lingerie she had on.

They all loved her body. The way her legs seemed unnaturally long, the way her hips slid into a surprisingly slim waist for a woman her size. She looked like a pin-up model that should be gracing the side of a WW2 bomber, winking at men in their dreams; but here she was, as real as they were.

Michael was no different. The way he sucked in air at every inch she exposed she knew she had him like a deer in headlights.

"You... you look like a dream, goddess," Michael said.

"Oh I see, this is your dream, isn't it?" Zoey laughed. "Being dominated by a sexy, half-naked woman? It's all your dreams come true! You see my lingerie -- expensive lingerie, I might add -- and you feel a shiver up your spine, don't you?"

"Y-yes, goddess."

"And I bet my stockings are making your cock throb, aren't they cunt?" She said, grabbing his cock.

"Oh yes they are! Damn that's a throbbing cock! And to think I've been..."

She slapped his cock, slapping it again and again each gap in her sentence.

"...slapping... and... squeezing... your... poor... cock. It just gets harder, doesn't it?"

He was harder than she thought he could be, his cock was bulging, straining against itself. The head was purple, veins were popping out of the shaft. She wrapped her fingers around it and began to stroke once more.

"You like it when I slap your cock; you're a naughty little boy, aren't you? Aren't you?" she said.

"Y-yes," Michael groaned in pleasure.

"Yes you are! Good boy. And what about those balls? Don't think I've forgotten them," Zoey added, roughly grabbing his ballsack. Michael flinched, but yet again his hands didn't move from his sides.

"How does the feel? To have another woman gripping your balls? What would your wife think?"

Michael didn't reply, simply staring straight ahead and inhaling, taking short, sharp breaths.

"What happens if I squeeze?" Zoey continued. "You liked it the first time..."

She closed her hand to a fist, squeezing harder than she had before. She felt each of his balls distinctly in her palm; enjoying the way they felt as she tightened her grip. Michael grimaced in pain.

"P-please," he gasped.

"Oh?" Zoey said. "What's that?"

"Please let go of my balls," Michael gasped. Zoey frowned.

"Did you say harder goddess?"

"No, please..." he said, frantically.

"My pleasure!" Zoey laughed, tightening her grip further.

"Fuck!" Michael exclaimed. Tears pooled at the corner of his eyes.

"Awh! Don't cry!" Zoey laughed, letting go of his balls and starting to stroke his cock again. "It's okay! Did I hurt you? Did I hurt you when I squeezed your balls?"

Her client's head dropped.

"Yes goddess," he said sheepishly. His cock was as hard as ever. It almost looked angry.

"Well that's too bad!" Zoey laughed. "Come with me, cunt."

Zoey began to lead him in circles around the room, gripping his cock tightly.

"Stop your whining!" she laughed. "Some men like being led around by their cock. Usually I would take a client straight to my playroom, but..." Zoey chuckled. "Seeing as you wanted a fucking therapist, I thought my sofa would be fitting."

Zoey sat down, falling into the sofa's embrace. She let out a long sigh.

"Ah, that's better! I have just been on my feet all day!" she said, soaking in 'Well don't just stand there awkwardly! Get on your fucking knees!"

Michael followed her instructions quickly, just about scrambling to kneel in front of her. His obedience aroused her. She bit her lower lip.

"Good boy! You're a little natural, aren't you?"

"Yes goddess, thankyou goddess," he said quickly, nodding his head. She laughed.

"Do you like my shoes, cunt?" she said, rolling her foot. Six inch stiletto heels, for when just being tall wasn't enough. "You're glad I kept them on, aren't you?"

Michael couldn't keep his eyes off them. "I... I do, I am, goddess," he stammered, gaze fixed on her feet.

"Does your wife wear heels like these?"

"N-no... no she doesn't," Michael said softly.

"That's too bad," she said. Michael's lips were dry, she saw his tongue dart out to wet them. Smirking, she pointed her toes towards him and he mirrored the move, edging ever so slightly closer.

"Take a good, long look at my shoes, that's it, lean in closer," Zoey teased. "As close as you can get. Smell them. Kiss them."

He didn't have to be asked twice, before he was kissing her shoes, dragging his wet lips across them, leaving glistening streaks. He was clay in her hands, seeing his submission sent a wave of fiery lust through her.

"They're filthy, aren't they? Disgusting. But that's where you come in. You're going to lick my boots clean, whilst telling me all about this lovely wife of yours," Zoey said.

Michael paused, staring at her. Strands of saliva hung from his lips to her shoes. He looked like an idiot. He looked pathetic -- and nothing made her wetter.

"Go on, worship my boots you pathetic little cunt," she said encouragingly, and before long he was licking her boots as if someone had lit a fire under his ass. This unassuming middle manager was just a submissive little bitch.

"That's it, good boy! What a man you are, worshipping a stranger's boots," she cackled. "How can I even call you a man? What was it I called you earlier?"

"A worm, goddess," Michael said quickly in between licks. Zoey burst out laughing.

"A worm! That's it. What a good memory you have!" she said. "You're a pathetic, spineless little worm! That's it! Keep worshipping my shoes like that!"

She watched as he kept licking. It amused her. There he was, a married man, on all fours, ass waving in the air as he licked a stranger's shoes. He didn't know where she'd walked, he didn't know where she'd been. But he excitedly ran his tongue along the sole of her shoe.

"It suits you," Zoey mused. "And it shows off that nice, juicy ass of yours. Spin around; present that ass for me."

He went to get up, but Zoey slapped him.

"No, don't get up," she said. "Stay on your knees, on all fours. Do it, cunt!"

Slowly, he spun around. She was impressed when he put his head down and stuck his behind as high in the air as he could. A natural sub. Zoey was taken by the sight of this man, this stranger, bending over for her. It sent a wave of lust and arousal through her.

"My god look at this ass! So firm and juicy!" Zoey said, getting off the couch and lowering herself onto her knees behind him. "And so, so pretty! Such a nice ass!"

She began to massage his ass cheeks and running her fingers across them. Michael cooed softly, obviously enjoying the attention.

"I bet your wife doesn't touch this ass, does she? So this is all mine, isn't it?" she said.

"Yes goddess," Michael moaned.

"Good boy. Say: 'my ass is yours, goddess'"

"My ass is yours, goddess." He was barely hesitating anymore.

"Good boy! All mine!" Zoey giggled, planting a wet kiss on his left asscheek.

"This poor ass never gets the attention it deserved! (kiss) Well, until now anyway."

She gave his asscheeks a few more kisses, before biting without warning. Not hard, but sharp enough that he grunted and she felt a hand flail around behind him to push her away. She dragged her teeth down his ass before pulling away.

"Awh! What's that! You don't like it when I bite?" Zoey laughed. "Too bad. Keep talking about your wife, bitch. I want to know everything."

She pushed her head forward, tongue out, a long, deep lick of his asshole. His ass tasted nice, if a little salty. He wasn't ungroomed or unclean, he took care of himself. There was the faint trace of whatever soap he used in the shower, mixed with a little sweat.

She started to rim his asshole, saying, between licks, things like: "Uh-huh", "That's nice" or even "Does that feel good? My tongue in your ass". Slowly, his guard started to fade, she was breaking down those walls.

The words spewed out of him. They'd met in college, sophomore year. Love at first sight. She hated his parents, he loved hers. They married after graduating, and moved to Rust City. Both worked in the city, moved to the suburbs, had kids, sex life fell away. He'd never been 'brave' enough to have an affair...

Interesting choice of words. Without warning, she spanked his ass. Michael jumped in surprise.

"You wanted to have a fucking affair? You just said it was love at first sight!" Zoey said, spanking his ass again. She kept licking, only stopping to ask a question or take a breath. He was so easy to mold while her tongue explored his body.

"I... I have needs..."

Spank. Zoey spat in his ass. It pooled around the puckered hole.

"Did you discuss them with her?" She said, sucking her spit back up.

"I... I tried, she was... she didn't...."

Spank.

"Didn't what?" Zoey said, her voice obscured by his ass.

"W-we're drifting apart!" he squeaked.

Zoey rolled her eyes. "You're drifting apart?" she said. "What the fuck does that even mean?"

"We're-we're just..."

"I don't want to hear it. If you're drifting apart fucking tell her! Don't sit there wallowing in your own self-pity and do something about it!" Zoey laughed. "Be a man for fuck's sake! Do you love this woman?"

"I do, I-"

"I mean, really love her?" Zoey said, tensing her tongue and pushing it into his asshole. His sphincter tensed against the intruder, and he let out a moan. Zoey pulled back, spitting on his asshole and using a finger to rub it in.

"You are so fucking pathetic, you know that? You're a dumb fucking cunt." she said. His legs quivered, and his toes were curling at the sensation of her finger at his back door. She suspected he'd never had a woman explore this region before.

"No, I take that back, you're not a cunt," Zoey said, gently probing Michael's asshole with her fingertip. He gasped. "Cunts are warm, welcoming... everyone loves a cunt. You're more like a... limp dick," she chuckled. "A soft, flaccid, useless little thing... but don't worry, princess. I'm here to teach you how to harden up."

She spanked his ass, harder than she'd intended. It left a vivid red handprint.

"You want your marriage to work? Then stop being so fucking soft!" she said. "Or should I have you wearing panties?"

Michael let out a sob. Zoey paused, listening out for a safe word. She massaged his ass gently.

"Michael?" she said.

"Y-yes, goddess?" the man replied, sniffling. Zoey smiled.

"Aww, tears?" she laughed, spanking him. "Poor baby. You're not used to hearing the truth, are you? Am I hurting your feelings?"

"N-no goddess," Michael gasped, and she spanked him again.

"Strong men aren't afraid of their feelings, but you're not a strong man, are you? No, you're a sad little limp dick, aren't you?" Zoey cackled, before adding in a baby voice: "Yes, you are, yes you are..."

"Yes I am," Michael said, firmer than she expected. He was pushing past the tears, truly blossoming as a submissive.

"Say it," Zoey growled. "Say 'Goddess, I'm a little limp dick'. Do it..."

Michael swallowed. "Goddess, I'm a little limp dick..." He said. He wasn't stammering anymore. Was he embracing his role?

"Good boy," Zoey chuckled, patting his sore, pink ass. "Keep listening to me like this and we'll fix that marriage in no time. Your wife will be sending me flowers!"

She went back to eating his ass; using her tongue to explore his most sensitive, private area. It thrilled her to have this access, and to hear the little vulnerable moans that came out of a man when she tongued his ass.

"Oh does that feel good does it?" she teased. "Stroke your cock. Stroke your useless fucking dick while I eat your ass."

The married man didn't have to be asked twice.

"Good boy, Zoey giggled, moaning in her own arousal. She was as wet as could be. "That's it, look at those balls wobble and bounce as you jerk off..." she bit her lip. "I think I might..."

Zoey grabbed his balls.

"...squeeze them again..." she said. This time she dug her fingernails into the poor man's scrotum. Michael howled in pain, but he didn't stop stroking his cock. She kept an ear out for his safe word.

"Fuck! Argh! Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck..." he muttered under his breath, trying his best to remain composed.

"Does that hurt?" Zoey laughed. "Does it hurt when I squeeze your balls?"

"Y-yes goddess," Michael managed through gritted teeth. His whole body had tensed up, frozen in place while she drove her nails into his balls.

"I don't care. Keep stroking your cock. You love it, bitch," Zoey said, intensifying her grip. Michael's toes curled. "Tell me you love it!"

"I... I..." His voice was small, and he was sweating now, his back was glistening. "I love it... please can I cum?"

That took her by surprise. Grinning she gripped his balls even tighter, pulling them down, away from his body. Michael used his elbow to keep him up while he banged his fist on the floor, but kept stroking.

"Oh you wanna cum do you? How dare you assume I'm going to let you cum." Zoey said, pulling harder on his balls. Michael let out a high-pitched yelp.

"I'm sorry, goddess," he squeaked, finally stopping stroking.

"Oh you're sorry are you? Huh?" Zoey said, letting go of his balls. The man gasped in relief. "God, you're a little pussy. Eat my cunt and I'll consider letting you cum, you pathetic little fucking bitch."

She stood up and sat back down on the couch, spreading her legs. Still on all fours, Michael hesitantly glanced at. She nodded, as if he was an idiot.

"That's it, come over here," she said. Slowly, he began to crawl towards her. Zoey put on a condescending tone once again.

"Oh good boy! I think you need a pat on the head!" She said, patting him on the head when he arrived. "There you go! Good boy! Now shove your whining, whinging, pathetic face into my pussy until you can't breathe."

He was staring at her pussy. This was obviously another big step for him; another woman's pussy. One who he wasn't married to. This was it, beyond everything they'd done today; eating another woman's pussy, pleasuring her... could he do it?

Of course he could, there was lust in his eyes and, based on how wet his lips were, he was close to drooling. This close she bet he could smell her arousal. Husband of the year.

Hesitantly, Michael the married man pushed his face between her legs. He gave her pussy a gentle kiss. A gentle fucking kiss?

"Suck on my clit or push your tongue out bitch! Maybe this is why your marriage is failing, hmm? You don't even know how to eat a woman's cunt!" Zoey said, rolling her eyes. "Christ's sake. This is what I get after eating your ass? There I was being nice.

"I'm sorry, godde-" Michael said, pulling back and looking up at her. He was cut off when she slapped him.

"I said eat my fucking cunt!" Zoey snapped angrily. "Do I have to..." Zoey pushed his head back into her crotch, leaned over and slapped Michael's ass, causing him to squeak in surprise. That was an advantage of being tall for a woman; she had long arms.

"...reach over and..."

Spank.

"...spank your useless..."

Spank.

"...fucking..."

Spank.

"...ass?"

Spank.

Michael said something inaudible from her crotch and Zoey laughed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that," Zoey said, smacking his ass three more times.

"Use your words when you need something, you stupid cunt."

She smacked his ass another few times. He was terrible at it, just awful. She had to tell him what to do. His ass was becoming a nice, delicate pink. By the end of the day it'd be red.

"For fuck's sake, get your fucking tongue in there! Now! God." She roared, rolling her eyes and holding his head between her legs. His tongue darted out, lapping at her wetness, trying to capture every last bit of flavor. As he licked, mashing his lips and tongue against her sex in as uncoordinated a manner as one could imagine, a sticky mess formed at his chin, a mix of her arousal and his saliva.

But it was no use. He had as much talent at eating pussy as a brick. She knew she wouldn't cum, no matter how much she grinded her hips on his face, or held his head in place. It was no use. She gave up and pushed him back, and he submissively sat on his heels, looking at her.

"That was fucking pathetic!" Zoey growled, frustrated. "Seriously, how are you that bad at eating pussy? It's a fucking pussy, it's not rocket science you stupid... fucking..." She trailed off trying to think of an appropriate insult, before groaning in wordless frustration and throwing her hands in the air.

The man didn't reply, nor did he meet her furious gaze. He was humiliated. Serves him right, Zoey thought. She needed to mold this man. He needed her help.