The Mix-Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get them. They're yours."

Ernesto forced himself under the table, now directly in front of her bobbing legs. Even in the darkness under the table, they shone. They were flawless, without even a mole. The waiter's black trousers approached the table, so close Ernesto could see a thread coming undone. What shitty seam work. Taryn's girlish voice sounded above.

"I think so - he'll went to the bathroom I think - yeah, one check - yeah... he has some kind of condition."

He grabbed her knees and tried to pry them open, to get a view or a taste of her. God her skin was soft... softer than any velvet he'd ever felt. But they remained resolute. His deformed hand instead traced down her shapely legs, unhooking her panties from around her heels. The flimsy undergarments balled up easily in his hand.

With a trembling moan, he brought them to his nose, smelling deeply.

Holy fuck!

"MMMMmmmm..."

It was worth every cent. His gnarled nose inhaled every bit of her fragrant perfume, mixed with the scent of her most intimate place, the million receptors in his brain flipping to only one thought: to corrupt the perfect girl next to him. The waiter's poorly crafted pants retreated, and only Taryn's heels impatiently tapping heels remained in view.

"Are you trying to get caught? Jesus. Come on..." she said.

Reluctantly and only after another deep inhalation of the teen's panties, Ernesto eased back up the booth. He dabbed his forehead with one mocking swipe of the cloth napkin and plopped back in the seat. He placed her lace panties on the leather seat between them.

"The priciest panties I've ever seen," he said, his eyes fixating on them.

She cringed. God this is BIZARRE. Never in a million years did she imagine modeling would lead her to Miami having a hunchback croon over her underwear. Her insides churned. I'm literally praying to God they aren't wet.

The dim lighting of the place obscured what lay between them, but the blonde noticed heads turning toward their table. People were probably wondering why she was sitting with him. Or how much money he had. She reached for another shot. At least I'm controlling myself. Maybe my hormones have limits after all, because there is ZERO chance I'd ever do anything with him.

Her throat tingled with warmth. The moment ended with the sound of his zipper.

"What - what are you doing?"

"Enjoying my purchase," he said, spilling out his engorged meat that threatened to swipe a shot glass off the table. Twisted purple and blue veins riddled its surface, their long routes interconnected and woven together. It was hard to imagine he and Taryn were the same species.

"Yeah - that's enough for me," she said, taking her clutch. Fuck, he's big. Definitely bigger than Lester. She tore her head away. That's the ugliest dick I've EVER seen.

Ernesto coughed. "Wait doll - I have a call to make."

She stood on quivering legs. How many shots was that? Four, five?

The hunchback's drooping eye remained on her as he dialed. His twisted his face into a grin.

"Redding! My old friend!"

She braced against the table, her balance easing back and forth like the day's waves. The hunchback swung his feet to and fro, too short to touch the floor.

"Yeah - yeah - everything is okay. Jesus, Redding not every phone call is bad news. In fact..." he wrapped her panties around the dripping end of his cock. His protruding blue veins pulsed through the sheer purple fabric. "....sometimes it's very good." A moment passed, and he contorted his club hand around his panty-clad gristle. He began working his arm up and down.

"I'm throwing another $300,000 into her contract--uh huh--call 'em performance incentives. Mmm, she did SO well..."

Mission accomplished. Stifling a gag, she turned on unsteady legs and strode out, acutely aware of all the eyes on her and the sudden airiness as she walked.

*****

Car beams pierced the night sky in long lines along the lowlands by the river, illuminating pairs of animal eyes and the reflections of signs. Drivers flipped their brights on when seeing a glint of glasses meandering across the painted lines into the road. The figure didn't flinch when cars swerved and blared their horns at him.

Gary's mind dwelled on the last time he'd seen Lester. His 'friend' been dangling against that fence with his eyes glittering like obsidian in the darkness, as if he'd sold his soul. And later, Lester's form had slipped into the blackness of the trees, escaping the law as he, Gary, sat handcuffed in a police cruiser speeding to his newly ruined life.

"Get out of the fuckin' road, moron!" The horn sounded another eighth of a mile.

Lester had a key to her place. Access to MY queen's apartment... HOW? But HOW? There wasn't any way an apartment complex would've hired him!

His fist clenched white. I went to jail for her! And humiliated! And I can't even go within 100 feet of her now. His face twisted in rage at the fabric he held in his pocket, Taryn's little red g-string. Little did he know he wasn't the only creep grasping the teen model's underwear at that moment.

*****

Later that night, Taryn's hips rolled forward on her hotel bed, her fingernails digging into the thick comforter. Her dress lay in a puddle on the floor. The teen's naked body writhed upward, her hips settling into a rhythm that worked the bedsprings, their metallic whines filling the room. She clenched her legs together. Sweat dripped down her brow as her full lips opened wordlessly. She resisted her buzzing phone only inches away, knowing it was the other Ford girls calling from next door.

She'd partied with them the last few hours, trying to forget Ernesto's hideous dick by downing even more drinks until she gave them a drunken wave, nearly falling into her room. Wandering toward the bed in uneven equilibrium, she'd kicked off her heels to God-knows-where in the dark. She'd passed out and her eyes had opened to EDM beats, Skrillex she thought, with a yearning void between her legs.

The ceramic lamps by the bed vibrated with every beat. The other girls had begged her to come back to their party. But while leaning against the wall listening to them talking about their new clients and how they got into modeling, her hips had begun easing forward, her golden dress riding up her thighs. The guys at the party eyeing her hadn't missed how she bit her ruby lips and how her pupils gazed unfixed during conversation.

If she'd stayed, she was afraid she'd have straddled one of them and fucked his brains out.

"Ohhh fuck," she moaned.

Her clit throbbed. Was it alcohol or hormones? Or both? Her chest heaved with every probing touch down her flat tummy. I don't fucking care, but still... I have to be able to control myself.

Her hooded eyes opened. A cold shower might help - like keep myself from doing bad things - like fucking one of the guys next door. But I'm not.

She brushed against her swollen nub. "Ahhhh! Shit..." Her whole body stiffened as if she'd been tased, her toes flexing into the comforter. The combined mix of alcohol and hormones flowing through the blonde's blood forced her legs open widely, the haze twisting her consciousness into an all too real dream. Her peripheral version swirled in purples and greys. Her lucid dream began as her eyes closed.

Ernesto was at the end of the bed, little more than a foot taller than the mattress. His facial features were gone, like a mannequin, except for his drooping eye, but that wasn't where her eyes were looking. His cock put her hairspray can to shame. It can't be that big...

The fuck... I KNOW I'm dreaming.

Her thighs fell open, exposing her smooth skin to him. She NEEDED to be filled. Finally give me the big cock I've been craving.

The teen's hormones surged at the sight of his twitching cock hanging out of his pants. Its weight curved it downward, and his drooping eye drank in her body, sending his girth bouncing upward. Its drooling tip slapped his gut, coating the stomach hair around it a darker grey.

When Taryn spread her legs, no man took his time, not even dream version of Ernesto, who crawled on top of her.

God it's time I fucked a thick cock. Her folds glistened in the darkness of the room, wetness coating them, preparing to lubricate his angry erection. Her mind drifted to her job, to how wrong doing this would be. But in her stupor, the thoughts dissolved into blackness. Her perfect nails eased around his gnarled tool with its veins that pulsed under her touch.

"Do - do you have a condom?"

"Do I look like the type of guy to have a condom?" Her mind flashed to the unspeakable - harboring his seed in her tight belly, his deformed genetics clinging to hers. Even though he probably had one and had to know risking his investment in her was stupid, it was a rare opportunity. She looked away, her beautiful locks spilling down the pillow. The mushroom shaped tip brushed her slit, the primal urges in his mind firing his hips forward.

Her athletic legs wrapped around his body, pulling him closer, his bulbous eye glaring right into her long lashes. In all of human history there may not have been a more mismatched pairing, the hunchback mounting the perfect blonde teen. And she embraced her role, her soft bare breasts conforming to his rutting thrusts, rippling softly with his jerky movements, her ankles locking behind his acne scarred back. She smiled and rolled her hips upward. His heavy balls dragged across her smooth skin, their contents stirring, needing release from their cauldron.

It's just a dream. A dream. It should be a nightmare.

Thoughts zipped through her head as both of their hips rutted against each other. Their lust could've been confused for a senior year makeout.

Ruin my perfection. Stuff that big dick in my tight pussy and cum inside me, give me your filthy load. I can handle it even if lose my tight body, and my contract - it parted her outermost crease - to grow your baby. Drops of his excitement leaked onto her stomach and pooled in her navel.

Slowly but surely, he pushed his revolting cock into the blonde. She gasped.

His cockhead wedged between her folds before his fatty body collapsed on top of her, sliding his whole length inside her. It stretched and impaled her, until she was sure it was past her belly button ring.

"Oh - oh my god..." she furrowed her brow. She wasn't just full, her core stretched in a radiating pain that'd she'd never felt, that she'd taken FAR more than she could handle. Her pink folds clung to his gristled tool that sawed in and out of her.

His featureless face dripped saliva on her neck, his lazy eye blinking every few thrusts. It would've been hard to imagine a more horrifying visual for Taryn, a hunchback clamoring his misshapen form on top of her, defiling her beauty with just his presence, let alone his cock pistoning inside her.

She had no such reservations. I can't believe we're connected... we're actually having sex.

"Fucking use me!" About FUCKING time I got a huge cock... I'm - I'm getting fucked by the single most hideous man I've ever seen. At that moment he rammed into her cervix, black spots spraying into her vision.

Her insides churned. The pulsing sensation of his cock sluiced deeper than the hair spray can. Every thrust impaled her, shooting bits of pain and pleasure to her brain, the flashing signs blurring in purples and blacks. The light rattled by the bed.

"Ahhh... fuck..." her pretty lips fell open.

She was getting ruined...

His sweaty balls slithered up and down her smooth tan thighs, which rippled under the tension of pulling him deeper.

"Fuck me, fuck me.... harder!" she moaned, his filthy cock ramming all the way inside her, deeper than she'd ever been fucked, exploring and breaking in new parts of her womb.

"Give me ALL of that huge dick - oh my god - you sick fuck, ahh - fucking ruin me!"

Her feet bounced behind him with every thrust, slapping the fleshy pocket of his hump. His mouth, when not gasping for air, descended on her pink nipples, sucking them into hardened points. His drool collected on the soft, reddening skin of her chest, her generous breasts becoming his feeding trough.

"Mmmm, lovely tits, so perfect," he said, burying his nose in her tit flesh. "So perky."

She turned her head to the side to avoid his stale breath. "Use them you freak, before they're all ruined and used up." His tongue swirled on her tender buds before he began sucking them to the back of his throat, challenging their youthful elasticity.

Her mind turned off. The hormones coerced her into a state of simply being. Of sweating and mating with the hunchback, accepting his tool crudely resizing her teen pussy to his needs. She lay under him content, knowing her life's role would be to work filthy men's desires into her pristine body, or until it wasn't pristine anymore.

His balls tensed, their churning mix leaking out with each hard thrust home.

What was he thinking? To cum inside his top model without a condom? Maybe to blast the riskiest rope of cum inside the hottest girl he'd ever seen. Would it be worth it? She imagined her taut stomach bulging with his baby, her perky tits and nipples changed forever.

*****

The two Ford girls next door exchanged looks. One ran a finger through her long black hair as she kept her ear to the wall.

"Who's fucking Taryn's brains out? I didn't take her for that type." They didn't have to listen hard to hear her next words.

"Fucking cum inside me already, you sick fuck!"

The blonde's moans reached their crescendo.

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahh oh my god!"

The rhythmic creaking of the bed slowed. Her dream over, she descended into a deep sleep.

*****

Gary's steps plodded forward in uneven lines, with only the intermittent need to push his thick glasses up his sweaty nose keeping his heavy lids from closing. Four words imprinted on his mind, occasionally making it his lips.

He needed to pay. And more than just cash, but for the awful things Lester did.

It was betrayal. Even though Lester had bailed him out, what he did before was betrayal. Touching his queen In his apartment - as his supposed friend! He needed to pay.

He shook his hair, now coursing well past his ears, fervently side to side. Not friends, never friends. How low was he that Lester was the only one who proclaimed to be his friend? And where the heck was the RV? He needed to pay.

Moonlight coursed through the trees into a small clearing. Flames crackled in a half-finished stone firepit. A branch snapped behind him and no more than five feet away Lester Burn's eyes glittered in the low light, his bulbous pale stomach covered in swaths of sweat-ringed hair. The older man brandished a knife, its handle swallowed by his hands.

"You weren't gonna make it another week in there," Lester said.

"What--" Gary gulped and stepped back.

The pale light reflected off Lester's jumbled teeth. "I ain't got a reason to harm you." He dug his knife into the branch, peeling away thin bark that fell between his bare toes. Within seconds the end of the whittled stick glinted dangerously sharp.

"You're free. Your fish are still swimmin', no thanks to the crap you're feedin' them. Here," Lester said, pulling out a wad of bills. "Thank me later, it's dinner time - a man's gotta eat."

Gary's glasses slid down his nose looking at the impossibly thin stack. His reedy fingers clenched around the money, his face flushing crimson. He needed to pay. The words escaped Gary's lips instantly.

"WHERE'S THE REST?"

Lester ambled to the firepit and plopped down on a threadbare couch. His body nearly sank to the ground on the mud caked cushions. He speared a hot dog and held it over the fire.

"My bail was $1,500... this is only what, $4,000? I- I can't even... My car--" Gary's scraggly hair slid over his glasses. "My car is worth $20,000 easy. WHERE IS THE REST?" he bellowed.

"Tell that to the mu-chachos who bought your car. Expecting a full price on a backyard deal. Hmmph! I gotcha ass outta jail and you're here gripin' about money? Dear lawd," Lester said. "And you even have money left over for a lawyer so you can stay away from those Mexicans. You'll be sellin' your precious goldies too if you get a felony on your record."

The smaller man's face contorted into a snarl as he dangled Taryn's panties from his pocket. "And what about these, did you leave these just to rub it in? You trashed my damn place and think these would make up for it?"

Lester licked his lips. "Dang. Forgot about them." He threw himself back on the sofa and put a hammy arm behind his head.

"TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!"

"Gary you gotta move on, this craziness is gonna get you locked back up."

"TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!"

"Fine ya twerp! Fuckin' hell! Jesus! I was walkin' to feed your fish and who'd ya know came by but your dream girl. Before you know it, things got a little... ahem... wild."

Gary's heart plummeted. He stared down at the weed filled earth, two worlds finally clashing into reality. His words came out in dribbles.

"What do... you mean... wild? What'd you do... to her?"

"Probably the same things you've been dreamin' about with her. She's something else."

Nausea swept through him, adrenaline rising past the feeling in his stomach. He blinked back tears. Vile images crowded his mind, pushing the little fire to the background. Lester defiling his perfect queen... their bodies melding into one, a sickening... unnatural coupling of his aged, flabby flesh squeezing itself into her perfection. Burrowing into her to find a home, cheapening her... sweating on her... kissing her. His nasty tongue wrapping around hers, licking every inch of her mouth, scrubbing her flawless white teeth like some rotten toothbrush.

His fists clenched her underwear, this time unsure if they'd come off by her hands... or Lester's.

"What did you do?"

Lester propped his bare feet up. "Which time?"

Gary's chest heaved in uneven breaths, his lungs burning.

"You okay there, bud? Last I checked she don't belong to you or me, she's a free girl y'know... a little fox."

"AHHHHH!" Gary jumped onto the couch and Lester's bare chest, nearly careening off of the big man's gut. Lester continued cooking his hot dog as the younger man attacked him, clawing and scratching at his grey chest hair.

"YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! I - I HATE YOU!"

"Gary, cool your jets," Lester said, mindful enough to rotate his wiener in the flame. The crisp golden meat teased his stomach, which wobbled under the assault of the ex-pharmacist's unrelenting slaps.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!"

Lester's beady eyes remained on the juicy hot dog until he threw Gary over the couch, the little man landing on the ground with a thud. The wheezing moans were of a man who'd had his breath knocked out of him.

"Ahhh.... ughhh... ughh..."

"Attackin' a man three times your size is bad math, ya little twerp. You ain't a felon yet, lay low for a bit, get a job--"

"Who- who- who's going to hire me now - huh? My life is ru-ruinnnnned..." Gary screamed, his sobs sending the remaining interested birds around the campfire into flight. Plunking the golden hot dog into a bun, Lester shook a bottle of ketchup, but the lid fell off, releasing a red quivering blob onto his leg. He smeared the hot dog against his hairy thighs and took a big bite.

"Damn, that's ah crisp dog," he said through a mouthful. Breaking it in half, he offered it blindly over the side of the couch. "Here, all that bitchin' and scrappin' takes energy." After a few seconds, he dropped it to the sound of it splatting on Gary's glasses. Lester dropped the rest of his half down his gullet.

123456...8