The Mixed Wrestling Club Ch. 02

Story Info
The first time.
1.1k words
4.17
24.4k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmarkk
kmarkk
91 Followers

It had been a week since she had given him his first taste of a scissorhold. And today was the day for their first match. They had met a few times during the week to discuss how this deal would work. And they had come up with a simple idea. Every week, one wrestling match. Whoever gets the other person to submit first can name a prize for that weekend. They decided to not have monetary or materialistic prizes so they settled on sexual favours. And it seemed like the trend would continue for a while too.

And so it was time. At 6pm sharp, he rang her doorbell. She opened the door, beaming, wearing what looked like only a robe.

"Come on in!"

He entered her hallway and walked in after her. And to his amazement, he saw that her guest room had been cleared and a rubber mat had been laid on top of the floor in the centre.

"This is cool!"

"I know!" She quipped back.

"Alright then. Are you ready?"

"Never been more ready, babe." She let her robe slide off of her and he saw her body clad in a black bikini. He quickly undressed too, until he was left in his own black briefs. He kept his clothes in his bag and set the bag right outside the door.

They both entered the room again. She couldn't stop smiling. He was smiling back too, but he was visibly nervous too. Voluntarily letting a girl crush you is one thing, but if he lost this time, it would be a lot more than just a demo. But he was not going to shy away from it. A part of him was excited too, she could tell.

And so they both get on the mat on their knees, and slowly lock hands. Their fingers intertwine with each other and they look into each other's eyes. Smile play on both their lips.

"You want to lose quick or make this a fight?" She quipped.

"Oh, we'll see!" He shot back, ignoring the bait.

And he applied more pressure, managing to get a small upper hand. He was slightly on top of the battle now, while she tried hard to stay on her knees. And within a blink, they were both on the mat. She was on her back and her legs snaked up fast to grab his body in a scissor. He continued to try and pin her down. But she was also increasing the squeeze. Soon, he pulled back, turned and slid out before she could lock in her ankles. They were both back on their knees, breathing just a little harder.

"Ooo. So close!" She teased.

"Yeah, not so fast, babe!" He grinned.

It was beginning to get fun. They both lunged in again but this time instead of pushing, she pulled him into a hug and fell over backward. Before he could react, she rolled over and sat on his chest, pinning his wrists down. She immediately slid up to sit on his throat, pinning his arms with her legs on either side, keeping his hands securely pinned from the wrists. He tried to push her hands up but she managed to push them back down into the pin. She had the superior position now.

"Wow. You fell right into it!" She chuckled as she slid up further and brought both her thighs on either side of his face.

"It's not a scissor but should work just as well." She winked.

Meanwhile, he was struggling under her. She was sitting right on his throat and his air supply seemed to be cut in half. And all his attempts to unpin himself were failing.

"Ready to tap out, big guy?" She teased him from above.

"Not so fast!" He shot back, trying again to unpin himself. He tried rolling his body but she was sitting firm on him, not giving him much.He tried pushing her hands off of his wrists, but he just couldn't do it. Even when he managed to get his hands off the floor, they soon slammed back down. Gravity was not working in his favor.

She looked down at him again. Almost as if asking him 'Really?'

"I think you should tap out. Because you're really not getting out of this!" She smiled. And then she felt too good about herself so she pulled his arms straight up above his head and slid further up to clamp them between her thighs, on either side of his face. Now her hands were free and she could play with him a little.

"Ooooo. You're all tied up now. And you know, you look pretty cute, all helpless down there. I bet you can smell me too.." She giggled.

It was true, her crotch was so close to his face that he could smell her. He tried to move but he soon realised that he was lost. There was no getting out of this. Her legs were pretty strong and she wasn't terribly light either. He could not throw her off of him. She read his face.

She took his nose between her thumb and a finger and wiggled it a little.

"Do you give up, baby? Maybe you can eat me as my first prize. We're already almost in position.." She grinned from over him. He knew no way out so he nodded. And they both knew what it meant. She let go immediately, sliding down, kneeling beside him and bending over next to his face.

"Did I hurt you too much?" She knew she hadn't.

She leaned down. And as he had opened his mouth to speak, she wrapped his lips into a kiss. Slowly, she climbed back on top of his body. She sat on his chest and continued to kiss him. One of her hands slid down his body and grabbed his member through his briefs. She began massaging it through the cloth, feeling it grow rock hard in her hand. And when he was hard, she gently pulled away from the kiss, looked at him with lust in her eyes, and stood up. She slid his briefs down his legs and then her panties off of hers. She even let her bra fall off before she walked back over him, put a foot on either side of his body and sat on his chest. And immediately, she slid up, sliding her pussy over his lips and then the tip of his nose. And then she proceeded to swipe his nose between her ass, before swiping backward again and sitting onto his face.

"Eat me!"

He had no choice, and he began lapping up with his tongue what already looked like a pretty messy pussy. He already had her juices over his face and he stuck his tongue out hoping to make her happier. She grabbed his hair with one hand, so she could easily direct him where to go. And her other hand slid down his body to his cock and she grabbed the shaft.

"We'll come together." And she began stroking him.

A few minutes later, they both gasped hard.

kmarkk
kmarkk
91 Followers