The Mobster's Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head was facing the balcony door. His eyes... roaming in the garden darkness.

Searching?

Was he looking for me? I could see it even from a distance, even more, I could feel it. He was waiting for my approach, scanning the bushes behind the glass door.

I could feel my heart sink a bit, so I decided to show myself to him in a split second decision. I stood in the same spot as last week.

Then his eyes focused on me. Centered on me. Locked on me. Like a hungry animal obsessing over its prey. He needed me there. It was sick and sweet and insane at the same time.

I pursed my lips. Fuck, Ilya, it would be bad for both of us. We should not...

But I did not look away. I could not look away. Even when I saw him being just playing-dead-fucked there. I could kill Fiodor in a heartbeat. So, easily. I could crush his skull, break his neck. So orgasmic, so pleasant a thought. But it would do no good for me or Ilya, we could never be together after something like that.

So, I just waited.

Until Fiodor had enough.

He threw the condom on the floor and said his goodbye tersely. I observed him with narrowed eyes, as he went out through the door. I guessed he was about 55, maybe less, but he was still in good shape. Well, fucking dead or unconscious/unresponsive people probably required more agility and strength than fucking active participants, so he had to keep fit.

One minute after he went out, I decided to go in.

Ilya wasn't lying on the edge of a bed anymore. He was sitting and looking at me with his big turquoise eyes.

"You came..." he whispered. "I didn't think you would come."

I said nothing, just looked at him without betraying my feelings. I still had some of my senses left. It was crazy what we were doing.

Suddenly, he stood up and tugged me close to him, putting his golden head on my shoulder.

At the first moment I was quite stiff, but slowly I let myself go and lifted my hands to gently stroke his hair and his back. He sighed.

"I was thinking about you the whole time, Landon."

"Ilya, you shouldn't torture yourself like that."

"It helped me. It comforted me."

I hugged him even tighter. "Ilya, please. We'll suffer if we let this go further. You know that. We shouldn't be doing that..."

He shivered intensely and clenched his fingers on my arms. "Don't say that! Don't you dare! I'd rather suffer with you than all alone."

He threw his head back and our eyes locked. "Make love to me, Landon..."

"Ilya. You know, we shouldn't. It will be the end of us."

He winced, his face suddenly pained. "Don't push me away, please... I know I'm disgusting, fucked by some old perv. But I don't want to feel like a repulsive used hole. Last time you kissed me, you cherished me, you eased my pain. You made me forget. Please... please do it again!"

Suddenly, I realized something that I hadn't noticed before. He didn't look drugged, the change in his behavior was quite obvious. "You didn't take ketamine today?"

He grinned, his face almost full of light now. Wow, he was truly stunning.

"I didn't. I pretend that I took it, I hid it away."

"Why? You said it was none of my business." My expression remained guarded.

He made a soft chuckle. "But it was my business. And I prefer not to ruin myself more than I'm already ruined."

I smiled ruefully. "I'm glad, Ilya. You did good."

But then I frowned. He noticed a change in my expression.

"Can we talk about all that later? Just... later, please?"

"Ilya it won't go away. Can't you see it is crazy?"

He shook his head and pursed his lips. "Stop. I order you to stop."

I must have looked crestfallen, but he only furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not letting you go. I'm your golden prince, remember?"

I almost laughed, but suddenly, weirdly - I wanted to play that odd game.

"Yes, Your Highness. What is your wish then?"

He flushed a bit. "Can I be your secret lover?"

I let myself a brief smirk, almost imperceptible. "So crazy, my God..."

His slender arms embraced my waist. I could feel his hardening cock pressing on my thigh. I couldn't say I wasn't tempted. I just knew that would spiral down very fast. His pink lips were so close, slightly parted. His silky golden strands of hair... I took one of them between my fingers. "Like liquid gold..." I muttered.

"Do you still find me attractive, Landon?" He bit his lower lip, and it looked so fucking sexy.

I exhaled. "God, Ilya, you know I do. I'm just having mixed feelings about our situation."

"You said it yourself, don't think, there is nothing else but this moment!"

I struggled for a while, but then I cupped his face with my hands. "Do you want me to fuck you Ilya?"

"No. I want you to make love to me."

I was a bit shocked. "You're asking a lot, Ilya, I have never... never made love with anyone. I've only fucked. I'm not sure if I can do it right."

"Please, I need it. I want to feel saved..." he pleaded, his voice a bit shaky.

"Do you mean safe?"

"Saved... you don't have to understand, just do it..."

Our eyes met and I sighed. I slowly started to rub my fingers over his cheekbones and temples. Then I leaned down and trailed light pecks over his cheeks and jawline. He closed his eyes and exhaled with such enormous relief, like my touch was giving him real comfort.

I continued with my gentle kisses over his entire face, slowly but surely moving toward his parted lips. Once I covered them with my lips, he reacted with a quiet moan that made my blood hot. God, I loved to kiss him. He surrendered totally, opening his mouth, letting me invade his sweet inside, pushing my tongue deep, tasting him, devouring him.

We kissed like that for minutes, I took my time, losing myself in this feeling of having him so under my power, so pliant and wanting, moaning in my mouth.

I felt slightly dizzy, almost drunk. I put my arms around him and carried him to the bed, whispering sweet endearments into his ears. When he was laying flat, I started kissing him all over his body. And I mean, everywhere. He was visibly trembling, giving himself to me, to my touch. I moved open-mouthed kisses over his collarbones, neck and pink, sticking out nipples, begging for my attention. When I started sucking on them, he started arching and gasping for air, pleading for something, but he wasn't even making sense, fully lost in sensory experiences.

He had very sensitive skin, thin and delicate, and was like an instrument to play on. I could make him groan and grunt just by licking over his hard nubs, nibbling on them and rolling them in my fingers. His rigid dick was constantly poking my side, so I decided to finally give him my attention.

I swallowed him, letting it slide in my throat, intensely focusing on gag reflex control.

"God! So fucking gooooood...." he made an almost howling sound.

And then it happened, just after a couple of my moves, he unexpectedly erupted in my mouth, and I coughed slightly, surprised how quick he came. "Wow, that was fast..." I murmured, swallowing with a bit of choking sound.

"I'm sorry, God, I really... I was so..." he managed to answer between frantic gasps.

"It's okay, Ilya, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I... jerked off the whole week thinking about the blow job you gave me last time."

"I take this as a compliment to my skills."

I rolled him, flipping on his stomach. I had another whole area that I really wanted to kiss. I started from his nape, slowly moving down. "I love to kiss you, Ilya..." I muttered.

"I love when you kiss me, Landon..." he whispered.

So, I did exactly that, enjoying his satin, porcelain smooth skin, until I got to his perfectly shaped, firm ass cheeks. He visibly tensed up then as my tongue flicked over his hole. I looked at his pink rim, clenching in spasms, glistening with the lube that Fiodor put there, and kissed it gently.

"So nicely stretched for me, no need to prep it, good..." I said it to ease him down, but he tilted his head and looked behind himself.

"I'm disgusting. Fucked like a cheap whore. Well, I guess, I'm a son of my whore mother after all. She was fucking all Kyiv high officials."

"Well, if you are a whore, what does it make me? My father's cousins wanted me to suck their dicks off, and living on my own I fucked countless anonymous strangers on Grindr and Tinder. I believe I'm much more slutty than you. So relax, I'm not judging. You are perfect the way you are."

He blushed and pressed his cheek to the bedding.

"I just wish I could lick you without this lube, I'm not a fan of how lubes taste." I sighed.

"I want you to push your dick there. I want to feel you inside," he murmured.

I hesitated. I should start slowly, licking his lubed hole far longer or fingering, but suddenly all I wanted was to be inside my golden prince. I rolled on a condom and lubed it all over. Then I laid on Ilya pressing him to the mattress with my 280 pounds.

"Fuck, you're heavy... but it feels nice..." he grunted.

My lubed slick cock was sliding over his firm, white ass cheeks, slowly rubbing on his waiting, clenching entrance. I was going to push in him any second, but then I remembered. He wanted me to make love to him. So, I sat and rolled him on his back. He looked flushed and uncertain.

I pulled his legs apart and to the side, looking at his balls and half swollen dick. He still wasn't flaccid, so it was a good sign. I could make him hard again in no time.

"I like your dick. Very proportional and beautifully shaped." I smirked.

His cheeks become almost red now, but... his dick throbbed and stiffened even more.

"And you taste so sweet, not bitter at all..." I watched as those compliments were making him harder.

I slowly pressed the head of my cock to his pink rim. He tensed up a bit and clenched his fist in the linen. "Fuck, I forgot what a monster cock you have," his pupils were huge.

And I was planning to impale him on this cock, but could not go with it just like that.

I made small pushes, small circles with my hips, slowly helping him to take me in. I continued to make spiraling moves, slowly sliding inside, while he made quiet moans and whimpers.

Once my dick's head was past his rim muscles I started gently rocking my hips from side to side nesting myself deeper and deeper inside him. His face was red, his dick again hard as a steel bar, and his body slightly shivering. While halfway inside him, I leaned over him and propped myself on my elbows above Ilya. Now, I could look him straight into his aquamarine eyes.

"Ilya, baby..." I muttered, gently pecking his trembling lips. "Shhh, relax, take me in, take me deeper, sweetie..." I was almost drunk at the sight of him, his beautiful face open and trusting. I breathed his scent in, greedily.

Miraculously, this approach worked. He visibly loosened up, his hands were now on my back, trying to squirm us even closer.

I moved very slowly, gradually going deeper with each languorous thrust. Soon I started to make long slides with little pauses deep inside. He was taking me in, really relaxing, his breath was more calm, his body almost welcoming, giving up to my cock, inviting him even deeper. I rarely could bottom out on my hookups, going deep to the hilt was rather unique, but Ilya was slowly going there, taking deep breaths.

"You feel so good, Ilya, I love being inside you, so deep, so fucking deep..."

I was already at three fourth, what was fucking revelation. "So perfect you are, such a perfect tight hole you have, baby..." I wanted to avoid pushing his limits, so I started to move a bit faster now, not trying to bury myself all the way, just enjoying the tightness and rubbing.

It was too good of a feeling and I knew I could not last very long.

Gradually, my moves became more frantic, his hole felt warm and soft around me, the flesh yielding. I fixed my eyes on his face, while moving inside his tight passage. The sight of him squirming under me with my dick buried in his body was flailing me over the edge.

Fucking him, simultaneously looking in his eyes for so long did something to me. Our breaths were mixing as he lifted his hands and brushed my face with his fingers.

"Landon..." he whispered softly.

I was fighting the surge of panic, while an intimate, warm feeling was drowning me like a wave. I could not, I would not fall for him! But being inside his body, connected with him, broke me in a way, though I could not know then how much. I could only kiss him tenderly for what felt like minutes, while slowly thrusting in his inviting, warm hole.

But I was unable to last, not even with such slow movements, my need to erupt in him was building up, and I needed to help him come before my own release.

So, I stopped my kisses' trail, that I was leaving on his face and neck and sat between his wide open legs. God, he looked so trusting. I started to stroke his dick, and soon enough his breathing became more labored, his eyes glazed over. I didn't stop moving inside him, fighting my own pre-orgasmic spasms and working fervently on his release.

He started to make more high, desperate sounds, his eyes locked with mine. I lowered a bit, leaning on one hand and kissed his chest, but didn't stop pulling on his dick. He put his hand on my head.

"Say you are mine, Landon, say it even if it's a lie, please..."

Well, it was a lie, but a sweet lie. I could do that for him.

"I'm yours, Ilya... Only yours... " I grated out, sounding breathless.

He cried out, his eyes unfocused and face pink. "Tell me you love me, lie to me, just this one time, please, tell me, tell me..." He whined miserably.

God, it was really sick and weird, but strangely pleasant, so I followed his wish:

"I love you, Ilya, so much, so much, baby..." I was mumbling, not knowing even if there were some elements of truth in that, possibly.

Ilya made a strangled cry and his abs clenched, as he was coming all over his stomach in a series of dizzying, intense spasms. He was panting, buckling his hips through his climax. I followed him almost immediately, thrusting deep as I emptied myself into the condom, rumbling growls tore out of my chest.

Fuck, I was spent.

I collapsed on the left side of him, then wrapped my arms around his waist and just lay next to him still, gasping for air.

"Thank you," he whispered softly.

"It wasn't a big sacrifice on my part, you surely know that," I chuckled.

"You know what I mean by that. Not the sex part. I could just be in the moment and imagine things."

I decided not to comment on that. It was shaky ground there. This whole situation was severely messing with my head, I was cringing inwardly almost non-stop. It was so new and so crazy, and so "not" me. I was always ready to experiment, but wasn't this a bit too much?

Playing with somebody's heart and trust. And what about me? Was I really fully impervious to that? Or was I kidding myself?

Ilya put his head on my shoulder.

"Can you hold me again?"

"Yes," I replied quietly.

He snuggled even more into my side. He was warm, but his body lithe and firm, and his hair smelled perfect, as a sweet lily scent. I decided I would stay here until he falls asleep, and I will head home, so I closed my eyes just for a second, and...

Opened it in a state of pure panic.

Somebody was in the room, I felt it.

It was a full-day outside, the sun already high in the sky.

And then in a horrifying moment...

I felt a firm grip of male hand on my shoulder.

I had no choice...

I had to turn around and face him.

End of chapter 02, The chapter 03 - soon!!!

If you liked this chapter - please leave me a comment and rate the story! It helps me find a very needed motivation to write...

You can also write to me through my profile, I will reply to all your emails!

For help in editing thank you so much: trappedinthecl0set, you're the man!