The Mobster's Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushes the side of my face into the seat of the couch, making my back arch seductively before he wipes his wet fingers on each of my ass cheeks.

There's no other foreplay, and he gives me no warning at all except to slap each thigh once, silently ordering me to spread myself wider for him.

I bury my face in the seat when I scream, but he yanks my head back so he can hear me as he smoothly bottoms out, burying himself balls deep in my cunt.

I curse, biting at my bottom lip. He grabs my ass, growling with approval at the way his fingers dig into the flesh.

"Your punishment is to kneel, and take the fuck I give you without complaint. If you so much as move, you will regret it. Do you hear me?" he says, his voice no more than a grumble glazed with lust.

I respond immediately with a frantic nod, but he slaps my ass hard enough to jolt me forward.

"Yes. Yes, Mr. Aldine."

He pulls out slowly, trying to lull me into a false sense of security. But I know from last night and his words just now that his gentleness won't last longer than this moment.

The second he's pulled out entirely, he waits. After a few seconds, I start to squirm and even risk looking back over my shoulder at him. His hands are on my hips, his eyes staring with an intense, toe-curling anticipation at my pussy. He lifts his gaze to look at me, his lids heavy with lust.

He pushes the first few inches in slowly, then thrusts forward with all the strength he can muster. I shriek until my throat is hoarse from my screams, then cry out with both disappointment and relief when he pulls out again.

I sob, and start to cry real tears.

"I'm sorry," I whimper, my voice a breathy whisper.

He doesn't respond, not even to taunt and degrade me like before. He just grabs my ass, spanking each cheek with vigour and delight, then he starts fucking me, hard and fast and savagely, increasing the every bit of the desire and need I had for him.

I don't bother to wipe the wetness from my cheeks. Instead I dig my nails into the soft material beneath me, and hold on for dear life.

I am lurched forward with each thrust, my tits swinging beneath me almost painfully, my hair covering up most of my face in a thick, dark curtain.

I cry out, almost continuously, because I'm drowning in the sensations, swept back into the ocean of need every time he rams into me, escalated by the hard spanking he rains down my bouncy ass. I don't even realise I've started backing into his thrusts until he grunts his pleasure.

My sensitive, overstuffed pussy is flowing, tightening its walls in silent encouragement for him to fuck me even harder, and this man is so skilled at what he's doing he easily picks up on that cue.

I push my face and tits into the couch because he's not playing around anymore. He fucks me, thoroughly and completely, every bit of control having long since been let go. His pace is punishing and manic as he drives into me. I am so consumed with need for him, my body coiled so tight from lust that it doesn't take much for my first orgasm to crash through me.

It's overwhelming, this entire experience.

My body is confused from the intermittent switch between pain and pleasure, and all I can manage now are a few sobs, carefully disguised as whimpers and moans that echo in the silence of the room.

My legs are reduced to unsteady, useless limbs that seem almost removed from the rest of my body. While they weaken, my pussy turns into a hungry, needy monster that grabs onto Mr. Aldine's cock like its the only thing that matters.

His thrusts become frantic, his hips moving at an unsteady, energetic pace that spells out the erratic mayhem that pumps through him with every beat of his heart. I can feel him nearing the edge, hear it in the way his breathing becomes laboured, quickening with every slap of my ass against his thighs.

He gathers my mane on my back without breaking stride, then wraps the length expertly in his fist, his hold tight at my nape. My body arches, allowing him to slide even deeper inside me.

I feel his warm breath on my temple, but I refuse to look at him in case he sees the tears swimming in my eyes, running down my cheeks.

I don't need him to see how utterly vulnerable I am right now.

But Mr. Aldine always gets what he wants.

He thrusts in, then pushes his cock into me, grinding his hips into my ass. He tightens his hold on my hair in warning, and I sob softly before opening my eyes to look at him.

Instead of remorse, or maybe even some form of regret, it's sadistic satisfaction that shines in the darkness of his eyes.

"You're disgusting," I mutter, my body rocking as he continues to fuck me.

He responds by running the tip of his tongue over my chin, tasting the saltiness of my tears. He grunts, evidently pleased with my vulnerability because he licks at the river of tears running down my cheek like it's the most delicious thing he's ever tasted.

I shiver, my hands reaching for his thighs to push him away from me. Of their own accord, my hands reach for his ass instead, and clutch the tight, muscled orbs like a tree trunk in a storm.

This fuck, unlike the one from last night, is different in almost everything.

Yes, his pace and technique is still methodically brutal, but this time it's directed at me personally, instead of just any random whore with a tight cunt.

He knows to tilt his hips just right so the head rubs against that amazing spot in my pussy that sends tingles up my spine. He knows that I enjoy the perversion, the degrading, harsh words he spits at me whenever I'm teetering over the edge.

He knows that looking at his face, with all the depravity in those eyes, will make me come.

And I do.

I explode around him with such force, I convulse against him with shock and ecstasy. My entire body is an inferno, and Mr. Aldine is doing his best to stoke the fire while I scream his name, leaning my head back on his shoulder as he fucks, and fucks, and fucks me.

I feel the heat of his gaze on my face, taking in the sheer, wanton pleasure written all over my features, the clawing need reflected in my eyes.

His frown is deep, as if the pleasure he feels is somehow causing him deep, unspeakable pain, and in the moment that my eyes lock on his again, I feel it.

That connection he's been seeking from me, the one he couldn't afford to miss on the off chance I wasn't looking at him. It hits me so unexpectedly that I am rendered speechless, and I cannot even breathe.

It's primal, stripping away each evolutionary advance humankind has ever made, until we're nothing but animals, responding to each other on a purely instinctual level.

He stares into my eyes, his release licking at the nerves in his cock, which swells and heats in preparation. He coats the inside of my pussy in a violent spurt, and he cries out, growling and roaring like a brute, unable to form any coherent words.

He fucks into me still, enjoying his release and I moan softly as his hands run over my tits, squeezing and kneading.

As he drifts back to earth, Mr. Aldine rests his forehead against mine, our eyes locked with intense purpose. His lips brush against the corner of my mouth, slowly edging into what I think may be a kiss.

In that moment, I see something inside him crack, just a little bit.

But it's enough.

He pulls out slowly, blinking several times to clear the fog from his brain. I watch his carefully constructed mask slip back into place, but it's much too late for any of that now. I have already seen him.

He knows it.

And he absolutely hates it.

He gets off the couch, and my body immediately calls out to him, needy and desperate for his touch.

His cum starts to leak from my pussy, then slowly begins to run down my quivering thighs.

"Get dressed, then get the fuck out."

I blink several times, shocked and confused by the harshness of his tone and the frigid tension in his shoulders.

"What-"

I'm cut off by his shirt flying at my face, and I catch it despite the numbness in my limbs.

"Get out."

Almost absently, I slip my arms into the sleeves of his shirt, and slide off the couch, my movements slow because of my shaking, sticky legs.

I make my way towards the entrance of the room, then risk one last look at him over my shoulder. Fuck, but he was gorgeous.

Such a pity he was also fucking insane. As I turned back towards the door, I promised myself I wouldn't set foot in this apartment again.

12