My Boss' Mistress

Story Info
My boss has his way with me on my first business trip.
2.8k words
4.46
109k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,215 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone non-consensual sex.*

***

"You should stop by the party, Lily," Chris, my boss, said, smiling at me from across the limo.

I blushed. "Oh, um, I'm not sure--"

"It'll be fun. You shouldn't miss it--this is your first trip, after all. You have to see everything at least once."

I smiled thinly and nodded. The last few days were a glimpse of an entirely different world. This trade show had been a blur of bright lights, sparkling crystals, and most everyone in fancier clothes than I could afford. One of our vendors took our group to an upscale restaurant every night--places I'd never go to myself. I did want to experience it all.

He ushered me out of the car, his hand at my lower back urging me into our hotel and toward the hostess. I straightened and drew away from his touch, but I didn't want to look awkward while the hostess was checking our badges. Chris led me to the bar and got us a couple of beers, then guided me through the crowd.

It was packed. I had to stay close or lose him. He paused to chat with a few groups, his arm somehow finding its way around my waist. I stayed quiet, only offering small smiles and nods to the few who acknowledged me. They all looked like wealthy, confident people who I had no idea how to talk to.

We headed toward louder music, and a crowd forming a circle around a few dancing people. No stage, just having fun. I was a bit envious of their ability to let loose like that.

Chris flashed a crooked smile at me, took my drink, and slipped his hand into mine. Before I could pull away, he yanked me into the circle. My face heated but I didn't want to embarrass him by running off.

"I-I don't know how to dance," I mumbled.

He grinned. "Just move with the music, have fun. Come on, like this." He put his hands on my hips, making my body weave and twist with the beat, my skirt twirling when he spun me. I fell into his rhythm, into his wide smile and approving eyes.

I was laughing when he pulled us back into the crowd, a little drunk off the heady feeling of dancing carelessly in front of so many people. I never went to parties, but maybe I was missing out.

"Lily." Chris turned to me after we squeezed out of the crowd. "Will you join me in my room, please? There are some things I'd like to discuss with you." He sounded more formal.

"Oh, sure." I couldn't refuse a work request.

"This is all on the clock, of course."

"Thank you, sir."

In the elevator, his hand slipped from my waist to my back, directing me to his room. With no one around, it suddenly felt like an intimate touch. I began to ask myself if this was a good idea.

The door closed behind me. I stood awkwardly as he stepped to the kitchenette and poured liquor into two glasses. I sipped politely. He moved closer and brushed a strand of my hair aside.

I blushed and turned away. "So, um, what did you want to talk about, sir?"

He strode past me, glancing at me with a small curve of his lips. "Sit down, Lily." He pulled out a chair at a table with his laptop and a few folders. I slid into it.

"You're a very beautiful young woman." His eyes were intense. He'd never looked at me this way before.

I squirmed, my drink shaking a bit in my hands. It was just a compliment, that's all. I glanced at the wedding ring on his hand. "Um, thank you, sir."

He patted my shoulder once and turned to the table, shuffling through the folders. "And your work is excellent. I think you have a lot of potential."

"I'm glad to hear that, sir." My voice was a touch breathless with relief.

"Yes. It's why I invited you. We usually only bring management on these trips." He flipped a few papers out from one of the folders.

Was he suggesting I could be a manager? There were a few on the verge of retiring.

"Lily, could you take a look at this?" His arm came around my waist and pulled me closer while he pointed at one of the documents. He'd been touching me so much all night--it was probably meaningless.

"I want to review these before tomorrow's meetings," he murmured. "You should understand them too. Let me know if you have any questions." His hand moved up my side as he spoke.

I dutifully read over the documents.

His hand settled on my ribs, just beneath my breast. I wondered if he could feel my quick breaths, or if I should try to move away. I didn't want to appear rude.

"You look flushed, Lily," he said. "You can take off your coat if you need to."

I was a bit warm. "Oh, yes, that's a good idea, sir." I shrugged off my coat, setting it aside.

His eyes fell to my chest. "That's a lovely blouse."

"Th-thanks." It wasn't very special, just a loosely-buttoned white shirt. My cheeks heated a bit when I realized the buttons were looser than I thought, revealing the tops of my breasts. His hand returned to my waist. I resisted the impulse to button my shirt. It would make me look as tense as I felt.

I was relieved when he looked back at the papers. Then he frowned. "Hm. It looks like this one wasn't edited properly. The meeting's tomorrow morning; could you revise this, please?"

He slid one of the papers to me. I winced. It was full of typos; even our vendor's name was misspelled. "Of course, sir."

He gestured to his laptop. "Correct it here; we'll print it before we go."

I nodded and began editing the document while he sipped his drink and offered a few suggestions. I didn't notice him getting closer and closer, until he was almost looking over my shoulder.

I was concentrating on rewriting a paragraph when he turned his head slightly. Warmth lit my shoulder as I stopped typing, stopped breathing.

He'd kissed me. Through my thin shirt, and only just barely, but his lips were pressed to my shoulder and my skin was on fire. The light touching, the hand around my waist, brushing my hair--that had been inappropriate, but not too far past the line. I hated confrontation of any sort, and my usual solution was to ignore it. I slowly resumed typing.

His lips brushed up to my neck as he pushed aside my hair, his warm breath falling on my skin. I swallowed. I faintly wondered if he could feel my heartbeat racing where he was licking and gently sucking. My chest rose and fell too quickly.

My lips parted, trembling as I tried to force words past my dry throat. His fingers cupped my chin and turned my head toward him, his heated gaze catching mine before he kissed me, his tongue teasing my mouth open wider. I shut my eyes in panic, a tiny whimper escaping as he licked my tongue.

I gasped. He tasted like beer and gin. His tongue swept my teeth, the roof of my mouth, licked my lips, then he leaned back. My eyes flicked open to find him staring at me, studying my face. My spine tingled. I couldn't look away. I needed to say something, anything. My throat closed.

He pulled me up from the chair. I stumbled to my feet, my palms damp as I caught myself on his arms. He stepped in front of me, holding my eyes hostage as he walked me backwards until the backs of my knees bumped into the bed. He pushed me down to my butt, then further to my back.

I mindlessly followed the commands in his eyes and his hands. It was too dangerous to stop and think. This was going too far, too fast. Why had I come to his room? Why had I let him kiss me? Worst of all, why was there a swollen ache between my legs?

His hand slid beneath my shirt and up my thigh, still watching me, as though waiting for me to refuse him, to protest, to scream. Daring me to say anything at all. I may as well have been a lifeless doll.

He lifted my skirt and pressed the palm of his hand to my mound. I gasped. He smiled, rubbing in a gentle, circular motion. As his fingers slipped beneath my panties, my mind began whispering: he's going to fuck me, he's going to fuck me. And a much tinier but nagging voice--stop him! How? I couldn't figure out how. This had already gone so far...

A finger slipped inside me as if to prove my point. My body tensed, my inner muscles clenching around him. He stroked my soaking pussy, his finger dipping in and out of my depths, caressing my outer folds, circling and pressing my clit. My hips lifted.

He hooked his thumbs on the waist of my panties and pulled them past my raised butt, down my legs, over my feet, tossing them aside.

The whispering grew louder. I shrank into the bed and lifted a quivering hand, finally finding my voice. "I-I'm sorry, sir, please s-stop. This was a bad idea." I gasped at the effort to release those words, my face heating. I clamped my thighs together.

He paused, looked me over. I shouldn't have let it get this far. It was going to be so awkward in the office now. My boss had fucked me with his fingers. I had walked into this room, let him touch me, kiss me.

His eyes darkened. He grabbed my thighs and shoved my legs apart, stepping between them.

I gaped. "What are you--"

"Shh," he crooned. I shivered. He unzipped his pants. "Don't say anything. Just let me make you feel good." He pulled out his hard cock, palming the thick shaft. "Isn't that why you came to my room, Lily?" He echoed my thoughts.

I didn't know. Did I honestly think he only wanted to talk about work? I certainly hadn't imagined that he would... I swallowed and shook my head.

He smirked. "No? Is that what you're trying to say?"

I nodded, relieved. He pressed the warm tip of his cock to my wet folds. "Oh, yes, then?" He grinned.

"No! No no no, please!" My mouth finally worked. I pushed at his chest.

His cock slid up to my clit. Silky, delicious heat. I almost didn't hear his words. "Are you sure? You really don't want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, please--ah!"

His hips thrust, the round tip of his cock popping inside me, his hands gripping my waist. "Oh, you said yes again." He pushed in deeper.

"No! Stop! Please, I don't want this!" My legs kicked uselessly, my hands flailing at his chest, his stomach, his arms.

He frowned. "Yes, no, yes. It's very confusing, Lily. Do you want me to pull out?" He thrust another inch deeper.

"Yes! Yes, pull--ohh..."

He pumped his hips and sank all the way inside. "There you go, saying yes again. You need to make up your mind, Lily."

I moaned, shaking my head. I felt so full, so good. His thick cock nudged at the back of my tunnel, the fit perfect, stretching me with just the slightest bit of delightful discomfort. I would adjust soon, and that cock would fuck me so good.

His fingers wrapped around my wrists, lifting my arms above my head as he lowered himself over me. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I whimpered. No? No. I didn't, did I? "...No," I whispered.

He slowly dragged himself out, my pussy trying to hold on to every inch, until only the round head was lodged inside my pussy lips. "You don't sound very confident, Lily. You're a good salesperson; you know how to be confident. Don't you?"

I bit my lip, my tongue, my cheek. My hips arched, my pussy squeezed, my body trembling. He was going to fuck me. And nothing I said was going to stop him. Burning heat swirled between my legs.

He pushed himself slowly back in. "You're so wet. Your body is screaming to be fucked. It's ok to want this, Lily. Let me take care of you."

He was stretching me, filling me, invading me. I gasped for air. "No... please... stop..."

He bottomed out again and groaned. His head fell to my neck as he began to slowly pull out and thrust back in, dragging the length of himself through me over and over again. "Why, Lily? Why do you want me to stop? Give me one good reason," he murmured into my ear.

I had no idea. My rational thoughts were swiftly vanishing as he continued to slide in and out of my slick tunnel. His grip tightened on my wrists, his breath quickening. I had to think of something.

"Y-you're married," I panted.

He grunted. "We haven't had sex in months. I barely see her anymore. She'll never know." His hips pumped faster, my back arching as I searched for another reason for him to stop.

"You're m-my boss."

He slammed into me, grinding his pelvis into my clit. "Yes. I noticed you stopped calling me 'sir'."

"S-sorry, sir," I whimpered.

He licked my neck and whispered into my ear. "Anything else?"

I moaned. "I'm not on... birth control... sir."

He groaned louder. "I'll take care of it. Whatever you need, Lily." Heat flushed my core at his words. No one had ever cum inside me unprotected before.

I really couldn't find another reason. Not right then, not with his cock pounding my insides, his pelvis ramming my clit, his body pinning me down, pleasure flooding my mind. I gave in and wrapped my legs around his back, trying to pull him deeper inside me.

He chuckled, the sound caressing my spine. "I'm going to let go of your hands now. You'll behave, won't you?"

"Yes, sir," I whispered. I kept my arms right where he left them, letting him ravage and grope and use my body, concentrating on the coiling heat in my core.

"Good girl," he purred. I shuddered. His pace slowed to easy, lazy thrusts as he smiled. "You're so tight, Lily. You have a wonderful pussy."

"Th-thank you, sir," I murmured, blushing. He pushed my shirt aside, my breasts having mostly bounced out anyway, then lowered his mouth to a nipple. I moaned. He sucked and licked while his cock massaged my sopping tunnel, stoking the fire between my legs impossibly hotter.

He lifted his head, his eyes glazed. "I'm going to fuck your sweet little pussy hard, now. Hold on, baby." He pulled out all the way as he spoke, then punched the full length of himself into me, crushing my clit before withdrawing and ramming back in again, over and over. My legs bounced on his back as my body quickly unraveled beneath his rough fucking. I panted and whimpered while he groaned and thrust even harder, his hips jackhammering at my abused hole.

He breathed heavily against my neck. "So fucking tight. Come for me, Lily," he commanded. "Come on my cock. Now!"

I cried out. "Sir! I'm--I'm cumming!" Another slam against my clit and the pleasure crested, washing me away, my pussy clamping and pulsing on his pummeling shaft. I writhed beneath him, panting and whimpering, squeezing him again and again.

"Yes, that's it, good girl. Yes! Oh..." His arms tightened around me, his body tense, his cock punching short, hard thrusts deep into me until he let out a long groan, his shaft spasming as hot liquid splashed against my twitching walls. I yelped at the strange but wonderful sensation of his cock filling me with spurt after spurt of virile sperm. I wanted more. I wanted every drop of his seed and more, my pussy milking his throbbing dick as hard as I could.

He groaned with the last of his slower thrusts, his warm breath tickling my sweaty neck. "Mmm. You feel wonderful, Lily. This was amazing. Can you do something else for me, baby?"

My face heated but I only replied with a meek, "Sir?"

He propped himself up, his softening cock still buried inside me. He smoothed my hair. "I don't want you wearing panties in the office anymore. Can you do that for me?"

I barely nodded. He smiled and slipped out of me, cum dripping from my sore pussy. I slowly pushed my skirt over my thighs, clamping my legs together as I felt our juices run down my ass. He patted my knee and stepped into the bathroom, the shower running moments later.

I lay there for a few moments, too afraid to move or make a decision. Then I found my underwear and scurried out of his room, wondering if I was actually about to become my boss' mistress.