The Mobster's Whore Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it did! My soul aches for you every fucking day."

His fingers brushed my face, accounting for every freckle present on my skin. He looked almost sad as he held me, mournful.

"Then why did you do it?"

His voice, the hurt and sadness in it, is what does me in. My eyes filled with tears, but I bit down hard on my bottom lip to keep from sobbing.

"I was trying to save you."

"By betraying my trust? You should have fucking come to me, Avery. I would have protected you from him. I would have killed him, set the world on fire if you had just told me the fucking truth."

"You have no idea what he's like," I cried, shaking my head. "To you, to the world, he puts on this persona. It amuses him to be a different person to everyone around him, but he saves his truest self for me. When we're alone, and nobody else is around, he lets that side of him show and it's..."

I trailed off, unable to finish my sentence. I just looked away from him, so he wouldn't see the pain and longing in my eyes.

"Hudson is going to pay dearly for everything he has done, especially to you. You can be certain of that."

He swiped his thumb over my cheek, wiping away the last of my tears. He brushed the loose tendrils behind my ear and sighed. I almost whimper when he pulls away from me, taking a few steps back.

"I don't have the strength to kill you, pet. The mere thought of you dying..."

He trailed off, shaking his head.

"You could punish me. Whatever you think is appropriate."

His gaze swept over my body leisurely, getting himself reacquainted with my perky tits, the shape of my hips - all of it hidden by a flimsy t-shirt. A twisted sense of satisfaction flashed across his face when he saw his brand on my skin, exactly as he had left it. His gaze heated, turning darker the longer he stared at it.

"I would wreck you."

"The alternative is an empty, lifeless prison. I would rather you purge my body of the violence it's endured. Cleanse my soul of the blood that marks it and fill my heart with the love we both know you feel for me. Please, Mr. Aldine."

"I am too angry with you to do this the way it should be done. I would be no better than him, striking you with fury." He stepped away even further. "I can't do it. Not yet."

"But I-"

"You don't get to ask me for that right now, Avery. You betrayed me. You brought me to my fucking knees and now I have to destroy the very city I rule just to get it back."

I frowned, sitting back up again. "What do you mean-"

"We're at war, pet. That's why you are here. I dealt my first blow against Edward when I took you. I didn't want you to get caught in between," he explained, then smirked just a little. "Although, I hear you've been making quite extraordinary moves on your own."

My heart slammed against my chest at his approval. "I can help."

"Avery-"

"Please."

"No," he growled, shaking his head. "I don't trust you to serve me. Not yet. I will return when I'm in the right frame of mind to deal with you."

And before I could stop him, he turned around and walked away.

____________________________________________________________

I once read that the key to conquering your enemies wasn't in killing them. Victory lay in breaking a man's spirit until he had no resolve left to fight. I had taken those words to heart and every time I was faced with the choice of death or destruction, I chose the latter.

Destroying Edward Hudson would be easy. First, I would take his wife.

Sick and twisted as he was, I knew his proprietary feelings towards my Avery would send him into a frenzy. Her disappearance would not only piss him the fuck off, but it would spark some rage with Avery's father's allies. And since there was evidence linking him to her alleged death...

From there, it would be easy enough to have him removed. He couldn't fight a war here and in Miami, not without his right-hand, Luis - who Hunter had already swayed to our side. I don't know how, but it may have to do with their secret weekly rendezvous.

And now that I had down some seeds of discourse, I needed someone to secure Miami for me while I wrapped shit up this side. And who better than the city's queen herself?

It had taken a while to forgive her for what she'd done. I wasn't actually angry that she'd stabbed me - I knew she wasn't actually trying to kill me - but I was furious with her for keeping the truth from me.

So I had spent months dreaming of crushing her beneath the soles of my Tom Fords. I had imagined the look on her beautiful face as I wrecked everything she held dear, leaving her with nobody to defend her and nowhere to hide. Then I would set her free, letting her get away for a time before I had her hunted down and dragged back to where she belonged. I wanted her every waking moment to be spent thinking of me, and when I would return to reclaim her. Then, when I grew bored of torturing her, l would choke the life out of her with my bare hands.

But now that she was here, in front of me, I couldn't do it. And I had really wanted to that night, when her tongue had curled around my name, each syllable uttered in that sensual honeyed tone of hers. The second I touched her, though, I knew I wouldn't follow through with it. I had looked into those large brown eyes, seen the hunger gnawing at her insides.

The need.

It darkened her irises and dilated her pupils until I couldn't tell where one ended and the other began. I lowered my gaze to her adorable button-nose, the generous dusting of freckles over her cheeks and then her full, parted lips.

Lips... that worshipped, that honoured, that served. Lips that had moaned and cursed and screamed my name well into the night. Lips that tempted, invited and welcomed. I wanted them on me again.

Locked with mine.

Trailing down my neck.

Wrapped tight around my cock.

Then she had mentioned that weak, insufferable cunt she called a husband and my temper had flared hot and dangerous. I asked questions I didn't want to know the answers to, demanded truth after truth even though it broke the remnants of a heart left inside me. Thankfully, she knew when to stop even though I didn't.

My anger had crumbled, leaving behind the pain of her rejection, the hurt from her lies, the ache of her betrayal. Feelings that would have no place if she were wrong. But the truth of the matter is that I did love her. In my own fucked up, disturbed way. And I believed her heart had been in the right place when she did what she did.

Still, my trust in her was broken and I was still too raw to punish her in the way she wanted. She wasn't even afraid to ask because she trusted me to never lift my hand in anger, to never wield a belt, cane or whip with malicious intentions.

"I'm worried that you'll push too far, and I won't be able to rein myself back in, that I might end up breaking you. Avery, the lines in this situation are so incredibly thin and something tells me that there are certain things you can't come back from, should I choose to do them to you. Not because you're fragile, but because it would remind you of the very past you've tried so hard to escape."

I had left her after saying these words because she hadn't been ready to do for me what I needed. Three weeks ago, I'd run because I wasn't ready to give her what she needed from me.

Absolution.

But I was ready now. And the punishment I was going to deliver would push her to lengths she didn't even know existed. I was going to be brutal, because this was what she wanted.

Because it was what she needed.

I would purge her.

I would cleanse her.

I would fill her with love. And every inch of my cock.

I ran a hand through my hair, pushing the unruly locks off my forehead so my view of her was unobstructed. I hated that her hair was shorter, it would make pulling her by it that much harder. The texture seemed silkier than it was before, despite her being here for nearly two months now. Her nails were grown out and painted a bright shade of red, with a gel pedicure to match.

She stirred, and my heart squeezed in my chest at the thought of her still in pain from the accident. But Damon had assured me she was as good as new, and he promised to return to kick my ass if I did anything to harm her. And while she would have bruises for days to come, I would never attack her in the way he thought me capable.

I watched her settle again, rolling over onto her back and kicking the sheet off her body to reveal her bare leg. I couldn't keep my gaze from sweeping over it, imagining it and its twin wrapped around my waist while I drove the hammer-hard inches of my cock into her hungry little pussy.

"Avery."

She gasped awake, shooting up in bed with huge eyes. Self-consciously, she patted her head and nervously tried to comb her hair into a presentable style. I cocked my head sideways, watching her left arm for any lingering signs of injury. But she moved with ease, her movements almost as graceful as I recognised.

"You came back."

"Astute as always, my little one."

"Does that mean-"

"How is your arm? Truly?"

"It's as good as new," she promised, moving it about to corroborate her words.

I let my eyes brush over her unruly bed hair, then pursed my lips. "You should never have cut your hair. From now on, you will grow it out. You will use the same products you used for it when you served me."

She nodded.

"These are for you. I want you prepared for your punishment tonight." I nudged the box I'd brought with the tip of my shoe, drawing her hopeful gaze to its rectangular shape. She blinks once, then sweeps her gaze upwards to meet mine once again. "I will return for you when it is time to absolve you of your crimes."

I stood up, and her lips parted as she took me in. "You have forgiven me."

"I have. But that does not mean I'm going to take it easy on you. Your penance should fit the crime."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

At that, I couldn't resist approaching the bed. I stood at the side, then beckoned her over to the edge. She obeyed, scooting closer and sitting on her heels, just as she had done the other night.

My hand is slow to wrap around her throat, the other leisurely circling the back of her neck. I lifted her so she was kneeling, and brought her lips close to mine. She swallowed, her hands clutching at my t-shirt.

"My terms."

She nodded. "Your terms."

I bit down hard on her bottom lip, making her wince. But she doesn't pull back, and for that I reward her with the slowest of kisses, teasing the inside of her mouth and tasting her all over again.

"Until tonight."

I let her fall back onto the bed, and walked out before I lost all control.

____________________________________________________________

He came for me long after midnight.

He stood in the doorway, beckoning me over with a gruff, "Come here, pet" that I was all too eager to obey. There hadn't been any clothes in the box, so he obviously wanted me naked. As soon as I walked past him, he circled his large hand around the back of my neck and led me into the hall. Down two flights of stairs to the basement, which wasn't cold or dirty or reeking of mould.

But the chains hanging from the ceiling do make me shiver. Unceremoniously, he tossed me onto a thick kneeling pad just beneath the swinging chains and went back to close, then lock the door. I had perhaps half a minute to let my gaze sweep over the room, noting the four plain walls, the table in the corner with all the tools for tonight's punishment and a single chair hidden in the corner across from the stairs.

His fist was in my hair this time, lifting me to my feet. Once they're planted on the carpet, he wastes no time locking each leather cuff around my wrist, rattling them around to test their strength. He moves to the wall closest to the bindings, adjusting them so my arms are tied high above my head, my toes barely touching the floor. I knew we were going to be here for a while, so I moved my shoulders around to get a little comfortable and balanced as much as I could with only half of each foot on the ground. I took a deep breath to slow the pounding of my heart, and squeezed my legs shut so he couldn't tell how wet I already was. With my eyes closed, I did my best to relax...

I gasped when I felt the familiar warmth of his large frame behind me, my skin tingling with the anticipation of his touch. "Comfortable?"

"No, but I think that's the point."

"Hmm," he acquiesced, brushing the tips of his fingers up both arms, and gently easing each hand around a link. "It will be easier for you this way."

His breath brushed the back of my neck, causing goosebumps all over my skin and intensifying the deep yearning in my gut. I pulled at the chains that bound me to show him I would listen. He let go, pleased, his hands whispering over my forearms, biceps and shoulders to rest at my waist. I attempted to turn my head so I could at least see him, but my bound arms blocked my view. With a frustrated grunt, I relaxed my muscles and my body swayed from the ceiling.

"I have dreamed of taking you like this."

He only spoke again when I had found my footing, his tone laced with the hunger that filled his entire being. "For a very long time I wondered if I might have exaggerated your beauty, I think, to compensate for trusting you so blindly. Maybe you weren't as sensational as I thought you were. Perhaps your body wasn't as spectacular in reality and your face was not carved by God himself."

I swallowed, but it was so hard to do with a dry throat and a tongue that seemed to have swelled up in my mouth.

"I imagined all the things I would do to you, Avery. I spent most of my time thinking of elaborate ways to punish you, to make you scream, to make you cry."

I hear him inhale deeply, hold it for a second and then release the air from his lungs slowly. I do not move. I do not even breathe.

My heart beats away in my chest, frantically and hurried, as he shifts his position.

Silence, then.

It stretches on for a full minute, two, five.

Then I hear the unmistakable sound of a belt being unbuckled and pulled from the loops of his pants. My toes curl in anticipation, and I wait quietly as he takes a few steps away. He stands behind me, his breathing soft and measured. In comparison, my breathing is shallow and quick. My nipples ached with the need to be pinched and sucked. My pussy is so wet, I'm certain he can smell my arousal. I'm trembling, both with anticipation and trepidation.

"Ready, pet?"

"Yes, Mr. Aldine."

I don't even hear the belt when it flies through the air, not until it smacks once against the soft flesh of my ass. It stings, but not so much that I'm writhing in pain.

"Mr. Aldine..." I began, my voice cracking. I sighed when he didn't lift his belt again. My body relaxed once more.

Four, five and six are delivered to the other cheek, quickly and with the same force as the first three. He moves again, but I'm not sure where he is going because my cheeks are burning.

"To whom do you belong, Avery?"

"To you, Mr. Aldine."

I know it's coming before he moves, yet it doesn't prepare me for the burning licks of the leather tip when it lands on my ass.

Seven.

Eight.

The other cheek - nine, ten.

"Fuck!"

Movement once again, the scuff of his shoe on the floor. He steps away, leaving me panting and trembling and trying not to cry. Once more, I tried to turn so I could see him, but I couldn't get my body to go all the way around. I sighed and gave up, resigned to seeing his face when he finally allowed it.

My body swayed, and I rolled my shoulders back to ease the discomfort in them. I stilled when I heard his quick footsteps as he marched back to where I stood, stopping when he was just a breath away.

"Spread."

I moaned at the hissed command, teetering on the tips of my toes in a hurry to do as I was told. When my feet were about shoulder-width apart, I stopped.

"Wider."

I am not as quick to do as ordered this time, mostly because I have no idea how to spread even wider than this. How on earth was I-

The paddle hissed as it flew through the air this time, and I didn't even have a chance to brace myself before it bit into my skin.

Eleven, twelve to the right cheek.

Thirteen, fourteen to the left.

I inched my feet wider apart with a choked sob, all my weight hanging from my arms. It turned the discomfort to an almost dull ache, but I bit my lip and continued to spread until he gave the order to stop.

"To whom do you belong?"

I grunted. "To you."

His silence tells me he doesn't believe me. Or maybe, I didn't believe the very words I was saying. Was I shouting them because they were true, or because I thought that's what he wanted to hear?

"Are you certain, pet?"

I nodded frantically, my eyes shut. But that belt again, folded this time, tapped both my cheeks in warning. I licked my lips and tried my best to ease my own frustration. But being around Edward for so long has forced me to put up my defenses, and at the first sign of Mr. Aldine's disapproval, my bad attitude rears its nasty head. "Who the fuck else would I belong to?" I questioned, panting.

Fifteen takes me entirely by surprise, and I scream from the sting of the leather when it smacks my pussy. Sixteen lands exactly where its predecessor did, the tip bending perfectly to land on my clit, causing my body to arch in reaction to the impact. When seventeen slaps my mound, my knees buckle and bend, live sparks of searing pain washing through my entire body. Despite the agony, I didn't dare close my legs. Eighteen forced the tears from me, as well as a shriek pulled from my very soul. After doling out two more punishing strokes of his thick leather paddle, I am a shuddering, weeping mess.

My legs are trembling, my throat hoarse with my screams. I'm holding onto the chains so tightly, the metal digs into my palms and fingers. And my pussy is on fire... I am desperate for him to touch me there, to bring me to a much-needed orgasm.

A large arm wraps around my middle, pulling me up so I can balance once more on the tips of my toes. He coos softly, kissing behind my ear. The other wraps around my hip, fingers teasing at my pelvis before he cupped my gushing mound in his hand. I cried out when he squeezed, throwing my head back to rest on his chest.

"Do you have that attitude in check or do you need another go with the belt?"

"I'm sorry."

He growled, the sound reverberating through his entire chest and against my back, bringing with it another flood of arousal. He let go, reached for my pussy from behind. Two fingers shoved suddenly and deeply inside me, immediately locating my g-spot and stimulating it in a frenzy. Fingers pinch and twist one nipple, then the other. I let out one continuous moan, shutting my eyes as I went cross-eyed from the pleasure. My limbs shake and my tits bounce, all from the determined, consistent thrust of his fingers.

"Fuck!"

He pulls them free and steps away to set down the paddle. I'm so busy trying to catch my breath, I don't realise what he's picked up from the table until he's standing in front of me again.

He starts with nipple clamps.

Adjusting and altering until they're just right. He pinches my nipples between them, teasing the chain that hangs between each clamp with an almost curious gaze. He plays and plays for a while, then returns to the table once he gets bored. This time, he holds a three-ball butt plug with a heart-shaped pull in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other. Each little ball is pushed inside my ass while Mr. Aldine's fingers circle my clit and I am rewarded with a spank on each cheek for my efforts.

I'm so wet, my arousal drips onto the floor, and my clit is throbbing like crazy. I want so desperately for him to fuck me, but he won't.