The Mobster's Whore Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three fingers to my pussy this time, again from behind. He fucks and fucks and fucks, his palm slowly filling with gushing juices. Again he pulls out when I get close to the edge, walking around to stand before me. Mr. Aldine watches me with depraved delight, then wipes the entire length of his hand on my face, smearing my arousal all over. He cups my jaw with his other hand, pushes all three fingers into my mouth until I'm gagging on them. Then, just as quickly, he pulls them out and spanks my clit.

"I'm... so close. Please just-"

He licks my cheek, then brings his lips back to mine. Between open-mouthed kisses and ravenous tongue-biting, he asked, "Do you want to come, my little pet?"

"Please!"

"Tell me who you belong to," he coaxed, slapping my clit again. My eyes rolled back in my head when he pinched the sensitive nub between two fingers, then resumed his frenzied thrusting. When he slid them out again, I had no energy left to even argue, so I just told him the truth. "I don't know what you want me to say."

"I want you to be honest with me, and yourself. Don't just say things because you think it's what I want to hear."

He takes a second to steady me, then unbuckles the leather straps that keep me upright. I crashed to the floor, my knees singing from the pain. My hair is brushed away from my face, and Dominic looks down at me with an almost sympathetic look.

"Are you still with me, Avery?"

I nodded, resting my face against the erection pushing against his zip. I opened my mouth and traced the length of it through the wool with my tongue. He sighs softly, stroking the top of my head like one does with a doting pet.

"Go ahead. You're obviously dying to get your tongue around my cock," he permitted, tracing the curve of my face with his thumb. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and removed it, tossing it aside. His tattoos came into view, as well as the scars I'd carved into his flesh. Slowly, I did as I was told. He didn't seem to mind that it was taking so long for me to free his cock. In fact, he revelled in my nervousness.

Enjoyed it, even.

I unbuttoned his pants, then lowered the zip before pushing an unsteady hand into the waistband of his briefs and removing what was very much a monster of a cock. Upon touching it, I whimpered again and lowered his pants to mid-thigh.

He bent down to smack each of my sizable tits, pinching and pulling at the chain too. I cried out, wrapping both arms around my s to protect them.

I lowered my gaze to my bruised tits briefly, then lifted my head to find myself face-to-face with the swollen head of his thick, long, hard cock. He held it in his hand, the head wet from his pre-cum, tracing the throbbing glans over the outline of my lips.

"Open your mouth and suck my cock."

I wanted so badly to part my lips and lick at the pearly drop of pre-cum dangling from the broad head, that my mouth was on him before he finished his sentence. As soon as my hand wraps around the base and my tongue flicks at the swollen head, Dominic grabs a fistful of hair. My head is tilted back to allow the slow, smooth passage of his cock into my throat.

"Look at me," he quietly orders, holding me in place. Our gazes lock, and he smirks when I choke, pulling out. He slowly adjusted my head, more out of concern for my teeth than anything else. He knows I can handle whatever he dishes out, he knows my limits.

When he had my head tilted the way he wanted, he pushed forward until his balls pressed against my chin and my nose was buried in his pelvis. I swallowed around him and he groaned like an animal, his fingers digging into my scalp. For a long time, he just held me there. Enjoying the feel of my throat muscles flexing around his length.

waiting...

For him to fuck my mouth? For him to call me a whore? For him to find the pleasure he so obviously sought down my throat?

Yes...

Then he started moving.

Not slow, careful jerks like I would have expected.

No.

These were long, deep, quick thrusts.

So long that I had just a few seconds to force in some much-needed oxygen. So deep that I was actually gagging and choking on his meat, my saliva filling my mouth only to gush out from the corners of my widely-spread mouth. So quickly that my brain couldn't process as yet that my mouth and throat were being used like a pussy to satiate this man's lust.

He grunted, having forgotten all about me in light of his newfound gratification. His eyes drooped closed for a long spell, ignoring my muffled protests and useless scratching. When I moaned around him, my need to breathe overwhelming my hunger, his eyes snapped open to glare at me. And what I saw there...

Shit. I almost came from the look on his face alone, it was that intense.

His gaze roamed my features: my teary, wide eyes that pleaded for mercy. My runny nose, that was now useless in my quest to draw breath. My mouth spread wide open to accommodate the cock sawing in and out of my throat.

He pulled out, and I gasped in a much-needed breath. Saliva and pre-cum gush from my mouth, and I cough painfully below him. My fingers dig into the wool of his suit, begging for a minute of respite.

A grin, lopsided and sadistic.

The only warning I got before he thrust back in all the way, pushing into my throat until my head pressed painfully against the mattress. Then he fucked my face.

Brutally.

It hurt. It hurt and I couldn't breathe and I was choking and I was sure that at any second I would throw up or something...

So why the fuck was I so turned on?

Why were my fingers buried in my pussy, fucking up into my g-spot while this man used my mouth like a fucking toy? Why the fuck was I moaning my encouragement, my fingers teasing at his puckered asshole between the taut, glorious cheeks?

"Get those fucking fingers out of your cunt. I did not grant you permission to touch yourself."

I pulled them out, eyes pleading for forgiveness. He drove his cock back into my throat, continued to pound into the passage until it was making gross squelching, glucking noises. He fucked and fucked and fucked until he pulled out, then pushed me back onto the mat. I fell on my elbows, and he grabbed my thigh, his fingers digging painfully into the taut muscles. He pulled, spreading my legs wide open. The width of his hands slapped against my pussy, and I arched off the floor with a pained curse.

It burned at first, quite intensely, before it cooled into a salacious warmth that made the depraved ache in my belly even worse. I arched into his fingers as they dove into my cunt, and I moaned wantonly, adding to the wet squelching to create a symphony of sluttiness.

A painful pinch of my clit, and then nothing.

Nothing until he placed an ankle on each shoulder, his arms trapping them in place as both his hands wrapped securely around my throat.

Just like that first night...

He rammed into me hard, arching my back off the floor with a strangled cry. He didn't slow down or wait for me to adjust, instead driving into me over and over, putting all his strength behind each thrust.

I couldn't move. I cried out when he drove back into me, his merciless pace quickening until his cock was a blur.

"You're going to come, aren't you, pet? Fuck, I can feel your cunt tightening around my cock."

He stabbed his cock into me, held. And the best part of all this is that his cock was deeper than I might have ever felt it, his cock pushing against my cervix.

"To. Whom. Do. You. Belong?"

He licked my face, tasting my arousal and tears with a lingering flick of his tongue. He worshipped me with gentle, sweet kisses that served to prove his point.

With every kiss, every lick, every second he spent inside me, I surrendered. I submitted to him in ways that I never would have done with Edward, with anyone else. My defences crumbled, my pain fading behind the undeniable pleasure he brought us both. And with this newfound freedom, I could finally admit the truth to myself and to him.

I cupped his jaw and ran the other over the sinewy muscles of his chest. I placed my palm over his chest, where his wound had been and where his heart still beat. I confessed, in a breathy whisper, "To you, Dominic. I... I belong to you."

His eyes swept closed for the longest second, then he pulled out and resumed his unforgiving, furious pace.

"You may come."

"Fuck!"

My voice was hoarse from the abuse on my throat, and that I was screaming my lungs out didn't help much. I froze as the orgasm hit me like an over-speeding freight train. I moaned my pleasure into the silence of the dimly lit room, gushing and squirting all over him, and myself.

He pulled out of my pussy, flipped me over, then pushed back inside, slowly. He grabbed the back of my neck, holding me in place to prevent me from escaping him. Two thrusts in, then he stopped for a second, removing the plug and lubricating his cock for the main event.

There's that persistent nudge against my asshole, a searing pain as his head popped through. He did not thrust all the way in this time, just eased his cock in, thrust by thrust. Again and again he did this, until I was turned on and moaning, my hands inching towards my pussy. My hips began to move as my eyes fluttered shut, a moan sounding from my throat to his ears.

Encouraged, he sped up and went deeper each time, pausing every few minutes to keep his cock wet. Then he rode into me, lowering his head to suck my tits and bite my neck.

"Touch yourself, pet. For me."

He rutted into me, and I rocked back, crying out with need as my face was pushed against the cold floor. My fingers found my clit, rubbing furiously to tear a scream from my throat and an orgasm from my pussy.

Still he fucked.

And fucked.

And fucked.

Until he came with a brutish growl, his fingers digging and yanking back until he had nothing more to give. And even then, he doesn't stop until his strength gives out and he collapses on top of me with an exhausted groan.

He pulled out and rolled over onto his back, his cock softening on his belly. I reached over to touch him, expecting him to recoil or flinch, but he sighed and let me explore to my heart's content. My eyes filled with tears as I traced the scar closest to his heart, regret and shame heavy in my soul.

"Don't cry," he said, wiping my tears away. "This was your absolution. Bask in it, revel in it. I do not forgive easily, pet. That I have done this should mean something to you."

I inched closer, laying my head on his chest as we tangled on the cool basement floor. I smiled, and my eyes closed, admitted, "It means everything."