The Model

Story Info
The model and the photographer continue their adventures.
2k words
4.26
7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the months since encountering the Photographer, he and Millie had plunged headlong into a maelstrom of sexual deviances. Almost becoming a game of one-upmanship. Much to Millie's delight, the desires...no needs, that she had long kept silent, were being released.

She was back in his studio, she practically lived there now. Millie couldn't lie, the work the two were creating was the best of her career. No longer being inhibited emotionally had unlocked untapped depths of creativity.

The door buzzer sounded, alerting Millie that the "talent" for today's shoot had arrived. Why had they not started with just one man? Millie thought. But she knew it would have been pointless. The Photographer could have stood in for a single talent.

Millie looked down at her outfit, purple corset lingerie with loose hanging suspenders. She would normally have paired it with stockings but The Photographer liked her in strappy heels, which looked better with bare legs. Her black heels, with two straps, one across her toes and the other around her ankle completed the look. Well almost, there was one final piece to be put on before she would be properly dressed.

She applied her deep burgundy lipstick and massaged her thick black hair, which she had styled into cascading curls. Everything about her appearance had been carefully cultivated for the eyes of one man. The talents were little more than sophisticated sex toys.

No, it must have been more than that, Millie was already wet, she could feel her sopping lips trying to escape from her thong.

Sitting on the table next to her regular clothes, was her brand new choker. Millie was worried it wouldn't arrive before today. Normally Millie and The Photographer could improvise, but this item was essential for today.

Millie fastened it around her neck and turned it, so the metal ring hung loose at the front. The elastic bit into the flesh of her neck making breathing awkward, but not impossible. The restricted air flow only made her nipples swell and ache against the fabric of her corset.

"Ready?" The Photographer asked.

"What do you think?" Millie twirled. She enjoyed the feel of his eyes upon her pale skin almost as much as the sight of his cock struggling against his jeans.

"You know how good you look," He tilted her head up with one hand, pressed his lips to hers gently, making the briefest of contact. His free hand moved down and rested against her sopping pussy. He smiled at the heat as the two locked eyes.

Without saying another word, The Photographer, clasped the leash onto her collar, lingering a few seconds before letting the clip close, with an almost imperceptible 'click'.

The two of them moved towards the door. He stopped to let Millie get down on her hands and knees. The cool air soothed and tingled her exposed ass and sex. The door was opened and the two made their way into the studio. An antique chez-long sat in an array of lights.

Millie watched as the two male talents stood up, both completely naked, their cocks looking even bigger than in their pictures. The more muscular of the two, Axel, was already starting to go hard. She wasn't sure she would be able to take him inside her if it grew any bigger, but the thought of trying only made her wetter.

Millie was led to the chez long. She sat, her legs crossed, trying to look more ladylike than she felt. The Photographer handed the lead to Axel and picked up his camera. He nodded that they could begin when they were ready.

Millie watched Axel and Max moving towards her. It would be the only time she looked either man in the face for longer than a few seconds. Max was younger than Axel and had more of a swimmer's build, with long hair and tanned skin. Millie liked seeing the hunger in their eyes, she was worried that the two professionals would have become jaded to such experiences.

With a gentle tug upon her lead, Axel signalled for Millie to get down on her knees between the two. Doing as she was told, Millie locked eyes with the Photographer, the pressure on his jeans told her he was enjoying everything. If he had taken any pictures, she had not heard the camera.

Axel and Max flanked her. Millie pushed them slightly apart to prevent blocking the Photographer's view. She was surprised by how unprofessional they were being. Then she saw how hard each man was, understanding they had lost their focus to lust.

She wrapped her manicured hand around Max's shaft and began slowly stroking it back and forth. Millie brought her mouth up to Axel's aching head, then blew on it gently before pretending to lick it.

A swift tug on her lead put paid to the notion that Millie was in control. Out of shock Millie pulled on Max a little too hard. He let out a pained moan in response.

"You really think you're in charge?" Axel sneered.

Millie felt his hand reach around the back of her head. He grasped a handful of hair and drove her mouth onto his thick cock. Axel pulled and pushed her up and down his shaft, controlling her throat but still allowing Millie to breathe. Once comfortable Millie started using her tongue to elicit moans from the man who, erroneously, believed himself to be in charge.

Millie returned to wanking Max. Her hand moving in slow methodical strokes, interspersed with furious bouts of pressure and speed. With her free hand Millie took turns teasing and caressing the two men's aching balls sacks. She felt her own excitement mounting with the pressure.

Millie heard a moan from the Photographer. She looked over at her lover, he had stopped taking pictures and was now focused solely on her, his hand absently rubbing his own cock. Her cunt was sopping, she could only take so much before needing to be filled.

Taking Axel's pre-cum as a sign, Millie pulled his cock from her mouth. It was slick with her spit and his own juices. Millie worked both men's shafts, taking one in her mouth for a few seconds and then swapping to the other. She Never took her eyes off the Photographer, his desire doing far more than either Max or Axel.

Millie focused solely on Max, working his prick with her mouth, before wrapping both hands around it and milking the pre-cum from the man's aching balls. She hoped that Axel would take the hint, If not, the smell of her throbbing sex would help him out.

In one fluid movement, Millie was lifted off the ground and thrown onto the chez long. Max's cock was pulled from her mouth, much to both their disappointments. She wasted no time in grabbing it, swallowing his full length, taking it so deep she began to gag.

She could feel her legs being spread wide, the cool air finally rushing into her moist cunt. Her thong had all but been devoured. Fingers moved between her moist lips and slid the slip of material to one side. Her hole opened even wider, desperate to be filled. Millie thrust herself towards Axel's fingers only to be rewarded by a smack on the clit. A sensual mixture of pain and pleasure shot through her body. Her moan reverberated up Max's cock as she struggled not to bite it.

Axel pulled on her labia, stretching it just far enough for it to hurt, only to then let go, making Millie moan as it snapped back. She could feel his fingers dancing over her exposed sex, flicking up and down her throbbing clit and slowly circling around her sopping hole. Getting ever closer but never quite going inside her.

"Please!" Millie begged.

"How badly do you want it?" Axel asked.

Millie sat up, her face a pleading pout, only to be surprised by how close The Photographer was. He stood behind the chez long, his camera focused on the torture of Millie's cunt.

"I need it...." Millie whined.

She was cut off by two fingers penetrating her and a third teasing her ass. Millie began fucking Axel's hand, she could feel the pressure building up inside her. Max was all but forgotten, even though she was aware of his lips teasing and biting her aching nipples.

Every inch of Millie's attention was focused on the camera, the show was only for one man in that room. Although both her and The Photographer had concocted today's shoot, she had always planned for more.

Millie pushed herself up, landed on Axel and slid herself down onto his cock. The two let out a thunderous moan as he disappeared inside her. She began moving backwards and forwards, taking care to accommodate the man's massive girth. Her moist lips covered his crotch in her wetness. She heard The Photographer breathing in the smell of her.

Axel placed his hands around her waist and began thrusting up into her. He pulled Millie's breasts down into his face and began biting upon her nipples. He timed each torment with his thrusts. Millie was going to cum, she had no doubt, but not before she got all she wanted.

She was aware of Max, he was watching her and stroking his cock, unsure what to do next. Millie reached around and spread her cheeks, showing him her tight dark asshole. Well teased and lubricated by Axel.

A second pair of hands gripped her waist. Millie bit her bottom lip in preparation for the exquisite pain to come. She could feel Max's swollen head pushing inside her. Axel slowed down his thrusts, letting the second man penetrate her.

The two men quickly settled upon a rhythm. Millie was full, stretched and desperate to cum. There was no way either talent could last much longer. If she was going to make her move it was now or never.

The Photographer was on his knees, focused on Millie and her lovers. She arched her back and sat upright. Max moved slightly and she knew he only had a few strokes left in him before he erupted.

Millie's patience was rewarded. The Photographer's hard cock was out of his shorts and dripping with pre-cum. He had been unable to resist.

She locked eyes with The Photographer and slowed down her movement's a little, giving the talent a few seconds of respite. The cool air blowing through the studio over her sweat drenched skin made everything more intense.

Millie leaned down and pulled the Photographer into her mouth. All three holes were filled and not a single drop was going to go to waste. She sucked his cock gently, and methodically, trying to make him last, even though the pre-cum was now flowing freely. She could tell from his body language he was almost there.

Max was the first to cum, letting out a low guttural moan, Millie felt him explode inside her ass. The pressure and her involuntary response to it where all Axel could handle. He shot his own load deep inside Millie.

She took a moment to get her breath back, letting each man slowly withdraw from her body. Trails of semen and her own juices came with them. Millie squatted down on the floor and began to use both men's spunk to lubricate her raw pussy. She began frantically working her swollen clit, building herself to a well-deserved climax. The Photographer's cock was once again in her mouth, only this time she worked his shaft with all she had. Practically sucking the cum from his balls.

In less than thirty seconds The Photographer's hot load hit the back of her throat. Millie swallowed it. With all three of her holes full of spunk Millie began to cum. Her body shook so powerfully that she lost her balance and landed on her butt. Snapping her head back against the chez long, she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"FUCK!!!!!!!!!"

The intensity Millie felt was what she had always imagined it like to squirt. Only the fluids being forced out of her and onto the floor were her various lovers not her own.

Click. Millie looked up. The Photographer took two final photos. The first of her stretched and filled holes, the second of her flushed pale face.

"So that's what bliss looks like." The Photographer said with a knowing smile.