The Model & The Mayhem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsZyzzx
MrsZyzzx
90 Followers

"Do you think we can accommodate the Princess?"

"As you wish, my Queen." My riding became instantly more intense. I leaned forward and kissed him with all the love in my body. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl. Ruin me, Daddy. Ruin me!" My hands gripped his muscular chest, my black nails digging into his flesh as I made deep strides, impaling my self over and over. "Oh my fucking God...Daddy." His manhood stabbed my cunt, over and over. I was losing breath but I had to ask. The thought of it was going to make me cum far sooner than expected. "Mommy?"

"Yes, Princess?" I slowed myself but dared not stop, wanting this feeling to last forever.

"I want to... give it to you. I... auuhh...shit, goddamnit... I want to feed it to you, Mommy." Her brow furrowed for a second before the interpretation was made.

"Of course, your Majesty. Let's make this a little easier on everyone then and switch up." No, I was so close to cumming. I made disappointment whining sounds, but Daddy's strength is undeniable. He lifts me clear off his cock and rolls off the bed in a single motion. He stands with his thighs pressed against the side of the mattress.

"Come here, Princess. On your knees." He means to take me from behind. I'm definitely not going to last long.

"Yes, my King." I crawl in reverse until my feet clear the edge of the bed, dangling off. His hands grip my hips in the old familiar ways and re-enters me. "Oh, my King. Oh, Daddy, yes." I look over my shoulder to see my mother getting a close up of my sublime violation. His cock feels bigger than it did before somehow. Dad unhooks my bra, letting my tits swing freely with each new thrust. "Fuck me. Fuck me don't stop, please." I look straight into the camera lens, into my mother's eye on the other side. "Fuck me while Mommy watches! You like watching your little girl get fucked, Mommy?"She rubs her cunt, pleasuring herself with one hand, doing her damnedest to hold the camera steady with the other, moaning all the while.

"Yes, baby girl. Take it. Take your Daddy's cock until He cums in you. Uhhh."

"Are you Daddy's little slut?" my father, delving into me, attempting to split me in half. I push back into him with force, showing him I can take it, that I need everything he had to offer.

"I'm your dirty little cum slut Princess!" He let's me have it, all of it, no holding back and I almost regret antagonizing him and his magnanimous cock. "Oh my God, Daddy you're so big." My tiny pussy can barely handle it all. My vision blurs as the twisted rapture ruins me for any other man with every thrust. "AHH! FUCK!" I scream, every sinful detail caught on camera. She rubs her pussy ferociously.

"Do you like it rough, you fucking brat?"

"YES! Daddy knows I love it." My orgasm was locked in trajectory, missile-speed, inbound.

"Beg for it!" Mom was vibrating, visibly close to orgasm herself.

"Daddy, please fill my CUNT!" Shit. Here it comes. "Fuck, Mommy. I'm... I'm... I'm cumming. I'm cumming! Oh, God, FUCK!" The video later shows I went retarded for a moment, locked in a climactic stupor that demolished me to my core as my father's hot seed blasted by vaginal walls with such force I'm surprised I didn't fly off his cock. Reduced to a slurring, drooling mess, I went limp but Daddy didn't stop. My quivering haunches stuck in a raised position, he continued to empty his balls into my catatonic body. I didn't notice Mom cumming around back, handing Dad the camera and positioning her face under my hovering cunt, and craning her neck until her mouth was just below my now-pulverized slit. I could feel hands on my ass but video is better than my memory. My abdomen tightened and globs of Daddy's seed came out in a nearly steady stream directly into her mouth.

As I watch the video the next week, three fingers deep inside myself while Daddy is away on business again, I witness what had unfolded while I was between worlds. Cum spilled onto her chest as she pushed two fingers inside my cunt, procuring even more sperm into her mouth. She resurfaces, showing a mouthful of cum for the camera before gulping it whole. I collapse fully in the background like a junkie, twitching and mumbling something incoherent.

"Happy Birthday, Princess." Mom says to the camera then forcefully rolls me over and feasts on my privates while I moan in orgasmic aftershocks. I cum while watching my mother devour me on the video, squirting all over my bed. That's where the first video ends. But the night didn't. After some much needed recuperation and mineral water, I was ready to survive the longest threesome of my life.

MrsZyzzx
MrsZyzzx
90 Followers