The Model Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The class finished promptly at nine and the guests departed without much fuss. Roger handed out the pay packets and I left to meet my mother, who was parked at the front.

"How much did you make?" asked Mum.

"Sixty five," I replied. "Not bad for one night."

"That's better than twenty five quid an hour," she continued. "Almost as much as I earn."

"True," I said. "But you get to keep your clothes on..."

Luke and I were back with Amy the following Tuesday and then Roger on the Wednesday. Combined, I was walking away with four times as much as I could have earned working for minimum wage. I was starting to feel a little more positive about my appalling debt situation.

Alas, when I got home, life was not that simple. Sophie kicked off, demanding that she deserved something from my pay packet as a finder's fee. I thought that this was ludicrous and the end result was a fight that seriously soured the mood for days, if not weeks.

But, still, I continued to work as a Life Model for the next four months, all the while earning enough to pay down my tuition fees and give my mother something as board and lodging. Aside from the Sophie situation, life was pretty sweet.

Until...

I arrived at Roger's penultimate class around an hour before show time and, as ever, helped to set up the room. Overall, I felt that the course had gone well and I'd even started to contemplate joining as an actual participant instead of the so-called the 'meat stock'.

Alas, there was a small amount of friction at the far end of the room. Roger and Luke were engaged in a fairly heated exchange - I didn't know what their discussion involved but they did not seem particularly happy with each other. I later discovered that the root cause of their disagreement was the promised bonus. A few of the learners had dropped out for reasons of their own. Consequently, Roger had decided to reduce our bonus fee, which Luke didn't think was at all fair. Indeed, the argument continued whilst we should have been preparing for the class and Luke was missing when I emerged from the dusty confines at the back of the room. Alone and isolated, I began to feel rather uncomfortable.

Roger went to the head of the class and, as usual, began the lesson with a review of the week's submissions. One or two of those pencil sketches were amongst the finest pieces of work I've ever seen and I was genuinely impressed. Stunned even. Alas, there was no sign of Luke as Roger concluded his review, and I began to wonder if Luke had simply walked off site.

Eventually, Luke arrived at the back of the class looking somewhat flustered but also nursing his lower regions.

Roger managed to bring the subject back to last week's pose, which had Luke and I in a seated position at opposite ends of the display stage.

"The prominence of the clavicle coupled to the curve of the vertebrae combined with the relaxation of the abdominal muscles...."

I lost concentration at this point because Luke had hopped up on the plinth next to me and was, fairy obviously, sporting something of an erection. Okay, this happens. I felt a couple of twitches from his crotch during the last sitting but otherwise he'd kept his cock very much to himself, all credit to him.

"The flexion is greater," continued Roger. "And the fascia lata runs transversally to the medial plane of the flank before it disappears."

Roger continued. "Without want to single anyone out - I thought all of the submissions were superb - but Ellen, your's was very good. Mark, your's too. Edward, excellent work."

"Now, to tonight's work," he said.

Roger turned to me, "If you can, Sarah, can you sit along the stage, face down, legs slightly drawn upwards, maybe turned slightly? Luke, can you get in place behind Sarah. I'm aiming for a cross between the Fallen Angel piece we did at the start of the course and something more original."

I managed to get myself into the right position after a few attempts but Luke? He was having a hard time back there.

Soon enough, well... We all know what happens next...

There was a reason why Luke never seemed interested, never reacted, was never, ever even vaguely aroused at my naked form lying next to him. It's because he'd been in the habit of retiring to the toilet and cracking one off prior to every session, and occasionally midsession too. Yes, a quick wank to keep his dick in order. At a guess, I'd suggest that his earlier prolonged discussion with Roger had severely limited the time available to Bash the Bishop.

So... Now we had a problem.

Poor guy. There he was, lying behind me, skin to skin, when he started too feel ever so slightly interested.

More than interested, actually. I could feel it, a dick poking up the crack of my ass. Quite a big one, too.

"Oh..." I whispered. "Are we okay?"

"We're good," said Luke. "Just don't start fidgeting and we'll get through this."

And, even though I sat as still as a rock, I could still feel his prick pulsing and moving against my ass.

I started to smile.

Fatal, I know, but I started to... giggle... for want of a better word.

"I can ask for a toilet break," I said. "Would that help?"

"I don't think so..." he replied. "I'll be okay. It'll subside in about ten minutes."

Alas, it didn't and, worse, I could feel the tip rubbing against my butt hole, which was getting sticky and very wet, a not altogether unpleasant experience.

The clock positively crawled around towards eight and our scheduled break. With the class dispersed, Luke would be free to solve his little problem. Alas, for reasons best suited to Roger, maybe it had something to do with it being the penultimate class in the series or maybe because he sensed Luke's predicament, the clock continued to crawl well past eight and approaching eight-twenty when Roger finally suggested that it was time to change... to an entirely new position.

"Fuck..." whispered Luke.

Worse still, Roger had copied a position Luke and I had worked on with Amy, perhaps at Amy's recommendation. I was asked to perch myself upon my knees, legs parted slightly, arms up-stretched and supported by Luke, who was behind me, taking the greater bulk of my weight. He was leaning over my shoulder, one arm holding my elbow aloft, the other cradling my neck and, all the while, his cock was jammed tight between his thighs. He must have been desperately uncomfortable.

Now, let's be frank. This position was intimate to the point of being pornographic because it's bloody obvious what was happening. It's a prelude to rear entry, to being taken from behind.

At this point, I was in some considerable discomfort. The position itself was difficult because it's harsh on the knees and strains the back. Worse, I was in the same position for two hours the previous night and still carrying the muscle pain from that experience.

But this was small beer compared to my next problem.

You see, Luke's prick was lodged at the base of my spine. Imagine someone sticking a broom handle down the back of your pants. "But at least the punters can't see it," I told myself. "Or can they?" One of the so-called 'Game Old Birds', a lady who would sit close to the exit so she could visit the powder room without anyone noticing - she certainly seemed to have noticed. She kept looking over specifically at that region and smiling.

"I know," said Luke. "I'll move it further down..."

And that's what he did. His major league boner was now down the middle of my arse crack and resting between my legs. Worse, it was pretty much up against my vulva albeit pointing in the wrong direction. I didn't think I was about to get publicly impaled but it was still a major concern. And I wasn't on the pill either. So this wasn't at all risky, was it?

"You need to move that," I whispered. "Properly this time."

"I can't," said Luke. "It's stuck."

"Luke, baby!" I whispered. "You're very nearly inside me..."

Izzy, who had stationed herself in the front row for the duration, looked up and frowned. How she put up with this situation remains a mystery.

"Right, last pose," announced Roger even though we're pushing past eight forty-five and half the class has already gone home.

The idea Roger wanted to explore had me on my side, looking over my shoulder, lovingly, as Luke sat behind me, his hips pressed against my rump. Arms held aloft, he was in full-on Greek God mode (and loving every minute of it, too). However, it was his dick which was the problem. It was hard again or if not hard then more than slightly stiff, and pointing right at my butt hole. I could feel the tip rubbing up against the bridge between my ass and my pussy, and I knew that this was so, so wrong on every level.

But, Lord it felt gorgeous. Really, really gorgeous.

Because I was horny.

Yeah, Luke had seriously pushed my buttons and a girl like me can only hold out for so long.

Did I mention that I was also dripping wet? Seriously, it was like a duck pond down there. At an appropriate moment, I reached around behind me and had a quick feel. My fingers came back all wet and sticky, and I remember thinking "This will end badly...".

I tried to remain professional, to clear my mind, to think of anything else but sex. And then I remembered the last time I enjoyed a good fuck. I mean a really good fuck. A legs-in-the-air 'knee-trembler'.

A long, long time ago. Too long in fact.

Amy was scuttling around with a camera taking photographs. There were five other students, all watching intently. Izzy was still hanging in there, dead centre, occasionally staring up at us. I did start to wonder if she was actually getting off on the vision in front of her. Maybe she was. She didn't seem all that unhappy.

This was torment. It really was. Eight inches of man meat, up close and personal. I could feel the pressure building on my pussy lips. I was thoroughly wet an hour ago. Now my pussy was just a mess. I smell of sex. Actually, I reek of sex.

I was starting to sweat, little beads forming on my forehead, on my chest and on the small of my back. I could feel my pussy starting to pulse. I could feel something deep inside starting to build, like an orgasm rising to the surface.

My hips ached. My shoulders ached. Something was about to yield.

And then it yielded.

He slipped.

And fuck...

Yeah.

I had a cock inside me. And it wasn't a small cock either.

How far? Far enough.

My face contorted into a startled grimace, and I felt a little outside of myself, as if looking on but from a different vantage point, slightly stage left. The situation was surreal, cloudy, as if happening to someone else. This was wrong, so very, very wrong but, at the same time, I was rocking the dick buried within me and whilst it wasn't moving, I could feel my pussy stretching to accommodate the length and width of this interloper.

A minute passed.

Then two.

Then three.

I gasped.

And I still had a huge cock inside me. I could feel it, pulsing, like he was about to come. I could feel his balls pressed up against my ass. I could the filthy dirty animal sweat forming a thin lubricating film between us.

And it felt amazing.

I opened an eye and looked around.

Izzy was busy sketching and hadn't noticed. Roger was at the back of the class, watching his tutees patiently but similarly hadn't noticed. Amy was behind us, taking snaps. She seemed utterly oblivious.

Luke and I were fucking in public, and not a soul had twigged on.

Bucket list time.

Fucking in public. Tick.

Fucking in full view of a group of people. Tick.

I could feel Luke moving ever so slightly behind me.

"Just leave it there," I said in a whisper.

"I can't," he said, wheezing.

Amy, camera in hand, had resumed her usual hovering. She moved around the back of the stage, clicking constantly and then paused, her mouth wide open. I looked over at her, my guilt writ large across my face, and I smiled.

Amy went directly to the back of the class and whispered in Roger's ear. The expression on Roger's face shifted in an instant. My lipreading is reasonably reliable. "Oh... right..." he whispered.

"Okay, folks!" shouted Roger. "It's time to vacate the building. Otherwise we'll still be here at midnight."

I thought about reaching for my robe, carefully placed at the left of the stage and with arm's reach, but decided to stay put. I didn't dare move.

The room began to clear. Those remaining packed up their boards and their pencils and whatever else they had managed to drag along, and then made their way to the back of the room and the exit door. Cheery farewells and handshakes flooded the room. Everyone was happy.

Even Izzy.

Luke and I were alone.

As soon as the coast was clear, when we could hear Roger and Amy outside saying their farewells, Luke started to fuck me, first with a series of slow rhythmic movements and then faster. Did I object? No, I did not. Because...

I didn't need a reason, did I?

No, because this was amazing.

And then he came.

Inside me.

Fuck.

I stayed firm, didn't move a muscle, held my ground. His cock shrank back to its quiescent state within seconds as a puddle of milky white jizz spilled out of my pussy and dripped onto the velvet throw beneath us.

I grabbed my gown and jumped down off the pedestal as Amy re-entered the class. I made my way as fast as I could to the changing area and was dressed before Roger had even locked the place up. Outside, I could hear my mother's car horn beeping impatiently.

Amy tried to stop me but I excused myself. "Sorry," I said. "But Mum's getting itchy. She's missing The Bill."

"She's missed it," said Amy, glancing down at her watch. However, I was gone before the echo had even faded.

Luke messaged me once or twice over the course of the next week and I replied but ignored his requests that we should meet to discuss what had happened. Later, I texted him back and said that there was nothing to discuss.

Tuesday rolled around and I arrived at Amy's workshop precisely on-time. Luke didn't. He didn't show all night but phoned later to say he'd been held up at work.

I undressed and slipped into my robe, and then made my way to the workshop.

Amy was smiling. "You know..." she said. "You two..."

"What?", I said, slightly astonished.

"You two... cavorting like that," she said. "In front of the whole class, too."

"You noticed?" I whispered.

"Surprised nobody else did," said Amy. "Especially Izzy, right there up front."

"Well, it won't happen again," I said.

Amy laughed. "A shame," said Amy. "It made my night and, I suspect, would have livened up the class no end. They're a bunch of boring old duffers, that lot."

"They're just quiet," I said. "Focussed. Driven."

"Boring more like..." said Amy. "And, besides, up until your impromptu display, I'd never seen two people actually... you know... doing it."

"Fucking?"

"Well, yes," said Amy. "Fucking... since you put it that way..."

"And?"

"And? And I found it rather arousing, frankly. Something rather dirty. Something rather primal about the act. Out there in public. Not that any of them noticed."

"What's the name of that old dear who sits next to the toilet every week?" I asked.

Amy thought for a second. "You know, I have no idea. She's one of Roger's students. He'll know."

"It's not massively important," I said. "Just... she saw us. She smiled and carried on watching. I think she secretly wanted to see more."

"Don't we all, M'dear," said Amy. "It's been years since... "

"Since you had sex?"

Amy laughed. "Is it that obvious?"

I nodded.

"Well, it is," said Amy. "It's been years since... Roger... Let's just say it's been ten years since he last saw his own cock without a mirror."

Okay, my turn to laugh out loud. Which I did.

"And he's not particularly well endowed either," continued Amy. "Does little more than tickle the bits and that's it. Not like Luke."

My mouth fell open.

"I'll tell you something, Sarah," said Amy, laughing like an idiot. "I seriously would not mind finding myself impaled on the end of his prick. I really wouldn't. I don't care if I'm old enough to be his Granny. What I wouldn't do for one last fuck? Just one last titanic seeing-to. I don't care if Roger finds out or not. I really don't. Spread me open and spit roast me like the leg of Mutton I am."

Oh Lordy!" I thought. "Whatever next?"

Well, after that exchange, we got down to work on some the older poses we'd worked on before Luke entered the equation and, before I knew it, the session was at an end.

"Bring on Wednesday," I thought as I walked over to my Mum's car, which was parked opposite their driveway.

I'd been running late all day. Nothing wanted to run smoothly or on time. Nothing. Fitting then, that I should arrive at Roger's final session five minutes after the official start. This is not my way at all. I'm normally very, very punctual.

I made my apologies, prepared myself and sat at the side of the stage next to Luke as Roger went through the Homework from the previous session at the back of the class.

"I wouldn't mind joining this class next term," I whispered.

Luke smiled. "Are you sure you could afford it? I mean, these people pay a fortune just for the pleasure."

"True," I said.

"And that tight-fisted old miser doesn't give discounts. It's all about the money for him."

"You haven't returned my calls," continued Luke.

"I know. I wasn't sure what to say, or do."

"I wanted to talk..."

"About?"

"What happened..."

I smiled. "Yeah, well. Does Izzy know?"

"No, she doesn't," said Luke.

"Would she mind?"

"Oh, yes," said Luke. "Most definitely yes..."

"Shame, because it was... fun..." I whispered.

Luke did a bit of a double take. "Huh? Really?"

"Yeah," I said. "Just about the most intense experience I'd ever had. But..."

"But?"

"But... nothing... We'll see..."

Luke and I were thoroughly settled by the time Roger invited us to step up to the plate. He began with some easy poses and they worked well although I quickly became aware that there was a bit of an atmosphere in the room. Well, 'the room' is a broad term. No, the lousy atmosphere seemed to be centred on the front row and on Izzy in particular. Maybe she did suspect something after all.

The first forty five minutes went by reasonably quickly and the class seemed both happy and contented. Maybe they too were relieved it was the final session? What about Luke? Well, he was cool, calm and completely professional, just as you'd expect. Nothing inappropriate was said. Indeed, he was the very model of a complete gentleman. Critically, his cock behaved itself perfectly. Maybe he'd been for a quick ham shank before kick off? Lucky Luke.

A break followed at the usual time. Luke and I went off to relax but didn't speak at all. Maybe he was avoiding me. I don't really blame him.

We began the second session shortly after eight. Forty five minutes and we were done. I'd been having second thoughts about coming back as a model. The money was good but I found the situation stressful. Deeply stressful. Eight weeks had gone by and I'd spent most of that time worrying that someone, somewhere would recognise me, perhaps sneak a photograph of the Former Rock Star Chick fallen on hard times. Sometimes, when you're in that Rock Star frame of mind, you forget how few people actually give a rat's ass. We were, for a time, big in Japan and Korea. Germany loved us for a weekend. Anywhere else? Forget it. The original one-hit wonders.

To begin, Roger took us back to the same pose that caused us so many problems last week. I didn't want to do it. Didn't feel at all comfortable. That said, my eyes were focussed intensely on the clock as the hands crept ever closer to nine, which meant I had my freedom and a nice bonus cheque for staying the course.