The Model Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, that's when the problems began. Again, you're ahead of me.

We'd been sitting in silence for around ten minutes when I felt that same familiar sensation pressing up against the small of my back.

"Do you have a problem?" I whispered.

"It's fine," said Luke as softly as he could. "It'll go of its own accord."

And his erection did subside but only for a matter of minutes and, it wasn't long before I could feel that constant throb, throb, throb up against my buttocks.

When it came to the very last pose, I heaved a sigh of relief even though we were back on familiar ground. Luke's cock, once again, found itself up against the back of my thighs.

And the position is... well... I'd promised myself that I'd stay focussed and professional, and not allow my loins to interfere.

Guess I was wrong.

Very wrong.

Yeah, here we are again. There's a penis pressing up against my pussy.

And I'm horny. Very horny. This encounter has been on my mind all week and, whether I like it or not, my ovaries have decided that this male will produce an excellent set of children.

I opened my eyes and looked around and all I could see was a sea of heads bowed, as if in some form of adulation. Little wonder than Luke wore the mantle of a deity so well. Everyone in the room had their eyes down, focussed intently on their eager scribblings.

That's when I decided to go for it.

"Who's going to notice?" was at the back of my reasoning.

"What of the consequences? What if Izzy notices? Will izzy even care?"

Roger coughed loudly and announced that there was fifteen minutes left until we wrapped up and that they should finalise our work, if that were possible. He then began to move about the room, commenting briefly, adding the occasional word of encouragement, a stronger line, a more nuanced approach to shading, that sort of thing. When he paused beside one particular student, all eyes turned away from us and towards the back of the class.

I took my chance and reached behind me. I took hold of Luke's cock and pressed it hard against my vulva. The tip entered me immediately but not by much. Luke did the rest and, for the second time in as many weeks, I found myself being fucked in public.

Not that anyone had noticed. Even Izzy, who was, as ever, centre stage, had noticed any change in our stance. And yet Luke had managed to work every single inch of his manhood inside me and I could feel the vague pulsing of his cock as it filled me completely.

I was sweating profusely, a layer of moisture resting above my lip, a pattern of beads forming about my forehead and temples. That's when Luke started to grind into me. I lowered my head, as if stiff from cramp and the grinding continued. The feeling was... utterly delirious.

I felt his spasm. I felt his back arch, his balls twitch and his cock pulse once again. Then twice. Then three times. He let out a gentle sigh and then flopped gently back into his resting position.

Roger looked across.

Sensing his gaze, Luke mouthed the word "Cramp..." and Roger seemed satisfied.

I just knew he'd inseminated me. And it felt glorious. Utterly glorious.

The clock moved slowly around to nine and then nine fifteen and then nine twenty. At nine thirty, Roger called time. A few of the older members stayed behind to help with the chairs and the tables, and Amy asked if we could stick around a little longer so that she could capture a dozen or so reference shots for her album. Luke and I agreed because, finally, the pressure was off. We could relax.

We went through the final poses, including the difficult position that we'd spent the evening trying to avoid, as Amy snapped away. Roger was at the back of the class, talking to a number of his older students and Izzy was elsewhere, probably cleaning up the kitchen space.

Izzy entered and said that she was popping out to bring the car around to the back of the house because it was badly parked and too far away from the door to carry all of her stuff.

Roger disappeared, probably to help Izzy. Amy stayed behind.

Luke hopped off the table and went directly to the back of the class to grab his clothes. I followed suit pausing momentarily to let the blood flow back into my calves, which were locked solid and cramping. I grabbed my robe and then reached for a packet of tissues. I took one out and, without really thinking, pushed it up between my legs to stop a puddle of spunk spilling out of me.

"Oh! My God! Oh! My! God!" shouted Izzy. "I knew it..."

Luke stood up, startled, and then stumbled in the half dark, whilst looking for his jeans.

Izzy ran at Luke. "You bastard!" I heard her shouting. "You bastard! You fucking bastard!"

Izzy flew at Luke like a woman possessed, her arms waving, her fists flailing. She landed a couple of blows on Luke's chest and his neck but Luke remained still, impervious. Then, strangely, Izzy turned to run and neglected the fact that the door behind her had been locked tight shut. Izzy hit the door and then the floor with a resounding thud. The door remained impassive, as doors do.

Roger heard the commotion and came running, with Amy at his heels. Amy stooped to examine the prone form of Izzy, who was lying in the doorway, barely conscious.

After that, I ran towards the back of the class where I grabbed the rest of my clothes and then tried to think of a place of safety and sanctuary. And all the while, a steady stream of jizz trickled down my thighs.

I was fully dressed when Roger appeared in the door way. He knocked politely and waited before entering.

"Can you tell me what the hell happened?" he says. "But, first and foremost, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied. "We had an incident."

"Is Luke okay?" asked Roger.

"I don't know," I said. "But I think Izzy has smacked her head pretty hard."

"Izzy is fine," said Roger. "She just got a shock. But why is she so upset?"

"She thinks something happened," I replied. "She thinks we were.. "

"Fucking?" said Roger. "Were you?"

"No, not at all..." I said, plainly lying.

Again, I lied.

Roger paused, his expression blank and emotionless. I could tell he didn't believe me.

"This is yours," he said, handing me a sealed brown envelope. "Plus a bonus for sticking with the course. I'd like to see you back again next term, if that's okay. Amy would like to talk to you about some additional work, too."

I'm all in favour of additional work. I agreed, readily.

Roger departed as I gathered my stuff and headed for the rear door. It was locked. I turned and came face to face with Luke. I wasn't exactly thrilled to see him.

"Hey," he said. "You couldn't give me a lift back to my digs, could you?"

"Why?" I asked.

"My lift has gone without me," he said, smiling.

"Well, my Mum gives me a lift back and she's already out front so we can at least drop you part of the way," I replied. "Do you have anywhere to sleep tonight?"

"Oh, yeah," said Luke. "I have my own place. Izzy has gone to her sister's house."

"Will she be back?"

Luke smiles. "I doubt it," he said. "Would you?"

Point taken, I guess.

Luke and I piled into my Mum's car and Mum dropped him off at the bottom of his road, which was only a couple of miles out of our way.

Luke called me a couple of days later. He asked if we could meet somewhere in town and I went along. I wasn't expecting much but I came away pleasantly surprised. He was a nice bloke after all. Quite mature. And, of course, there was the very obvious physical attraction too. We started dating and, soon enough, became an established couple. Izzy was history.

Luke and I were together for what remained of the summer months but agreed to go our separate ways when Luke went back to University. I don't like long-distance romances. Never have. Never will.

Izzy? I saw her once, in Tesco's. She was on her own but looked happy. We didn't speak.

A few months went by and Amy got in touch. Then Roger. Both had work for me as a model. I asked who if I'd be working alone or with another model.

"I have another model in mind," said Roger. "I think you'll like her."

"Her?" I thought. "That sounds intriguing..."

And it was.

The start of another adventure.