The Model Submissive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And then what? Run around the lake hoping someone sees me and decides I need help, rather than being scared out of their mind by the half naked dude in leather?!?'

'Who cares what they think?!? If they call the cops, great! DO IT! NOW! You're wasting time!'

Roland set his camera down, gingerly, and crept toward the stairs. Was he really going to leave his most prized possession behind? Not to mention his phone, which Stacy had hidden away somewhere. It seemed inevitable.

He started up the staircase, doing his best to ascend as stealthily as possible. The light creaking of his feet against the wooden boards made him grimace. Roland willed himself to the top against his better judgment. When he reached the summit, he was relived to see Stacy was nowhere in sight. He turned down the hallway towards the living room and the front entrance. He walked briskly, but silently, to the front door and opened it.

He felt a rush of excitement and triumph as he stepped onto the porch. It seemed he'd made the right call. That is, until he made his way down the porch's short staircase and the devices on his collar and scrotum began to buzz. It wasn't the harsh, shocking blasts he'd felt earlier that day, but a light, almost pleasant, massage.

Roland's sense of victory was displaced by fresh unease, but he continued on. After another ten feet, the buzzing at the back of his neck and around his nuts rose in intensity. At twenty feet from the porch, the sensations approached a threshold that was no longer tolerable.

'SHIT! She's got these things on some kind of proximity sensor! The further away I get, the more they dial up! If I keep going, I'll collapse before long and the pain will be brutal!'

Roland looked back at the house nervously. He had to abort.

He turned and trotted back to the porch. As he ascended the stairs and closed the distance to the entrance, the buzzing of the shockers faded to nothing. He thanked his lucky stars as he opened the front door and stepped inside.

Roland was almost back to the basement stairs when Stacy surged into the hallway. She was only half dressed, with a leather skirt adorning her lower body and nothing but a black bra covering her top. The expensive lingerie had lace trim around its edges and a silky black bow at its center. Her heavy breasts were front-and-center as she stepped forward to intercept Roland.

She held up the small black remote once again. A repeating beep and flashing red sensor had alerted her to his foolish escape attempt. Stacy pressed a button and silenced the alarm.

"I warned you not to try that!"

The blood drained from Roland's face. There was no use trying to deny it. He just had to own up and plead for mercy. "Mistress, I'm sorry! I know that was stupid! I was just scared!"

"Scared of what?!? A little naughty fun?"

"I-- I don't know! I'm sorry!" He held his hands up in supplication. "Please forgive me..."

Stacy placed her hands on her hips. Her look of haughty anger shifted to one of smug pity.

"Roland, for crying out loud, stop sniveling! There's nothing to be afraid of! I know this is a bit much for a newbie like you, but try and have a little faith. I'm not crazy! I'm not going to chop you up and feed you to the fish. We're going to do what we've always done, but with a little kinky play mixed in. Is that so much to ask? Given everything I'm doing for you?"

"You're right, Mistress. I'm grateful and I should show it more readily."

"Damn right! And you will. But before that, you must be punished. Since you admitted your failings, I'll let you choose. Ten seconds of the shockers at 40% or 30 spankings? Choose now."

"The spankings! I'll take the spankings!" Roland responded in what was perhaps the easiest decision of his young life.

"Oh, you like spankings, do you?" Stacy's wicked smile returned.

"I... very much prefer them to shocks" he answered earnestly.

"Hmmmm. We'll see if you still feel that way when I'm done."

Stacy pocketed the remote and grabbed his leash. She pulled Roland into the hallway bathroom and grabbed the back of his body harness.

"Down! NOW!"

She kicked one leg out from under him and slammed him down on the vanity. Roland's head and chest plowed through several bathroom supplies and open containers of toiletries, scattering Stacy's things all over the floor. The wild-eyed vixen didn't care about the mess, caught up in the excitement of the moment. She reached below and yanked down his latex briefs until they were tight around his thighs.

"After each spank, you will say 'Mistress Stay knows best!' followed by the count. If you make a mistake, at any point, we start over. Understand, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Let's begin."

*SMACK*

Her open palm blistered his ass with surprising force.

"Mistress Stacy knows best! One!"

*SMACK*

"Mistress Stacy knows best! Two!"

*SMACK*

"Mistress Stacy knows best! Three!"

For a woman with such small arms, she packed a wallop. Her biceps and forearms were well toned, not only from trips to the gym, but her other extracurricular activities. Stacy had a decent amount of martial arts training. She was a student of Tai Chi and took regular kick boxing classes. In truth, she probably didn't need the shockers to keep Roland in line. His gym use was limited to doing the weight machine circuit and shooting hoops.

With each strike into his bottom, Roland's flesh became more inflamed. He wasn't sure how much she'd practiced, but Stacy seemed like an expert at nailing his ass dead center with her palm. Each smarting blow sent brutal impact rippling through both of his exposed glutes. Roland's face grew increasingly red, matching his scorched cheeks. He focused on the count, desperately trying to keep track and avoid a reset. He wasn't sure he could endure one.

*SMACK*

"M-Mistress Stacy knows best! Twenty nine!"

*SMACK*

"Mistress Stacy knows best! THIRTY!"

Roland peered up into the mirror and caught a glimpse of Stacy's satisfied grin as she rose back to her full height. A throaty laugh flowed through the bathroom as she studied his bruised bottom.

Stacy tugged his black rubber briefs back up and stretched the latex out as far as it would go. When she released the garment, it whipped against his caged dick and balls with a harsh sting.

*snap*

"You handled that well, my pet. Take ten minutes to rest. Then get your sweet little beaten ass back downstairs."

* * * * *

The rest of the day wasn't so bad. Stacy gave him more chores to do. Dinner was another delicious meal; Greek cuisine this time. Roland had to eat it from a bowl on the floor, but it was no less tasty. The leather mitts locked over his hands ensured he ate his dinner like a dog.

After the meal, they retired to the living room. Unlike the night before, only Stacy got to enjoy the comforts of the luxurious sofa. She laid back in its cushy embrace, her warm, bare skin plastered against the leather. Aside from the lovely designer bra barely containing her breasts, she was naked as the day she was born.

Roland sat before her on the living room floor, getting his face mashed into her steaming cunt for the better part of an hour and a half. His mitted hands remained cuffed behind him, locked onto his own body harness, as Stacy trained him in the fine art of eating pussy. She whacked his back and sides with her crop and shouted fresh commands in the numerous instances the young man needed correction. The young Domina paid little attention to the movie on screen in between moans and wails of pleasure.

The obedient student had 69'd with a girl once, years ago, but it hadn't lasted very long. That was the limit of Roland's oral experience. Stacy was not impressed. She vowed to instill in him the proper techniques to please women, especially his new owner and Mistress, no matter how long it took.

When she'd had her fill of orgasmic bliss, Mistress towed her human play-thing to bed. Roland found himself on a much more comfortable Queen size mattress with his hands shackled to Stacy's headboard. She retrieved her e-stim remote, a bottle of lube and a long, latex glove before joining him atop the covers. In the darkness, Roland couldn't see the preparations she was making.

"On your left side. Roll over!"

Roland did as he was bade. Stacy's curvy, naked body pressed up against his back. Her nipples grazed his flesh as her hands slid down, gliding over his still burning cheeks with soothing rubs.

"Ahhhh-"

"I know you're still raw down there. Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Suddenly, Roland felt a single, rubbery digit probing at his pucker. Stacy's lubed middle finger circled his rim continuously, pressing inward every few seconds. Each push sent her gloved finger a little deeper.

"Wha... What are you doing, Mistress?"

"Beginning your most important training. Just lay there and relax."

Stacy's finger finally breached the tight ring of stretchy flesh and speared deep into Roland's ass. She wiggled it around in a circular motion, pushing to stretch his starfish even wider. At the same time, she began curling the end of her digit in a downward motion. Roland felt the glorious sensation of his prostate being stroked for the very first time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....."

The kinky brunette giggled as she pushed his pleasure button repeatedly. Roland began to fidget in her grasp, but Stacy held him close. She withdrew her single invader and thrust it back in a few more times before positioning another digit at his back door. Her index finger joined in the assault, plunging deep into his warm, welcoming insides.

"OHHHHHHH! OH FUCK!!!"

"Yeah? You like how that feels?"

"It's so tight..."

"You sure are, you fucking slut! Tight as a drum! Don't worry. Mommy will fix that..."

Her pace escalated slowly. A low slurping sound glommed out as Stacy fed two insistent digits into his increasingly stretched hole. She finger-fucked him steadily with long, fluid motions. Roland's prostate tingled with growing bliss. His cock sprang to life, bulging against the confines of the steel chastity cage.

Stacy released Roland's shoulder just long enough to grab the remote again. She set the stim engagement to 8% and activated it in perma mode. The slave's collar and ball restraints buzzed to life. It was the same mellow, pleasant vibrations he felt earlier when he was on the porch.

"Ohhhhh! OH GOD!!!! THAT'S-- OH FUCK!!!!"

"Does it feel good, Roland?"

"YES!!! OH SHIT! IT'S TOO MUCH!!!"

"Do you like having your ass played with?"

"I.... AHHHHH!!! MY COCK!!! I CAN'T..."

Stacy slammed her fingers into his hungry hole repeatedly. Lube slurped all over Roland's wounded cheeks as she thrust her rubbery digits into him with vigor. She held the squirming bitch boy firmly as she finger-fucked his ass without relent. The non-stop low level electric stimulation coursed through Roland's spine and nethers as she drove him to the brink of insanity.

"Yes, it hurts when your dick grows too big for the cage. But your boy pussy feels good? Doesn't it, slave?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE!!!"

"Please, what?"

"PLEASE! TAKE IT OFF MISTRESS!"

"You didn't answer me. Do you like that I'm playing with your ass?"

"YES! JESUS, YES!!!"

"What do you want, slave?"

"THE CAGE! PLEASE, TAKE IT OFF!!!"

"You want me to remove that cage?"

"YES!!!"

"And let your sad little shrimp dick grow to its full size?"

"PLEASE, GODDESS!!!"

"Hahahahahahahhaha! Not a fucking chance you sissy bitch!"

Stacy added a third finger to his well-stretched pucker. She continued her smooth, persistent strumming in and out of his warm, tight flesh; stroking the walnut-shaped bliss button in his depths with each withdrawal. Roland yanked on his bonds, but found no give. He could do nothing but tremble as Mistress manipulated his body and drove him to the verge of madness.

Just when he thought he was going to pass out, Roland's body convulsed in orgasmic high. Nirvana flooded his body, flowing from the nerve stem in his prostate as Stacy stimulated it beyond measure.

"OH GODDESS!!! THANK YOU!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

It was like no orgasm he'd ever experienced. It wasn't the rapid, overwhelming buildup followed by the rush of blissful discharge he was used to. This pleasure came in a wave that rolled on and on, much more dispersed and lengthy than the typical male climax. Roland saw stars as Stacy continued driving her fingers home in his hot, tight bussy. Every time he thought it was over, her digits strummed over his heavenly gland and sent a fresh surge of rapture cascading through his body.

No blast of semen came rushing from Roland's confined cock. Just a trickle of gooey white as his penis throbbed against its metal housing. Stacy milked him into the night, causing fresh dribbles of gooey sludge as he spoke gibberish and writhed in her grasp.

"Feel that, slut? That's the only way you get to climax while you wear my collar! Getting your ass pounded until your boy clit leaks!"

At some point in their lengthy anal play, Roland begged her to stop. He could take no more. The constant flow of over-stimulation threatened to break his mind. This only caused Stacy to dive her fingers into his silky back-passage with enhanced focus and determination. Her eyes bulged with sadistic glee and her grin widened as she plunged her digits deep in his moist pucker. She let out a cruel, cackling laugh, stroking his prostate with ever more deliberate attention.

As he lay trembling with unceasing joy, an important lesson was learned by Roland that night. Play started when Mistress Stacy wished and ended when Madam Deborah was done. Not a second sooner or a moment later. Any pleas for mercy only enlarged and extended her already savage libido.