The Mold

Story Info
Daddy visits in the middle of the night.
1.6k words
4.17
189.7k
318
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was groggy and more than half asleep, but I wasn't surprised when I felt Daddy's large hand shaking my shoulder awake.

"Wake up Gracie," his deep voice grumbled in my quiet bedroom.

I made a sleepy sound of protest and buried my head into my pillow.

He laughed softly, but his tone held some bite when he spoke again. "Daddy wants to use your pussy, turn over."

I sighed, my already sore core clenching at the thought of more of his heavy pounding.

"Where's Mom?" I asked, hoping to pawn him off onto the other available hole in the house.

"She's sleeping," he said bluntly. Before I could even open my eyes he tossed the blankets off me. The chilly night air was a shock to my warm skin, making it break out into goosebumps. His rough hands grabbed my ankles from the foot of the bed. One sharp tug had me quickly muffling a shriek of protest as he flipped me over.

"Daddy--" I whined.

"Do you want me to go and wake your sister?"

That shut me up immediately. Everyone knew he was waiting for my pussy to get stretched out by his fat cock before he started breaking hers in. I was doing my best to keep that from happening for as long as possible.

I slowly shook my head. "No Daddy," I whispered and reached down to hook my thumbs in my panties.

"Good girl," he grunted and slid his boxers off. His already hard cock slapped against his flat stomach, the head reaching above his navel. Mommy said he was a big man, but I didn't have anything to compare it to. Daddy had taken my virginity shortly after my eighteenth birthday. It was right after I had started to bleed every month and he insisted that I take only him between my thighs. "Molding me," he called it.

He climbed on top of me as I pushed my white cotton panties down, wincing as he roughly groped my breasts. I tried to ignore the pinching pain in my nipples from his greedy fingers and kicked off my panties from around my ankles.

"Spread your pussy for me," he ordered, fisting his cock with impatience.

I hesitated a moment and then slid my hand down to do as he asked, parting my knees as well in the process. He lowered his body onto mine and I felt the blunt tip of his cock rub against my sensitive folds. He was hot and sticky already with precum.

"Daddy I'm not ready yet," I whispered, wanting to stay quiet to not wake Mommy or Annie. Mommy was a bear when you woke her up.

Daddy pressed against my hole, grunting when it parted for him. "You're fine, you've still got Daddy's load dripping out of you from after dinner."

I whimpered as he pushed his cockhead in, my sore tissue already protesting at the invasion. It may have not felt great but he was right, it did go in easily.

"See? Cum's the best lube," he said as he kept pushing into me. He sighed as he seated himself fully, spreading my legs apart as far as they would go to make room for his big body between them. Once I felt his balls rest against my taint he started hunching into me slowly.

I winced at the push and pull in my pussy, he had already used me roughly all day.

"Don't worry baby, Daddy will be quick. You can even close your eyes and go back to sleep now if you want," he said reasonably, as if my father's nine inch fat cock wasn't fucking into my small pussy hole.

Part of me wanted to laugh, he knew that wasn't possible. No matter how tired I was or how many times he fucked me, I was awake through all of it. Every. Single. Time.

Sometimes he made sure I was in the mood for it, tugging and teasing my nipples and clit until I was begging him for it. Desperate for him to fuck me. Other times he forced me, hard and rough anywhere he'd like, audience or not. He loved to show off how his own daughter took his cock. I didn't know which one was worse.

I grunted as he picked up the pace, slapping his hips into the backs of my thighs, his hairy sac tickling my asshole with every thrust. He watched my face as I laid there and took his relentless pounding.

"Rub your clit if it hurts Gracie," he said gruffly, shoving my sleep shirt up so he could see my full and heavy breasts sway.

Reluctantly I reached down and did as he asked, surprised to find my clit hard and wet under my fingertips. My core clenched around his thick length from the pleasurable sensation.

Daddy groaned, grinding his cock deep into me. "That's my girl," he praised as I repeatedly clenched and released my pussy around him in time with his thrusts the way he taught me. Anything to get him to cum faster.

He bent down and latched his mouth onto my breast, sucking the tip hard, his tongue working it against the roof of his mouth. I whimpered at the additional stimuli and my hole tightened around him again.

His lips popped off me. "Fuck that's good pussy Gracie," he praised quietly. "Your hole was fucking made for my cock."

This wasn't news to me. Daddy had told me repeatedly that he only made my pussy to take his cock and would mold it to him too. The first month he fucked me he slept between my thighs, his cock filling me as he slept. "Need to make sure you take on my shape," he had explained. Mommy had agreed saying that you always needed to be careful about the first cock you took up your cunt because that was the one it was going to remember.

"Young--and--tight," he grunted as he thrust into me. He was rutting into me like a wild beast. The headboard of my bed banged rhythmically into the wall. If Mommy and Annie didn't know we were fucking already, they did now.

I whined at his faster pace.

"Daddy's almost done," he said louder this time, needing to raise his voice to be heard over the slaps of his skin against mine.

Both of us were quiet after that as Daddy worked himself to a finish, our harsh breathing and the smack of wet flesh the only things you could hear. The sounds of raw fucking filled the room.

"Almost," he warned and lifted my leg over his shoulder so he could press deeper.

I cried out at the impossibly deep penetration. He grunted like an animal as he moved his hips in a circle, searching for something inside me with his cock. I knew the moment he found it. The intense pressure as he pushed against my cervix had me crying out at the discomfort.

"There it is Gracie," he said excitedly as I felt his cock swell. "Look at Daddy," he commanded.

I met his eyes, mine watering with pain as his big fat cock stretched me and knocked at the entrance of my womb.

"That's it," he sighed and held my stare. The base of his cock began to throb as I felt the familiar wet heat of his cum flood my pussy. As much as I hated this, some primal part of me loved this feeling. My pussy fluttered in recognition of what was happening and milked him involuntarily. My mouth opened as I groaned at the sensation.

"Yeah, Daddy knows," he murmured, sweetly brushing a lock of hair from my face. He gave me some more of his weight, his hips pushing his cock just a little deeper.

I gasped, my fingers gripping his biceps.

"Such a good cock sleeve," he praised as his cock continued to pump me full.

He reached between us and pressed his open hand low on my belly, where his cock pulsed into my pussy. The bursts of cum were coming slower now and I knew it was almost over.

"Twenty minutes on your back and two cums before you can go back to bed," he ordered and waited for me to nod in agreement.

This wasn't an unfamiliar demand. He wasn't being generous. Everyone knew if a fertile pussy came during sex it was more likely to take. And if I didn't cum before Daddy did, he wasn't going to wait for me. My hole was for his pleasure after all, mine was secondary. So his order for me to masturbate and make sure his cum had a shot of knocking me up didn't surprise me. Daddy was breeding me.

He pulled his cock out with a wet sucking noise and it left a dull ache behind. I quickly lowered my hand to my pussy to rub my clit, wanting to cum as fast as possible so I could go back to bed.

Daddy watched for a moment or two, enjoying how I used his warm cum to finger my now slightly gaping hole. He liked to make sure I followed directions before he left and sometimes the obscene sight of his daughter rubbing his cum into her well fucked pussy made him hard again for another round. Satisfied that I was following his directions, he stood, scratching his big balls absently he walked to the door. Before he left he paused to look back at me.

"Gracie?"

"Yes Daddy?" I moaned, on the edge of my first orgasm.

"You're coming to work with me tomorrow," he said, rubbing the ring of wet pubic hair around his cock where I had soaked him. "I've got a long day and I'm going to want my cock sleeve with me."

"Yes Daddy," I sighed as I came.