The Moldavian Woman

Story Info
Extramarital adventure with a foreign woman met online.
7.4k words
4.56
5.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** CHAPTER ONE ***

He was the first plane from Copenhagen to Chișinău that Thursday morning, after the Corona travel ban was lifted. He had told his wife, he was away on a prolonged weekend trip with a couple of old friends. He wasn't.

After claiming his baggage, he took a cap to the hotel, but it was not until he had checked into his suite, he sent the message on Slowly:

"I'm in Chișinău."

After confirming the send, he held his breath. How would she react? Only time would tell, there was nothing more he could do for now, so he decided to kick back and relax. He read through their entire message history, trying to figure out if he had made a mistake. The message would take an hour to get to her, and then and hour back to him - if she saw it immediately.

Two and a half hours later her reply came:

"No, you're not? Ur crazy! Why?"

Perhaps, he should have asked her to include a phone number. This way the whole weekend would have passed before they even had a chance to set up a meeting. Luckily she had the same thought and two minutes later a new message from her arrived:

"Maybe it would be better if you texted. You are crazy!!" The message included her phone number.

He replied to the number:

"I bit crazy, perhaps. I was hoping we could meet? I'm in the Aria Hotel. Come by or tell me where to go. Kisses".

It didn't take her long to make a plan. She sent it to him:

"OK! Meet me in the lobby of the hotel at nine tonight. I'll tell my husband I'm going to the gym when the kids sleep."

He drew a breath of relief. She wanted to meet. No matter what happened, it would not have been all this for nothing. And so the longest hours of his life began. He tried reading, but couldn't focus. He took a long bath in the tub. He couldn't help touching himself. He was thinking about her. Her tall, slim body. He blonde hair. Her soft milky white skin. Her youthful appearance. The long slender legs under her perfect, sexy ass. He had never seen her, but he felt he knew how she looked. He stopped him-self. He wanted to save all the sexual energy for her. If. If she wanted the same.

He got up. Trimmed his beard stubble. Not a clean shave, but the shortest length the trimmer would go. He gave his cock and balls a clean shave, though. He suited up. He never wore suit, but he really wanted to make an impression, so nothing less could do. Then he went to the hotel restaurant and ate an exquisite meal.

He found a seat in the lobby. 20:30. Sigh. He started skimming news on the phone, staring at everyone coming in through the main doors. Time went by. 21:05. No sight of anyone looking at all like he imagined. Would she come?

Then a woman entered. He was 99% sure. It could only be her. He stood and walked towards her. She spotted him easily as a confused foreigner and walked towards him as well with a big smile on her face. They stopped a foot apart, staring into each others eyes. Without speaking a word they kissed. Passionately.

After the kiss she smiled even more. As did he. Their eyes were flaming with lust. She moved very close to him, and grabbed his cock through his pants. "Show me your room", she grinned. He was not slow to lean in and kiss her while grabbing her ass through her miniskirt. Then he led the way to the elevator.

During the ride up, they were all over each other. She leaned herself against him and felt his hard cock. She turned and rubbed her ass against his groin. He moaned, and then the elevator doors opened at his floor. An elderly couple on their way down looked slightly embarrassed. When the elevator door closed, she looked at him and they broke into laughter.

Quickly they ran to his suite and got in. He made sure the door was locked behind him, and when he turned around to face her, she had bent over, put her hands on her knees and looked back over her shoulder with a cheeky grin. But he hardly noticed, because what he saw was her ass. She had not been lying, when she wrote it was gorgeous. And it was naked. She wore no panties, and in her position, the short skirt she did wear hid nothing.

He immediately knelt behind her. He placed a soft kiss on each buttock, but could not control himself. He worked his way inwards kissing and licking his way, until all his attention was on her tight hole. It was a dream, two dreams, coming true to him. Her. And her ass. She giggled and moaned. Pushed a little back with her ass, burying his face deeper. Then she pushed him away.

He was breathing heavily. And smiling. She started undressing before him. His eyes were wide. He opened his pants and started masturbating to the sight of the beautiful woman stripping for him. She kept her stockings and high heels on, as she walked across the soft blue carpet with golden flowers, and laid down on on her back in the bed.

He did not have time to put on a show. The suit he had bought for the trip was off in less than 30 seconds - well, at least she got to see him in it for a full ten minutes... He jumped to the bed and started licking her again - this time from the front. His tongue circling her clit, travelling up and down to her cunt. He was enjoying her taste her smell. The sweetest he had ever tasted. After a while he could not help but pushing up her legs to get access to her ass hole again. He licked it and tried to penetrate it with his tongue. It was difficult. He returned to her clitoris instead and started fingering her two holes.

She was moaning loud by now. But then he stopped. He climbed on top of her. Kissed her. Kissed her neck. Sucked her ear lobes. Then he thrust his cock slowly into her cunt. She gasped. They fucked like that for while. Slow. Then fast. Slow again. Kissing. Letting their hands explore each others bodies. Looking into each others eyes.

She pushed slightly at his chest, signalling for him to stop and roll over. He did. It was her turn to taste him. She took his cock in her mouth and looked him in his eyes. He moaned. She started working her way up and down his shaft. It was like nothing he had ever tried. She pushed hard against the cock, forcing it down her throat, he eyes not leaving his for a second. Slowly, passionately. He could tell she loved it, and he did too. Then he felt her finger press against his ass. At first just massaging on the outside - put then she pushed it inside. She quickly began thrusting it against his prostate, all the while she was still sucking his cock.

It was only a minute or two before he had to stop her or he would have cum. Instead she got up on her knees in the bed, and he got behind her. He pushed his cock steadily against her ass, but he was too slow for her. She pushed back and her ass swallowed his cock in one go. He took the hint and started pounding her from behind. She quickly began masturbating.

Their moans got louder and louder and were even almost synchronized. Then he exploded in her ass, cumming for what felt like ages. His orgasm triggered hers, making her tremble and shake, until they both collapsed in the bed - his cock still in her ass. He kissed her neck and her cheek. He pulled out, so she could roll over. He raised himself on his knees, looking down at her. She was just as beautiful as he had imagined. It was not until now he had had time to really admire her.

"My God, you are so beautiful and sexy. And you fuck like a goddess. Where have you been all my life?" With those words he buried his face between her legs again. Licking, sucking, nibbling her, worshipping her. She had not come all the way down from the last orgasm, and so it did not take long for her to cum again.

He was not really licking her any more, just sort of lingering between her legs, tasting her once in a while, when she asked him how long he was staying. He replied only a couple of days. Until Sunday.

"We must meet again", she said.

"I hoped so", he said.

"I will work something out," she replied. "But now I must go home, or my man will be too suspicious."

She went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, kissed him goodbye and left.

He was exhausted. Thrilled. Exhilarated. High on life.

But exhausted. So he slept very well that night.

*** CHAPTER TWO ***

It was Friday morning, he woke up in the king size bed in his hotel suite. He had not slept this well since he had become a father so many years ago: No kids to be concerned about, no appointments to get up for, and the best sex of his life just before he went to bed.

She filled his thoughts. Her incredible body, her sexy movements, her wonderful scent, her taste. He got hard. He fondled his cock casually, allowing himself to relive the night before. Was it real? Was she real? He could hardly believe it. He looked at his phone - the messages from her were real at least. But she had not written to him since she left.

"Well, it's still early", he thought, "and she has her kids, her man and her job to think about."

He got up and had a lovely breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Since she would be working, he might as well play tourist for the day. After breakfast took a cap down town. He walked the pedestrian street, looking at shops, cafés, people. He headed for the cathedral, and came across the "Sculpture of Lovers". Instinctively he looked at his watch - but she was not late. They hadn't made any plans. He couldn't wait, he had to text her:

"Babe, my sexy goddess. Last night was amazing. You were amazing. You make me crazy, when can we meet? I know you're busy at work with those silly customers.. Poor you! PS: Got any lunch suggestions for a lonely, hungry tourist in the city centre?"

It seemed like ages, but five minutes later, she replied: "Haha, you miss me much? Poor you then! I miss you too. I will work out when we can meet. Try eating at 'The Propaganda Café'..."

So he walked to the café, sat down and ordered his lunch. He didn't see her, because he didn't look. She was standing ten metres away, studying him. He was about 180 cm tall. She had seen his body last night and knew his muscles were slightly toned and he had a hairy chest. He had a sharp jaw line and blue eyes. His hair was dark blonde, short, a little messy. Not the archetypical tall blonde Scandinavian, but not too far from it either - she smiled, he would have to do - at least he knew how to use his tongue. She moved towards him.

He was waiting for his food. Suddenly someone held their hands over his eyes. He got a shock and reached for his wallet, while trying to wrist himself free from the grip. Then he heard her laugh and he relaxed. She held her hands over his eyes and did not let him see her, until she had kissed him firmly on the lips.

While she had her lunch with him she explained, that she had faked coughing all morning in the office, until they had sent her home, because they were scared she had covid-19. After eating, she suggested they'd take a drive. Her car was parked nearby, so soon she were nestling through the streets of Chișinău.

They talked about life, how they'd met on Slowly, kids, spouses, last night. As the topic changed to "last night" their eyes started sparkling. They were on the highway now, he noticed, just as she commanded him to unzip his pants. He followed order, and his cock rose to full size immediately. It was of normal length, but thicker than most. The shave from last night made it look a little bigger. She reached over and started wanking him, while she was driving. He was equally scared and turned on. After a while she got off the highway, drove through a series of smaller roads - and finally stopped with an amazing view to a river.

"Nistru", she said, and leaned over taking his hard cock into her mouth. "Enjoy the view" she tried saying with her mouth full of his cock. He did. But the view of her bobbing head, the slurping sound of his precum mixing with her saliva in her mouth - and the incredible sensation it gave him, was far more enjoyable. He began to moan and she sensed his orgasm was getting close. She stopped. "Let's go for a walk" she said and winked at him.

They held hands. They felt like teenagers on a first - or maybe second - date. Five minutes later they arrived in a small, secluded meadow between some trees, with a peek to the river. She turned towards him. Kissed him passionately. The sun was warm, and encouraged them to strip naked. Her nude skin was almost glowing in the sun. He kissed her. Her neck, her chest, her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, her buttocks, her thighs. Her mouth. Over and over. Worshipping her body. Caressing her. She just stood there, enjoying his loving attention.

Until she had had enough. She pushed him down into the soft grass, straddled him, and pushed herself down over his erect cock. She let out a moan as she did, but not as loud as him. For a while he just lay there, stretched out, hands behind his neck, while she rode him. He watched her body's every move, up, down, arching, swaying. And he felt it - she was so wet, so warm around his cock.

She leaned forward and kissed him. Their tongues dancing. He put a hand on her neck keeping her locked into the kiss. His other hand reached for her ass. He squeezed her buttock and started fucking her. He quickly increased the pace and pounded her harder and harder. They stopped kissing, but he still squeezed her body down against his own, holding her tight, so he could fuck her as fast as possible. They were moaning very loud - having forgotten the world around them.

Still fucking her fast, he pushed a finger into her ass. She put her mouth all the way to his ear and sucked his earlobe. Her warm breath, her moaning, the sounds of her saliva so close, her ass hole, her strong pelvic muscles squeezing his cock. It was too much, and he orgasmed with what could perhaps be described as a roar. He pumped her vagina full of his cum, still holding her ever so tight.

Slowly he released his grip. She was laughing and smiling. "You liked that?" She asked. He didn't have air to answer, but the look on his face said it all. She rolled over and laid in the grass beside him, took his hand.

They lay like that for a minute. Then he got up on all for a crawled down between her legs, kissing her thighs.

"You don't have to", she said, "you just came in me!".

"You don't get to _not_ cum. Not on my shift!" he replied "and besides, why should I be more afraid of my sperm than you?"

With that he started licking her. She lay, enjoying the sun baking down on her beautiful breasts, her stomach, enjoying his tongue do it's work. At first slowly and softly circling the clit, then going down - tasting her juices mixed with his own cum, then further down tickling her ass hole. And up again. Finally picking up pace, as he raced the tongue from side to side, firmly, across the clit. She was getting close and took a good hold of his hair with both hands. Forcing him down. Folding her legs behind his back. And then she came. And came and came, not letting go of him. Forcing the orgasm to last as long as possible.

They spent another thirty minutes naked under the sun, between the trees, on the bank of Nistru. They didn't talk. They just lay there, close together. Enjoying each others presence.

On the way back, they got chatty again, and for once, they didn't end up talking about sex. She dropped him off at the hotel, and promised him, she was already planning something for tomorrow - but he would have to be patient and wait. Some details had still to be cleared.

They kissed and she drove off.

*** CHAPTER THREE ***

Saturday morning. He had eaten, and was pacing the floor of his hotel room. He didn't dare go anywhere - he just wanted to be ready for what ever she had planned for him. He tried to focus on reading, but couldn't. He tried doing a bit of workout, but every movement reminded him of a sex position he'd like to try with her.

Finally she texted him: "Come pick me up in an hour". She included an address.

Pick her up? In an hour? If he were to rent a car and meet her in an hour, he was in a hurry. He quickly searched Google Maps for the nearest car rental. The nearest place was just ten minutes away. He got himself ready and rushed down to the street, looked in both directions, but didn't see a taxi. Dammit. But then he got lucky - only a minute later a taxi stopped - dropping off the elderly couple they met in the elevator the other night. He looked down and did not meet their eyes. He gave the address of the car rental company to the taxi driver and they arrived shortly after.

Holy moly, It was a luxury car only rental shop. That was not what he had planned, but he did not want to let her wait - like the boy from the "Sculpture of lovers", so he had to pick one here. Fuck it - let's go all in! He pointed at a white, very expensive looking, very fast looking sports car and said "Two days!". He gave them his passport and MasterCard, and got the keys only five minutes later. No problem - still 30 minutes to pick up!

As he slowly got used to the car and Moldavian traffic, he followed the GPS instructions to the address she had given. The neighbourhood was very different from Denmark, with walls and fences surrounding all the gardens, and no pavements either. But he found the spot easily, 10 minutes early and no sign of his lover. He stopped at the side of the road and waited.

She walked towards the car just two minutes later, and he got out. She ogled the car and smiled.

"Hey babe" he said, "want a ride?"

She walked up to him, kissed him briefly, and gave him a spank. Then she got into the passenger seat with a wink and no words. He got in too.

"So where to?".

She guided him northwards out of the city to R1 while she hooked her phone to the bluetooth stereo of the car. The heavy duty engine in roared as they hit the highway, blasting them from the 40 km/h they had been going to 140 km/h in around four seconds. She turned the speakers to max and they got knocked back by New World Sounds amazing dance cover of Kylie Minogues 2009 hit.

As he raced the R1 northbound, she sat next to him. Smiling, feeling the intoxicating music, the slight vibrations from the speeding car, glaring into the landscape fading by so fast, the details were blurry. Releasing all worries, forgetting the world behind her. As if the speed or the car itself made the rest of the world stand still. It was just her, the speed, the music. That man next her. Her crazy Scandinavian mystery. She could still not get over the fact, he had flown to Moldova. Just to meet her. Without saying a word before. Crazy.

They looked at each other and smiled. One song replaced the next from her play list as they drove. At some point the R1 was no longer as much of a highway as it had started out to be, but soon there after they left the highway and drove to a small village called Pitușca, and checked into a small hotel called Conacul Pitușca. After getting the keys to the room, they made a reservation for the sauna.

It was still early and they decided to take a walk in the park surrounding the hotel. They walked slowly, held hands without speaking. He stopped and pulled her close. He looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry. I just can't help it. I'm falling in love with you". And he kissed her before she could reply. Deeply, passionately, forever-ish. Until he continued "Falling so deeply love with you". She had not resisted his kiss. She hesitated, but said "Don't be sorry. That's a good thing! I feel the same." And so they kissed again. They stood there for a long time, holding each other, kissing, feeling the physical and mental love igniting between them.

She noticed how the kissing turned him on: His cock was moving in his pants. She took it in her hand. "I love this too, come on!" and she took his hand and pulled him towards the hotel. They went straight to their room and wrapped themselves in towels before heading to the sauna.

12