The Moldavian Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they entered the massive heat, they quickly locked the door from the inside and placed the towels on the bench. He sat down on the bench and she sat facing him with a knee on either side of him. They kissed again. Their tongues exploring each others mouths, their hands wandering all over each others bodies. He quickly started squeezing her hot naked ass. His cock, stuck between them, was twitching - telling them to include it in the fun.

He laid down on the bench and she positioned her long slim body on top of him, with her wonderful, already wet, pussy just above his face. She took his cock in her mouth, licking and sucking the head. The heat was immense and all his senses were heightened. Her smallest movement on top of him, the feeling of her sweaty skin against his - it was so intense. He began licking her. His tongue soft at first, moving slowly up and down, tasting her, savouring her.

His hands moved across her back and found her ass. It was so soft, and slightly moist with her delicate sweat. His fingers crawled towards her ass hole. His index-finger circled her anus gently. He felt the muscles slowly relax. He slid his finger in. It felt so nice, he was so turned on. His tongue hardened and he increased the speed. Her scent, her flavour, her warmth, her softness, her sweet, wet mouth around his cock. He pushed another finger gently into her ass, and then he fucked it.

Her clit, his tongue, her ass, his fingers. In his mind they melted into a singularity of movements and pleasuring. He became obsessed with stimulating her. And it worked. Even with her mouth full of his cock, her moaning got louder and faster. The heat touching and pressuring her body wherever he didn't.

As the orgasm built up inside her, she intensified her sucking. Sucking harder and faster, synchronizing with his fingers that were fucking her tight ass. When the orgasm finally hit like an earthquake, her pussy pushed hard against his face and she gave his cock her best. It took only a few seconds for him to orgasm as well, filling her mouth with his warm cum. She swallowed every last drop of it before turning around to face him.

The looked each other in the eyes. "Fuck. I love you" he said. She replied simply by kissing him. Her tongue found his and they twisted and turned, teased and chased. Their mouths were still warm and wet from the work, and they could both taste a little bit of themselves. She felt his cock harden and broke the kiss. She said "My love, fuck me".

She spread her legs a little as his cock got fully erect. It found it's way into her burning hot, dripping wet pussy. He started fucking her in a calm sensual tempo. He moved one hand to her ass, fondling her soft buttock, while the other hand nuzzled her hair - gently pushing her face close to his. They kissed and moaned interchangeably, sharing the warm, moist air of the sauna as well as their saliva.

His thick cock was quick to do it's job. She began panting as he fucked her faster. The kissing stopped, and he used both hands to hold her petite body as he pounded her pussy to another orgasm. She was shaking in his arms, but he kept thrusting. Even as her orgasm subsided he just kept going without break.

He started fingering her ass while fucking her. Sliding his middle and index fingers into her ass, fucking it as well. She hadn't really stopped moaning after the orgasm, but feeling his fingers in her ass, turned the volume up again. Having already come, he was not close, but he was more horny than ever. She was so amazing, she felt so good. He slowed down a bit to catch his breath, but that just resulted in her rising up, and starting to ride him - almost jumping on his cock. Her ass had gone out of reach, so instead he let his hands walk over her front, caressing her thighs, her belly, her breasts. He squeezed her petite breasts, pinched her nipples gently. All the while she relentlessly fucked herself on his rock hard cock.

Then he pulled her down again, readying for pounding round two. He held her by the neck with one hand, by the ass with the other and thrust. Hard, but slow. Hard. Hard. Hard. And then faster and faster. He fucked her ass again with his fingers. He felt his own orgasm build up this time. And while he fought against it as long as he could, her wet pussy, her wonderful ass, her moaning, her body - her everything - were too much. His cock erupted deep in her pussy, with a final series of violent thrusts. He buried his fingers as deep in her ass as he could. He clinched her head to his chest. And so she came too. Her body shaking, her vagina squeezing his cock, as if to make sure she got every last drop out of it. She did.

They collapsed on the bench, in the heat of the sauna. Sweating. Panting. Exhausted. Delirious.

"Girl" he said, "you are amazing. Freaking, fucking amazing."

She just moaned a reply: "Mmmhm".

After a while he gave her ass two friendly slaps. They needed a shower, so they gathered their towels and rushed to their room, hoping no one would see them. On the way he whispered to her ear: "I've never had sex in the shower."

*** CHAPTER FOUR ***

Safely back in their room, they flung their towels to the floor. Kissing, groping, stumbling, laughing they made their way to the shower. It was a little cramped in there, so they had to stand very close together. Not that they minded that at all. The hot water poured over her naked skin, making her glisten. He stood behind her, devouring her with his eyes. He took his hardening cock in his hand and slid it up and down between her wet, slippery buttocks. The sensation was amazing. She giggled and suddenly pushed her ass backwards, forcing his cock up in it.

His hands were now scooting all over her front side, enjoying the smoothness of the wet skin. It was difficult to fuck her, in the tiny shower cabin with the wet floor. But eventually they found a position, pushing their feet against the walls, that allowed him to rock a little back and forth. He moved one hand down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. She leaned her head back next to his and he nibbled her ears with his mouth. "It turns out," he whispered, "that I do like fucking in the shower."

She leaned a bit forward and angled her hips a bit. His cock slid out of her ass, and was now positioned just outside her pussy. He thrust his wet cock forward, deep into her warm pussy, in a single move. He started fucking her as well as the location allowed, all the while rubbing her clit. She steadied herself with the hands against the wall, as his pounding got harder.

He took the shower head off the hook and brought it down to his rubbing hand. He turned the water up to maximum, and directed the stream straight at her sensitive spot. With the shower head in his right hand, he held his balance by folding his left arm around her, clutching her right breast. As their bodies in this way were locked tightly together, they felt the orgasms approaching. As she came, they almost slipped on the floor: Her hands lost their hold on the wall, and the movement caused him to drop the shower head and slide a little backwards, which in turn forced her to bend all the way down and put her hands on the floor. His cock got twisted out of her and he shot his load on her back.

Suffice to say it was not the best orgasm of their lives - but a little while later as they laid down on the bed relaxing, they agreed, it probably was the funniest. They laughed and kissed and stared into each others eyes.

"Relax a minute babe," he said, "I'll try to find a nice place to eat nearby!"

He sat up on the bed, reached out for his phone and started looking.

"Okay, listen", he suddenly exclaimed,

"I found a place called Crama Tudor. It's got pretty good reviews on google. 4,9 of 5. I don't know what kind of food they serve, or what people wrote in the reviews, because everything is in Russian or Romanian. But it can't be all bad - and it looks to be near by."

He followed up: "Oh, twenty minutes drive, there is no direct road. But that's not too bad!"

Only then did he realize she was sleeping.

He looked intensely at her. She looked so peaceful. So beautiful. Her naked body, crouched up - curled around him. He felt lucky to have met her. To have dared to come. What were the odds. He stopped thinking, and concentrated on looking. Memorizing how every inch of her body looked, so he would always remember. He did not want to leave her. He whispered to her sleeping ears "I love you". She made a faint sound, opened her eyes ever so slightly, smiled and fell back into her sleep. He laid down beside her, wrapped an arm around her and took a nap too. He had hunch, that he might need to recharge a bit for the night.

When they woke, they were starving. He told her to follow him, as he knew just the place. He took her hand, and they went down to the car. "My turn to decide the music" he said, and once in the car, he started a play list. As they listened to "Kontroll på Kontinentet" by Norwegian band Kaizers Orchestra, "Non vivo piu senza te" by Biagio Antonacci and "The Curse of Elkhart" by "Murder by Death". She was quite amused with the variety of music. Some of it rather weird too. And she gave him a few "are you serious?"-looks. But he just responded by singing along quite loudly.

The restaurant turned out to be more of a vineyard. However, they did serve traditional Moldavian food as well. They ordered three courses and a bottle of their best wine. As the wine was served, the waitress, a young woman with her her dyed bright red, told them, that the vineyard produced only a thousand bottles a year. It was definitely the best wine he had ever had.

After eating, they stepped out on the patio. They had ordered one last drink as they left the table. They stared up in the starry night sky, their arms wrapped around each other.

"We need a driver," he said. "We're both too drunk to drive home. We should find someone, we can pay to drive the car."

The waitress had been standing near by and had understood his English.

"My shift is over now, I can drive you, if you like?" she said.

"Sure, that would be nice" they said.

*** CHAPTER FIVE ***

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the hotel They paid the driver, and a few minutes later she was picked up by her brother.

All the way in the car they had behaved like two well mannered boy scouts, so after finally being released into the privacy of their room, they ripped their clothes off, and jumped each others naked bodies. Kisses were exchanged rapidly. And lust took control of them.

He sat on his knees on the floor and began eating her pussy. She grabbed his hair and pushed him hard against her clitoris. He held her ass with both hands and enjoyed her. As he licked away, he could taste she was getting horny and wet. He looked up and saw she had leaned her head back, enjoying his work.

He wanted to fuck her. But as he was about to get up, he felt her push down. Keeping him in place.

"Stay" she commanded.

He stayed. Then she walked to her bag and pulled out a blindfold. She put it on him. Then he suddenly something cold touched his left wrist and made a clicking sound. The the right wrist. His hands were cuffed behind his back. She told him to open his mouth, which he did reluctantly. That earned him a slap on the cheek. Then she ball-gagged him. He was kneeling for a few more moments before feeling a food on his back - pushing him forward. He leaned slowly until his balance tipped. With his arms on his back, his head hit the carpet. Not too hard. But the signal was clear. She was in command.

He lay on his knees and head, waiting for what was about to happen. His cock was hard as a rock from the anticipation.

Then he felt her move behind him. Standing or kneeling with a leg on either side of him. And then something pushing against his ass hole. It dawned on him. She was about to fuck him with a strap-on. He tried to relax. The strap-on did not wait. It pushed hard, rough even, with persistent force and slid it quickly. He moaned out loud. Or maybe he tried saying "Fuck" through the gag. She let the cock rest inside him and took the opportunity to spank his ass. Not just a few times or kind little slaps. Hard spanks again and again. His buttocks started burning.

It must have been glowing red before she stopped, and immediately began fucking him relentlessly. It didn't last long before precum started oozing from the tip of his cock. The prostate stimulation, the intensity, the whole situation. He was horny as hell, and she sensed it easily:

"Oh you like that, boy? Well, good, because there is more coming!"

He heard a crack just before feeling a stinging sensation on his back. Then another crack and sting. She was whipping him while still fucking his ass. At every whiplash he let out a little scream and squirmed from the pain. She laughed at him, and continued for at least twenty whiplashes before stopping - both whipping and fucking.

She nuzzled his back. A soft gently touch, but hurting not the less whenever she passed the marks left by the whip. He tried to remain still.

"Good boy" she said.

She pulled the strap on from his ass. He drew a deep breath, but then she stuffed an even bigger butt plug in. It must have been from metal for it was cold and heavy. Almost soothing. She pulled him by his hair, back up on his knees. She removed his mouth gag, and he exclaimed:

"God, it felt so..."

Smack. She slapped his face.

"Don't talk", she said, and stuffed his mouth with the strap-on.

She grabbed his head and pulled him in, forcing the strap-on down his throat. He gagged, she let go, and he caught his breath. Then she repeated. She kept slowly fucking his throat this way until his throat had gotten used to it, and he didn't gag any more. The she fucked it fast. Saliva running down his chin, dripping on his hard cock.

She pulled the cock back and slapped his face softly with it a few times. Then she moved away for a brief moment. He noticed her return as she stuck her ass in his face.

"Eat me" she ordered. And he did.

Her ass was as incredible as always. So soft. He licked, tickled, sucked, poked as well as he could. She began moaning slightly. It was only a brief intermezzo before she yanked him up on his feet and led him to the bed. Before he lay, he felt her strapping something around his waist. It must have been the strap-on, he realized.

Then she undid the handcuffs before pushing his chest hard. He fell back on the bed. She straddled him, lowering her self down onto his now two cocks. She took the strap on in her ass and his real cock in her pussy. She was completely filled by the two cocks. Having both her holes filled caused a little bit of pain and whole lot of pleasure. She was so full. The sensations coming from her ass and cunt were almost overwhelming. She started riding him.

The sensation on his cock was extraordinary. The strap on inside her ass, made her pussy so tight. The movements from the strap on massaging his cock through the thin wall separating her vagina from her rectum. He reach out for her. Let his fingers draw shapes on her back. Grabbing her as an orgasm built up inside him.

"You want to cum, slave boy?" She asked. "Beg for it".

"Please, mistress. I'm so fucking horny. Your pussy is so good. Can I please cum inside you, mistress?"

"Yes, slave. But hold it until I tell you".

She kept riding him. He was right on the edge of orgasm and fought hard not to cum. He pinched his own nipples to distract him. He slapped his own face.

"Oh dear. Your so pathetic." she said. "You need help?"

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress", he replied.

She slapped his balls. Hard and hard again. At first it helped. But then it was as if the pain brought him closer to orgasm. But she was on the edge herself, and just before she orgasmed, she told him to cum:

"Fill me now, slave. Fill my cunt with your sperm"

Words cannot describe the sensations that were passing through them. It was so intense. As if this form sex was the true, raw, natural form for them. As if the entire weekend has been one long foreplay for this single climax. As if their bodies sensed, this might be the last time, they would ever have each other.

Afterwards they fell silent. They both realised what their bodies sensed moments before. It's late. It's his last night here. He'd be going home. Pleasure subsiding, a sort of emptiness or shallowness taking it's place. They clung to each other. Holding on to the love they felt, not allowing it to dissipate or give way to sadness.

*** CHAPTER SIX ***

He was on the plane back towards Denmark, reminiscing about the weekend that had passed. He was not sure it he was waking up from a dream or on his way back to sleep.

He thought about how they had met. That night in the lobby at the hotel. How her smile and eyes had been sparkling. How magnificent she had looked. How his heart had been beating. The elevator ride. Their sex. Oh their sex. It seemed ages ago, but it had only been three days. He recalled all his emotions from that night.

The next day, she had surprised him at the restaurant. They had talked. At the restaurant. In the car. Gotten to know each other. He loved her voice. He loved to hear her tell about herself, her life, her joys, her sorrows. And then the sex again. She was a goddess. Her body sent from heaven. Her dirty mind and hunger for sex. Her skills. He got hard, right there in the plane. He tried to hide it with a book.

Saturday they had gone away on their romantic escape. Or erotic escape. He was not sure. They had left the world and entered their own little bubble. Enjoying each other - socially and not least physically. Sex in the sauna, sex in the shower. Dinner. And that night of dominance. It had been amazing. He had tried things he would never have dreamt he would ever try. Thanks to her. She was truly extraordinary.

The plane was about to land. He thought about the morning in the hotel. They had stayed in bed long. Just cuddling. None of them really in the mood for sex. The long drive back to Chișinău, completely silent. Both knowing the trip was coming to an end. Reality about hit them in their faces. Were they even ever going to see each other again?

They had picked up his suitcase at the hotel before returning the car. She had ridden with him in the cap to the airport. As they had walked into the airport, hand-in-hand, they could still not find the right words.

He had turned towards her. Looked her in her eyes. He kissed her. It was a kiss of love and passion. Not of sex and lust. As their lips parted, he was just about to say... but she put her finger on his lips. Smiled. They exchanged one last look. Then he spun around and walked through the security check. As he looked back she stood tall and upright, her slim figure like a statue in the rush of the people around her. He felt a lump in his throat and was sure he could see a tear running down her otherwise stoic face.

The plane gave a bump as it touched the ground. It was both. He was both waking up from a dream; and falling back to sleep. It had been a dream - but it had been so much more living than his real life. He felt like he had a hangover. He missed her so bad. All the good times they had had. The sex. He missed her eyes. Her lips. Her ass. But most of everything he missed her presence. The happiness of having her by his side.

The had to meet again. They had to.

12