The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Ellie's Mom gives her a treat.
7.1k words
4.74
19k
49

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,191 Followers

Ellie woke up alone in her bed. A month ago that would have been the natural order of things. However that was before she and her Mom started fucking, now it was more usual for her to being woken by her Mom eating her pussy, which was a more effective way to wake up than repeatedly knocking on the door and shouting that it was time for school. Ellie yawned and stretched, before looking at the alarm clock.

It explained it, the time was passed eleven and whilst her Mom enjoyed waking her up during the week, on Saturdays she was content to leave her teenage daughter to have a lie in, whilst she made a start to the day - especially when the night before had been so exhausting...

It took a few more minutes for Ellie to feel she was awake enough to actually pull the covers back and get up. As was often the case now she had gone to bed naked, nightwear being an impediment to passionate fucking with her Mom as a precursor to sleep. Stretching, she considered whether she should put anything on, but she couldn't hear any visitors and the house was warm enough so she just put on her slippers and headed down the stairs. As she got nearer she could hear her Mom bustling about in the kitchen. Heading in she saw her Mom was standing over a chopping board peeling some apples. Ellie moved behind her and slipped her arms round the older woman, her mouth moving up to gently nuzzle Amber's neck for a moment, before she purred, "Morning sexy," into her ear.

Amber relaxed into her daughter's grasp, giggling slightly and putting down both apple and knife. "Morning to you too," she said, turning around so she was facing Ellie. The two of them kissed, slowly and sensually, their mouths opening and closing around each other, tongues flicking forward, heads bobbing back and forth as they kissed and broke and kissed again, seeming to go on forever. Ellie lowered her hands, reaching down to her Mom's ass and squeezing it through the dress, shivering happily as her Mom did the same for her, except that in her case there was no material between her Mom's outstretched fingers and the teen's round butt.

Eventually they broke, their morning greetings done "Coffee?" asked Amber as her daughter nodded and sat at the kitchen table. Seconds later a steaming hot cup was in front of her, a caffeine rush to start her for the day -- some things don't change even if you're fucking your Mom. She sipped it, waiting for it to cool a little as her Mom finished peeling the apples and then slicing them up. "Last night was fun," she said conversationally.

"It was great," agreed Ellie, thinking back to how she'd fucked her best friend's Mom, before sharing her with Shawna and then having her second best friend (and school counsellor) join in, all whilst her own Mom enjoyed the show. "Mrs Tyler... Marcia..." she corrected herself. It seemed odd to be on first name terms with Shawna's strict Mom, but it felt even stranger using her title when she'd been making her airtight the night before. "I can't believe how slutty she was."

"She certainly seemed to be having a good time," her Mom replied a little dryly.

"Jealous?" asked Ellie with a grin.

"No, okay a little, but that's part of the fun, if I wasn't a tiny bit jealous I wouldn't have eaten your pussy quite so hard last night," her Mom replied, "Though at the same time it was really sexy watching you fuck her ass, I love watching you bang other women."

"I enjoy banging them, though it looked like you were having fun with Dawn at the time," Ellie countered.

"I didn't say I wasn't," her Mom tittered. She sat down at the table, "So what are your plans today?"

"I hadn't really got any, I know Shawna was planning to spend today fucking her Mom, though we'll prob hang out with some of the girls on Sunday; otherwise nothing really, lounge around with my sexy Mom," she added the final words with a suggestive grin.

"I've still got some chores, but we could go for a walk this afternoon?" her Mom suggested.

Ellie considered, on one hand walks were pretty boring unless you wanted to admire the scenery and commune with nature, neither of which appealed to the eighteen year old. On the other hand her Mom was pretty damn hot and time spent walking by her side wasn't wasted, especially if in their conversation she could make enough suggestive remarks her Mom would be out of her clothes the moment they stepped back through the front door. Lust, as it normally does, won. "Yeah, good idea," she replied.

"I know this lovely trail a few miles away, its quiet secluded, we can go there," her Mom said, "I need to go out and do some shopping first though."

"I really need to do a little studying," Ellie responded, though any studying she did would be interspersed with reading a more interesting, if trashy, novel.

Her Mom gave her a smile, "After lunch then."

*

"Looking hot," grinned Ellie as her Mom came down the stairs.

The older woman gave a smile and twirled slowly in her short white dress, both the lack of straps and the way her nipples showed against the material showing that she was braless. "This old thing," she lied as Ellie had been in the shop with her a couple of weeks ago when she bought it, "I just tossed it on."

"It looks good, anyway," Ellie said looking it over and almost licking her lips with lust. "We could always stay at home and get some exercise another way."

Her Mom giggled like was a teenager, "Tempting... but no, let's get some fresh air. It'll help us work up an appetite for later."

Ellie didn't ask what she'd be hungering for, whether it was a burger and fries or sexy Mom cum. Her Mom was picking up the keys and slipping her purse strap over her shoulder, "Coming?"

"I will be later," joked Ellie and her Mom grinned as she opened the door.

They drove out of town and into the hills, eventually stopping at small parking lot on the edge of a small lake. There were a few cars already parked, but not many, the trails that led from the lot were attractive, but not well advertised so weekend dog-walkers and family trippers tended to go to places nearer town. Ellie didn't mind, she wasn't here to dodge between dozens of other walkers slowly meandering down the trail, but to spend some time with her sexy Mom. She held out her hand, waiting as her Mom locked the car and dropped her keys in the purse over her arm, before taking her daughter's hand and leading her towards a nearby trail. The wooden sign with an etched map classed it as a medium length, but as an easy walk -- suitable for children and pensioners. Her Mom seemed to want to take it, "I've done this one before, it's very nice and not many people walk it"

"Lots of scenic views," Ellie faked a yawn.

"One scenic view," her Mom said with a laugh, as if she had just made a joke.

Ellie took another look at her, "Not going to disagree there."

The two of them held hands like lovers do and began to walk along the trail. After a few hundred yards the bracken began to be replaced by bushes and saplings and soon after they were walking in a small forest. On one side they could see the lake glinting in the sun through the trees, on the other the woods went up to a small ridge and then vanished down the other side of the hill. It wasn't totally Ellie's scene, but she could see why her Mom would find it scenic and she couldn't deny the smell of fresh pine with a touch of blossom was the kind of scent you paid decent money for if it was in a shampoo. Her Mom had also been right about it being secluded, they were walking ten minutes before they saw another person, a dog walker coming the other way, and even they quickly passed with a companionable nod and no interest why a teenager and older woman were romantically strolling along hand in hand.

Soon after the passed the dog walker, Amber started to guide them off the path and up towards the ridge.

"Short cut?" asked Ellie.

"Depends where we're heading," her Mom teased.

The hill was steeper than the path, but not so much that it caused either of them any loss of breath. They threaded between the trees, breaking hands as the going got a little rougher and they had to hold their hands out to balance. Ellie followed her Mom, who seemed to know exactly where she was going. Near the top of the ridge Amber stopped and pointed to an orange rucksack that was sitting next the trunk of a tree, "Looks like someone's left a rucksack, I wonder what's in it."

As it looked very like one her Mom owned which sat in the downstairs cupboard Ellie had a strong suspicion that her Mom had left it and that was why she had been so long in the shops, not the queues as she had claimed. Still she was happy to go along with her, "No idea, I'm guessing you want to look?"

"Why not?" her Mom giggled and walked over to it.

Ellie followed her, grinning, though she was going to be disappointed if all it contained was a flask of lukewarm coffee and a waterproof for if it rained letter. Her Mom opened the rucksack and pulled out a rug, which she passed to Ellie, "Why don't you lay it out?" she suggested and immediately spoilt any illusion that the rucksack had been left by a random passer-by, by adding, "There's a small flat clearing just over the other side where you can lay it."

Doing as she was asked the teen trooped over the ridge and down the shallower side, as her Mom had so accurately guessed there was a small hollow where she could lay it, well protected on three sides from any passing wildlife or off the trail walkers. As she laid it out her Mom followed her down with the rucksack, delving it into again to see what she came up with.

"Oh look here, see what's been left?" the Milf pulled out a purple eight inch dildo.

"It looks like your favourite one as well," Ellie smiled, "What a coincidence."

"Isn't it?" giggled her Mom, putting down the rucksack and passing the toy to Ellie.

"Well as we're here with a blanket and a toy, it would be a waste not to have some fun," Ellie said, knowing that was her Mom's intention all the time and the claim of a walk was just an excuse. Of course the teen didn't mind that, the chance of some fun with her Mom's sweet pussy was worth a bit of outdoors exercise, especially as the weather was fine. "Take of your panties and sit down, I'll do the rest."

Smiling like the cat who'd got the cream, Amber pulled down her thong and dropped it in the rucksack, before sitting down on the rug, her knees pointing up so her dress fell down her thighs and exposed her shaven slot. She spread her legs as wide as she could inviting her daughter to partake of the treasure between them. Ellie got on her knees between, she sensually and slowly licked the dildo, running her tongue around it like it she tracing the line of a helter-skelter's slide. Her Mom gave a small sigh of anticipation, her hand moving to her slit to rub gently over the lips and up to the clitoral hood. Ellie continued to tease her, sliding the toy into her mouth and gently sucking it, easing it deeper and deeper in. With her spare hand she pulled up her top, pinning it under her chin and then fondled her breast under her lacy bra. Amber looked on with undisguised lust, her fingers continuing to stroke up and down her pussy. They moved faster as Ellie pulled her bra down so her titties bounced free over it and swayed gently in front of her.

There was a pop as she pulled the dildo out of her mouth and slid it between her bosoms, leaving a trail of wet saliva in the cleavage. Her Mom's gave another lust filled sigh, her mouth half-open and breathing heavily as she waited for Ellie to move the toy to her pussy. The teen didn't rush, licking and sucking it again, to keep it nice and wet before using it to massage her nipples, the thick fake veins on it making the teats harden and stiffen into little pebbles. Her Mom shuddered and shivered, "Mmmnn, baby, you're so sexy, look how wet you're making me."

Ellie looked down and saw the gleam off her Mom's juice as the Milf eased apart her slit to show her pink. She grinned, it looked ready and her Mom was more than willing. She lifted the dildo and gave it one last lick for luck, her tongue flicking slowly over the lumps and ridges. Then she moved forward, leaning down and stroking her Mom's clitoris with her left thumb, using the fingers to ease apart the lips and with her right hand pushing the toy into the waiting hole. Her Mom gave a groan, shivering in pleasure as she was entered, leaning back on her hands and looking upwards at the blue sky. "OOOhhh, that feels so good, fuck me with it."

The teen pushed the toy forward, twisting it with her wrist as she did, so that the raised veins brushed against her Mom's pussy walls. The Milf shuddered and gasped, her teeth gritting together as she clamped her eyes shut and let the pleasure enter her. Ellie pulled the toy back and then screwed it forward again, her eyes fixated on the way it vanished between the lips, the pussy walls clamping and slurping at the dildo as it entered. She gave it another twist, watching her Mom's pussy vibrate and ooze out cum. The teen grinned and moved a little faster and harder, pressing the toy in and out. Her Mom gasped and shuddered, her hands gripping at the rug, "Oooohhhh, fuck me, Ellie, use that dildo on my hot cunt, baby."

"Like this?" tittered the teen, thrusting the toy into the twat. Her Mom didn't answer; she just let out another squeak and cry. However, even without her Mom saying it Ellie knew it was what she had wanted and continued to drive the dildo in and out of her shuddering Mom.

With her spare hand she rubbed and played with her own uncovered tits, rubbing the hard nipple between her fingers. She let out tiny moans of her own, though they were dwarfed by her Mom's cries and squeaks, Ellie just hoped they were far enough from the trail that anyone who heard them would mistake the sounds for some rare bird warbling, though if she was truthful the sound was like no bird she had ever heard. Nor was it possible to mistake her Mom's cries of "Yesss, yesss, fuck me, ooohhh yessss, harder baby," for any bird [with the possible exception of the escaped parrot of a nymphomaniac]. The teen mentally shrugged, she had a choice between slowing and risking passers-by knowing that a Milf was getting hammered thirty yards from the trail and wasn't going to reduce the pummelling she was giving her Mom's pussy.

"Oooohh fuck," her Mom gave another gasp and let her arms give way, so she fell back onto the rug. She continued to gasp and shudder as Ellie rammed the toy. The teen licked her lips as she looked down at the delicious cunt and lowered her head. Her mouth opened and her tongue speared out to lick at the soaked hole, competing with the dildo to fuck it. Her Mom squealed louder and shuddered uncontrollably at this renewed and devastating assault. "Yessss, baby, more, more, make me cum so good, yessss!"

The teen lapped as quickly as she could, the toy grinding against her tongue as she shoved it in. Soon it was numb but the teen didn't mind, she could tell the effect it was having on her Mom who was rocking and gasping in ecstasy, juice filling her hole and then down her daughter's throat. Ellie pressed deeper, the tunnel opened for her tongue by the toy. Damn, her Mom tasted good. She shifted the fingers on her spare hand up, finding the lump of the clitoris under its hood and began to rub it as well. Her Mom's reaction was so intense that it was a wonder she didn't lift into the stratosphere, "Yessss, yessss, fuuuckk, yesssss," she screamed, "AAaaarrghh, yesss, you're making me cum." She shuddered and arched on the floor, her pussy flooding with cum. Ellie lapped quicker and harder, drinking down the fluid like she was a desert explorer who'd just found an oasis. Her Mom shrieked again, her entire body bending so that it seemed only her feet and head remained on the ground, "Yessss, aaaarrrghhh, yessss, I'm going to cum, yesssss! Aaaaaargghhh!"

Wiping her lips Ellie lifted herself from her Mom as the Milf slumped back down on the rug breathing heavily. Taking the toy from her Mom's twat Ellie slid it into her own mouth and sucked it like a juicy, tasty Popsicle as her Mom panted and groaned. As she recovered she sat up and Ellie passed her the dildo, wondering if her Mom was going to suggest using it again, except this time on her. To her surprise, and disappointment, her Mom dropped it in the rucksack instead and then peered in after it, "Let's see if there's anything else in there."

Ellie's disappointment vanished as she waited with anticipation to see what her Mom brought out. Her mouth briefly opened in surprise, before she converted into a smile as her Mom straightened up, holding the new toy. "Look what I found," Amber giggled wickedly, "This looks like a butt-plug."

"It does," agreed Ellie with a smile. She had been gently hinting to her Mom they should try anal, even more so following their Friday night orgy, when she'd butt-banged another woman for the first time (and loved it).

"I wonder if I can fit it in," her Mom purred and got onto her knees again, turning her back to Ellie. She lifted up her dress with one hand, so that the teen could admire her round Milf rump, before gripping one of the cheeks and easing it apart from its partner. The hand holding the plug snaked round and as Ellie watched, agog, her Mom pressed it at her sphincter and pushed it in, letting out a long, passionate groan as she did. "It's a long time since I've had something up here," she said.

"It fits you perfectly," grinned Ellie.

"I'll let you take it out when we get home," her Mom stood, a little gingerly considering she was still getting used to the insertion in her back hole. She smoothed her dress down, covering the plug, "I think you may have to drive, I'm a little antsy."

*

The drive home was much faster than the journey out and whilst no traffic laws were broken a few were stretched to their legal limit. However to Amber it seemed to take longer as she eagerly anticipated what would happen when she got home. As she had walked back to the car she had several times made sure she walked a little ahead of her daughter and raised her dress, giving the teen a glimpse of her butt-plugged rear, which might explain the teen's eagerness to get them back. Though her excitement couldn't match that of her Mom, sitting on the seat next to her as the toy shifted in her ass whenever they went over the slightest bump or round the shallowest corner, making her squeak in pleasure.

The car rolled into the drive, Ellie almost opening her door before it was stopped only to have to pause as she reached for the handbrake and removed the keys from the ignition. Amber took advantage to be first out of the car, "You better remember the rucksack, it's in the backseat," she reminded the teen and then slowly sashayed to the front door. Knowing her daughter was watching, and hoping the neighbours weren't, she briefly raised her dress and wiggled her ass, feeling the toy vibrate gently within her hole as she did. She dropped the dress back down and fished in her purse for the house keys. By the time she'd found them her daughter was behind her, wrapping her arms round her waist and urging her in.

The two of them stumbled in together, Ellie closing the door loudly as she back-heeled it and at the same time dropping the rucksack from her shoulder to the floor. She quickly moved her hands to grope her Mom's bosom through the dress as her lips found the older woman, Amber turning her head to meet her daughter's aggressive and lustful kisses. She rubbed back, pressing herself against Ellie and feeling the teen's tits squash against her. They kissed harder and more passionately, their tongues shooting together and rolling around like wild cats placed in a bag. Amber could feel her daughter pulling at the front of her dress, exposing more of the tits, before getting them popped out, her hands groping the naked bosoms, squeezing them tightly.

LL72
LL72
1,191 Followers
12