The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivering with anticipation, Amber moulded into her daughter's hold. She wasn't an anal virgin, having lost that when she was nineteen and at college. However, she was old-fashioned enough to believe that you didn't give up your ass straight away, and that the relationship was serious enough before you allowed entry into your most taboo hole. That she was dating her daughter hadn't changed that view, even if anal sex was now not the most forbidden thing about their relationship. It would be a lie to say she wasn't looking forward to it and she had decided it was going to be this weekend, even if she hadn't just seen her daughter butt-fucking another Mom the evening before. She was a little jealous of that, but not much, if you went to Mom-daughter orgies you had to leave the green-eyed monster at the door.

"Unzip me," she broke the kiss long enough to moan.

Ellie did so, her hands trembling, such was her excitement.

Wiggling Amber let the dress drop to the ground so she was wearing nothing but her pumps, socks and butt-plug. "Shall we go upstairs?" she purred.

"Yes," her daughter breathed heavily back, "I'm so looking forward to banging your hot ass."

Amber tittered enticingly and sashayed towards the stairs, her hips swinging jauntily. With each step she could feel the plug quivering in her ass, stretching her and readying her for her daughter's strap-on. She slowly ascended the stairs, conscious that Ellie's gaze was transfixed to her sexy butt and the head of the toy visible between her cheeks. It was a promise of more fun to come. Entering her bedroom she got onto the bed and lay face down, "My ass is waiting," she said to Ellie as the teen followed her in.

"Just a moment," Ellie said as she began to pull of her top and unhook her bra. Her jeans followed, swiftly joined by her panties, shoes and socks (and Amber quickly took advantage of her daughter stripping to remove her own pumps and socks before lying face down again and kicking her legs up sensually). Ellie was in the cupboard pulling out a strap on and slipping it on.

"You want me to suck that for you, make it nice and wet for my butt," Amber said invitingly.

"Yes, that sounds good," replied Ellie as she did up the belts and adjusted the toy so it was over her clit.

Amber got off the bed. She let out a small moan as she felt the toy shift slightly in her butt, grinding at her walls, as she got down on her knees in front of her daughter. She opened her mouth as Ellie swung the dildo teasingly in front of her, lightly bashing it against the Milf's face as she giggled and tried to chase it, "I want to suck that dick," she laughed and reached up to grasp in.

Ellie stopped gyrating her hips and instead moved forward, allowing her Mom to guide the plastic phallus into her open mouth. Ellie worked the cock forward, stroking it like it was real and easing the thick member between her lips, her jaws aching as she strained to take large dick. The dildo went deeper, pinning her tongue down and scraping across her teeth [making it lucky it was plastic], before pushing at the soft flesh of her cheek and sliding along. Still Ellie sucked it, self-preservation as well as sexual desire, making her want to make it as wet as possible for the next event. Her daughter continued to gently push forward, keeping her gaze on her Mom's face as the toy vanished between her lips.

"Grrrkk," gulped Amber as the cock pushed deeper. Her eyes watered as it pressed at her gullet and Ellie started to move back. Amber allowed her to retreat a couple of inches, just to take off the immediate pressure, before reaching up and grasping her daughter's sexy behind, dragging her forward again. The cock slid over the Milf's tongue and towards her throat. More tears prickled at her eye, but Amber ignored them, better a little discomfort now that her ass being burned raw by a too-dry dildo pounding it. She blinked the water away and pushed her head forward, taking more of the large cock so that it was pushing at her throat, forcing open the passage so she almost choked.

"Fuck," said Ellie in an awed voice. The dildo was deep in Amber's throat now, her eyes so wet that no matter how often the blinked her vision remained a watery blur. She eased back and pushed forward, gurgling and gasping as the cock pushed against her tonsils. Her daughter was breathing heavily, excited by Amber's expert and enthusiastic deep-throating of her dildo. That turned on the Mom, even more, and she closed her eyes in a vain attempt to block the watering, before ramming her head at the dick again, choking and gagging as it filled her throat. White liquid oozed from her mouth, washing down her chin and onto her naked bosoms. Ellie looked down again, "My God, Mom, you're really taking this."

If she hadn't been so totally pinned Amber would have nodded her agreement, but instead she leaned back, half-way down the cock and took a deep breath through her nose. Her lungs satisfied with the input of oxygen, she forced herself back down the cock, not stopping until it was jammed deep in her throat and her lips were pressed against the leather straps holding the toy in place. More saliva leaked from her lips as she desperately tried to hold position.

Then with a gasp she shot back, her spit shooting from her mouth like a fountain. Choking in air, she reached up and wiped her eyes, clearing them of the tears which had formed in them. She looked at the toy, hovering in front of her, it was literally dripping. She grinned and looked up at Ellie, the teen's expression a mixture of amazement and lust, "I think that's wet enough."

"Yes," nodded Ellie, reaching down to take her Mom's hand and help her up, "It's going to slide into your ass like a hot knife through butter."

Her Mom tittered as she got on all fours on the bed, "I wish. But have you seen the size of that thing and even with this," she pointed at her plug, "my hole hasn't been really stretched for a long time."

"Mmmnn, I'll get it in," said Ellie, a little arrogantly as she got on the bed behind her Mom.

"You better," agreed her Mom, "after watching you pound Marcia last night I'm looking forward to a good butt-fucking from you; it wouldn't be fair if she came more than your Mom."

"I won't stop until you've cum," agreed her daughter.

"Take the plug out and show me what you can do," grinned Amber.

The plug scraped against her bowel walls as Ellie turned it like it was screw before realising she could just pull. With a pop it came out and Amber felt a moment of chill as her bare walls were exposed to air after having become used to the warm plastic of the toy. It didn't last long as within seconds she felt the press of the strap-on tip pressing at her still open sphincter and almost immediately after the press of it down her tunnel as Ellie pushed forward. The first four inches of dick slipped in with limited resistance, if the strap-on was thicker than the plug, the walls had still been eased by the first toy and moved back again with a flexibility born of over an hour of stretching. Amber groaned and pushed back gently. Whilst it was a while since she'd had anal, near two years she had calculated earlier, she also was experienced to know that her daughter had only done the easy bit, the rest of her butt-hole was less prepared.

Ellie seemed to be feeling the same thing as she paused as she met the anus's sudden resistance, pulling back as if it was mistake and then pushing forward hard. Amber grunted as the toy sped forward the first few inches only to slow to a stop as her ass gripped round the toy. The teen paused again, gripping her Mom's waist as she pulled back and then, still holding it, pummelled forward. The toy pushed a little deeper and Amber gave another groan, part pain, part pleasure. "That's it, Ellie, keep going, get it all in me. I want that dick absolutely stretching my asshole."

"Will do," said Ellie, still sounding confident in her ability to drive her Mom to the nirvana of anal orgasms.

She grasped her Mom's waist harder, her fingers digging deeply enough into the skin that Amber could feel the nails biting into her. There was a pause as Ellie seemed to be repositioning herself, lining up like she was about to take a tricky shot at Pool. Then she thrust in. Amber groaned and squealed as the thick toy invaded her passageway again. Its tip opened the tunnel, speeding down until it started to hit resistance. But Ellie was determined, continuing to shove, using her hands like levers to pull herself in. Amber shuddered, closing her eyes tightly, as her ass expanded and stretched. It was sore and uncomfortable, but she knew that was only the start and as she got used to it magic would happen. Gripping the bed tightly herself, she pressed herself back, meeting her daughter's thrust and easing the cock in. "I can take it, give it me all."

Without replying Ellie was pulling back. But it was only a pause before she slammed in again, driving her body weight (not that there was much, she was slender) behind it. Amber rocked as the cock slammed down her ass, gasping as the friction burned at the stretching walls and then giving a purr like a cat having her tummy tickled, as the toy's ridges stroked at the flesh covering her sensitive nerve endings and made them fizz with excitement. Her daughter carried on shoving, trying to get the cock as deep as she could. Amber worked back, trying to move in tandem with her daughter, so that they were coming together and moving apart at the same time.

Again, Ellie pulled back and paused, wiping a bead of sweat from her brow, before grasping her Mom's waist again. "My God, Mom, your ass is so tight."

"Loosen it up, sweetie, stretch it with that huge strap-on cock of yours," Amber encouraged her, "I want it never to be tight again."

"Ooofff," Ellie stabbed forward, driving the dick deep and ramming away at the asshole. She was getting deeper and deeper, thrusting away at the hole, chipping away the resistance and gradually getting deeper, the dick vanishing between Amber's round cheeks. The Milf shuddered, her ass was gradually becoming less sore as it was opened wider, or perhaps it was still as painful, but the waves of pleasure were becoming more intense. In any event she was moving with the flow, bouncing back at her daughter and feeling the dildo expanding her tunnel as went further. Still, it was lucky the dick had been well lubricated before entry, otherwise her hole would have been burning like heated oil was being poured down it.

"Oooohhh, yessss," she let out a moan as she felt Ellie's thighs briefly touch her ass. The teen fucked again and for a few seconds they came tantalisingly close, so that Amber could sense them as if the atmosphere was changing microscopically as the teen punched through the air. She groaned and again and pushed herself back, this time her daughter's toned thighs smacked her butt convincingly, the toy slamming in as far as it was able.

"Fuck yes, it's in all the way," Ellie confirmed as she fell into a passionate pattern, thrusting hard and fast at her Mom's asshole.

"Yesssss, uuuhhh, yessss," Amber confirmed. She gripped the bedding as tight as she could and thudded back against her daughter's hard thrusting. The toy shot in and out, the walls loosening and the hole widening with each powerful pound of the toy. It meant Ellie could go faster and deeper and she made full use of her new freedoms, speeding up and driving the dildo down her Mom's dark hole. Amber gasped in pleasure, it had been so long since she had been butt-fucked she had almost forgotten how much she enjoyed it, even if it did mean that sitting afterwards could be uncomfortable. Having her daughter slam her was a reminder that she was an anal girl at heart, even if she had to forgo the pleasure to retain an outward air of respectability in the early stages of a relationship. However, now she was steady with Ellie she could let go and be herself, enjoy the first anal banging of many to come. "Yesssss, yessss," she squealed, "Fuck me hard!"

"Uurrhh, yes, I love banging your ass, it's much better than Marcia's," grunted Ellie and Amber felt a rush of pride at being number one

"It's yours Ellie, you can bang it whenever you like," she gasped back, "Just give it me hard, fuuccckkk yessss, I want it baby, I want it all the way in."

Her daughter's thighs smashed against her cheeks, so hard that it stung and left red marks against the skin. Amber didn't care, in fact she loved it, "Harder," she screamed, "Give it me harder." The teen behind her heeded her wishes and thrashed forward, putting all her strength into each blow so that soon the tunnel walls totally gave up and let Ellie have free reign. She used that space to go even faster so that Amber could hear her panting and grunting as she gave her all. Amber screamed again as an orgasm welled up and exploded within her, "Aarrrrrghh, yesssss, arrrrggghhh!"

Ellie carried on, pounding her shuddering Mom like she hadn't even noticed she had cum. Amber squealed again, loudly and passionately, and shook as the pleasure tore through her like a tropical storm. Her cunt was soaked, even though it was untouched, her juice dripping from it onto the bed. She lowered herself so her chin rested on the bed, one hand outstretched to grasp a pillow in front of her. The other moved to her cunt and began to rub her clit and strum her fingers over the soaking hole. It felt good, the pleasure from her pussy merging with the blissful feelings of arousal flowing from her ass to combine into a gorgeous continual thrum of pure ecstasy, like she was on another planet entirely. "Yessss, yesss, carry on, fill my ass with your cock."

"Uuhhh, uuuhhh," Ellie panted. She was sweating heavily, the perspiration dripping down her body and spreading from her palms, sliding onto Amber's naked body. The teen wiped her brow with a hand, which didn't help, before returning it to her Mom's waist, where it struggled to grip. Still she carried on, ramming the dick deep into her Mom.

"Change position," gasped Amber.

"Yes, what?" panted Ellie, pulling the dick out of her Mom's asshole.

"Lie down on your back," her Mom said.

Ellie did as she was told, without complaining for once.

Her Mom in turn got up and moved herself astride her daughter's body, looking down at her lovely tits, gleaming with perspiration and her beautiful face, her mouth slightly open as she waited in anticipation. Reaching behind herself Amber found the cock and grasped it in her hand as she lifted her butt up. When she lowered it, it came down on the toy, easily sliding into her gaping hole. Amber continued all the way down so the cock was fully buried in her ass. She grinned at her daughter, "Let me do the work," she purred and began to bounce.

The dong went up and down her back hole as she rode it vigorously. A smile crossed her daughter's face and she reached out to grasp her waist again, though this time it was to keep her Mom balanced rather than for leverage, as it was Amber who was doing the work. The Milf went harder, really slamming her ass on the toy and pushing it against her daughter's cunt. Unsurprisingly Ellie's smile got wider and a low moan escaped her lips. She began to jerk her hips, timing herself against her Mom in the same way her Mom had done earlier. The cock pounded home, stretching the Milf's chute even wider.

"Urrrrhh, yesss, oooohhh," Amber groaned, "This dick is so good, it's filling me up."

Her daughter nodded in reply and thrust up to meet her. Amber groaned again, her head falling back so her hair fell down her back. Her breasts jiggled and flew in front of her, swinging up and down as she rose and fell. Her daughter's teen bosom was bouncing as well, the two titties jumping around like a pair of jellies on a very shaky plate. They jiggled even more as Ellie arched her back and let out a groan, her cock spearing deep into her Mom, "Yessss, God that feels so nice against my clit, mmmnnn, yessss."

Her Mom rode even harder, slamming her ass up and down. She could feel the cock sliding in, racing across the walls of her tunnel. There was a slight throbbing but it was mild and almost overcome by the feelings of anal ecstasy that were rushing through her. She groaned and reached for her pussy, rubbing the wet hole hard and feeling another wave of pleasure hit her, "OOOhhh, yessss, urrrhhh, fuck, ooohh fuck."

Ellie was ramming upwards again, retaking control and setting the pace. She gripped her Mom's waist harder as her own worked to and fro, ramming the dildo up. Amber gasped again, her back curving as her spine seemed to lose its firmness and bend like it was a palm tree being lashed by a tempest. "Yessss, fuccckk, yesssss," she groaned and raced to meet her daughter's increased speed.

"I could fuck this ass forever," Ellie grinned. She was so beautiful lying there on the bed, her hair splayed at around her in a tangle of silken strands. Her Mom bounced down and watched as her daughter's expression shifted, her brow creasing and her nose twitching, her chin wobbling and her lips curling. The teen let out a moan and closed her eyes, looking even more sensual and attractive as her face continued to twist in orgasmic pleasure. "Fuuuckk, yesssss, uurrrhhh."

"Aaarrrghh yessss, yessss," Amber was singing out her climax in turn, the two of them still going at it hard. The bed banged heavily against the wall, like a sharp beat of a drum, whilst the sound of the dildo thwacking at her anal hole was, playing like a rhythm guitar in Amber's ear, all musical accompaniment to her own pleasure. "Aaarrrghh fuuucckk, aaaaargghh, yesssss!" The orgasm was exploding within her like a crescendo of a symphony, the entire orchestra playing as fast and loudly as they could to blow the conductor away and leave him a quivering mess.

"AArrrghhh, yesssss," her daughter squealed as pushed herself to go faster, grunting with exertion as she pounded her Mom. Sweat was dripping from her, rivulets running down her face and thighs and between her bouncing bosoms. They'd need a fan for this room if they were going to continue to fuck at this pace as it moved towards summer. Especially as Amber was aware her daughter wasn't the only one soaked with perspiration, she could feel her own sweat sliding down her body, stinging her eyes as it dripped down, salty in her mouth. It made it harder for Ellie to keep a hold off her, but Amber felt she was starting to slow anyway, her muscles aching from the effort of riding her daughter hard. Her daughter was doing the same, her thrusts weakening and getting shallower as she gradually slowed to a halt like a runaway train which was entering the flat after a downhill sprint. Amber stopped and let her daughter finish, her eyes closed as she gasped and sucked in oxygen. There were a final few thrusts and then stillness, as an exhausted Ellie lay back on the bed.

"Mmmmn," moaned Amber, pulling herself off the dick and collapsing beside her daughter, "I liked that."

"I liked it too," Ellie purred and rolled over to kiss her Mom.

*

12