The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,194 Followers

There was a pause before Jade answered, so long that Amber wondered if she'd misjudged the situation, before her older sister nodded and gave a smile, "Yes, we'd like that. But, umm, we've never had sex with other women before..."

"Don't worry about that," Amber said, "It's not a competition and everyone is really friendly, you'll both be fine when you're there."

Her elder sister shook her head and smiled, "That's not what I meant," she said, "I was thinking it might be nice to practice."

"Oh," Amber smiled back, immediately getting her sister's meaning, "Are you suggesting a bit of a family orgy?"

"Yes, why not?" Jade said.

"I can't think of any good reason not to," Amber smiled, "I'm sure Ellie would be up for it and I'm not going to deny I always wondered what how sweet Hanna's snatch is."

"Very sweet," her Mom replied. "And I always had a little crush on my little sister, I can remember seeing you in your Prom Dress and wished it was me taking it out of you, not that guy you were seeing."

Amber giggled and stood up, opening her robe and dropping it to the floor, "Shall we call the girls for dinner and then let them know it's their Mom and Aunt for dessert?"

"Is the pizza ready?" Jade said looking at the timer and nodding, before shrugging her own gown off her shoulders and calling up the stairs.

The two daughters came down a few moments later, their eyes widening as they saw both their Moms serving the pizza naked. Neither of them needed to be told what was coming and their own robes were swiftly on the floor. Amber sliced the pizza up and served it on to the plates, as her sister placed the salad bowl in the middle of the table and added some tongs. Their two daughters took a seat, eyeing the Moms appreciatively, especially when Amber opened a bottle of wine and poured out four glasses. She took her seat and raised her glass, "To Moms and their beautiful daughters."

Giggling the others returned the toast, before settling in for pizza. Amber had never had such a sexy meal, every where she looked there was naked female flesh on display, the three pairs of bosoms of her family bouncing and jiggling each time their owner lifted a glass or reached across the table for more pepper. She'd had a crush on her sister when they were teens and several times had masturbated in her room alone as she remembered Jade in her cheerleader uniform or her tiny nightdress or as she imagined her fucking her boyfriend or even a hot girl. But once she'd started have sex herself the fantasies had faded away; however seeing her sister licking her lips whilst and dab at her bare titties as a slip of sauce ran down them was reigniting her old dreams. Nor was it any less of a turn off to realise that the reason why her sister had dripped the topping was because she was too enamoured of Ellie's perky pair to concentrate properly on eating; Amber found herself getting wet as she thought about her sister kneeling between her daughter's legs and eating a more luscious meal. The thought made her look again at Hanna, she looked like a younger version of her mother, as sexily bangable at twenty as Jade had been. Amber was going to taste her later and more, she hoped, sure that Hanna would be as sexually adventurous and active as her cousin.

Pizza finished Amber went round and topped up the glasses with the remainder of the wine, the four of them drinking, talking and ogling as they let their food go down.

It was Ellie who made the first move, draining the last of her wine and standing up, mentally forcing the others to finish their own drinks with a gulp. The teen reached down for her aunt and took her hand, taking her away from the table and towards the kitchen door, "Let's go upstairs to the main bedroom." Though she was leading Jade, she was talking to them all.

Hanna immediately took Amber's hand and led her after her Mom and cousin. Amber smiled happily, looking forward to her first orgy with her sister and niece, she hoped they enjoyed it as much as she knew she and Ellie would. She glanced at her daughter's ass as the teen walked up the stairs, hand in hand with Amber, it was so sexy and yummy; a glance at her sister's rounder one was equally as delightful, especially as she imagined her daughter's strap-on pounding into it as she watched.

Amber was only a second behind her daughter in entering the main bedroom they shared, but already Ellie was face to face with Jade, the two of them leaning into a kiss. For a moment Amber watched as her daughter's mouth engulfed her sister's like she was attempted to swallow her, only for the older woman to fight back and thrust her tongue between the teen's lips, forcing it forward as she trying to tickle her tonsils. But even as Amber was admiring the show, her niece was grasping her waist and swinging her around to face her.

"I've wanted to kiss you for so long," Hanna murmured.

"That makes two of us," Amber smiled and opened her lips to press against her niece. The young woman moved her own lips, passionately mouthing at her aunt as her hands gripped her waist and moved down and behind. Amber kissed harder as she felt her butt being grasped and squeezed. The twenty year old pressed her body forward, her pert naked titties brushing and jiggling against Amber's, the nipples stiff and hard. She reached down and cupped Hanna's pussy mound in her hand, using her thumb to rub at the slit and upwards to the bud beneath the hood. Against her Hanna shivered and trembled, her mouth continuing to latch onto her aunt's and her tongue probing forward to tease and tantalise her aunt. Amber's own tongue met it, slithering over the wet and soft muscle. Her fingers squeezed harder at Hanna's flesh, encouraging her to kiss harder, their mouths joined so closely together that they were almost sticking, only breaking for short gasps of breath, before they drove in again.

There was a 'krump' from the bed as a still kissing Ellie and Jade fell onto it, their hands roving over each other as they explored. Ellie pushed herself further onto the bed and Jade pushed herself down, their mouths breaking, but Jade's lips still continuing to pucker up against her niece's naked flesh as she went down. Ellie gave a groan and opened her legs, "Eat my pussy for dessert," she moaned. The words turned on her Mom who stroked Hanna's cunt all the more as her daughter let out another moan as her aunt slipped onto her knees between her open legs.

Amber's own pussy was damp with excitement as she twisted her niece around and guided her onto the bed to fall next to her cousin. Automatically Hanna was spreading her legs and reaching down to her slit to spread it open without asking, "You want some?" she giggled.

"Yes and more than some," Amber was already getting on her knees beside her older sister, who looked like she was enjoying the taste of Ellie's teenage fuckhole.

The Milf's hands slid over her niece's inner thighs, skimming across the flawless skin and gently opening the legs wider, so that her sexy slot was spread for the older woman's delight. Without a pause Amber nodded her head down and began to lick at the hole, her tongue flicking up and down the slit, gradually pushing into the tunnel and sweeping around the already moist walls. Teen juice was starting to fizz out of the microscopic holes of the wall, coating then only to be washed away as Amber's flicked further in. The flavour of her niece permeated her tongue, more savoury than sweet, but extremely tasty all the same.

"MMnnnn, yes, Aunt Amber, lick me there, that feels soooo good," the twenty year old moaned.

Beside her Amber could hear the moans of her own daughter was well, "Yes, Aunt Jade, oh yes, lap my soaking pussy, stick your tongue down it and lick it all out."

Listening to the two cousins enjoying the pussy-lapping together was such a turn on that Amber automatically reached down to her own cunt and began to finger it eagerly, in her peripheral vision she could see from the shudders of her sister that she was doing the same. Above them the two young women bucked and whinnied as the two Moms' tongues drove expertly at each others' daughter. Mentally smiling Amber raced forward, pressing her face into the flesh around the hole so that she could force her tongue as deep into the soaked tunnel as she could. Her niece appreciated it and gave another squeal, her hands clamping on the back of her Aunt's head dragging her even further into her, as if she was meaning to suffocate the older woman in her cunt; though Amber would have accepted it wasn't a bad way to go.

"Lick my cunt, oooohhh yesss, Aunt Jade, that's right, you're such a great twat tonguer," grunted Ellie. The sounds of her sister's slurps and her daughter's pants and moans filled the ears of Amber, only drowned out by the gasps and cries of her niece and her own lickings. There was another squeal from Ellie as Jade hit the spot, "Aaargghh, that's it, aaarrgghh!"

The Milf drove her finger into her cunt repeatedly as she sped up her own munching of her Hanna's succulent sexhole, determined to make her niece react in the same way as her cousin was. She didn't have long to wait before Hanna's moans started to get higher and higher pitched as if she was in an operatic competition and turn from pants to gasps and then loud squeaks and squeals, "Aarrrghh, yesss, Auntie Amber, fuuuckkk, yessss, that's feeling so good."

Amber wasn't about to let up, her tongue speeding back and forth so fast it hurt. Her niece appreciated it, though, the twenty year old shrieking and gasping, her body shivering in pleasure as her skin flushed a cherry, cheery red. "Make me cum," she cried out, "I want to cum."

"Aarrrghhh, yesss, fuccckk," Ellie was even louder, her screams reverberating around the room as she came.

Amber told herself it wasn't a race, but she did feel a twinge of jealousy of her sister's skills that she had made her teenage daughter cum first (and so nosily). However she didn't let it put her off giving her niece the best pussy-licking she could. It didn't take long to pay off as Hanna's shrieks became louder and faster, the teen's diaphragm working hard as she sucked in quick breaths between her cries. "Fuuuccckk, yeessss, yessss," she screamed her hands clenching the back of Amber's head and pressing her face against her soaked cunt, "Arrrghhhh, fuuuuckkk, aaaaaarggghh, I'm going to cum, aaaarrghhh yessss, that's it, I'm cumming, aaaarghhhhh!"

Hanna's twenty year old body seemed to be thrashing so much it was like she was having a fit, her cunt pumping out so much juice that Amber was almost drowning in it as her tongue licked it up. Hanna's skin was burning red, her muscles taut and strained, her leg stretching. "Aaaarrrghhh, yessss," she screamed, if she had been second to orgasm, there was little doubt that in the battle for intensity Hanna had won.

Amber withdrew her mouth and licked her lips, "How was that?" she asked.

"Fuck, that was something," Hanna panted, her voice still breaking.

Beside her Ellie was leaning forward, kissing Jade passionately. She broke as she realised her Mom and cousin had finished and stood up, walking over towards one of the set of drawers, "Shall we get this party started?"

"I thought it already had," smiled Jade.

"We can go up a gear," Ellie smiled and pulled out a large cardboard box. Amber smiled as she knew what was in and from the grins of her sister and Hanna they also guessed. They weren't wrong as Ellie tipped the contents over the bed, small dildos, large dildos, double-dildos, strap-on dildos, dildos which were as black as night and dildos which were a garish pink, dildos that were as polished and smooth as marble and dildos that were ridged and crevassed like a alien planetscape. And more; butt plugs and anal lube, a ball gag they'd not yet tried and high powered vibrator they had, sensual sexual eggs that you could leave in your pussy and a thick tail which was worn in your ass. "Our sex box," Ellie said unnecessarily.

"Quiet a collection," giggled Jade as her daughter licked her lips hungrily.

"Our little box of pleasure," replied Amber.

"More like a large box," her sister said back as she examined the mass of toys and sex-aids spread over the bed. She reached down and picked up a butt-plug, smiling at her daughter, "We have the exact same model."

"We buy the same type of lube as well," grinned Hanna. She reached down and picked out the double-ender, it was solid in the centre and flexible at each end and the young woman waggled it so both cocks jumped up and down. "Now this looks fun."

"Oh it is," Amber grinned.

"I used them at college," Jade added to her grinning daughter, "I can vouch for it."

Her daughter gently tossed it to her, "Why don't you and Auntie Amber give us a demonstration," she grinned.

"You want me and my sister to have sex with each other whilst you and Ellie watch?" asked Jade in a fake shocked tone

"Yes," replied Hanna and Ellie at the same time.

"Oh go on then" laughed Jade. She turned to her sister, "Assuming you're up for it."

"I'm being banged by my teen daughter, I don't think tribbing with my sister is more taboo than that," replied Amber as she grinned with excitement. She quickly cleared a space on the bed, sweeping some of the toys to the side and depositing others on the bedroom chair, on top of some ironed tops she hadn't yet put away.

As she was doing it Jade was getting on the bed, at first shuffling forward on her knees before, spinning round onto her back. She took one end of the cock and slid it into her mouth, not that it would need much lubrication as both sisters' twats were already soaking with lust. Amber joined her, moving across to her sister and spreading her legs, one over and one under. She pushed herself forward until she could feel Jade's moist pussy rubbing at her own. Her sister removed the toy from her mouth and almost coyly said, "Shall I put it in?"

"Yes, let's fuck," nodded Amber, giving a grin at the two daughters' standing and watching in mounting excitement.

Her sister leaned forward, angling the toy towards Amber's waiting cunt, the Milf reaching down herself to clasp either side of her slit and to pull the lips as far apart as she could manage. She groaned in pleasure as the dildo threaded into her hole, the malleable, but solid, fake cock slipping down the moist tunnel as easily as a third glass of wine on a night out. Her sister kept pushing it in until it was fully encased, deep down her hole, further than any real cock she'd ever taken had got. It felt good, she only hoped Jade would feel the same when she took the other end. Her sister was moving so the other end so it was pointing upwards and then shifted her body so she was above it, lowering herself down. The pressure of her made the cock twist and turn in Amber's cunt and she squirmed in pleasure, letting out low moans of excited anticipation as it rubbed her special spots.

"It's so big," Jade groaned as she went down, taking the toy into her and continuing until she was again touching her sister, cunt to cunt, the double-ender hidden from view inside them.

"Mmmnn, not point getting something small," Amber said, she lifted herself half upright, leaning back on her hands. The toy shifted and moved within her, making her pussy leak, the juice trickling down the plastic toy towards her sister's pussy. She grinned at Jade, "You ready to fuck?" she asked and at her sister's nod, she began to thrust herself forward and back, "Let's go," she grunted.

Her sister was doing the same, the two of them sliding their cunts back and forth over the two-pronged dick, the dildo slipping in and out as easy as it was greased.

"That's so hot," grinned Ellie. She at least had the advantage of having watched her Mom having sex with other women before. All her cousin was able to do was nod, her mouth open, and her eyes glued to the tableau in front of her. Ellie took her by the hand and led her to the seat. She picked up a couple of dildos before sweeping the ironing to the floor (which was irritating as it meant Amber would need to do them again later, even if they didn't end up covered with pussy juice). Still watching the teen sat down open legged and with one hand started to slide the toy into herself, whilst with the other she patted a leg and said to her cousin, "Sit here."

Not taking an eye of her fucking Mom and aunt, Hanna sat on her cousin's knee. Ellie passed her the second dildo and Hanna began to use it, sliding it in and out of her dripping pussy. The two of them gently masturbated together, arms wrapped around each other's shoulders and back as, on the bed, their Moms came together grunting and groaning.

At first Amber and her sister had started slow, getting used to the toy sliding in and out of each of them and the touch of their naked flesh against each other, each finding her own groove to ensure the toy stabbed in for maximum pleasure. But as they began to get more comfortable they sped up, driving themselves harder at the cock, so it speared them forcefully and slammed into their sister's fuckhole at the same time. Faster they went, thrusting forward and flying back, getting into a joint rhythm so they were moving at the same time, their pussies crashing together as the toy vanished between them.

"Ooohh, oooohhh, this is so good," moaned Jade as her sister drove into her.

"Yes, God, yes," Amber agreed. She looked across to her sister, seeing her breasts bounce and jiggle as she rocked, her hands gripping the bed to give her traction and her mouth set in a grin of delight as she felt the toy pound into her. She drove forward again, meeting Amber as she rammed in at the same time, the two of them gasping and groaning as the toy vanished into their soaked fuckholes. It quickly reappeared as they bounced back, covered in their juices and dripping onto the bed covers. They didn't pause before they slammed in again, squealing in pleasure as their cunts ground together as they took the double-ender all the way.

Briefly Amber closed her eyes, thinking of the wasted years when she could have been fucking her sister. Still it was too late now to worry about that, best to just enjoy the present and hopefully the future. She opened her eyes again, seeing Jade looking at her, a sensual smile on her face, their eyes connecting for a moment, before Jade's head fell back and she gave another gasp of pleasure. "Ooohhh, fuck, ooohhh, let's go harder, sis."

Amber didn't reply, but quickly increased her effort and speed, hammering herself and the cock towards Jade who was already matching her, the two of them continually colliding in a cacophony of cries and squeals. On the seat a few feet away their daughters were dildoing themselves excitedly, slipping the toys into their sopping cunts as their Moms fucked hard, "This is so sexy," groaned Ellie.

Her cousin agreed, "I never knew it'd be so hot watching my Mom banging."

"It is," confirmed Ellie again, she reached up and drew her cousin's mouth down for a kiss, their mouths melding together as they continued to slip the dildos in.

If the Moms banging together was a hot sight for the girls, the sight of the two of them making out was hot for Amber and her sister as well. The older women broke their gaze from each other to look at their daughters. The two young women still had a hand on a dildo gently working it in and out of their slits, but their other hand was moving over their cousin's body, stroking at boob and shoulder and stomach and thigh. Their mouths continued to move together, as they only had eyes for each other, their tongues darting in and out as they battled for pleasure. Watching it made the excitement building up in Amber flare brighter and she was hit by an even more intense wave of orgasmic bliss, gasping out and squealing as she was overwhelmed by it.

LL72
LL72
1,194 Followers