The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaarrrghhh, yessss, aaaarrghh," the Milf shrieked out, as she continued driving forward, her cunt dripping cum, "Aaarrrghh, aaaarggghhh."

Her sister was also in the same place, "Yessss, fuuuckkk, ooohhh myyy fuuucckkk, yesssss!" She screamed loudly as well, her body shuddering even as she slammed down against the toy some more, "Yessss! Aaaaarrrggghhh."

Panting, the two Moms slowed to a stop, though neither took any action to remove the toy from their supping cunts. Looking at her kissing daughter and niece, Amber asked, "Do you want a go with the toy?"

"It's great fun," her sister added, stroking the top of her wet pussy as she spoke and trailing her finger along the small slip of plastic that was still visible and wasn't encased in Amber and her holes.

For a moment, there was no response as if the two cousins were too engrossed in making out and playing with their own dildos, but then Ellie broke her kiss and turned back to the two Milfs. She gave a grin, "I was just thinking how hot it'd be to have a pussy licking circle, the four of us."

Hanna nodded, "I'd love to try that, it's something we've never done."

"We have," Amber said, "Let's go for that."

Ellie and Hanna quickly joined their Moms, though even as they were doing so Amber was turning onto her side and Jade was getting between her sister's legs and prying apart her cunt lips. Amber giggled and licked her lips, patting the bed, "Here Hanna, I haven't had enough of that sweet pussy."

Her niece did as she was asked placing her pussy in front of her aunt's hungry mouth, as Ellie completed the quadrant by getting between her aunt and cousin.

"So how does this work?" asked Hanna, "Ooohh," she gave a quick gasp as her aunt's tongue slipped over her twat, sliding up to press at her clitoral hood and then down again, drawing through the labia lips.

"Put your head between my legs and start licking," Ellie grinned, "You've sixty-nined before? Well it's just like that, lick and be licked, except that it's not same person. It's as easy as falling off a log."

Amber gave Hanna a few more licks to encourage her, before sliding her hand down the twenty year old's thigh to grip her ass and squeeze it. "Go for it," she murmured, raising her head momentarily before lowering it again with a kiss. Her sister was already lapping gently at her, exploring round the pussy with a series of gentle probes, her finger stroking the slit at the same time, as if she was just waiting to go in. For a moment Hanna seemed hesitant, as if worried she'd get it wrong, then seeing her cousin was already on her Mom, she went down and started to lick.

The four family members began to lap enthusiastically, even Hanna when she realised all she had do was go with the flow and let her instincts take over. Quickly fingers joined tongues, jamming and spreading pussy slits to allow easier and deeper access, driving down into the holes, probing and exploring. For Amber a lesbian circle wasn't a new experience, it was something she had first done in college and since she and Ellie had become lover's it was something they often did with their friends. It meant Ellie was also experienced and Amber was unsurprised that she was feeling her sister shudder in pleasure as her daughter's expert tongue raced up and down her cunt. Not that her own enjoyment seemed to be stopping Jade's own lapping, her tongue hammered hard at her younger sister's pussy with such skill that Amber wondered if her sister had also experimented in college with her cheerleader friends; she made a mental note to ask, before returning her thoughts to the yumminess of Hanna's pussy and making sure she gave it the licking it deserved. The twenty year old was shivering and shaking, keeping her leg lifted in the air to allow her aunt in. Amber flicked her gaze across to where her niece was diving into her daughter; Ellie's cunt was getting a battering as Hanna drove two fingers into it, her tongue joining in it depth charging her cousin's soaking hole.

Grinning with happiness and familial pride Amber redoubled her efforts on her niece's tasty twat. Her fingers spread the hole open and her tongue drove deep and hard. She could feel the wetness of the hole on her tongue, taste the savoury flavour and feel the shudders of orgasmic excitement as Hanna trembled with every lick. Her own pussy was burning with excitement as well, Jade tongue driving hard as her sister also rubbed a thumb at Amber's clit, making her quiver in ecstasy. Her moans and groans were muffled as she transferred the pleasure into her niece, a conduit between Jade and her daughter, like a piece of copper wiring. However the same was true of Hanna and Ellie, the licking she was getting from Amber reverberating through the twenty year old to hit Ellie and make her shiver, who in turn was tonguing Jade so energetically that the pleasure raced through her to Amber; the circle of pussy pleasure, with each of them playing their part.

Waves of orgasmic joy washed through Amber, making her shudder even more. So powerful did they become that several times she had to stop her juicy meal to gasp out loud and pant with pleasure, struggling to get her breathing back on keel as the pleasure subsided to a continual, but lower, stream. She wasn't the only one, her sister too was pausing in her licking to let out squeaks and squeals and sometimes even louder shrieks and screams. And whilst she couldn't feel the touch of either Ellie or Hanna she could hear their yelps and knew when they were muffled by cunt yumming or not.

It was Ellie who broke the circle first, though Amber knew from the grin on her teenage daughter's face that she wasn't tired on their kinky fun. "Mom, you and Auntie Jade should give each other's pussies a go," the teen suggested as she got up off the bed, "You've not eaten each other yet."

"I'm game," giggled Jade rolling onto her back. Amber nodded eagerly and got on top of her, placing her own soaking twat over her sister's face as she leaned forward to eat her pussy, her hands reaching down to spread the hole apart.

The two sisters licked eagerly at each other's holes, their tongues driving and lapping away at the juice coating the tunnel walls. Amber rubbed her sister's clit as she did, slipping a finger in at the same time, whilst Jade grasped her ass and used it to either drag herself up or pull Amber down, she wasn't sure which, but in either case it meant her older sister's tongue was able to slam deep into her cunt and lick it raw. Behind her she could hear Ellie and Hanna whispering and conspiring, but she ignored them and concentrated on eating her sister's cunt. It was good, perhaps a little less flavoursome than her niece's (and certainly not as lovely as Ellie's, though she was biased), but lovely and tasty all the same; and her sister certainly seemed to enjoy it, shuddering and shivering and lapping back at Amber's pussy all at the same time.

The bed creaked as the two daughters got on it and Amber raised her head from her sister to look up. In front of her knelt her daughter, a strap-on tied round her hips and over her pussy and a butt-plug in her hand. "We're going to fuck you now," she giggled and Amber nodded appreciatively, "Pussy first and then ass, but before we do the anal we thought it best to prep you."

"Good idea," giggled Amber, licking her lips to her daughter whilst wiggling her ass to Hanna who had got on the bed behind her. "I'm guessing you're fucking your Aunt and Hanna's going to do me."

"If you're both okay with that?" Hanna replied.

"Yes," both Moms replied instantly, with Amber adding, "Ellie and I have swapped plenty of times before."

"I knew you'd both be up for it," said Ellie in a tone which suggested at least a little of the whispering earlier had been her having to convince her cousin that the two sisters would be up for some daughter swapping. "Anyway let's get these plugs in."

She bent forward and raised her Aunt butt onto her knees, the older woman opening her legs wider as the teen pushed her further back, so that her pussy was just inches from the Milf's hungry mouth. Behind her she could feel Hanna grasping her own buttocks, pulling one away from the other to expose her hole. Even as she watched her daughter push the toy into her sister's sphincter she could feel her own asshole being opened by the second plug. She groaned in excitement, wiggling her butt to help Hanna screw it in and watching as her daughter twisted the toy and pressed it to get it in all the way up to the pad, leaving only the finger ring sticking out between Jade's cheeks.

That done Ellie lowered her Aunt down and took the strap-on in her hand.

"Ooohhh," Amber groaned as Hanna slid the dildo into her own cunt from behind. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting the sexual pleasure wash over her, feeling the thick rod brushing against her walls as it slid in. She could sense, rather than see, Ellie sliding the toy into her sister's cunt only inches from her face and feel the teen rocking as she began to thrust in and out driving forward. Amber opened her eyes and looked down, watching the pussy lips clamp round the smooth plastic as the toy vanished into the hole, only to reappear shiny and slick with juice, before quickly disappearing again.

Hanna was moving quicker and harder, thrusting the toy deeper as she swiftly got used to fucking her Aunt. She was gripping Amber's waist as she did so, her nails digging into the flesh as if she was hanging on. Inside the her butt Amber could feel the plug, subtly shifting as she rocked and shudder, continually rubbing at her anal tunnel walls and the hidden nerves behind them. Hanna thrust again, making Amber buck and shudder, her pussy dripping cum onto her sister who was getting just a good a view of her daughter fucking her aunt as Amber was getting of her own daughter fucking her aunt. Her sister's cunt was soaked as well, cum dribbling from the crack with every drive, the lips and flesh around them soaked and gleaming.

It looked so enticing Amber couldn't help but lower her face to start licking, her tongue pressing over the clitoris and at the folds at the top of her sister's pussy. The dildo skimmed through her hair and across her tongue as her daughter continued to relentlessly pound her aunt's fuckhole. Amber could feel her sister bucking and rocking with the fucking she was getting her moans and groans loud and impassioned.

"I can't believe we're fucking each other's Mom," said Hanna behind them.

"Enjoying it?" asked Ellie.

"Oh, yes, more than anything, you're Mom is so fuckable."

"Yours is as well, my Mom's even eating her pussy at the same time she's so hot."

The two girls continued thrusting away as they talked, the two Milfs continually shaking as their cunts were filled, the plugs in their asses vibrating away, gradually stretching them for what was to come. Amber felt herself cumming and she closed her eyes to contain it, panting into her sister's cunt as the pleasure ripped through her like a knife tearing down a shower curtain. "Aaarrgghh," she screamed, her cries only partly silenced by the pussy she was eating, "Yessss, aaaarggghhh." Her head felt like it was exploding, her heart pounding, her pussy and ass flaming. She screamed some more, shaking and shuddering as if she was a plastic windmill caught in a powerful gust, "Aaarrrghhh yesssss."

There was no stopping from Hanna, the twenty year old continuing to plunge in and out, her dildo going in as far as it was able. In front of her Ellie was still thrusting deep, slamming the cock into her aunt, making Jade gasp and shudder, her hands still grasping her sister's butt and her mouth open to receive the drips of juice that were regularly raining from Amber's well fucked twat. Amber lowered her mouth again and began to lick, her tongue competing with her daughter's strap-on cock to pleasure Jade, and even if first place probably went to thick strap-on the real winner was Jade, who followed her sister in screaming and shrieking, as the orgasm hit her, shaking and shuddering so much that, to Amber, it was like sitting on an earthquake.

For a moment, Ellie paused, wiping the sweat from her brow and brushing her hair back where a strand has fallen across her eye. Taking the lead from her cousin Hanna halted as well, pulling the dripping dildo from her aunt's pussy. Amber used the opportunity to run her tongue all the way into her sister's juicy cunt, lapping up the juice like a cat with cream.

"I think it's time to swap holes, don't you?" grinned Ellie.

Amber nodded eagerly as her sister squeaked out "Yes."

There was a pop from behind and Amber's ass felt suddenly open as Hanna pulled out the toy. It wasn't empty for long as her niece grasped her strap-on in one hand and guided the thick pole to the open hole. Her daughter was lifting up Jade onto her knees again and withdrawing the plug, she dangled it by its ring for a second before dropping it on the bed. Even as her niece's large dildo was pushing at her own anal chute, Amber was watching as her daughter's equally big one penetrated her sister's back door. She could feel Jade shuddering beneath her, stretching and straining as she pushed herself down across the bed to accommodate the huge rod. Her body rubbed against Amber's, her hands still clasping her sister's buttocks and, by accident or design, pulling them apart to assist Hanna's entry. Amber felt her own body tightening as the dick pushed in, the Milf moaning in excited anticipation as it went deeper. Her back arched and bent and she eased back, feeling her niece pressing the strap-on into her, making the hole gape wider, her walls expanding as it pushed at them.

"MMmnnn, fill my ass," she moaned, "I want that big strap-on to totally fill me."

In front of her Ellie was starting to work up a rhythm, driving the dildo deeper and deeper into her aunt's butt. The juice was dribbling out of the cunt, inches away from Amber's face and she lowered her face down to lick and lap at it, transferring the pounding she was getting from Hanna to her Mom. Jade seemed to enjoy the tongue being added to the cock, moaning and gasping as she shivered, her fingers squeezing up at Amber's ass and gripping her tightly. Amber continued to lick, her tongue digging deep into her sister, it might have been her imagination but the juice seemed fresher and tastier, as if the anal banging was giving the cum an additional flavour.

"I can't believe we're banging our aunts, each other's Mom's," Hanna said. She was almost all the way in now, just a few more thrusts and she be thigh to ass with the Milf, the dick unable to go any deeper. Amber clawed the bedding and slammed herself back, willing that perfect moment when she was fully filled to come.

"Yeah, your Mom has such a great butt, I bet you enjoy fucking it," Ellie said back.

"I do, but I'm not going to lie, seeing you bang it is a major turn on; is that weird?"

"No weirder than fucking your Mom in the first place," Ellie grinned, "and if that's weird, I'm more than happy to be a weirdo pervert."

"And me," giggled Hanna, "OOOhhh, that felt good, that really rubbed against my clit."

She started pounder harder and faster, making sure that the dildo drove hard at her bud, whilst it speared Amber's behind; the Milf reckoned she might have the best of the deal as the waves of pleasure came thick and fast, like a stormy sea raging against a concrete quay. Her body jerked and shuddered and it was hard to keep licking her sister with any degree of accuracy. She lifted her head and moaned, "Fuck yes, harder, give it me."

Hanna grasped her waist and slammed in, driving the cock so hard it was a wonder it didn't appear out her throat at the other end. Amber gasped again, shuddering in pleasure -- if her niece regularly fucked her Mom this good, Jade must be a happy woman, she thought. "Yesss, yesss, ooohhh fuck, yesssss!" she gasped and shrieked.

Suddenly her daughter was pulling the cock from her Jade's butt and guiding it in front of Amber. The Milf didn't need any invitation or instruction, immediately opening wide and going down on it. Behind her Hanna slammed, driving Amber further down her daughter's dick. There was a bitterness to the toy, a counterpoint to the savoury flavours of her earlier pussy licking. But it was a taste that Amber had eaten before, she was no stranger to ass to mouth, as long as it wasn't smeared it did no harm and there was something delightfully depraved and taboo about sucking a cock that had been in her sister's most intimate hole just moments before. She sucked the cock enthusiastically, re-lubricating it for her sister's ass.

"Fuck me, please fuck me" Jade called out, desperate for the dick to be returned to her ass. Ellie pulled it out of her Mom's mouth and returned it to its original hole, fucking hard at her aunt. "Ooohhh, yessss, ooohhh," Jade groaned, "That's so good, oooohhh."

Suddenly she was silenced seconds after there was a popping sound and the dick was pulled out of her own ass, leaving it cold and bereft. There were gulping and sucking noises from below as Jade swallowed the dick, having as little fear of ass to mouth as her younger sister. Amber wiggled her ass at Hanna inviting her to return as soon as she could, but in the meantime she dipped again and licked lustfully at the pussy below her, her daughter's strap-on pounding into the other hole inches away. It seemed ages but was probably only a minute before she felt the welcome thrust of the toy re-entering her from behind and she lifted her head to gasp her gratitude, "Ram me, gape my asshole wide, ruin it Hanna, give me that big, thick cock so hard."

Hanna did so.

For the next while the two daughters continued to fuck their aunts' asses, alternating with their Moms' mouths. The two Milfs rocked and shuddered, squealing and squeaking in ecstasy whenever their mouths were empty and their butts were full. Sweat ran down the bodies of all four in rivulets, their hair matted and wet, strands falling across faces and foreheads only to be brushed away. It wasn't only perspiration which was staining them and soaking the covers, as the two Milfs came again and again, their cunts soaking, as they orgasmed loudly and often.

Eventually the two young women began to tire, unsurprisingly given how energetically they'd been fucking their Moms and their pants began to get louder. There was a final pop as they pulled out the dicks one last time and presented them to their Mom's to clean, which Amber and Jade did eagerly, gulping down the strap-ons of their daughters as far as they could manage. Ellie pulled hers out after a few moments and collapsed back against the headboard exhausted and sated, her cousin joined her a few moments later.

"That was some orgy," said Ellie.

"We've got to do it again," agreed Hanna.

Amber smiled up at them, still in position over her sister's slit. It still looked good enough to eat. "Well there's no hurry for you and your Mom to find a new house, you can both stay here as long as you like."

She had a feeling she and Ellie might have visitors for a while yet...