The Mom Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's cock pulsated between her lips as he kept on shooting long spouts of ball juice down her throat. She gulped greedily, refusing to let him slide out of her mouth until she'd lapped the last droplets from the flared rim of his cock knob.

The sheer volume of Tom's tasty jism assuaged Amber's disappointment at being deprived of a long, leisurely afternoon cock-sucking session. She already liked him a lot better than Milt Stewart, who had accepted her attentions with an irritating air of entitlement. Tom, by contrast, was an enthusiast. To her way of thinking, that was a key ingredient of teachability.

She stood up, smoothed her skirt, and asked brightly, "Is there anything else I can help with, this afternoon?"

After Tom regained himself and straightened up his own clothing, he had Amber walk him through Stewart's cryptic client notes and custom booking code system, as well as some more mundane administrative details.

"So Oakmore hosts sex conventions," Tom summarized, still absorbing it all. "Groups with deep pockets and the need for absolute privacy buy out the entire facility for a few days or a week. Elite professional organizations, business and political groups, swingers clubs —"

"As a rule, we don't book swingers events," Amber interrupted haughtily. "Those freaks love to Instagram their bullshit. Discretion, Boss. Always discretion."

"Right..." Tom idly clicked through a few more camera feeds. One showed the fitness center sauna, where two middle-aged babes with lush figures were lying on their backs on a long cedar bench humping their pussies up and down on the cocks of Luke Gable and Bobby Tilson, a couple of bellhops he'd met earlier this afternoon.

"If all this goes on in the public areas, I can only imagine what the show's like in the guest suites," Tom mused.

"Mr. Jacobs, we don't spy on guests in their rooms!" Amber looked genuinely shocked at the suggestion. "That would be an invasion of privacy."

"Whatever was I thinking?" Tom said wryly, eyes fixed on the big screen.

"This is just a standard hotel security system."

"In HD. And stereo."

"We do safety and security monitoring," Amber insisted. "Event rooms, hallways, entrances and exits..."

"The sauna?"

"Uh...I guess that is kind of a grey area."

"I'd say so."

"Mr. Jacobs—Tom—is any of this a problem for you?"

Tom considered the question for a few moments. "No..." he replied at last. "Not in the least. It's great, actually. Except...I don't understand...how do you keep this a secret, locally? Why are the mothers and fathers of Greenleaf not at our gates with torches and pitchforks?"

Amber smiled and gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Oh, you sweet, simple city mouse."

12