The Mom Next Door Ch. 06

Story Info
Tom's living his adolescent dream and his career nightmare.
3.5k words
4.57
20.7k
25
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige Rogers was best known nowadays as CEO and spokeswoman for Nutragenex Weight Loss, but to Tom Jacobs she'd always be "Joey Fairweather," the ditzy heiress she'd played decades ago on the hit sitcom Fairweather Friends.

Her character's role on the show had consisted mainly of wearing as little as possible while delivering comically doe-eyed takes in reaction to the double-entendre punchlines of her many would-be suitors.

Her role in the life of adolescent Tom Jacobs had been providing prime jack-off fuel for half an hour every Thursday evening at 8:00 PM. He'd had her iconic swimsuit poster on his bedroom wall, and the issue of Playboy featuring her pre-fame layout stashed between a couple of X-Factors in a comic bin.

So, to find himself this morning in one of his own hotel's luxury suites with Paige lying between his legs sucking his cock was the stuff of fantasy. Those blue eyes that had stared so vacuously at her co-stars on a 21-inch screen now blazed with lust as she devoted herself single-mindedly to pleasuring his prick.

For a woman in her mid-fifties, Paige was remarkably trim and youthful. It was evident up close that her age-defying sex appeal resulted more from the skill of Beverly Hills surgeons than from her own branded fitness products, but Tom really didn't care. Those pouting lips might be plumped up with collagen but they were still warm and supple and knew their way around a dick.

"This is not the deal that we always had with Milt," Paige's daughter Lauren declared. She sat at the room's small writing desk, nude other than for her black-rimmed Dolce & Gabbana eyeglasses, reviewing the booking contracts for Nutragenex's upcoming "motivational seminar" here at Oakmore. "In the past, we received a significant discount off the top in exchange for buying out the hotel."

"Ah...er...really?" Tom strained to concentrate on Lauren's words. If Paige's blowjob was a negotiating tactic it was damned effective. She used one hand to hold his shaft just behind the rim of his cockhead, licking and circling her tongue around the sensitive knob while rolling his swollen balls in the palm of her other. Tom wondered how many men Paige had sucked off in her meteoric Hollywood career. The more the better, he decided, appreciating that he was reaping the carnal rewards of every minute she'd ever spent coaxing jism from a long succession of throbbing cocks.

"Of course we'll honor the terms you're accustomed to," he promised Lauren. "I'll pull last year's paperwork and—ahhh—have the revised contract sent up this afternoon."

Paige and her third husband Neil had leveraged her fleeting television stardom to launch Nutragenex as a multi-level marketing company decades ago. Their business model utilized hundreds of independent distributors, dubbed "coaches," scattered around the country direct selling tons of microwavable diet meals every month. The most successful coaches, most of them women in their thirties and forties, were rewarded with lavish vacations and all-expenses-paid participation in the annual Nutragenex Wellness Seminar.

Oakmore had hosted these seminars for the last three years running. A week away from spouses and children, indulging in secret and indiscriminate sex with one another and with attractive young strangers, was apparently highly effective motivation for Paige's star saleswomen.

"I'm sure that'll be fine." Lauren made a notation on the papers and set them aside. She withdrew a Hitachi Wand from her briefcase and sauntered over to perch on the foot of the bed. She rolled the soft head of the toy lightly over her mother's buttocks. "That's the way, Mother," she cooed. "Suck the nice man's cock. Gobble that cock like the whore you've always been." Paige's face reddened in humiliation at her daughter's taunting but the words seemed to spur her on to suck Tom even more ferociously.

Lauren nudged the vibrator up between her mother's legs and switched it on. When the head touched Paige's clitoris she stiffened and her eyes flew wide open like she'd been stung by a wasp. Her head plunged downward and she swallowed Tom's cock to its root. Her wildly spasming throat gripped his fuckmeat and milked him like a madwoman.

"You love it so much, don't you?" Lauren ran the buzzing toy around her mother's wet, parted cunt lips. "I know you do. You're so open. So wet. You're just dying to cum. Well...go ahead, drink Mr. Jacobs' spunk, and then maybe we'll do something about that."

Paige suddenly pulled her mouth off of Tom's cock, shaking her head violently. "No!" She rolled onto her back. "I wanna get fucked now," she implored. "I want him in my cunt."

"Don't be difficult, Mother."

"P-please," Paige gasped, reaching out to grab Lauren's wrist. "Come on, sweetie, I can eat your pussy while he fucks me."

"Hmm...tempting. What do you think, Mr. Jacobs?" Lauren teased. "Where would you like to shoot your load?"

"We pride ourselves on offering a fully personalized guest experience here at Oakmore," Tom said. "Ms. Rogers, if you want me to fuck you I'll be honored to do so."

Paige's eyes lit up. She spread her legs wide. Tom paused, looking down in awe at the trembling blonde beauty. That famous face! He wanted to capture this moment in his memory and hold onto it forever.

"Oh...put it in! In, in, in!" Paige chanted as she bucked her hips upward, trying desperately to spear her cunt on his prick. Tom grinned and sheathed his cock inside her with a single stroke. It was like plunging into a whirlpool of warm oil. Paige Rogers' pussy had as much know-how as her mouth.

"Unnnnngh!" she moaned as he drove his prick in and out of her sucking snatch. Whenever he pulled out, her cuntal muscles twitched and tightened, trying to keep him deep inside her. When he thrust forward her whole body convulsed. She fucked with her entire being.

Lauren swung a leg over her mother's head. "No reason for that whore mouth to go wanting," she hissed as she lowered her pussy down on Paige's face. Paige darted her tongue out and licked her daughter's nectar-dripping pussy like it was made of ice cream.

Tom leaned forward to take Lauren's big firm breasts in his hands, playing with her nipples while continuing to fucking Paige. He guessed she was about thirty, and had an all-natural look about her, in contrast to her mother. She was a ringer for Paige, back in her TV days.

Lauren never stopped using the wand on her mother, running it over Paige's tits, down her stomach, and around her labia. Whenever she touched it lightly to Paige's clitoris the older woman cried out and arched even harder upward to meet Tom's thrusts. At those moments he could feel the toy's little vibrations ripple through his cock.

"You...are...good with that thing," Tom said.

"It's how I trained her to eat my pussy," Lauren smirked. "Oh, she'd done more than her share of muff-diving but she was more used to being catered to by her partners. Fame does that to a person, you know? I decided it was high time my sweet slutty mother learned to give back."

Paige Rogers had been an unknown when first cast on her hit show. The following five years as a comic sexpot had been enough to make her a household name, but not a truly wealthy woman. That had been the work of her husband Neil, the sleazebag she'd abandoned Lauren's father for. Nutragenex had been Neil's brainchild.

Neil had a problem, which was that in the public mind Paige Rogers was Nutragenex. Her instantly recognizable face and her celebrity were the keys to their company's whole brand. She was his meal ticket. Knowing this, he dictated every aspect of her public image and media appearances. Soon his control extended to every aspect of her personal life as well. In a classically abusive fashion, he isolated her from her friends and family.

He was her third husband, after all. He was determined not to become her third ex.

Neil didn't reckon with Lauren. He couldn't quite cut Paige off from her own daughter. Lauren was bitter over her mother's betrayal of her father. As far as she was concerned, Paige owed her a deep debt, and nobody was going to cut her out of Paige's newfound wealth.

Lauren knew full well that a Neil-only sexual diet must be intolerable for her mother, who'd spent her adult life heedlessly spreading her legs for anyone who caught her fancy.

So, one Sunday morning when Lauren knew that Neil was off playing a few rounds at Escena, she'd dropped by their Palm Springs house with a basket champagne brunch, and she'd fucked her mother for the first time.

Paige Rogers was, as always, an easy lay. The champagne and a few naughty confidences shared between mother and daughter, combined with her frustrated sexual yearnings, were enough to get her motor running and to leave her vulnerable to Lauren's seduction. They moved quickly from cuddling, to deep kissing, to Lauren sliding her hands under her mother's sundress to skillfully finger her pussy lips while suckling on her pumped-up tits. Soon Paige was on her back, wearing nothing but her purple Manolo Blahniks and gasping for breath as Lauren licked her inner thighs from knees to crotch, then set to tongue-fucking her. The wickedness of it all—taken sexually by her own daughter!—excited Paige beyond her wildest imaginings

They passed the remainder of the afternoon in bed. Lauren brought her mother to orgasm again and again until Paige fainted from physical exhaustion—and when she awoke, the games began again.

"I'm going to break you, bitch," Lauren swore to her. "And I'm going to train you, and you're going to love every minute of it."

From that day forward, Lauren saw to it that her mother got all the fucking she could handle, whenever she wanted it. Paige soon learned to see Neil as an obstacle to her personal growth and fulfillment. Lauren recommended the sharp lawyers who cut him out of Nutragenex and sent him packing with a minimal divorce settlement. She also assumed primary responsibility for managing the business, leaving her mother free to divide her time between talk show appearances, red carpet galas, and mattress dancing with an ever-changing lineup of powerful studs and sluts carefully screened and auditioned by Lauren herself.

Lauren saw herself as simply doing well by doing good. Paige truly loved only three things: money, attention, and fucking, and Lauren dedicated her days to giving her everything she wanted.

Such as now. Lauren put her hand on Tom's arm. "Don't be so star-struck," she advised. " And don't be tender. Use her. That's what really gets her off."

"Got it." Seizing the moment, Tom abruptly pulled his prick out of Paige's slick cunt. Grabbing her legs, he draped her calves over his shoulders and forced her to bend double until her knees pressed hard against her jiggling silicon tits.

"Give me—put it back!" Paige whined.

Tom pressed his cockhead against her tight asshole. Her eyes widened in fear. "Oh God, don't—"

"Shut up!" he snapped. "I'm plenty lubed up from that hot slut cunt!" He winked at Lauren, who put her hand to her own lips to stifle a laugh.

Paige's rear entrance clenched shut against the invading tip of Tom's prick and for a moment he doubted his decision...but when he eased the pressure against her asshole slightly he felt the muscles relax. The eagerness in Paige's eyes told him all that he needed to know.

"Ohhhhh..." Paige shivered as Tom drove his cock forward again. This time the ring of her anus yielded and his cock knob slipped inside. He held her hips firmly in place and eased his cock slowly and steadily into her rear fuck-hole.

"Yesssss!" Paige sobbed. "Fill my ass!" When Tom's full, heavy balls slapped against her upturned buttocks she shivered delightedly. He pulled most of the way out and then slammed forward again. He started fucking her in earnest, harder and faster on every stroke. She humped her ass up and down as best she could, in response. Her mouth lolled open and she let out a long, keening wail of pleasure.

She started shaking again as she surged toward a climax—but before she could come, Tom pulled out of her, raised his pelvis, and thrust his cock into her pussy again.

Paige howled so loud that Tom was briefly afraid that one of his employees might come pounding on the door in concern...and they were used to just about anything.

"That's the way," Lauren encouraged him. "That's how to fuck this greedy whore. Ram her hard, give her a few good strokes, and just when she thinks she's figured out the rhythm switch up on her holes. Look at her eyes. She's losing it."

Paige flailed and twisted and reached for Tom, dragging her nails down his stomach. When she dropped one hand to her pussy to touch her stiff clitoris, to bring herself off, Lauren instantly batted it away with the wand. "Not yet, Mother," she chided.

Tom fucked Paige's cunt for a few minutes, then slipped out and pushed into her ass again. Her asshole was more relaxed now, but she reacted just as intensely as the first time, yelping and thrashing and clawing the sheets. He repeated this several times until Lauren held up her hand. "Just stay like that for a minute!" she ordered. Tom was happy to oblige; his prick was buried all the way up Paige's wildly flexing ass tunnel and it felt good.

"Look at you, all stuffed with cock," Lauren whispered to her mother. "Just like you always want to be. And yet, you must feel so...so empty." She gently traced the vibrating head of the vibrator over Paige's vulva and around the lust-swollen lips of her open, exposed pussy. Then she slowly inserted part of it into Paige's cunt.

Paige groaned—a wordless, animal sound issuing from deep in her belly. The head of the Hitachi was at least the size of a billiard ball. Tom couldn't imagine what it must be like to have the huge toy buzzing away as it entered her. Lauren, of course, knew exactly what her mother was experiencing—there was nothing else quite like it, and in Lauren's opinion, no human male could compare.

Paige Rogers' awareness contracted to that tiny zone of sensation within her where one of her sex holes was stretched to the limit by a hard throbbing cock while the other welcomed the familiar, beloved plastic invader that her daughter wielded so magically. Paige inhabited a universe of nothing but sexual pleasure.

Until now, Lauren had used the wand on its lowest setting. When the vibrating head was completely embedded in Paige's pussy, she rapidly stepped it up to its highest intensity.

"Aiiiieeee!" Paige's orgasm exploded. She screamed like a banshee, her asshole dilating and contracting spastically around Tom's cock. His ball sack swelled and tightened up. He couldn't help moving now, withdrawing his prick a few inches and pushing back into her ass.

Lauren saw that he was about to come. She reached down and gripped his balls hard enough to hurt. "Don't!" she commanded.

"Ouch!" Tom yelped. "What the fuck—!"

"Don't come in her ass. Pull out!" Lauren released his balls, clamped her hand around the base of his cock and squeezed, dragging him back from the brink. His prick slid out of Paige's ass with a wet sucking sound. She collapsed onto the sweat-drenched bedsheets, heaving and gasping like a landed fish on a boat floor.

Lauren pushed her mother to one side and lay back on the bed pillows with her legs lifted high and wide, toes pointed at the ceiling. Her snug little pink pussy pointed right at Tom. "Gimme that load, man!"

Tom threw himself atop Lauren and slammed his cock deep into her cunt with one brutal thrust. She growled and pulled him tight against her. Locking her ankles behind his thighs, she pushed the furiously buzzing vibrator up between his legs, right behind his balls. He climaxed instantly, his pistoning cock pumping streams of hot semen far up into her fuck tunnel.

"Jeeeesus!" Tom collapsed onto Lauren. Her arms snaked around his shoulders as she briefly pressed her open mouth to his, before briskly slapping his ass and shoving him off of her.

"You should get right to work fixing those contracts," she pointed out.

"Yes, Ma'am. Right away." Guess I've been dismissed, Tom thought. Lauren was apparently not the cuddling type. As he dressed he watched Lauren sit straight up in bed and open her legs like a gymnast doing a center split. She held her pussy lips apart with her slender index fingers. A thick, pearly stream of jism poured out of her cunt.

"Look here, Mother. Mr. Jacobs filled me with quite a lot of jizz, don't you think?" She swirled a finger inside of her pussy to coat it with the slippery stuff, then brought it to her mouth and licked it clean. "So yummy. Want some?" She crooked her finger at Paige, who lay staring at her daughter's dribbling cunt through glazed eyes.

Paige lifted herself up on her elbows and crept across the bed. She sealed her lips around Lauren's slit like a starving woman. Lauren closed her eyes and relaxed against the leather headboard of the bed. She stroked her mother's head as if petting a dog. "Good girl. That's it...get it all, yeah. Clean me up...don't neglect my clitty, hmm?"

"She'll do anything for you, won't she?"

"Naturally. I'm her daughter."

†††

"What's eating you, Boss?" Amber prodded. Tom looked across the desk at her.

"I'm sorry...what?"

They were sitting in his office, finalizing plans for the upcoming National Conference of Televangelists meeting. Staffing was a challenge during the summer months, with the teenaged employees always wanting time off for some road trip, or a family vacation, or whatever. Tom would have expected that at most locations, but here in Greenleaf it surprised him. What was going on at Summerset Island that was better than this place?

"You've been brooding all afternoon," Amber pointed out. "You spent the morning with Paige Goddamned Rogers. I've seen guys younger than either of us come out of meetings with her looking like they needed a month in a rest home, but they never look like they were headed for a funeral. Celebrity tail's one of the perks of working here, after all." She leaned forward conspiratorially. "How was she? Don't tell me you were disappointed."

"She was...amazing. Her daughter—I mean, it was...The meeting went real well, thanks."

"'Real well.' Nice. I sure couldn't tell by your face. So what else is on your mind?"

"I screwed up the contract," Tom confessed. "I just copied everything from last year's records and revised the dates. Turned out the numbers were all wrong. We discount to groups that commit to buying out the hotel."

"Sure, of course," Amber confirmed.

"Stewart didn't log in the rates that way. He always showed everyone as paying full price. He even charged premiums, in some cases."

"That's not right."

"No, and that's only half of it." He showed Amber a spreadsheet on his laptop. "See, including Nutragenex we're booked well into next spring, but we're still running ten percent short of what Oakmore was doing under Stewart. So after lunch, I browsed the files. Have you looked at the expenses and extras for the Randolph wedding last season? Ridiculous."

"That was quite the extravagant affair."

"It looks like a Kardashian got hitched here." Tom snorted. "Did the wedding party ride in on bejeweled elephants or something?"

Amber couldn't suppress a smile. "Not that I recall, no. Trust me, the mighty Randolphs would have raised hell if we'd overcharged them a farthing. So...it doesn't look like Milt was ripping off the guests, and he wasn't stealing from the corporation. He must have been putting money into the accounts from somewhere else to cover the difference."

"It has to be some sort of money laundering," Tom agreed. "We need to get a forensic accountant in here to figure this all out."

12