The Mom Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon and Ruth stood at the water's edge right above Melissa, grinning down at her.

"What the fuck!" Ben shouted.

"What the hell are you doing?" Melissa demanded, furious. "How long were you watching?"

"Aw, we mostly just got here," Sharon assured her. "Mostly."

"We weren't that quiet. We could've set off a bottle rocket without y'all noticing," Ruth giggled.

"You knew! You planned all this!" Melissa glared at C.J. and then straight at Sharon. "You set me up!"

Sharon tried to hide her guilty smile by looking away, down at the water. "Like the man said, yank that Band-Aid clean off."

Melissa was about to tell the blonde whom she'd considered a friend just what a conniving, faithless, scheming slut she was.

Then inspiration struck. She had a better idea.

"Good one." Melissa laughed along with them all. "You sure got me. Okay...you want a real show? Watch this."

She turned her back to the crowd and advanced on C.J.

12