The Mom Next Door Ch. 09

Story Info
Comedy tonight.
3k words
4.57
22.4k
24
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This late in the evening, there was still enough of an early summer chill coming in off the lake for much of the party to have moved indoors.

At one end of the white leather sectional sofa in Sharon's living room, Donna Thornton, the minister's wife, was locked in a passionate sixty-nine with her daughter Rachel. On the carpet next to them big-breasted Jamie Aldrich humped her ass up to meet younger brother Trey's jack-hammering cock thrusts.

Alice Tilson sat at the other end of the sofa with her ass perched on the edge of the cushion and her legs wide open. Ruth Stewart knelt on her hands and knees between Alice's thighs, tracing her tongue up and down her punkish friend's streaming cleft. When the redhead rolled her tongue over the jeweled barbell piercing in Alice's clitoral hood, the metal rubbed her little pink love button so that Alice wriggled and purred. Alice always looked forward to her suck sessions with Ruth, who had a special genius for oral sex of any kind.

Ruth ran her delicate hands lightly up and down Alice's smooth, slender thighs. If sucking cock was her favorite thing in the world, then eating pussy ran a very close second, and Alice's was one of the nicest she'd sucked. Alice's mound was small and prominent, like Ruth's own, with neat little pale coral pink inner lips. Ruth could open her mouth wide enough to completely cover Alice's cunt, enabling her to tongue-fuck her friend long and deep while sucking and swallowing every drop of squirting juice as if Alice's sex was a luscious ripe fruit. Now that Milt was gone, Alice and Bobby had all but moved in with Ruth and Keith. Ruth and Alice often indulged in night-long mutual suck sessions.

Alice spotted Luke Gable across the room, leaning against the wall, watching the action and waiting. Her mouth watered at the sight of his hard-on. He leered back at her.

"Wanna fuck my face while Ruthie eats me?" she called out.

Luke climbed up to stand beside her on the couch. He forced his cock between her waiting lips. Alice grabbed his asscheeks in both hands and pulled him toward her, sucking more and more of him into her mouth. He started thrusting in and out of her dick-hungry throat. "That's the way. That's a good slut," he growled.

Luke was a braggart and a lout, and rougher than most of the teen studs that Alice fucked. In his case, that just turned her on more. She rarely missed an opportunity to get his cock in her. Luke had been one of the young men who'd brought her out of her shell and helped her to heal after her husband had callously abandoned her to raise Bobby alone. She felt a sentimental attachment and a sense of gratitude to Luke; he'd played a crucial role in her sexual renaissance.

All that had mattered to Luke on their first sexual encounter had been that Alice was a hot, older, suddenly single woman. That she was his pal Bobby's mother hadn't fazed him in the slightest. He'd seen it as the perfect opportunity. He'd told Bobby all about his own sexual adventures with his aunt, which had prompted Bobby to confide that ever since his dad had bugged out he'd been looking for the chance to nail his mom.

The afternoon had started with Luke, his pal Brandon and a couple of their girlfriends switching off fucking Alice for over an hour, playing with her body, teasing her holes, and stoking her inner fires to the boiling point without letting her come.

She'd been nearly insane with lust and ready to take on anyone and everyone when it was Bobby's turn, at last...just as he and his friends had plotted all along. He'd played with her until she'd begged for his cock. Then he'd slammed his dick in and out of his thrashing mother while she'd climaxed and screamed his name.

Alice had been raised as a strictly conservative young woman, fearful and repressed in sexual matters. Bobby's father had fucked her seldom and precipitously, without a care for her satisfaction.

She hadn't given a hand-job since college. Bobby and his friends soon had her working two cocks at a time, one in each hand. She learned how to jerk a guy off with her feet as well.

She'd never let a man ejaculate in her mouth and had never tasted semen. By the end of their first afternoon together she'd drunk multiple loads from Bobby and Luke and Brandon and loved it. She was astonished at how much of the stuff they could produce, and how quickly.

Luke had been the first to take Alice up the ass. It seemed strange to her now to recall her fear when he'd first penetrated her rectum, how naturally her body had accommodated him, and how quickly she'd come to love the experience of a thick cock skewering and expanding her narrow rear passage.

After he'd shot his load, she'd had pleaded with Bobby and Brandon to each fuck her in the ass as well. After that, she'd never looked back. She had abandoned propriety and self-denial, immersing herself in the attitudes and mores of her much younger new friends and lovers. Fucking seemed to rejuvenate her. As her friend Lucille sometimes joked, "a young man's cum is the real fountain of youth."

With her face buried in Luke's taut abs now, Alice thrilled once again to the hot pressure of a big cock jammed all the way down her throat, throbbing and jerking delightfully inside her.

Bobby came in from the pool to find Luke face-fucking his mother. He jumped onto the sofa and offered her his own hard prick to suck on. "Throat me good, Mom. Get me big and hard and I'll give that hot cunt of yours a good fucking."

Alice happily let go of Luke's prick and eased the semi-hard head of her son's fuck-rod past her lips, feeling it grow inside until it filled her mouth completely and nudged into the opening of her throat. Bobby laced his fingers behind her head and pulled her toward him. He'd discovered early on in their sexual encounters how much his mother loved for him to take control.

After a few deep thrusts, Bobby relaxed his grip on Alice's head and she returned her attention to Luke, alternating between the two studs. With a hand on each of their asses, she turned her head back and forth, taking a few deep, satisfying sucks on one before releasing one and turning back to the other. She knew how to work them up until each was leaking a steady stream of slick, clear pre-cum, which both lubed up her throat and whetted her appetite for their cum-loads.

Ruth kept flicking her tongue furiously across Alice's clitoris, lips ardently milking her pussy for sweet girl cream. This stimulated Alice to work even harder on Luke and Bobby's cocks. She was trading off pricks so quickly now that she gave up throating them and contented herself with quick sucks and licks at the heads. She breathed in short, deep gulps between cocks.

"Dibs on her cunt," Bobby called out.

"You're always first," Luke objected.

"She's my mother."

"Be a dick about it. Christ."

"Don't fight, fellas," Alice let go of her son's cock altogether, focusing on Luke. "Go on and finish in my mouth, lover. Isn't that what we both really want, anyway?"

When Alice put it that way, Luke couldn't stay angry. He grabbed her head, plunged balls-deep into her mouth, and came. Some of his cum overflowed her lips and dribbled onto her tits, but she managed to get most of it. She swallowed until he was completely drained.

Alice looked up into her son's expectant eyes and laid her hand lovingly on Ruth's head. "My turn to do you, dear. Let Bobby and me get started and then I'll eat your pussy."

Alice was so wet from Ruth's sucking that Bobby easily slipped all the way into her. He never got tired of watching his mother's face whenever he began sliding his prick into her cunt. He enjoyed her reaction almost as much as he enjoyed the feeling of being inside her cock-throttling little tunnel itself. No matter how often or eagerly she fucked him, a moment of hesitation and shame still would cross her lovely face—a shadow of the old, repressed Alice, recoiling from the knowledge of what she was doing. Then her eyes would go crazy and her face light up with erotic, euphoric bliss.

"You like that, Mom?" Bobby chuckled.

"Mama loves your big cock. Mama wants you in her all the time! Never stop fucking me, baby!"

Ruth planted her feet on the cushions to either side of Alice, balancing with her hands against the wall as she crouched on her friend's face. Alice kissed Ruth's cunt and worked her tongue up into her hot, wet hole.

Luke was too proud to admit it, but after an afternoon and evening of fucking he really needed a break. He stepped out onto the front porch for some fresh air. He didn't bother to dress. The crisp cool air felt good on his naked body.

He wondered where Sharon Thompson and the new mom had disappeared to, but he didn't dare nose around her house looking for them. Sharon was one of the few sluts in Greenleaf that he hadn't fucked, and that was because of her son. C.J. was annoyingly protective of his mother, and he didn't trust Luke. Luke told his friends that C.J. pissed him off, refusing to admit that he was intimidated. He couldn't wait for the big jerk to go off to college, finally giving him a crack at Sharon.

A black sedan, one of the town's aging fleet of Crown Vics, turned off of Midwood and rolled up the Thompson's long slate driveway. The driver was a patrolman. Luke opened the house door and stuck his head back into the living room.

"Unmarked outside," he hissed. "Just the one. Not flashin' their lights."

"What the hell do they want, anyway?" Ruth fumed, climbing off of Alice. "We're not bothering anyone. The neighbors are half a mile down the road." She disappeared into the back of the house and reappeared a minute later with Sharon, Melissa, and their sons.

Sharon glanced out the window at the two men approaching the house: a uniformed policeman and an older man in a suit and tie. "Oh, for Christ's sakes it's just Connor's dad."

"Oh, great," C.J. grumbled. Sharon shot him a sharp look.

Melissa assumed that Ron Lewis's position as county attorney must entitle him to the use of a city car and chauffeur. He was every inch the successful politician, projecting assurance and authority even while standing in the foyer surrounded by a dozen wary, naked revelers. His eyes were hickory brown and his hard face more deeply carved and careworn than C.J.s, but he and his son were otherwise hewn from the same obsidian stone. Wearing a solid navy suit and a grenadine tie, with plain black oxfords and no jewelry other than a gold-faced watch with a dark alligator band, Lewis would not have stood out in an appellate courtroom back in New Derby.

"Ronnie! It's been a few," Sharon chirped. "I hope this is a social call, 'cause I'm feeling real sociable."

"I can see that. I think my invitation might have got lost."

"You know you're always welcome here."

"Much as I appreciate that, I'm afraid I'm here in an official capacity. I guess I need to interview you, and I didn't think this could wait. Is there someplace we can talk?"

"About what?"

Lewis scanned the room, taking in all the faces he knew so well. Melissa sensed him zero in on her as a stranger. His eyes locked with C.J.'s for a moment; he nodded briefly and then turned back to Sharon. "Some pretty personal information. Ah, it concerns Ruth, too. Especially Ruth. And Keith, and...Oh hell, half of Greenleaf, I reckon, one way or another. But right now, you and Ruth."

Sharon led him into the den, signaling Melissa to join them along with Ruth and their sons. "This is Melissa Jacobs. She's family."

Lewis raised an eyebrow. "Jacobs. Your husband the new guy at Oakmore?"

"That's what I've heard."

"Hmm. I don't think you're in any of the photos."

"What photos?" Ruth started like a cat whose tail had just been stepped on.

Lewis produced a tablet from his briefcase and handed it to her. An image app was open on the screen, displaying half a dozen pictures. The first shot that caught her attention was one of her and Keith in the sunroom at their house. Keith was taking her doggie style. Another teenager, whose face was not in the frame, was standing near Ruth. His cock was dripping semen; it looked like he'd just pulled out of her mouth.

She swiped through the gallery, which was full of pictures like the first. All were of people fucking in various combinations. There were pictures of her friends—Sharon, C.J., Donna, Trey—but most were of her and Keith. There was a video of Ruth and Alice team-fucking their sons. She felt ill.

"So I get an anonymous email this morning with the exhibits you see there attached to it," Lewis explained. "And links to an online account with a lot more. Dozens of videos, hundreds of images. Maybe thousands."

The tablet was handed around the room. "So who took all these?" Melissa asked. "What do they want?"

"It's Milt," Ruth said in a toneless voice. "My ex. What he wants is to put me in jail. Keith too, I'm afraid. And anyone else he can 'punish.'" After a long pause, she added, "But he didn't take the pictures. I don't know where he got them."

Keith looked very uncomfortable. "Mom, I, uh, I lost my phone."

"Honey, you had it out back not an hour ago taking pictures of Trey and Bobby and those guys pulling a train on Jamie."

"No, my old phone. I was gonna give it to Trey, but I looked all over for it and...nada. I figured it'd turn up sooner or later, but I just realized that I haven't seen it since Dad split."

"That's what your father came back for, that morning," Ruth concluded in disgust. "To go through your room while we were fucking. You kept all these pictures of us on your phone?"

"Of course not!" Keith exclaimed, wounded at the suggestion.

"Oh well, then...good." Ruth exhaled.

"I uploaded them to the cloud. Guess I didn't log out of my account."

Ruth stared levelly at Keith. "I am going to kill you."

"Hey, they take up a lot of storage!"

Lewis struggled to hide his amusement. "They live on social media, don't they? I don't get it either. I don't even have cable at home, don't have time for it."

"Well now, Sugar," Sharon said, "I don't suppose you drove all the way out here to make us a gift of this nice set of family portraits."

"Wouldn't solve anything if I did," Lewis replied. "This is a shot across the bow. Milt probably knows enough to want me tangled up in all this, and if I don't at least forward these materials up the line, I'll be explaining myself to the Governor when copies turn up on some community blog next week."

"But—but we're all consenting adults!" Everyone looked at Ruth; her absurd outburst hung in the air. Then Lewis laughed loudly, finally giving up his struggle to maintain some formality.

"Consenting adults? Ruth Anne, you ain't never been a fool so don't go playing one now. It wouldn't make a goddamn bit of difference if Keith and-and Connor and the rest of 'em were old men chasing you in their walkers. This family shit is a criminal offense in forty-eight states. And Greenleaf isn't in New Jersey or Rhode Island."

"I don't fucking believe this," Ruth muttered. "What about all the shit he got away with all these years at Oakmore?"

"So...what do we do now?" Sharon asked Lewis. Melissa had never seen her look so abashed.

Lewis put the tablet away and stood up. "I can recommend a couple of good lawyers," he suggested.

"Well, I do appreciate you coming out here to give us a heads-up," Sharon said as they walked him to the door. "Say, you're working awful late on a Saturday. You really need to rush off?"

"Afraid so," Lewis replied.

"Man's got other business," Melissa heard C.J. say under his breath. He was never talkative, but she'd noticed him hanging back since Ron's arrival as if he and his father were magnets repelling each other.

As much as Sharon loved men, there were things about them that she couldn't fathom, such as their ridiculous pride and competitiveness. Connor and his birth father had never been close when they were younger. And now, she supposed that any father-son relationship would just be that much more complicated by...her.

"How 'bout you, Sammy. When are you off the clock?" Alice leaned against the young uniformed cop at the door, smiling up at him seductively. His hand crept across her naked ass. She was disappointed when he snatched it away under his boss's warning glare.

Sharon overheard their conversation as they walked back to the sedan. "Fine, fine, just drop me off at home." Ron heaved his shoulders and sighed heavily. "And don't you show up at the office on Monday bragging about your goddamned weekend, you hear?"

She shut the door behind them and turned to find Melissa standing there with her arms folded. "All right, you two," the brunette said sternly. "What's the rest of it?"

"Rest of what?" Ruth asked innocently.

"I'm only slightly stupid. What's 'all the shit they get away with at Oakmore?'"

Sharon exchanged a look with Ruth and ducked past Melissa. "Why don't you start, Ruthie. I'll go open another bottle."

"Open two," Ruth said.