The Moment When You Realize...Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, there was a bit of a stretch. He started having me squeezing and relaxing my hole. I soon figured out that when I squeezed it kind of hurt, but when I relaxed it felt amazing!

He was pulling the head all the way out and popping it back in, I was amazed that the more he did it, the better it felt. Once in a while he would shove his tongue back in, spit on his juicy cock and put back in, again and again.

I was feeling almost a little dazed and amazed! "Yeah, we're turning that butch ass of yours into a pussy, I can tell you love this!"

I didn't have to reach my cock to tell it was rock hard and leaking, hell it was slapping my hard, hairy belly every once in a while. Then he took a hold of my hips, popped his cock in and slid forward a couple of inches. My head, shoulders, and chest came up off the table with that move, and I hollered, "Uhhg, umph!"

"Yeah, that feels amazing getting more cock inside there doesn't it!"

I couldn't fucking respond, and very quickly it was back out again. Then back in again, over and over. I finally just laid my head down on the table and took what he gave.

There was a part of me, of course, that was resisting him, but knowing I had no choice almost made it hotter! I felt his hairy chest lean down against my back, and his mouth came to my ear and he growled, "Now bitch, I've been really nice here, getting your pussy ready, but it's time for you to get fucked!"

That statement kind of scared me. But soon his cock slid back into me and slid in farther than it had been. There were feelings inside of me I didn't know where they came from or what they were, but the more he fucked me and the deeper he went, the better it felt.

He was fucking me like a dog. He kept growling at me "Open that hole bitch, let me "all" the way in there!"

Soon I felt his thick bush against my butt and he started into a flurry of fucking, there was no knowing what to expect, or ability to get used to it. He would fuck hard, he'd fuck easy and slow, he's fuck deep, then he'd just fuck me with the head. I think my brain kind of shut down and I just literally stopped fighting it and took whatever he gave!

He growled into my ear again. "Yeah, that's it, now we've truly turned your hole into a pussy, your brain may not like this, but your pussy loves it!"

He was now fucking "all" the way in and back out. The thick head of his cock would pop out and find it's own way back in and he would plunge the entire length in, only to pull back out again, and my hole was making some pretty sloppy noises.

He ordered me to sometimes squeeze his cock now! Before that had hurt, now it felt fucking amazing! I had so much of my concentration on my hole, I hadn't even realized my cock wetly slapping my tight hairy belly, I could feel my pre-cum splattering everywhere!

He growled, "Give me the ski slope bitch, arch your back!" He grabbed my neck and held me like a prisoner. As his cock pulled out I squeezed tight, as it plunged in I opened to give him full access. My hole was juicy now and sometimes I could feel and hear it bubbling out. "Awh yeah, that cunt it making it's own juice now, just like a good cunt should!"

He continued the total depth plunging and most of the time his cock leaving my hole on the outstroke. I was panting and grunting, and now pushing my ass back for his assault and I was grunting like a pig!

He stepped up the tempo and was fucking like a wild man. Then something hit me. My cock was so hard, it hurt! My balls were no longer swinging, there was a strong almost painful feeling in the pit of my stomach. My ass was getting very sensitive and I realized that I had long since stopped opening my hole for his inward plunge, I was squeezing his thick cock tight on both the out and the in strokes.

I realized my grunts had turned to hollering, my cock was so hard it stopped slapping my belly it just stayed up tight against it, and I almost screamed when I felt three or four hot blasts of my own cum, fire out of my cock up my belly and chest! I collapsed back onto the table and almost passed out! His assault on my hole continued a few minutes then I heard the garbled growl, "Turn around bitch, NOW!"

I stood up and turned around, not knowing what he wanted, but he just shoved me to my knees and growled, "Open!"

When I didn't react quickly enough, he grabbed my hair, and then my mouth flew open just in time to receive his first shot of thick hot cum! He wasn't stroking his cock he was just aiming it, and his aim was perfect. In about 5 seconds I had a mouthful of his manjuice and he ordered me to swallow it!

Once I had done that his cock came to my mouth, and he ordered, "Clean it!"

I was now coming down from my high of the intense fuck and orgasm, and putting his throbbing and leaking cock that had just pounded my ass, into my mouth was about the last thing I wanted to do. He didn't care, he still had a fistful of my hair and pulled my face to his cock and pushed it in.

I did it, and it wasn't gross like I thought it would be. Fuck I had been used and kind of liked it. Holy shit, it's a good thing the women had decided not to come if anyone saw this scene I'd never live it down, I would have had to of moved! Even my cocky attitude would never have lived this down.

While my head was still reeling, hell I hadn't even got off my knees yet, the ranger had dressed and stepped back over to me.

I started to wipe his cum and sweat off my face, and he grabbed my hand and said, "Leave it!"

"But..."

"Leave it bitch! My dry cum on your face, chest, and belly will be a reminder of how you gave up your ass to another man, not like you won't feel it in your hole for a day or two."

"Look..."

"No bitch you look! You came here with all this attitude trying to show off and be a cocky prick, now you're just a pussy bitch and we both know it!"

"I..."

"Here's the deal bitch, I'll be back here tomorrow, if I find you naked again, pretty much the exact same thing is going to happen again, we both know you enjoyed this, so I expect that you'll be here, naked and ready to service this big cock! You leave that cum on you then anyone who happens through here will know you're a pussy bitch, hell I may send a buddy or two!"

"Listen, I don't want..."

"Shut the fuck up, I'll be back tomorrow!"

He got in his jeep and drove off.

I stood there with his cum dripping off my chin, still feeling juices leak out of my well fucked ass, and knew I'd be naked when he got here tomorrow!

12