The Mommy Kink Pt. 01: The Cookout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom waited a second. Then smiled, and teased, "Well?" Then she tipped her chin up, stuck her tongue out, and with her words mangled a bit by the fact that her tongue was all the way out, she said, "I'mmm WAIT-tingggg".

I hesitated for just a second, and I could see that my beautiful, topless, goddess of a Mother, who was a major figure in the community I was desperately trying to join, was about to get up and declare victory. So I grabbed my cock, and when I did, Mom paused, and raised her eyebrows at me. I was expecting a look that said, "You wouldn't dare", but the look she was giving me was simply... intrigued. She didn't think I would... but nothing about her body language said that she was against it. I leaned towards her, aiming myself at her lips, but not pushing forward or anything. When I did, Mom just grinned again, and raised an eyebrow at me. Again, not signaling, "don't", but more like, "well... I'm waiting". Then she pursed her lips and closed her eyes like she was waiting for a kiss.

Then, right in that exact moment, I felt it. I knew, I just knew, that I was either going to do this, or be forever embarrassed by it. So, I clenched my teeth, and did something that, if I was being honest, I'd fantasized about on more than one occasion. I felt the tip of my dick bump into my Mom's lips, and the moment it did, her eyes popped open in surprise and she gave the tiniest little squeak noise in surprise. But I kept going. I pushed with my hips, and when I did, there was a brief moment of resistance, where my Mom's lips were still pursed shut... But then they parted, and when they did, they did so gloriously. One moment I was pushing against firm, red lips, and the next her warm and waiting mouth swallowed me up and drank my cock into it. Her tongue, hot and ready for me, slid along the bottom of my shaft and began to stroke and swirl over over the skin of it, sending my nerves into pleasure overload. A moment later her first moan rolled up out of her throat, and she began to bob her head, sliding her lips up and down the length of my shaft as her passionate moans told me and everyone who was watching that she not only wanted this, but that she'd decided that she wanted it BADLY!

It went on for several minutes like that. It had begun a little awkward and unsure, but now Mom was moaning, and slurping, and bobbing her head up and down the length of me like she needed my cock more than food, sleep, or air. She was so intense that everyone watching was blatantly blushing and panting; as they watched her work me over like a professional. None of the guys watching had taken their own cocks out, but I later learned that this was only because the show that my Mom was putting on was so intense, that they were afraid that the moment they did take their dicks out, that they would "go off".

After 5 or 6 minutes of the most intense sexual pleasures I'd ever experienced in my entire life, Mom grabbed one of my hands and placed it one of her very large breasts, and the sensation of it, coupled with the realization that I was actually skin to skin with one of my Mom's incredible tits, was too much. I shuddered violently, and warned Mom that she was going to make me cum.

At that, she slowed down a bit. Then a bit more. Then, when she'd eased off considerably, and I felt like I could breathe again (though every nerve was still telling me I'd never had an orgasm as that felt half as good as "calmed down" did right at that moment), she took me out of her mouth, and kept me going, slow and steady, with her hand.

"Do you want this?" She asked me, and her voice was the most wanton and sexual thing I'd ever heard. I nodded in reply, unable to match anything close to her incredible tone. But then she took her free hand, and moved my hand from her breast, up to the back of her head. Once it was there, she instructed me to ball my hand up, and get a big fistful of her hair in it. I did as she said, and then Mom told me, "If you want this, then I need you to stop just letting it happen, and TAKE IT. SHOW me you want it. Show everyone here!"

Then she stopped stroking me, and instead she guided my other hand to the back of her head to join the first. "You implied earlier you were gonna prove you had a thing for Mommy by putting me on my knees, and facefucking me in front of your Father, and all of our kinky friends. So..." Then, having guided both my hands into balled up fists in her hair, she placed her hands over mine, and with my grip, she jerked her own head back. When she did, she let out a moan. Then she told me that she didn't want to be able to say anything else until after I'd shot my cum down her throat; until finishing with, "Now... show Mommy that you can play rough when I need you to; and maybe we can make this a regular thing."

I knew she meant it, and by all that was holy or unholy, I wanted that so fucking bad!!! So I jerked her head into place, drawing another moan from her. Then I shoved my cock down into my Mother's rather tight throat, and I fucked it hard and fast. I fucked her face to the moans of both her, and an appreciative crowd, and I felt her hot drool running down my balls, even as I clapped them forcefully into her face and lips. In less than three minutes, I was screaming out an orgasm as I shot load, after load, after load down my Mom's throat. But she just moaned, swallowed, and moaned for more.

When it was finally done, I could barely stand up. We managed to stagger over to a nearby lawn chair, and collapse. Mom, for her part, just smiled dreamily at me, gave me an approving wink, and licked some of the cum off of her lips. It was all over her. At some point I must have had her throat blocked up, so her mouth filled up and then my cum spilled out and all over her face. From there it had run down her chin, and now random globs of it were falling off her chin and on to her still naked tits. She looked incredible! Hotter than I'd ever imagined, and I had imagined some filthy fucking stuff!

While I was sitting there, the woman I'd originally been talking to walked up to me and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Seriously. If you ever want to do some Mom/Son stuff with me, call me." Then she slipped a business card into my hand.

Dad eventually came over and helped Mom up to her feet, and I realized what a fucking idiot I'd been for not doing that. But Mom saw my look, and gave me a disarming smile and a hand wave to let me know that she wasn't mad. The two of them talked for a bit, and Dad used a cloth to clean her off a bit while she recovered her top (Which I hadn't realized had come off at some point) and she put it back on and zipped it back up. Several guys came over and made overt offers or begs of her, but she shot them all down with expert grace that had them panting after her and thanking her for her rejections.

I hate to say it, but it was a good 10 minutes before I thought to clean up, and only then after a random person at the party laughed and asked me, "You planning on putting that thing away at some point?" I was a little bashful about it, but less so than before. No one was mocking anyone here. Everything was done with consent, even the teasing and laughter; or at the very least, that was the idea behind it all. So I went and got washed up, grabbed something to drink, and put my dick away before I went back out to the party and grabbed a burger. Pretty soon, it was going to start showing those first hints of dark, and once full dark arrived, the fireworks would start.

I was standing around talking to some guy about a superhero movie that had come out recently, when Mom walked up to me and looped her arm through mine. I was startled at first, but when the guy across from me stared at the arm for a second, Mom winked at him and said, "I see you've met my Son, (Then she dropped the "fet-name" that I went by at these events)". At that, the guy laughed, and said, "Yeah. I think at this point we all know your Son. Hell of an introduction after all!" Then Mom asked what we were talking about, and when the guy told her, she joined in the conversation like it was nothing, and we all spent the next 10 minutes talking about superhero movies together. It was kind of awesome. I mean, I know it sounds lame to say I've never had a girlfriend as cool as my Mom, but, I mean, Come On! She was pretty fucking cool!

We kind of reached the natural conclusion of the discussion, and the guy's play partner waved at him to come over to her and meet someone she was talking to. But, just before he left, he stopped, leaned in towards me a bit and asked, "Hey, I don't want to say anything out of line... What-all are you guys into, with this Mom Son stuff?" He said it so casually, but I just kind of stammered for a second. Like, I WANTED to reply, but I was pretty sure I didn't even understand the question. Thankfully, I'd been introduced as "the new guy" for 3 events now, and he was cool about it when he saw me fluster. So, he clarified, and as he did, Mom studied my face the whole time. She was grinning from ear to ear as she sipped her drink and studied my reactions as a form of entertainment.

He said, "I mean like... Do you want me to act like she's your Mom, and that means be 100% respectful? Or is it more the opposite, where I should be as dirty and disrespectful as possible if that's what I'm feeling?" He paused for an answer, and when none came, he continued a bit. "Or... is it more in the middle, like, be respectful that she's your Mom, but you wouldn't exactly mind hearing me compliment her blowbang skills from last weekend?" I looked to Mom for an answer, and when I did, I knew that his last comment had me blushing. But she just took another sip of her drink, and raised her eyebrows at me. She was obviously waiting for me to answer, same as he was. So I took her advice, and went with honesty. I figured, the last thing that he said, the blowbang comment, had made me both blush, and want to ask for details. So I told him, "That last one. Dirty comments are okay, but they only work because she's my Mom so... act like that too." He nodded, and seemed to really respect my answer. Which I liked. I also liked that Mom just went along with it, apparently okay with whatever I decided. That was hot... but it was also empowering, in kind of a nice way.

I still had no idea how any of this was going to work, but Mom very clearly wasn't shutting it down. Like at all. And just when I thought we were about to go and sit with Dad and get ready to enjoy some fireworks, Mom used my arm to pull me in close so she could whisper. Then, she whispered a question into my ear from so close that her breath was hot along my skin, and sent little shivers down my spine. She purred, "So kiddo. Exactly how kinky does this Mommy fantasy of yours get?" I pulled back enough so that I could see her face when I answered her, and the moment that I did, I could tell from the look in her eyes that, if I played my cards right, my second incredible sexual adventure would start on the same night that my first one had.

Admitting to my Mommy Kink might be the best thing that ever could have happened to me!

12