The Mommy Kink Pt. 02: THE APARTMENT

Story Info
Mom & Son go to a friends house with a 7 to 1 m/f ratio.
17.3k words
4.59
37.3k
83
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age, and, even in role play, are "playing" characters who are at least 18 years of age.

***

...I still had no idea how any of this was going to work, but Mom very clearly wasn't shutting it down. Like at all. And just when I thought we were about to go and sit with Dad and get ready to enjoy some fireworks, Mom used my arm to pull me in close so she could whisper something. Then, she purred a question into my ear from so close that her breath was hot along my skin, and sent little shivers down my spine. She whispered, "So kiddo. Exactly how kinky does this Mommy fantasy of yours get?" I pulled back enough so that I could see her face when I answered her, and the moment that I did, I could tell from the look in her eyes that, if I played my cards right, my second incredible sexual adventure would start on the same night that my first one had!

The first signs of twilight were starting to show, and people at the cookout were starting to engage in the seemingly annual American tradition of "getting ready for the fireworks to start" WAY too early. That early buzz of "oh look, the sun will be setting soon, we should find good seats" started to go through the guests at the party.

So, as the guy that my Mom and I had been talking with moved up to meet up with his date, Mom held me back a bit and pressed me for an answer to her question again. "Well?" She said, her tone mildly teasing. "Just how naughty do I get in these fantasies of yours?"

It was a big question, one that was way bigger than I suspected she knew, and I gulped at the prospect of just answering it. Like, lesson learned, I definitely wanted to be honest! But at the same time, I didn't want to say too much and have my Mom never be able to look at me the same again.

So, I tried to soften the blow by giving a little laugh, and clarifying that, obviously, there was a difference between what I fantasized about and what was actually possible. I was referencing the fact that most people could fantasize about a gangbang all they wanted, but not only was that never really going to happen, most people wouldn't know how to handle a real one anyway. But Mom knew EXACTLY what I was talking about, and after I said it she grinned, raised her eyebrows at me, and took a moment to glance around at the swingers and kinksters who made up the total guest list of this party. Then, as if to emphasize the fact that this was her world, and I was the one who was only now dipping a toe into it, she said, "Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about all that kiddo."

I almost made the stupid mistake of pointing out the gangbang example, when, not only did I remember that the guy we'd just been talking to had said that he'd seen my Mom in action at the center of a blowbang, but that Mom had heavily implied that she'd already done all kinds of stuff that I could only find in the most hardcore porn available. I caught myself in time, but I still hadn't taken back what I'd said, so Mom added onto the pile of evidence countering my sensibilities.

"I've even heard," she said, lowering her voice and looking around before stepping into me to whisper the rest. "That one of the women here, deep-throated her own Son in front of a cheering crowd..." Then, with my blush growing and a fresh wave of heat melting my brain, she pulled away from her intimate whisper and shot me a sexy little wink.

I was at a loss for words after that, but Mom didn't let my stunned silence discourage her. Instead, she just started naming off kinky things and waiting for me to chime in, like I was going to point and say, "that one" at any given moment.

Then she started talking about how Dad considered her to be his "dream girl", his ultimate sexual fantasy, and so that lent itself really well to the swinging lifestyle, because there were a lot of things that you couldn't see or hear the woman of your fantasies do unless they, well, did it! So, he quickly got comfortable with not being the only guy she was with, if it meant that he got to watch his fantasies play out in real life.

At that point, Mom stopped and gave me a knowing smile as she said, "So, those fantasies of yours... the ones you worry would need to be left out of reality and exclusively in fantasy? Yeah... Mommy's probably already done them. Twice. In costume!" Then she wiggled her eyebrows at me. She was being playful, but she was also teasing me with the woman of my dreams doing the dirtiest things from my fantasies, and, you know, also my MOTHER! So, I was overwhelmed on a variety of levels.

But, since I wasn't giving her a ton of feedback, Mom just kept going. She talked about how Dad loved taking her doggy style, but he realized that he wanted to actually watch her get taken doggy style. To see her breasts swaying, and see the faces that she made when she was moaning out for more. Then, once that door was opened, he asked her how she felt about being with a woman. Or multiple partners, and so on and so forth.

"But, to really summarize all of it sweetie", Mom said, her tone still low enough that it was a private conversation while no longer whispering into my ear. "The answer to all of your Dad's, but 'Wifey Would You' questions, was a yes from me. Every time. So, what I'd really like to do here, is skip to the end a bit. Or at least to the middle!" She said, giving a charming little laugh and petting my arm reassuringly.

I... was still struggling. I know! She was offering me anything I could say, and I couldn't find the courage to say anything! It was just... That's my Mom! You know? I wanted it all, but I didn't want to fuck any of it up.

Mom waited, her eyes scanning my face and studying my expressions intensely as my mind raced and I tried to figure out what to say. But after a minute, her expression turned thoughtful. She seemed to go deep into thought for a moment, then her face lit up in an "aha!" moment, and she once again patted my arm, this time to make sure she had my attention.

"I know," she said, her smile absolutely stunning. "So, let's start by saying that I'm glad what happened tonight happened. I was serious about all of it. You know my policy on honesty..." She said, her tone serious for just a moment.

Then she went back to excitement as she continued, "So, I loved it, you clearly loved it, and here we are wondering what comes next right? What's in the future? Well, why wait for the future, why not try something crazy, and dirty, and fun... right now?"

Yeah, she had my attention. Everything about my body language told her to "go on...", and in traditional Mom-fashion, she read me like a book. "Okay..." she began, her tone going conspiratorial as she excitedly whispered to me what she had in mind while also leading me around the side of the house and, in a very round-about way, towards our car. "Let's start with some first timer stuff, but make it a little more advanced. So, the first thing I need to know is, do you want to watch? As in, is the idea of watching your Mother having sex hot to you?" I started to open my mouth to answer, and Mom turned slightly and touched a finger to my lips to stop me. "Honest answers only. Please don't disrespect me or yourself by wasting our time with half-truths."

I was going to answer honestly, fully and truly. Not sure why I was more okay with that now that I had been just moments before, but I was. So I nodded to assure her, and then I told her "Yes". I thought the idea of seeing her be sexual, and engage in sexual acts, was super hot. I'd honestly been fantasizing about catching her at a swinger party ever since I'd learned she went to them!

When I admitted it, Mom grinned from ear to ear. She seemed super excited and happy. Honestly, I felt the same. This was crazy! But in a good way. When we got to the car, I opened the door for Mom since she waited at the passenger door, and then, since there was no one else there, I got into the driver seat of my Dad's car.

"Won't Dad need..." I started. But Mom quickly hand-waved my concerns aside and assured me that he was hoping to "sleep-over" anyway; and the plan was always for Mom to take the car at the end of the night so that she could meet up with my Big Sister, Tasha.

In the car, Mom dropped a bombshell of a question on me. "So..." she started, the tone shifting and the mood suddenly a little awkward. "If we rule out stranger danger, and the people who are at this kink party or one of the other ones, that sort of just leaves your friends as people who might enjoy what we are talking about, and who can be trusted to, you know, not murder us. So... does that still sound good to you?"

She sounded so unsure of herself all of a sudden. Her hands were clenched in her lap, and now it was my turn to read HER body language. She seemed anxious, but only because I think she was afraid I would say no. It was a really bizarre question, and on any other night it would be either the stuff of nightmares, or at least it would have very much screamed "trap!". But now?

"Do you mean that you would... them?" I asked, like a suave person would.

Mom nodded, and I took a moment to think about it. "Would that work?" she asked into the silence. I'll be honest, at first I wasn't sure. Like, at all! But, the moment I pictured my Mom on her hands and knees, moaning, her tits swaying at she got fucked from behind... HOLY SHIT! Yeah, the answer was yeah! As long as she was safe and she was into it, I was beginning to realize that I didn't fucking care who it was!

In my head, I acted like she couldn't tell my face was now bright red from blushing, or that my cock was rock hard and pressing hard into my clothes again. I just cleared my head, and cool as I could, I told her that yeah, I would be okay with that.

But, the "how" of it suddenly hit me, so I asked her how we would even pull that off. At which point Mom let out a laugh, and I saw all the tension leave her. She'd been worried about my reaction, but not about anything that came after.

She patted me on the leg with an "Oh you! You're so silly" gesture, and then made the reason for her confidence clear when she asked me, "Sweetie... Do you think that your Mom is going to have a hard time trying to seduce a room full of teenage boys? Let alone a group of 18-19 year-olds that have been blatantly trying to sneak peeks at my cleavage line for the entirety of their post-pubescent lives?"

Yeah. She had me there. Like I mentioned before, if I had two problems with how hot and fun my Mom was, one was how awkward it was growing up while being sexually attracted to her. But the other was my buddies openly lusting after her since the moment we learned how to lust. So, Mom "seducing" one of them probably wasn't going to be a problem.

Holy crap was this really happening?!?

I asked Mom where I was driving before any kind of freak-out had time to set in, and she grinned at me, looking sexy as hell in the seat right next to me, and asked me if any of my buddies were celebrating the night out of the public eye. Her sentence was a touch too classy for where my brain was at, but after a moment, I decoded it, and let her know that my best friend had a few guys over at his apartment that night because you could see our hometown's fireworks from his back patio.

Mom said "Perfect", and leaned back in her seat. So, I started driving. After about 15 minutes of driving while repeating over and over in my head, "Oh god is this really happening?!?", we arrived at my buddies apartment complex, and Mom asked me to lead her to the right apartment (I think she was just trying to keep me on task so I didn't have time to freak out). It was on the first floor, tucked in between a bunch of others in a big sprawling complex. It had a sense of community to it though.

Before I had time to, well, anything, Mom knocked on the door and my buddy Scott opened it to the sight of me standing there in jeans and a t-shirt; but my Mom standing there in, a teeny-tiny pair of cut up jean shorts, and a top that was basically a bikini top that unzipped in the front. He fumbled over his words, and greeted my Mom as Mrs Smith. Which was weirdly formal and showed just how flummoxed he was. Normally all my friends just called her Misses S.

Mom told him that we were there to hang out, if they would have us, and he quickly invited us both inside. He called ahead with a quick warning that my Mom and I had just arrived together. As we walked in, a couple of guys quickly stashed beer cans clumsily out of sight, but aside from that, they mostly just stared, sucked in their guts, and tried, badly, to look as good as possible as quickly as possible when we walked in.

Oh god... I'd never seen that from this side of it before. Did we always look that desperate and dumb when we spotted a pretty girl?

By now the sun had actually set, and the back patio light was on. The patio door was wide open. In my house, that would have been a crime, but it was Scott's apartment and he relished being able to do whatever he damn-well-pleased with it.

The apartment was small. Tiny entrance flanked by a kitchen. The kitchen had a view of the living room that made up most of the place (which wasn't much). Off to the other side was a small hallway that connected to the bedroom and bathroom, and that was it. The bedroom was dominated by a king sized bed that took up so much of the room it was in, I literally couldn't imagine how Scott had gotten it in there. The apartment wasn't anything to write home about, but when a few of the guys had tried to give him crap about it, he'd rightly pointed out that it was infinitely larger than the apartments they didn't have yet, so they could shut the fuck up about it.

Mom walked out onto the patio and asked if someone could grab her a water (wouldn't want to corrupt the kiddo's after all). My friend Eric hopped to it. I'd known Eric since we were kids, but he was probably my second best friend. While Eric was off grabbing her a drink, Mom looked around the patio for a spot to sit down. A moment later, she accepted when Noah offered her his lawn chair. I knew Noah from high school, but Mom had also been his English teacher for senior year, so he kind of knew her twice over. Because of that, he was probably the only one who called Mom Mrs. Smith instead of Mrs. S. He'd just spent more time using her full last name, unlike everyone else.

I was honestly wondering how this whole thing could possibly play out, when my Mom continued the theme of dropping Earth shattering bombs on my life by just, up and blurting out why we were there!

She told the guys that we'd been at a swinger/kinkster party and the subject of Mommy fantasies had come up. At which point my Mom and I had both realized that we shared a fantasy. She liked playing "Mommy" to guys my age, and I had a thing for women who just so happened to look like my Mom, doing that exact thing.

That got several shocked looks, but seeing as my drop dead gorgeous, and scantily clad Mother was talking about sexy stuff, no one opened their mouths, or dared to in any other way interrupt her. Instead they all just pulled up their chairs around her, no longer caring about when the fireworks were going to start.

Mom was telling them all about how we'd gotten to talking about how we should proceed with this information, and what our next steps were, only pausing to say "Thank you sweetie", when Eric came back with her water.

"So, are you guys going to like, do it?", my friend Will asked. Every group has it's idiot, and in our group, that idiot was Will. Of course, as soon as he said it the guy on either side of him smacked him in the arm. But Mom just smiled, and informed them that we planned to start a little smaller than that.

From behind me, my best friend, John, asked, "Is it okay if we asked what that would look like? What that means?" At his question, Mom shot him a playful look and admonished, "Of course! After all, here we are, openly talking about it with you boys. So clearly we trust you all!"

Mom then gave them all a light overview of the swinger community, a couple of the various kink communities, and then floored everyone and filled their "fantasy banks" to full for a year when she told them that her and my Dad were active participants in all of the above. As the conversation rolled on, she answered many of their questions, and my Will earned himself several more arms smacks with wildly off topic sex questions at least twice more. Mom was good-natured about all of it though, and just laughed them off before answering someone else's, more reasonable questions.

After about 30 minutes of very open conversation about the kink-world and how my Mom engaged with it, my best friend revisited his question from before. John asked her, "But... how would you guys even explore that, and why come here?" Before my other friends could will guns into existence and shoot him dead, he quickly added on "Not that I don't want you here! Cause I do! We do! I just mean that-"; then Mom's laugh cut through his panic, and everyone's tension vanished. If only for a moment.

"Don't worry about it sweetie. I know what you meant." She said reassuringly. Then she answered his question in a way I hadn't been expecting. "Well, we came here because we needed a group of guys who might be horny, and willing enough to play along with, well... with my Son getting to see me come out of my Mom persona and be a bit more... let's say 'playful'. But we also needed people that we could trust to be safe, to be discreet, and know the difference between 'harder' and 'stop'. So... did we come to the right place?"

At that, everyone was nodding and offering every assurance that they could think of that they were the most trustworthy men to ever walk the Earth. When they were done, Mom smiled and said, "Good! So, I was thinking, just to start off with... how about a bit of wet t-shirt fun?"

The guys had to visibly adjust themselves, but before one could ask what she meant for the millionth time, Mom happily clarified.

She explained that, it would be a good starting point. Sexual, and very obviously making her the object of sexual attention, while also not being too terribly overt. Before any of the guys could find words for their reactions, Mom asked, "So, would one of you be a dear and grab me a white t-shirt to wear, while another one of you boys gets some warm, but not HOT... water?"

Everyone scrambled to help at once, and, for just a second, the whole situation was funny. But, two minutes later, Scott came out of his bedroom holding a white tank top and asking if it would do. All eyes were on my Mom as she gave him a flirty grin and pulled it over her head. Then her hands were in the shirt as she unzipped and removed the only other top she'd been wearing. Then, like it meant nothing to her, she tossed the top that she'd worn to Scott's apartment aside, and, leaning back in her chair she said, "You tell me boys. Will this do?

Ho-

Ly-

Shit!

She looked SO hot! The tank top fit her terribly!

Scott was too tall and too broad for a shirt like that to fit her correctly, so the dip at the front was much too low and we found ourselves staring at a long, deep, glorious line of cleavage! But it also dipped oddly on the sides! It was a bit of a muscle shirt, and, as we were looking at my Mother's cleavage line from above, the material of the shirt also didn't really start until halfway down the side of her massive breasts! She was showing all the right glimpses of skin anyway that you looked at her, and as we stared, it became very clear that despite the warmness of the night, her nipples were standing firmly at attention.

All the guys spent the next two minutes trying to compliment her on how good she looked in the shirt without sounding like creeps, and on the last part at least, they all failed. No one could blame them though, we were all ogling her, and her body absolutely demanded the attention we were giving it.