All Comments on 'The Mommy Next Door'

by VibrantX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

FFS. Really? This is the best you could do? A woman is photographed being assaulted by a cop and is then blackmailed into being a permanent sex slave?

Are you fucking kidding?

TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait for more excellent story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

How much more ridiculous could you possibly be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

guk guk guk? Seriously? Great dialogue, if you're a rapist, I suppose. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I disagree with Whacks his doodle's comments frequently, but he is spot on with this one. 1 star because there is no zero.

TimTam

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 2 years ago
sucks

well that was a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like this, looking forward to more

vietnamvet14vietnamvet14about 2 years ago

VibrantX, if you think you're going to get many good comments on your stories. think again! There are many assholes on this site who don't write anything but only try to make you look bad. When I write a story of some fantasy of MINE, I don't allow comments because I don't really give a flying fuck what those losers think. Nice story, by the way. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Neighborhood MILF and once the boys in blue realize she won't report them she'll be a regular Traffic Stop MILF too. Thought her father-in-law or her pastor was gonna catch her with James and blackmal her as well. In. In any case her husband should have plowed her to more orgasms that night, locking her psyche into her new life.

To give constructive criticism the clit itself does not do the squirting, but I got your point. The internet is a wonderful place to learn how things actually work. And it will make your stories a little better. That said still gave you five stars.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading your story - hopefully you write more!!

Please ignore the nitwits that write negative comments - yet are incapable of writing their own story.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 2 years ago

Hopefully, young James will find other hot mothers to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it please continue!

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 1 year ago

Good job! Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous