The Mommy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"gulk, gulk,gulk guurlk." Kim choked, once again.

After several repeated passes at sucking her masters cock, James finally removed her from his shaft and held her by the hair in front of him. Coughing and spewing up jizz and saliva out of her mouth and onto the wooden floor, it took a while for her to regain her breath panting heavily while juice's covered her face.

"Open up for my load, bitch" James yelled, aiming his cock at Kim's face.

With tears streaming down her face and jizz and saliva covering her mouth, she reluctantly opened her mouth wider sticking her small tongue out as far as she could. Instantly a flow of hot liquid shot onto Kim, covering her face and spewing into the back of her throat. Kim was broken, she was betrayed by her neighbor and humiliated covered in sperm and crying on her dinning room floor. James cleaned himself up and walked towards the front door. Before leaving Kim's residence he yelled back to a sloppy Kim.

"After work tomorrow, be at my house immediately we'll have another chat"

Kim remained silent.

"Do you understand, Whore?" James yelled.

Kim nodded in affirmation. With that confirmation James left slamming the door behind him. Kim sat depraved in her own filth, a pile of sticky goo coating her face. The realization that she now belonged to someone sexually had struck her. she would have to obey his every command, do exactly as he said. Kim had officially become his permanent sex slave.

4:26pm Dinner

Having to clean up two sticky messes in one day was a hassle for Kim. Furthermore, she had been able to dispose of her tattered clothes torn off of her earlier in the day. As long as no one went over her dinning room floor with a black light all evidence of the days sexual perversions had been covered up.

Although exhausted from her pussy pounding and facial fuck, Kim proceeded to cook dinner for her family. She was still a mother and wife, and wanted to still maintain that look to everyone, barring James who knew her dirty secret. She had changed her clothes again, now wearing grey sweatpants, and a white cable knit sweater covering a black t-shirt. Covering all, she wore a pink apron firmly grasping onto her body, tied on tightly by a knot above her pants.

While her kids played in the living room and her husband worked outdoors on his projects, Kim slaved away preparing a combination of chicken, rice and other foodstuffs. When supper began Kim lost herself in her thoughts of the her day of misadventures, while her husband rambled on about his day off and her kids talked about school.

Moving Dishes and utensils to the counter, Kim wiped down the table and had her kids run off and play before bed. Sensing her husband was wandering near as she leant over the table grabbing further housewares, she suddenly was hit with a swift swat to her ass. She yelped loudly as her husband further pinched her protruding behind. Swatting him away, she did not want to be fondled with, seeing that her ass was still sore from her earlier spankings.

As Kim was washing dishes through the sink, she felt the embrace of her husband, he probed her with his rod softly through his pants and in speech as well. Inquiring, perhaps a moment of intimacy later on in the evening. Kim passed his offer off tonight, and lewd that maybe tomorrow they could do something special in the realm of sexual commerce. With that satisfaction he moved to get the kids to bed while Kim finished her housewife duties.

9:48pm Evening Reminders

After her husband had gone to bed, Kim slowly prepared herself as well she. Occupying the washroom she brushed her teeth, maintaining her bright white teeth, cleaning off her make up and performing her private business. Urinating on the toilet, she hovered low over top the bowl allowing any remaining drops to free themselves from her raw red flaps.

After some exhaustive wiping, Kim laced on her black lingerie and walked her day clothes to the basement laundry. In the dark Kim fumbled her clothes into the wash. Kim shuttered as she felt the cold breeze of the basement flow around her. With that finished, Kim moved upstairs, shutting all the lights off throughout the house. Lastly Kim walked to the living room. Shutting off the lights, she realized she had the blinds open. Walking over towards the window Kim looked out across the view of the street lit only by bright street lights. Across the road, Kim looked up a James's window. She could tell his light was still on shinning through his curtain. Kim imagined he had probably spied on her through their window just recently, either that or jerking off to the photo of her from earlier.

Thinking about it made her sad, she felt helpless, it had also reminded her she was required to visit him tomorrow after work. Kim closed the blinds. With that she motioned off to bed, hoping tomorrow would bring better prospects and a resolve to her situation. But for now, Kim would sleep knowing she had been turned innocent neighborly wife and mother, into a sexually depraved fuck mommy and a slave to her neighbor. Kim was now the MILF of the neighborhood.

12