The Mommy Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Dan continues with his mommy slut and adds more women.
7.8k words
4.55
38.5k
45

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4.

In this chapter Dan sets out more rules for his mommy slut. Dan videos his mom and uncle more and then he sends a short clip to his uncle.

Dan goes to dinner with Betty

Dan meets Ursula and Bethany again

The characters and story are all fictional and a figment of my imagination. All characters in the story are over the age of 18. This story contains incest and some bi sexual situations. If you do not care for either then I understand if you do not read it.

For those that do choose to read the story I hope you enjoy it and come back to see more adventures in the stories that I write.

Characters are: Dan- son in college and bi curious

Mary- mom

Gary- Dad

Sally- sister, away at college

Adam- Uncle

Betty- married to Uncle Adam

Ursula- step-daughter of Adam

Bethany- Ursula's classmate and friend

If you have not read the previous chapters, you really should do it.

In chapter one, Dan finds out that his mom and Uncle Andy are giving each other oral but not fucking. Dan starts planning on how he can get his mom and Uncle to be his submissive slaves. Dan has sex with his uncle's step daughter.

In chapter two, Dan installs a spy camera to catch his mom and uncle and plans a night out with mom to prepare her for when he confronts her about her affair with her brother.

In chapter three, Dan learns how his mom and uncle started their oral pleasures and sets out rules for his mom. Dan has his first threesome with Ursula and her next-door neighbor Bethany.

Dan gets a surprise when his Aunt Betty is a guest lecturer at this college.

"You did good my mommy slut and for that I am going to reward you. Get undressed and get up on the bed and spread your legs so I can eat my mommy slut's pussy."

Mom smiled, got undressed and laid down on the bed with her legs spread wide.

"Does this please you sir, my son?"

I did not answer her, I just dove into her pussy and ate her to two orgasms and left her in the bed.

As I was leaving the room, I gave her some instructions.

"Get up and get dressed. We are going out to dinner to discuss what will happen when dad gets home and walked out of the room."

I got dressed for dinner and waited in the living room.

Mom came down the stairs and was dressed in a billowy chiffon colored blouse, and I thought she was without a bra on. She had on tweed skirt that ended about 2 inches above her knee. She had tan colored hose on and 2-inch heels. She looked fantastic and I told her so.

"Thank you, sir, my son. I was not sure if you would be pleased with what I was wearing."

"You will be the hottest mommy slut in the restaurant."

I drove about 10 minutes to get to Lilly's Italian restaurant and parked in the lot. I went around to mom's door and opened it for her.

When she got out of the car, she let her skirt ride up her legs and spread her legs so I could see she was not wearing any panties.

"You are a nasty little mommy slut. Not wearing panties and showing your cunt to your son."

"I am just showing my sir, my son that I am following his orders to not wear any panties under my skirts. Does it please you sir, my son?"

"It pleases me very much my mommy slut and you will get rewarded for following orders."

"Let's go eat so I can give you the rules for when dad is home."

"Yes sir, my son."

I asked to be seated in a booth in the back of the restaurant. These booths were separated more than the tables and it was a little darker in that area. This would suit my purposes just fine.

Mom ordered a wine and I ordered a tea. I ordered dinner for both of us. This restaurant has the best baked lasagna I have ever tasted so I ordered a salad and that for both of us.

After the cute little waitress left. Mom took a sip of her wine and looked at me.

"How are we going to prevent your father from finding out about us?"

"In all actuality I do not care if he finds out, but in all practicality, it is probably best if he does not."

"We will have to be careful and act normal around him."

"When dad is home, you cannot give me a blowjob in the morning until he leaves for work. I know he normally leaves about a half hour before you do so you will need to be dressed before you give me my blowjob."

"If he wants to have sex you will have sex with him but you will not initiate sex with him again."

"That is not a problem because he has not initiated sex with me for over two years. The only time we have sex is when I initiate it."

"You do not have to call me sir when he is at home, or dress any different than you did before I made you my mommy slut."

At this point the waitress brought us our salads. While we were eating our salads, I gave her a couple more rules.

"You will still not wear any panties or underwear when you are wearing a skirt. You can go braless if you choose to but it is not required."

"When dad goes back on the road you will follow the rule's I have given you and return to being my mommy slut. Do you understand?"

"I understand both sets of rules sir, my son. I will miss being your mommy slut while your father is home."

At this time our lasagna came and we were silent on the subject while we ate. Mom did ask a few questions about school and such but nothing about our new arrangement and me taking her as my mommy slut.

We arrived home after dinner and I told mom that I was going to my room and I would see her tomorrow morning for my wake-up blowjob and went to my room.

I woke up the next morning to another fantastic blowjob. After she showed me her empty mouth, I sent mom to get breakfast ready as I got ready for school. Mom was in the kitchen in her bathrobe when I entered.

I got me a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

I watched her and saw her tits jiggle a little as she fixed breakfast and I was wondering if she was naked under her bathrobe.

As she got herself a cup of coffee, I coughed. Mom turned around to look at me.

"Now my mommy slut, undo your robe and open it so I can see if you have followed my instructions."

She untied her robe and opened it. What I saw made me smile. She had on a cute little baby doll nighty without panties. This nighty was a pale yellow.

"You are a beautiful mommy slut and I am going to enjoy every inch of you. You can close your robe and tie it up again. I am off to hang out with some of my friends. I will be home around 4:30."

"Yes sir, I will be waiting for you as you ordered."

The day was filled with thoughts of what I was going to do to mom today and what I was going to have her do to me.

I went home and entered the house and as I always did, I called out, "mom I am home."

"I will be there in a second sir, my son."

This made me smile as she addressed me the way I instructed her to.

Mom walked into the living room and my jaw dropped. There she stood in a chiffon nighty with matching panties. Her hair was up in a bun and she was wearing 3-inch heels.

"I hope the way I look is pleasing you sir, my son."

"You look beautiful. I did not know you owned anything like that."

"I bought this just for you. No one has ever seen me in this before today."

"Turn around. I want to see you from the back."

Mom turned around and looked over her shoulder at me. I put up my finger and spun it around. Mom got the hint and did a slow twirl one and on-half times around until she was again facing me.

"Come here my mommy slut. Your son wants to look at your tits, ass and pussy closer."

Mom stepped in front of me and let me look her over. Her tits were perfect in her outfit. I could see her pussy through the lace panties and when I had her turn around her ass was half covered and looked delicious.

I stopped her when she was facing away from me and leaned in and kissed both of her ass cheeks. She let out a little moan and I smiled.

"Turn around and face me now my mommy slut."

"You will dance for me and then get on your knees and take my cock out and suck my dick until I cum in your mouth. You will not swallow it until you show me your mouth full of cum."

Mom got down on her knees in front of me and unbuckled my pants. I raised my ass up so she could remove my pants. She took them off and had a surprised look on her face when she saw that I did not have any underwear on.

"It is better without them on so you do not have as much to take off when I order you to suck my cock."

Mom took me in her hands and slowly stroked up and down. She then used one hand to fondle my balls while sliding her other hand up and down my cock.

A drop of precum appeared on the tip of my cock and mom leaned in and flicked her tongue out and took the drop into her mouth. She looked at me and smiled.

"I love cum, does not matter if it is precum or real cum. I will lick and suck your cock just so I can taste you."

"Stop talking and get back to doing what I told you to do. Suck my cock my mommy slut and make your son shoot his cum in your mouth. By the time I am finished, you will be taking cum in all three of your holes."

Mom started to say something but I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her mouth down on my cock.

"After you are done, we will discuss what you are going to do with Uncle Andy tomorrow. Now give me the best blowjob you can."

Mom did not disappoint me, as she really got into sucking my cock. It took her about 5 minutes to coax my load out and then she lifted her head, opened her mouth to show me her mouth was full of my cum.

"That is a good mommy slut. You can swallow my load now."

Mom closed her mouth and swallowed and then opened her mouth to show me it was empty.

"Sit in the chair, I am going to take a shower and when I get back we will have some more fun. Dad will be home in two days so we will make the best of it."

I returned to the living room and sat in my dad's chair.

"Time for some more fun mommy slut. Stand in front of me and play with your pussy and get your fingers nice and wet so I can taste your nectar."

Mom got up and stepped in front of me and spread her legs and placed her right hand over her pussy. She rubbed it up and down a few times then put the pad of her index finger on her clit and started to roll her pad around it.

She took her left hand and pushed two fingers inside her canal and started fucking herself. I sat there and watched her for about 5 minutes. As I was watching her my cock got hard again and I started to rub it up and down.

Mom had her first orgasm and presented her fingers to my lips. I took them into my mouth and savored her flavor. It was a little tangy but I really liked the way she tasted.

I sat there as she put her fingers back into her pussy and started fucking herself again.

"I just thought of another rule. Rule #7: You will not play with your pussy or tits unless I allow you to. Any infraction on your part will result in punishment."

"Do you understand rule #7?"

"Yes sir, my son."

"You can stop. We are finished for now. I am going up to my room. I will see you in the morning when you come to wake me up with a blowjob."

I went up to my room to do my homework and watched today's video. Mom was in her room dressing in the morning and then I watched as she got ready for our afternoon fun.

"She is more submissive than I thought. This is going to be fun."

The next morning, I woke up to mom bobbing up and down on my cock. I laid there enjoying the blowjob she was giving me. After I blasted my load in her mouth, she looked at me and opened her mouth to show me how full of cum her mouth was and then closed her mouth and swallowed it down.

"Thank you, mommy slut. I could wake up to one of your blowjobs every morning."

Mom smiled at me. "Would sir, my son like for his mommy slut to fix him something for breakfast?"

"That would be nice. Go fix me breakfast and after I get showered and dressed, I will be down to eat."

I walked into the kitchen and mom had on a little baby-doll with cute panties. I gave her a wolf whistle and a smile.

I sat down at the table and mom brought me my breakfast and sat down across from me.

After eating my food, I told her it was delicious.

Mom was at the sink so I stood up and went behind her, put my arms around her and grabbed her breasts. Mom moaned while I was twisting her nipples.

I reached down and pulled her robe up over her ass and then pulled her pantries down to her knees.

I dropped my shorts and placed my hard cock between her ass cheeks. Rubbing up and down on her ass cheeks I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I am going to break your rule and you cannot do anything about it because you belong to me."

I am going to fuck my mommy slut and leave a big load of cum in her pussy.

I lined up my cock with mom's pussy and slowly inserted my cock into her. She was so wet I slipped all the way in on my first thrust.

"You are mine now, do you understand?"

"I am yours and yours only sir, my son. Only you get to fuck this pussy from now on unless you allow me have another cock in my cunt."

I growled into her ear and started stroking my cock in and out of her cunt. I was not going fast at first but I slowly increased the speed of my strokes until I was pounding her cunt hard.

As I blasted my load into her pussy, I leaned into her and bit her earlobe. "I have just marked your pussy with cum and you now belong to me. You will not clean out your pussy before you visit Uncle Andy."

"You will suck Uncle Andy's cock and then have him eat the cum out of your pussy. I will get this all on video as I will install a video camera in the motel room."

"If he says something about the taste of your pussy, you will tell him that you are using a different feminine product and leave it at that."

"You will then ask him if he was willing to accept your proposal to allow him to fuck you."

"If he says no, then you just tell him that he will never get to fuck you."

"If you get him to do what I want, you will get to have 2 weeks where you do not have to be my mommy slut and can do anything you want. Go on a trip, just lay around the house or anything you want at my expense."

"If he says no, I will send him a short video clip of the two of you. I will give him the option of becoming my slut or having the video in its full form sent to his wife, his work and every one of his friends."

"That should get him to submit to me and you would not have to fuck him at all."

"I want to turn him into my uncle slut. He will suck my cock and let me fuck him in the ass before I am done with him."

Mom looked at me kind of funny. "Yes mom, I am bi-curious and would really like to experience a blowjob from a man. Maybe even for me to fuck him. I would not suck cock or let anyone fuck me though."

"I am going to make him into my slut just like you are. Both of you will be servicing me at my command. If not, then everyone in the family and all of your friends and his friends will know what you two are doing."

"Please Dan, do not show anyone anything. I will do whatever you want me to. If that means letting Andy fuck me and getting him to suck your cock and take your cock up his ass, I will do it."

"You are a good mommy slut.

I skipped school and went to the motel and rented a room. I got the key and entered the room. As I was looking around the room trying to decide where to put the camera, I noticed that there was a wall grate about waist facing the side of bed.

I took off the grate and placed the camera in the hole and put the grate back on. I accessed the video program to check my camera angle to make sure I got as much as I could on video.

Surprisingly, I got the full view of the bed from the side. Now to take the key to mom and tell her what room and have her call Uncle Andy and tell her where they are meeting.

When I got home there was a message for me to call Ursula.

I gave mom the key and told her what room to go to and had her call Uncle Andy to inform him. Mom left to go to the motel and I went up to my room.

I called Ursula and she asked me if I was available to stop by her house today.

I told her I could be there in 15 minutes.

I arrived at Ursula's and knocked on the door. When she answered the door, she was wearing a cover up like they wear at the beach.

I could tell she did not have a bra on because her tits were swaying back and forth.

She led me into the living room and there was Bethany laying over the back of the couch with her hands lashed to the front of the couch and her legs spread and lashed to each of the legs. She had a butt plug sticking out of her ass and a long dildo sticking out of her pussy.

"How do you like my slave, Dan?"

"She looks very presentable to me."

"I had my slave come over to play today and in the midst of playing she asked if I would allow her to let you fuck her."

"I tied her up and called you and left a message."

"With her tied up I could not resist playing a little more so I got out our toys. I put the butt plug in her ass and then filled her slave pussy with a dildo."

"You called right after I finished so while we were waiting, I was fucking her with the dildo, getting her ready to take your big cock."

Ursula pulled the dildo out of Bethany while I got undressed. She stepped back and sat on a chair facing the couch.

I stepped up behind Bethany and ran my cock up and down her pussy to get it wet. I nudged the head of my cock into her, spreading her lips a little and then shoved my cock full to the hilt into her.

Bethany let out a little scream from the intrusion but wiggled her as a little, showing me, she wanted me to fuck her.

I started with deep slow thrusts and slowly built up to just slamming my cock into her with reckless abandon. Her pussy was gushing. The slap of my groin on her ass filled the room with sound.

"Fuck my slave good so the she cannot walt for days."

I knew that, that was impossible, but I still slammed my cock into her.

Bethany started to shake and quiver as her orgasm overtook her. I slowed down until her orgasm subsided and then started to fuck her again. Bethany kept shoving her ass back at me trying to get as much of my cock in her as she could.

I was starting to get that feeling in my balls of an impending orgasm when Ursula said to stop because she was going to take my load up her ass and then Bethany was going to clean her up.

I stepped back and Ursula laid herself over the back of the couch next to Bethany.

"There is lube on the coffee table. I have already lubed up my ass getting it ready to be fucked. You will need to lube up your cock and keep it lubed while you are fucking me."

I grabbed the bottle of lube and applied a very liberal amount to my cock. I lined my cock up with her ass and pushed. Her anal ring resisted so I pushed a little harder and the tip of my cock slipped through her anal ring.

I stopped for a second to allow her to get used to my cock in her ass and then slipped another inch into her bowels.

Ursula gave a little moan, which told me she was ok.

I pulled out a bit and slipped another inch into her ass. It took me about 5 minutes to get my cock fully into her ass.

"Now fuck me good, Dan"

I sawed my cock in and out of her ass and added a little lube. I was fucking her for about 10 minutes when I informed her that I was getting close to blowing my load up her ass.

"Cum in my ass, Dan. I want your full load in my ass so Bethany can suck it out. After your cock is out of my ass would you please untie Bethany? You can stay and watch or you can leave. It is up to you."

My cock started to get soft and slipped out of Ursula's ass. I untied Bethany and went to the bathroom of wash off my cock.

When I returned to the living room Bethany had her face planted in Ursula's ass making slurping sounds. As I passed them, I slapped Bethany on the ass and thanked her and Ursula for a fun day.

12