The Mommy Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left them there to enjoy each other and went home to check on the video from today.

I got home and went up to my room and booted up my computer.

I accessed the video program. The view from the grate was a good one but there was no sound. I would have to ask mom what was said.

I watched mom suck my uncle's cock until he blasted a load in her mouth. She showed him her full mouth and then swallowed.

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs. My uncle dove into her pussy and then raised his head and said something. My mom responded and then reached down and pulled his face back into her pussy.

My uncle fought her a little but eventually he kept eating her until she had an orgasm.

They sat on the bed and talked a little and then both of them got dressed and uncle Andy left the motel.

The video showed mom removing the grate and picking up the camera. She looked into the camera and said something then gave it an air kiss and then shut it off.

A couple of minutes later the downstairs door opened and mom called up to me.

"I am home sir, my son, and I brought the camera with me as you ordered."

"I am in my room my mommy slut. Bring the camera to me."

Mom entered my room and she was naked. She must have undressed on her way to my room. She stood inside the door waiting for my instructions with the camera held out in her hand.

"Bring me the camera and then get on your knees and suck my cock. I am going to download the video and watch it."

Mom walked over to me, handed me the camera and sunk down to her knees. She pulled my shorts off and put my semi hard cock into her mouth. It did not take her long to get me fully hard.

While mom was sucking my cock, I downloaded the video and hit play.

Now I could hear what they were saying.

"Let's have some fun and then we will talk about my proposal. Get undressed so I can suck your dick and swallow your delicious cum."

They both got undressed and mom sunk down to her knees and sucked his dick.

When she was on the bed Uncle Andy started eating her pussy.

This is where he looked up at her and asked her why her pussy tasted different.

"I got a new type of lube that promised to make my pussy juicer and I applied it to my pussy before I came to meet you. How do you like it?"

"It must be cum flavored because your pussy tastes like cum. I like it."

"Since you like it so much, I will continue to apply it before we meet." Mom said with a smile.

After Uncle Andy brought mom to an orgasm they sat on the bed and talked.

"Have you thought about my proposal yet Andy? You liked the taste of my cunt with my new cum flavored lube. Would be any different if it was another man's cum?"

"I am not gay and still do not want to eat your pussy filled with another's cum."

"I guess then, you will not get to fuck me. Let us get dressed and leave as I have to get cleaned up and fix Dan supper."

That is when they got dressed and left the motel.

"You did good my mommy slut, and for that you get rewarded."

I put her on her face on the bed and gave her a good fucking.

"You can go get cleaned up and fix me dinner. Tomorrow evening dad will be home."

"I will edit the video and send it to Andy with a demand that if he does not do what I say, I will send it to Aunt Betty, his work and his e-mail list and expose his cheating on her to all of them."

I edited the video to about 2 minutes only showing him eating her. I muted the sound so that it was a silent video. And prepared to send it to him.

This is what I wrote: "Hi Andy, you do not know me but I captured this little video today. This is just a small portion of the video. There is a much longer version that I have."

"I know who the other person is in the video. I see that you like to commit incest and that turns me on. I want to be involved in your little incest party."

"What I want is for you to allow me to take part in your fun and for you to do to me what your sister does to you. If you do not agree to what I want, I will send the longer version to your wife, your work and your full e-mail list."

"Your wife will divorce you. You will lose your job and your friends will desert you."

"I will wait for your answer. Enjoy the video."

I signed it with a D and sent the e-mail and video.

He will not know who it is because I created a different e-mail account.

Mom called me down to supper. She made me a chicken dish that was delicious.

After dinner I went up to my room and surfed the internet for some ideas on what I could do to both of them.

My computer dinged, telling me that I just received an e-mail.

I opened my e-mail program and saw that the e-mail was from my uncle. This is what it said.

D,

I do not know how you found out about us or how you knew where we would be today. I really need to keep this a secrete. I still love my wife and family.

I would like to know exactly what you want with this blackmail scheme you have.

Please do not send the e-mail to anyone. I am sure we can work something out to prevent that from happening.

I will wait for your response.

Andy

I smiled at this response. I did not think he would cave in so quickly. Now, what I needed to do was come up with a plan so that he will not know it is my dick he is sucking and my cum he is swallowing.

I decided not to tell mom until I came up with a plan. Uncle Andy was going to get to fuck mom.

I closed down my computer and got into bed. My dad will be home tomorrow and I have my dinner date with my Aunt Betty.

I woke up the next morning to a fantastic blowjob from mom. Just before I was ready to blow my load, I told mom to take my cock out of her mouth and paint her face with my juices.

Mom did with I told her to do and when she was done painting her face, I pulled her up to me and licked my load off of her face and then gave her a deep kiss.

"You did good yesterday. I wanted to show you how much I love you by doing something for you that I knew you enjoyed. I will not do it all the time but when you really please me I will show my appreciation."

"I love you Dan. You surprised me this morning with what you did. Your father would never have done that for me. He would not even kiss me after I sucked his cock until I washed out my mouth."

"Dad is a fool not to show you he appreciates what you do. Get ready for work. I have a dinner date tonight so I will not be home for dinner."

I will see you in the morning after dad leaves for work for my morning blowjob. Now off to work you go.

Mom left my bedroom and I got dressed and went down to the kitchen to get myself something to eat. Before mom left for work, she gave me a deep kiss and thanked me for making her fantasy come true by making her my mommy slut.

Mom left the house and I had all day to think about my dinner date with aunt Betty. Could I make her another one of my sluts? Does my uncle attend to her needs? I would have to come up with a plan to feel her out.

I spent the day going over different questions to ask her about being an investment broker. I also thought about what leading questions I could ask to find out if my uncle was taking care of her and if she was willing to have an affair outside her marriage.

At 4:30 pm, I took a shower, shaved my face and touched up my groin area. I did not think anything would happen with aunt Betty, but I wanted to be ready and clean shaven if it did.

I remembered what she told me about how to dress and I put on a grey suit with a light pink shirt and a rose-colored tie.

I left the house at 5:15 pm, even though it only took a short time to get to aunt Betty's house I wanted to get her a bouquet of flowers. Step number one in my seduction of my aunt. I pulled up in front of her house and went to the front door. I did not see Ursula's car and suspected she was out with friends.

Aunt Betty answered the door in a black dress that hugged her curves. I gave her the flowers.

"Thank you for the beautiful flowers. Let me put them in a vase before we go to the restaurant."

My aunt turned to go get the vase and I looked her backside over from her 3-inch heels to her styled hair. I started to get hard just looking at her sexy ass and her dress that showed some of her back.

At this time, I really wanted to get her into bed.

Aunt Betty put the flowers into the vase, turned around and gave me a hug and thanked me for the beautiful flowers and kissed me on the cheek.

I wanted to turn my head and kiss her lips but decided I would wait and see if she was inclined to cheat on my uncle.

I drove us to the restaurant and used the valet parking. I went around and held the door for aunt Betty and when she got out of the car, I got a good look at her legs.

She was not wearing any hose and I wondered if she was wearing any panties. Her legs were long and sexy, especially in her heels.

I put my arm out for her to hold and led her into the restaurant.

The host said "Hi" to my aunt and said "your table is ready Betty."

He led us to a table in the back of the room and held the chair for my aunt.

Aunt Betty introduced me as one of her business associates. I thought this a little weird but went with the flow.

"Andy and I come here often so I did not want Jack to say something about my nephew going to dinner with me."

"I do bring clients here so if Jack says something he will say I visited with a client and Andy will not know any better."

This information was something I would keep in the back of my mind. She does not want Uncle Andy to know she went to dinner with me. This could lead to something between me and my aunt.

We ordered salads and dinner. Before dinner I asked my questions about servicing clients.

"You know, Dan that service is the number one thing we provide for our clients. Each one is a little different and requires a different type of service."

I nodded my head and thought, I wonder if she is a "full" service broker.

"You need to asses what type of service you will provide to each client."

I know what kind of service I wanted to provide for my aunt. I pictured her with her dress off and bent over the couch with me licking and tonguing her ass and asshole.

My dick started to chub up with that thought. Thankfully the table cloth was long enough to cover my groin area.

"One thing you should never do is discuss what type of service you give to one client with another client. That is breaking rules about sharing one client's information with another and can get your license pulled."

I knew what I wanted her to pull on at that moment.

She smiled at me and gave me a little wink. "Do you understand what I am telling you?"

"I do understand. Each client has different needs and it is our job to find out what that need is a provide the service that is required."

"That is the best way to be successful. If you fulfill the needs of your clients to the best of your ability you will be very successful."

"My first boss taught me how to accomplish that, and I am grateful to her for her guidance."

"Do you have any internships I can apply for this summer between my semesters? I am willing to do anything you require of me to learn how to service my clients."

"My aunt blushed a little and told me she would find a way to get me an internship if that is what I wished."

"Enough of business talk, let's talk about how you are doing in school and at home."

"I am carrying a B+ average in my classes and I only have two more years to complete my degree. I am staying with mom because she wants me to, and to save money on lodging and food."

"What about any girlfriends?"

"With the number of classes I am taking with all the homework and doing things around the house I do not have time for any girlfriends. That time will come after I am finished with my schooling."

"Are you telling me that a handsome young man like you is not being followed around by starry eyed college cuties drooling over you?"

"I have been out on a few dates but they are just young girls in my eyes. I prefer someone who is established and knows what they are looking for in a mate. Not just someone that will give them some sex, because that is all they are looking for."

"My, my, you are really a surprise. I did not believe your mom when she told me you were a well-grounded, patient young man who knew exactly what he wanted and was willing to wait for it"

"Thank you and I appreciate you taking the time to give me some insights in to building a successful brokerage."

Our dinner was delivered and we ate our supper. We did not return to the subject of my dating life.

After we finished eating our dinner my aunt ordered another glass of wine. This would be her third of the night.

I looked at her a raised my eyebrows.

"I do not have to drive home as I have a handsome man to do it for me, so I am going to indulge a little. I hope you do not mind."

In the back of my head, I thought about that first night with mom and how without her drinking that night she would probably not have allowed me to turn her into my mommy slut.

I was hoping, with three glasses of wine in her, I could start the process of turning aunt Betty in to my auntie slut. I already have her daughter as my cousin slut. One more slut will not kill me.

"You can drink all you want. I will make sure you get home safe without being molested."

Aunt Betty smiled. "My knight in shinning armor. My protector. My handsome nephew. It has been a while since anyone was this good to me."

"It is my pleasure to aid, assist and protect such a beautiful woman."

My aunt raised her glass and downed half of it in one gulp.

"After I finish this glass, I would like you to take me home."

Without thinking I said, "my place or yours."

Immediately after I said that I realized what I said.

"I am sorry aunt Betty. I should not have said what I did. I was just swept up in the atmosphere of the night. I hope I did not say anything that offended you."

"Oh no, my handsome nephew, I am flattered that someone your age would think of something like that with me. I am an older woman who has let herself go a little."

"You are not old at all, and you are a beautiful woman that has just filled out for the better. I am not embarrassed to be seen with you and I hope we can do this again in the future."

My aunt finished her wine and said, "Now it is time for us to go home. I do not want Ursula to see who I had a business dinner with. You do know that she talks about you all the time?"

"No, I do not know that. I hope it is in a good way though."

What I was really hoping was that she was not spilling the beans about our little get togethers.

"She always talks about how nice it is that you help her with her homework in math and are willing to drop things at the tip of a hat to come over and help her with whatever she needs."

This comment brought back memories of the three times I was last over there. The first time when she fucked me and then the last two when she presented me with her slave Bethany. I was looking forward to more visits with her.

The waiter came and aunt Betty paid the bill and left a $60.00 tip.

She stood up and was a little unsure on her feet from the effects of the wine.

I sprang from my seat and offered her my arm to hold on to as we walked out of the restaurant. I gave the valet my stub and he brought the car around.

I opened the car door for my aunt and when she got in the car, she put her ass in the seat first and then swung her legs into the car one at a time.

This gave me a perfect view of her panty-clad pussy. She was wearing light blue panties and there was a dark spot in them

Was my aunt excited because of me or because of what I said. I really wanted to find out.

I drove her home and parked on the street. I walked her to her door and she asked me to make sure she made it to the couch.

We entered the house and I led her to the couch in the living room. She turned to me and put her arms around me and pulled me in for a big hug.

She smashed her tits into my chest and put her head on my shoulder. She stayed there for about a minute longer than she normally did.

She lifted her head and gave me a kiss on the lips. It was just a chaste kiss but it got my motor running.

I leaned back so that she would not feel my cock getting hard.

She looked me in the eye and smiled and leaned in and gave me another kiss. This one was different than the first one as she ground her lips against mine.

She released me and stepped back and apologized. "I do not know what came over me. I am sorry and I hope I did not offend you."

"Aunt Bett, I am not offended at all. In fact, I am happy that you kissed me. I have dreamed about being able to kiss you for a while."

"I think it is time for you to go home before we do something that we will really regret and Ursula comes home. Give me a call the next day you do not have school and you can come to my office."

"I will give you a tour of the building and we will discuss your internship."

"Thank you, aunt Betty. I look forward to working under your instruction."

She walked me to the door and gave me another hug and thanked me for a fantastic evening, and ushered me out the door.

When I got to the car I reached down and stroked my hard cock and hoped that aunt Betty and I could continue what was started in the living room.

I drove home and parked my car. When I entered the house, I heard my mom and dad talking in the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and they got quiet. They both looked a little stressed so I said good night and went to my room.

I got undressed and laid down in my bed and thought about what I wanted to do to aunt Betty. I must have fell asleep because when my bed moved, I opened my eyes to find my mom sitting on the left side.

She put her finger to my mouth and reached out with her other hand and grabbed my cock. I instantly got hard as she stroked me.

In a whisper I said. "What about dad?"

"Do not worry about him, he is sound asleep and I need yourbeautiful cock in my mouth."

Mom proceeded to suck my cock until I came in her mouth and then she swallowed it all.

"Thank you, sir, my son. I needed that. I look forward to sucking your cock again in the morning. Go to sleep now." And she left my room.

I smiled and drifted off to sleep to dream about my mom and my aunt Betty.

This is the end of this chapter. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

Please leave feedback.

In the next chapter:

Andy agrees with Dan's demands with a twist included by Dan.

Gary informs Mary that he has to go out of town again but for three weeks this time. Mary is not happy and suspects he is having an affair.

Dan's sister Sally comes home for a visit.

Dan visits Aunt Betty's work

Dan again goes out to dinner with Aunt Betty, do they progress to more than just a kiss.

Bethany introduces another girl to her fun with Dan.

12