The Mommy Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you would rather stay here with that little man then go home with two big, dicked studs?"

"What I am saying is that I love my boyfriend and do not want to leave him."

At this time, I stepped out of the crowd and put the drinks on the table.

"Is every alright here?"

"Everything is just fine baby. These two were just being polite and were just about to leave."

The one closest to Sally said in a low voice, trying to talk without me being able to hear him. "Your loss, we could have given you a night to remember.

"I doubt that you two could even hold a candle to my "big boy" here. I really love his big cock, especially when he is fucking my ass. Now go away, please."

They turned around and left in a huff. "That bitch does not know what she just turned down. Let's go find another one we can have fun with."

"What was that all about? Were they bothering you? If they were, I will go tell them to leave you alone."

"Don't bother with them. They just wanted to take me home and DP me and then brag to all their friends about it."

"I told them that I did not want to leave my boyfriend and that they could not "measure" up to you. They will leave us alone now and go try to get someone else to leave with them."

"They probably do this every Friday or Saturday night."

"Why did you call me your boyfriend?"

"What kind of rumors do you think those two would spread around here tonight if they knew we were brother and sister. Everyone here would look at us as if we were criminals."

"Ok, I understand. Do you want to leave and go somewhere else then?"

"No. I like the music here and just want to dance the night away."

We went out to the dance floor again and danced a few songs. At this point the DJ announce she was going to slow it down a bit and put on a slow song.

"Do you want to go back to the table for this one?" I asked Sally.

"No, I want to dance with my boyfriend. What would it look like if I did not dance with you after telling those two clowns you were my boyfriend? Put your hands around me and lets just dance."

I put my hands around her midsection, and she put her hands around my neck. I tried to keep a distance between us, but Sally had a different idea. She pulled my body against hers and slowly rotated her hips. My cock started to get hard, and I tried to keep space between us, but Sally would not let me. She thrust her pussy up against my cock and just started to grind her pussy on my cock.

I decided that I would just go with the flow and pushed my cock tighter into her pussy. Sally moaned and put her head on my shoulder with her lips close to my ear.

"Keep doing what you are doing, I like it."

"Are you sure we are doing the right thing, sis?"

"It may not be the right thing to do but it really feels right at this moment. I like the feel of you next to me. The trouble is we have these clothes between us."

I looked at Sally and at that moment decided that I was going to sample her whole body. It did not matter that she was my sister.

I took her head off my shoulder and held her face in my hands. I leaned in and brought my lips to hers and started to kiss her. She responded by opening her lips so I could play tag with her tongue.

We kissed for a couple of minutes when Sally said, "You do not know how long I have wanted that to happen. Ever since I first saw your cock about 3 years ago, I wanted you to have sex with me."

"Take me home big boy and you can have every inch of me for your pleasure."

I did not say a word. I led her across the dance floor and out the door. While we walked to the car I was thinking, "is she submissive like mom? Should I just take charge now or wait, and see?"

We arrived at the car and when I opened the door, I spun Sally around and kissed her again. She responded the same way as she did on the dance floor.

"Take me home big boy and you can have your way with me."

That statement gave me my go ahead.

"Before you get into the car, you will take off your panties and give them to me."

Sally smiled and reached under her dress and pulled her panties down and off her feet. She handed them to me with a smile.

"Get in the car you little slut. We are not going home. I am taking you somewhere where we will not be interrupted while I have my way with you."

"I like a man that knows what he wants and takes control. I would love to be your slut tonight. You can do anything to me you want."

Sally got into the car and lifted her dress to expose her shaved pussy.

I got out my phone and called my mommy slut and informed her that Sally and I would be out late and not to wait up for us.

I drove to the motel that mom and uncle Andy met at and rented a room.

Sally was sitting in my car with her pussy exposed to me and she had a big smile on her face.

We arrived at the motel and I rented the same room I rented for mom and uncle Andy.

As we entered the room, and I closed the door I grabbed Sally and spun her around to face me.

"Tonight, you are my slut. You will do as I say, or you will be punished. Take that dress off, slut."

Sally smiled at me and slowly unzipped her dress and let it slowly fall down around her feet.

There stood before me the sexiest woman I had ever seen naked. Her tits were about a c-cup and stood up proud. Her areola was about 1-1/2 inch in diameter and her nipples were hard and sticking out about 1/2 inch.

She had a flat stomach and a little landing strip above her shaved pussy lips.

I walked around her and viewed, probably the finest ass I have ever seen. I reached out and ran my hand down her back and through her ass crack tickling her rosebud as I passed.

Sally moaned and pushed her ass back into my hand.

I gave her ass a smack and told her that she was not to do anything unless I told her to.

"How do you want me to address you, sir?"

"You can call me Master Dan."

"Yes, Master Dan. What would you like your salve to do now?'

"I do not like the moniker, slave. You are now my sister slut. Do you understand, sister slut?"

"Yes, I do, Master Dan. What would you like your sister slut to do for you now?"

"You can start by undressing me."

Sally turned around and started to unbutton my shirt. As more pf my chest was revealed she caressed me. When my shirt was fully unbuttoned, Sally leaned in and kissed my nipples. While she was kissing my nipples she undid my belt, unsnapped my jeans and lowered my zipper.

Sally went to her knees as she lowered my slacks. When my slacks were on the floor, she took them off my feet and laid them next to her.

"I love your body and have for a few years. I hated not coming home as much as I should have. I hope you will forgive me, Master Dan."

"If I had known you felt this way before I would have made you my sister slut earlier. I have jacked off to your body many times. "

"Continue, my sister slut."

Sally reached up and grabbed both sides of my boxers and lowered them down. They got caught on my rigid cock and when she exposed my cock it slapped her in the face.

Sally smiled and continued to take my boxers off my feet and laid them on top of my slacks.

She reached out and slowly caressed my cock and balls with both hands.

I reached down and put my hand on the back of her head. Sally did not need me to give her a push like I was planning on because she engulfed my cock with her mouth as soon as I touched her head.

I stood there watching my sister slowly move her mouth up and down my cock. Stopping when she reached the head to run her tongue around it.

I was loving my sister slut sucking my cock. Watching my cock go in and out of her mouth was starting to bring me to the brink of no return, so I pushed her mouth off my cock, and she looked up at me with disappointment in her eyes.

"You will get the chance to swallow my cum, my sister slut, but now I am going to taste that cunt of yours. Get you slut ass up on the bed and spread your legs."

"Yes sir, Master Dan." Sally got into the middle of the bed. She took hold of her legs behind her knees and held them up and spread out for me.

I looked at her pussy and leaned in and took a big breath in through my nose and smelled her aroma. It smelled of sweat and pussy. Her labia were spread out and I could see that she was wet.

I very slowly ran my tongue from her asshole to her clit. When I got to her clit, I took it into my mouth and started sucking it.

She started moving around so I grabbed a hold of her thighs and held her in place while I sucked her clit into my mouth.

Sally screamed as her orgasm hit her. She was a squirter and my mouth was filled with her pussy cream.

When she settled down, I let her go and took my mouth off her clit.

"On your hands and knees my sister slut. I am going to fuck that cunt of yours now."

Sally smiled and flipped over and assumed the position I ordered her to get into.

I got behind her and slowly rubbed my cock up and down her pussy and ass hole, rubbing her pussy juice in her rosebud in case I wanted to fuck her ass also tonight.

Sally moaned and wiggled her ass back and forth. I centered my cock in her pussy and slowly entered her. She moaned as I pushed my cock fully into her cunt.

When I was all the way in, I gave both of her ass cheeks a slap and started pulling out.

When I reached the head, I again slapped both her ass cheeks.

"I am going to enjoy fucking all three of your holes, my sister slut. From now on you belong to me and you will only fuck me unless I allow you to fuck someone else. Do you understand my sister slut?"

"Yes, I do, Master Dan. I belong to you and can only do what you allow me to do."

With that statement I started to really pound her cunt. I wet my finger and paced it on her rosebud. The next time I pulled out I shoved my finger up her ass and she had another orgasm.

I kept fucking her cunt and ass until I was just about ready to cum. I pulled out and she whimpered.

"Roll over and suck my cock clean my sister slut. I am going to paint your face and mark you as mine. You will leave the cum on your face until tomorrow morning as a reminder you belong to me."

Sally rolled over on her back, and I straddled her chest. She took my cock into her mouth and cleaned her cunt juices off my cock.

I got that feeling that I was about to explode and took my cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her face. I exploded and the first shot went right into her eyes. I covered the rest of her face with three more shots.

"Do not move. I am going to capture this sight for you as a reminder of the night you became my sister slut."

I took out my phone and took photos of her from different angles making sure to get her cum covered face in the shots.

"Get dressed my sister slut. It is time to go home."

"What if mom see me covered in cum? She will know that it is yours and we will get into trouble."

"Do not worry about mom. I will take care of her. Get dressed as I have ordered."

"You also will not wear and underwear or panties while you are home. I want your cunt and ass to available to me anytime I want to fuck you."

"Yes, sir, Master Dan."

We got dressed and headed to the car. As I held the door open for Sally I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her cum covered lips.

"You look really sexy covered in my cum."

"Thank you, Master Dan."

We arrived home and mom was already in bed like I instructed her to be.

Sally went to her room, and I went to mine and got undressed and laid down in bed, reliving my conquest of my sister slut. I am really going to have fun with my two sluts this summer.

By the end of the summer my two sluts will be licking each other's pussies and doing anything I order them to do.

I will have my uncle Andy under my control and also my dad.

Ursula with by my girlfriend and bring me others to fuck with her.

If I can pull it off Aunt Betty will also be part of my harem.

That was the last thought I could remember until I was woken up by someone sucking my cock.

I looked down and there was mom with my cock in her mouth with a smile on her face.

I looked at the clock and noticed that it was only 4 am. Mom was trying to deep throat me and was gagging. I moaned and shot my load into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

"Thank you, sir, my son. I needed to taste your essence. Did I detect the smell and taste of another's pussy on your wonderful cock?"

"That is no concern of yours. I will put my cock into anyone I choose to. Your job is to clean me up when I order you to. Now lick my balls to make sure you get all the pussy juice off them."

Mom began licking my balls. "This smell is wonderful, and I love the taste of her juices on her. Would there be any chance I could taste it from the source?"

"I will think about that. Finish up and get back into your room. You disobeyed my orders to not do anything while Sally was home. I will punish her later tonight after Sally goes back to school."

Mom finished licking my balls clean and left to go back to her room. I laid there and had the vision of mom licking Sally's cunt and had a smile on my face.

I drifted off to sleep and the next thing I know, I am being shaken awake by Sally.

"Good morning, Master Dan. I hope you had a good sleep. I have to leave in two hours for the trip back home. I just wanted to show you that your markings were still on my face from last night. I was ready to get in the shower and wanted to make sure I showed you that I obeyed your orders."

"You did good my sister slut. Go shower and get dressed for your trip back to school. I expect you to let your hair grow out on your cunt until you come home for the summer. When you come back home you will let me watch you shave every hair off of it. Then I will fuck it and fill it with cum."

"Do you understand my orders, my sister slut?"

"Yes sir, Master Dan. Let the hair grow out on my cunt, only to shave it for you when I get home for summer break. I will not fuck anyone boy or girl unless you allow me to."

"Very good my sister slut. Go get ready to leave."

We loaded up her car and she kissed mom and me goodbye and drove off.

"In the house my mommy slut. You son wants to fuck you in the ass as your punishment."

Mom smiled at me and as she walked into the house, she wiggled her ass at me.

As soon as I got into the house and closed the door, mom was draped over the back of the couch, her skirt pulled up over her ass and her hands spreading her ass cheeks.

I walked over to her and spit on her asshole and put my cock up to her rosebud and just pushed it in to the hilt. I did not care if it hurt her or not. This was her punishment for disobeying an order.

I sawed in and out of her ass until she started to push back at me.

I pulled my cock out of her ass and ordered her on her knees.

I was going to do ass to mouth to finish off her punishment.

When she was on her knees, I ordered her to open her mouth. She shook her head and I grabbed her chin and squeezed her cheeks until her mouth opened and shoved my cock into her mouth.

I brutally mouth fucked her until my first shot of cum in her mouth. I then pulled out and shot the rest of my load on her face.

"Stay there and do not move."

I went and got my phone and took photos of mom kneeling there with her face covered in cum. Another set for my collection. I decided then and there that all my sluts, man or woman will have a set of photos in my collection, with their faces covered in cum.

"Go get cleaned up and dressed. I will be gone all afternoon. I will be back for supper. You will not get to suck my cock when I get home or before we go to bed. That is part of your punishment. Leave me."

I went to my room, shaved, showered and cleaned out my ass. I decided that I would not wait till Tuesday to have Ursula fuck my ass. I was going to get it done today and then I was going to fuck her ass and claim her as one of my sluts.

I called Ursula and told her we were going to practice today and to meet me at the motel at 3 pm and gave her directions.

I was dressed and ready. I went and gave mom a kiss and told her I would be back later.

I grabbed my bag and went to the motel. I rented a room and sat there waiting for Ursula to show up. Right at 3 pm there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Ursula in a t-shirt and shorts. She had sandals on her feet. She had a bag in her hands which I assumed had all of the toys she was going to use on me.

I invited her into the room and closed the door.

"I was thinking about everything. Me eating Lucy, Lucy being my slave and me being your slave. If you do not want to do this, I would not mind eating Lucy's pussy. Lucy being my slave for the weekend is enticing and me being your slave gets my pussy wet. It is up to you if you want to back out."

"Ursula, my wonderful stepcousin. I do want to do this because I want to fuck Lucy in front of you and then have you lick my load out of her while I watch. When I am done with her, she will be wanting to be my slut. I promise you that."

"Tell me how we are going to do this and what you want me to do?"

"I bought this mask for you to wear so she will not know who you are. I also bought this cock cage for you to wear. I also bought this butt plug that you will be wearing. That way your ass will already be lubed up."

"I was thinking that after we got to my room, I would order you to strip. I would then order you to pay homage at my feet. You can do what you want. This way it will show Lucy that you know what I expect."

"At some point, I will order you to get my strap on and put it on me. You will then lay on the bed with your ass facing us and I will pull out the butt plug and fuck you."

"What kind of signal do you want to give me so that I can speed up the fucking?"

"I will raise both hands up from the bed. Just start out slow for me."

Sally looked at me and asked, "Are you ready for a trial run?"

"let's do this." I started to get undressed as Ursula got the things out of the bag.

"First thing I will do is show you how to put the cock cage on as you will be wearing it when you arrive. Then we will put the butt plug in."

After I got undressed Ursula showed me how to put the cock cage on. She had a little trouble because I was starting to get hard, and the cock cage was supposed to prevent a hard on.

She put the lock on and gave me the key. She had me bend over and saw that my ass was already lubed up.

"I see that you did a little preparation. I will put the smallest one in first to see if it feels ok for you."

She put the butt plug in and after my ring snapped around the indention, she asked me how it felt.

"It feels a little weird but not uncomfortable."

"Now I will show you how to put the strap-on on me."

She showed me and I fumbled a little the first try but the second try I got it buckled up the first time.

She was standing there with her cock pointing at me. It was about 6 inches long and a little over 1 inch in diameter.

"Assume the position my boy toy."

I went to the bed and laid down with my feet on the floor. I placed my hands on the bed above my head and laid there.

Ursula came up behind me and caressed my ass.

"You know you have a beautiful ass for a man. I feel lucky you are doing this for me. "

She reached down and slowly rotated the butt plug in my ass.

I moaned.

"This butt plug must feel good. I can hear you moaning when I rotate it. I am going to try something else. Just let me know if it hurts."

She grasped the butt plug and pulled it out a bit then pushed it back in. All I could do is moan. She increased the movements, and I could feel my cock wanting to get hard, but it was restrained in the cock cage.

"I am going to slowly pull the plug out of your ass and then I am going to fuck you. Are you ready my boy toy?"