The Mommy Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mistress. Please fuck my boy pussy. I have wanted you to fuck me for a week."

"I liked the sound of that. You are making my pussy wet. Keep talking like that. I am going to fuck you now my boy toy."

Ursula placed the head of the dildo on my ass hole. She must have put lube on the cock as it was a little cold. She slowly pushed the dildo into my ass. My ass resisted a little bit, but finally gave way.

After the head was past my anal ring she stopped.

"How does that feel?"

"Not too bad. You can put a little more in."

She started to push a little in and then pull back. After about 2 minutes she informed me that her cock was all the way up my ass.

I felt so full, and the feeling was like I had to poop.

Ursula slowly pulled out till just the head was in my ass and then slowly pushed back in. I raised both my hands to give her the signal that she could increase the speed.

She went about 50% faster. I was really starting to feel good, so I raised my hands again and she sped up again. She was really pounding my ass.

"Thank you, mistress for using my boy pussy for your pleasure. I love when you fuck me. Use me for your pleasure, mistress."

"Oh, mistress, you know how you fucking my boy pussy gets me excited. May I cum? I promise I will clean up my mess."

"You may cum my boy toy but do it in your hand so I can watch you lick it up."

I reached down and placed my caged cock in my hand and let lose. The cum filled my palm. When I was done, I pulled my hand out and brought it to my mouth.

"I am honored mistress that you will allow me to lick up my seed." I then proceeded to lick every drop off my hand.

"Damn, Dan, that is so hot. I did not expect you to actually do it."

"I have tasted my cum before and it does not bother me to eat it."

"Do you mean you will lick your cum out of my pussy after we fuck?"

"If that is what you want then yes, Mistress I will clean you pussy of all cum that I deposit in it."

"Get that cock cage off and fuck me. I want to watch you clean my cum filled pussy."

While I was taking the cock cage off Ursula was getting undressed. She leaned over the edge of the bed and wiggled her ass.

I did not need an invitation. I stepped up behind her and drove my cock fully into her pussy. I fucked her with reckless abandon until I shot my load in her pussy.

Ursula started to roll over and I stopped her. I got on my knees behind her and took a long lick of her pussy and scooped up the cum oozing out of her. I then turned her head to the side and gave her a cum kiss.

She used her tongue to scoop all the cum out of my mouth she could.

I then went back to licking her pussy until I felt I had gotten all the cum out of her I could.

She stood up and started kissing me and licking my face to clean the cum off me.

We broke the kiss and I smiled at her.

"How was it for you mistress? I thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to you fucking my boy pussy again and again."

"You mean after Thursday you would be willing to let me fuck you in the ass again?"

"That is what I am saying."

I put the butt plug back in my ass, got dressed and picked up the cock cage and mask and put them in a bag.

"What time do you want me over to your house on Thursday, Mistress?"

"If you could get there about 1, that would give us about 5 hours until mom gets home from work."

I told Ursula that I would see her Thursday at 1, if not before and left her naked, and standing in the room.

I stashed my bag under the front seat and drove home. I went up to my room and showered and laid in bed. Thinking about what is in store for me the next week.

I get mom all to myself to do what I want with her.

I start my internship at Aunt Betty's investment firm.

I will start my seduction of Aunt Betty.

I will get fucked in the ass by Ursula again. I was looking forward to it also.

I will get to fuck Ursula and her cousin Lucy.

I will catch mom and uncle Andy in the act and blackmail both of them

Thank you for reading my stories.

Feedback is welcome.

I am grateful for the feedback even if is in the negative.

I will endeavor to use it to improve my stories.

I am not sure how many chapters this story will have but I am enjoying the progression and I hope you do also.