The Mommy Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Dan continues with mom and starts his seduction of his aunt.
15.8k words
4.66
24k
30

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

The characters and story are all fictional and a figment of my imagination. All characters in the story are over the age of 18. This story contains incest and some bi sexual situations. If you do not care for either then I understand if you do not read it.

I am sorry for the delay in this chapter. Life got into the way.

In the feedback for my last chapter the question was posed. How, can the main character be a dominate and be submissive to Ursula? This character is based on my thoughts and wants. I am male, have had sexual experiences with a cousin, I am bi-sexual and have been a top and a bottom with both my cousin and male friends. That is the reason why my main character, Dan is also a dominate with some and will be a submissive with Ursula.

I will endeavor to show who is talking in a better way. As for an editor. I have inquired to a few and have not found anyone willing to edit for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This story is an edited work where I cleaned up some mislabeling of the characters from my feedback.

For those that do choose to read the story I hope you enjoy it and come back to see more adventures in the stories that I write.

Characters are: Dan- son in college and bi curious

Mary- mom

Gary- Dad

Sally- sister, away at college

Andy- Uncle

Betty- married to Uncle Adam

Ursula- step-daughter of Adam

Bethany- Ursula's classmate and friend

Lucy- Ursula's cousin on her mom's side

Jane- Aunt Betty's secretary

If you have not read the previous chapters, you really should do it.

In chapter one, Dan finds out that his mom and Uncle Andy are giving each other oral but not fucking. Dan starts planning on how he can get his mom and Uncle to be his submissive slaves. Dan has sex with his uncle's step daughter.

In chapter two, Dan installs a spy camera to catch his mom and uncle and plans a night out with mom to prepare her for when he confronts her about her affair with her brother.

In chapter three, Dan learns how his mom and uncle started their oral pleasures and sets out rules for his mom. Dan has his first threesome with Ursula and her next-door neighbor Bethany.

Dan gets a surprise when his Aunt Betty is a guest lecturer at this college.

In chapter four, Dan continues his fun with mom. Sally comes home and Dan takes her out dancing and she seduces Dan and becomes another one of Dan's sluts. Ursula proposes a deal with Dan to win a bet with her cousin. Ursula fucks Dan in the ass in preparation for the bet. Gary leaves on a business trip for three weeks.

In chapter five, Uncle Andy and Gary eat Dan's cum out of Mary. Dan agrees to be a boy toy to Ursula to win a bet from her cousin Lucy. Dan visits Aunt Betty at work.

"You mean after Thursday you would be willing to let me fuck you in the ass again?"

"That is what I am saying."

I put the butt plug back in my ass, got dressed and picked up the cock cage and mask and put them in a bag.

"What time do you want me over to your house on Thursday, Mistress?"

"If you could get here about 1, that would give us about 5 hours until mom gets home from work."

I told Ursula that I would see her Thursday at 1, if not before and left her naked, and standing in the room.

I stashed my bag under the front seat and drove home. I went up to my room and showered and laid in bed. Thinking about what is in store for me the next week.

The next morning as I laid in my bed the door to my room opened and mom walked in dressed in a fishnet full body suit.

The suit had cut outs for her areola and nipples, it was also crotchless and I could see that her pussy lips were glistening.

"Wow, mom. You look good enough to eat. Get that cunt over here and place it on my face. I want to taste your delicious nectar."

Mom walked over to my bed, climbed over my face and settled her cunt on my lips.

I started licking her from her ass to her clit. I probed her cunt and then took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it.

"Oh my, you really know how to treat your mommy slut sir, my son. I am going to cum."

"You will only cum when I allow you to my mommy slut. Do you understand?"

Yes, sir, my son. I can only cum when you allow me to and I can never have sex with anyone unless you say I can."

"That is right, my mommy slut. I believe you will have uncle Andy over today. Is that correct?"

"Yes, your uncle will visit me for our usual cock sucking and then pussy eating."

"Today is going to be different, my mommy slut, you will allow Uncle Andy to fuck you in the ass. I will suddenly come home early and catch both of you in the act."

"You will plead with me not to tell dad and offer to do anything I ask of you."

"I will threaten to tell Aunt Betty about Uncle Andy if he does not do what I want him to do. Now, get down there, suck my cock and take my load on your face my mommy slut."

"Yes, sir, my son. Your orders will be followed."

Mom dismounted my face and got between my legs. She took a long lick from the bottom of my cock to the head. She swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock, and then slowly slid her mouth down.

She slid down until my cock hit the back of her mouth. She then opened her mouth wider and pushed down until my cock entered her throat. Mom did not gag this time and buried her nose in my groin.

Mom looked up at me and tried to smile. It was hard because my cock was buried in her throat for the first time.

Mom slowly lifted her head until my cock popped out of her mouth.

"Did you like that your mommy slut was able to take your big beautiful cock down her throat? I have been practicing with a cucumber. I looked it up on the internet. How to deep throat a cock."

"I read that you had to relax your throat by opening your mouth. It worked and I look forward to having you fuck my throat like you fuck my cunt and ass."

"I want to be a good mommy slut and have you fuck all three of my holes at your pleasure. May I continue Sir, my son?"

"You are a very good mommy slut. From now on you will address me as just Sir. I am proud of you that you are able to take my cock into your throat and I do look forward to fucking your throat like I fuck your cunt and ass."

"Now you can resume the task I have given you. Suck my cock my mommy slut and I will reward you with a nice big load on your face for you to savor."

"What time is Uncle Andy coming over today?"

Mom took her mouth off of my cock and looked up at me "Andy will be over around 12:30 and he normally leaves by 3:30. Where in the house do you want us to be when you "catch" him fucking my ass. Is he allowed to fuck my pussy also?"

"I want you in your bedroom. Your pussy is mine. No, he cannot fuck your pussy. Do you think he would want to fuck you in the ass?"

"Oh yes, he has asked about fucking my ass instead of my pussy many times. He says that Betty loves it when he spanks her while he fucks her ass."

I am going to use this bit of information during my seduction of my Aunt Betty and will have to pimp mom for more information about Uncle Andy and Aunt Betty's sex life.

"Just make sure he is fucking your ass when I burst into the room. I do not want to spring the videos on him yet but I will if the need arises."

"Make me cum now my mommy slut. I am going to be late for school."

Mom went to work on my cock, sliding her mouth up and down. About every third or fourth stroke down she would take my cock into her throat. What a wonderful feeling and in no time, I felt that tingle in my sack.

"I am about ready to cover your face in cum, my mommy slut."

Mom lifter her head and started jacking my cock, pointing it at her face.

"Oh yes, cover your mommy sluts face with cum. Your mommy slut loves it when you do. I will walk around all morning with your load all over me."

With that statement I blasted my load all over her face and tits.

"You look beautiful like that my mommy slut. You can clean up your face but not your tits. I want you to still be covered in my load when Uncle Andy comes to visit."

"What are you going to do when you "catch" Andy and I together fucking?"

"That is something you do not have to worry about. All you need to do is promise to do everything I tell you and get Uncle Andy to do the same. Do you understand me my mommy slut?"

"Yes, sir, I do. I will do exactly as you have ordered."

"Go clean up your face and get dressed. I am going to be late for school."

Mom left, I showered and got dressed. I kissed mom goodbye and went to my first class. While at school I talked my buddy into giving me his notes from our afternoon class together.

During my free time I thought about how it was going to feel having a man suck my cock. I was going to enjoy making my Uncle Andy into a cum slut.

Around 1:30, I made my way home and entered my house through the back door as quietly as I could. I went up the steps and over to my mom's bedroom. The door was open a little bit and I could hear them talking.

"Are you sure about this Mary? You have always had a rule that there would be no fucking. Just sucking my cock and me eating your pussy."

"Yes, I am sure. You have promised to lick your cum out of my ass if I let you fuck me there. The lube is on my end table. Make sure you use a lot of it"

"I will make sure I do. I have looked forward to this for many years. I will go slow so I do not hurt you. Are you ready sis?"

"Lube your cock up and get to fucking my ass. Take your time and if you do not hurt me, you will be able to fuck my ass again."

I looked into the room and there was mom leaning over the bed with her ass facing the door. Uncle Andy was behind her applying lube to his cock. Since his cock was smaller than mine, I knew mom would be able to take it up her ass with ease as she had taken my larger cock up her ass.

Uncle Andy placed his cock to her asshole and slowly started to apply pressure.

"When his cock popped into her ass mom told him to hold still and said she would let him know when he could continue."

At this time, I decided that I was not going to allow him to actually fuck her ass and pushed the door open and entered the room.

As I entered, I said, "Mom I am home," and stopped where I was standing.

Mom and Uncle Andy were startled and he pulled his cock out of her ass and mom was trying to cover herself.

"What the hell is going on here? I had a suspicion that mom was cheating on dad, but cheating with her own brother is not what I expected."

"This is not what you think it is," stated Uncle Andy.

"It is exactly what I think it is. You were fucking mom in her ass. I know what I saw and I am going to tell dad and Aunt Betty as soon as I can. They will disown you and mom and kick both of you out. Then you two can continue to commit incest whenever you want."

"Please do not tell your dad or Betty," mom said. "I will do anything you tell me to, just please, do not tell them."

"What about you, Uncle Andy? What do you say?"

Mom looked at Uncle Andy and pleaded with him to agree to do anything I wanted them to do.

Uncle Andy bowed his head and said in a low whisper. "I agree to do anything you want Dan."

"Look at me when you talk to me. I did not hear you."

Uncle Andy looked up at me with fear in his eyes. "I agree to do anything you want me to do. Just do not tell Betty, please."

"As of right now, both of you belong to me. I own you and you will follow every command I give you. Is that understood."

Mom agreed right away as I knew she would. Uncle Andy hesitated.

"Well, I wonder what Aunt Betty will do when I tell her that you have been fucking your sister in her ass. I work with her tomorrow. I guess I will tell her then"

"Do not tell her. I agree, I will do everything you tell me to Dan."

"That is Master Dan to you. I have not figured out how to address you but when I do, I will inform you."

"Now you will put on a little show for me. Mom, get on the bed like you were before. Uncle Andy you will get down on your knees and lick her ass hole and get it wet for me. I am going to finish what you started and then you will clean up the mess I make."

"You mean you are going to fuck your mom in the ass? You will be having sex and committing incest with your mother."

"You have had no trouble committing incest with your sister so I do not see any problem with me committing incest with my mother. I will just call her my mommy slut from now on."

"Get the lube and lube up my cock, Uncle."

I stood there and took my clothes off. My cock was standing out proud and tall.

"I have never touched another man's cock. I am not gay."

"Well, you will either do what I tell you or I will tell Aunt Betty that you are cheating on her. I will not tell her with whom since mom has agreed to be my mommy slut."

"If you do as I tell you, I will allow you to visit mom just like you did today."

Uncle Andy reached for the lube and squirted a glob into his hands, reached out and lubed my cock. It felt different having a man touch my cock. He ran his hands up and down my cock a couple of times and then backed up.

"Make sure that my whole cock is lubed. Get down on your knees and check."

Uncle Andy went down to his knees and looked at my cock.

"Lift it up so you can inspect my whole cock."

Uncle Andy reached out and lifted my cock up and inspected it. When he was done, he let go of my cock and told me that my cock was fully lubed.

"I want you kneeling next to the bed so you are ready to clean up the mess I make. I do not want any cum to fall on the floor."

I lined my cock up with mom's ass and slowly inserted it into her rectum. I started slowly but built up some speed. Mom was groaning and pushing her ass back onto my cock.

Uncle Andy was on his knees and was transfixed with the sight of my cock going in and out of my mommy slut's ass.

When I felt that familiar tingle in my balls, I told Uncle Andy to get closer as I was about to fill mom's ass with cum.

Uncle Andy moved so that he was about 6 inched away from my cock going in and out of mom's ass.

I fired two shots into my mom's ass and then pulled my cock out and fired another shot on her ass cheeks. I turned a little and fired the last shot on my uncle's face.

He backed up and looked at me. "Get in there and clean her up Uncle Andy. I do not want to see any cum on your face, her ass or leaking out of her asshole."

"Be a good little Uncle slut and do as I say. If you do a good job, I will reward you with the opportunity to clean my cock next."

Uncle Andy just looked at me and shook his head.

"I told you that you and mom belonged to me and that you would have to do everything I ordered you to do. Part of that is cleaning up any mess I make."

"I made a mess on your face, mom's ass and my cock so you will clean all three or Aunt Betty and everyone you know will find out that you cheated on her and that you like eating cum."

I had my phone in my hands and was snapping photos of his cum covered face and mom's, cum covered ass right next to him.

"Clean up that mess. I have always wondered what it would be like to have a man suck my cock and today I will find out."

Uncle Andy scooped the cum off his face and stuck his fingers in his mouth and cleaned it off. He then licked up all the cum from mom's ass and then licked all the cum out of her asshole. I took a video of him and then took some more photos of him sucking my cock.

He was terrible at sucking cock but I told him that he would need a lot of practice to learn to give a better blowjob.

After he cleaned me up, I sat them down and told them what I expected of them.

"As of now, I own both of you. If either of you fail to do as I say the video will be sent to both dad, Aunt Betty, and everyone you know."

"Both of you will be readily accessible to me whenever I want, for anything I want."

"I will allow you both to keep seeing each other like you were before but it will only be for oral sex. If I allow you to fuck each other, I will be present. Uncle Andy you will not cum in mom, except in her mouth. If you cum on her, you will always clean up your mess by licking her clean."

"Mom's cunt will always be full of cum when you visit and you will always lick her cunt clean."

"Mom will teach you how to properly suck cock as you will be sucking my cock when I order you to."

"Mom, you will always be available to me for whatever I want to do to you."

"Uncle Andy, you will address me as Master Dan when we are together. Mom, you will address me in this manner, yes sir."

"Do both of you understand?"

"Yes, sir, I understand and will take pleasure in serving your every need."

"Yes, Master Dan, I understand and will take pleasure in serving your every need also."

"Uncle Andy, get dressed and leave. Mommy slut you will shower and join me in my bedroom."

Uncle Andy nodded his head, "Thank you, Master Dan. I will do as you say, please do not show Betty, Gary, or anyone else the video you took today."

"I put a spy camera in mom's bedroom a couple of months ago when I suspected her of having an affair and I have many recordings of the both of you."

"I am going to my room to do some research for work. When you are finished dressing, Uncle Andy you will leave."

I left them and went to my room and turned on my computer. I did not access the camera on my computer. I will watch it later with mom while she is sucking my cock.

I took a shower and laid down in my bed and thought about how much fun I was going to have with mom and Uncle Andy. I fell asleep and the next thing I remember is waking up with my cock in my mom's mouth.

"Thank you, my mommy slut. You know I like to wake up with my cock in your mouth. Did you have fun today?"

"Yes, sir. I enjoyed everything except Andy trying to fuck my ass. He is not as gentle as you are. I got so excited when you fucked my ass in front of him and enjoyed you ordering him to clean me up."

"My pussy got wet when you had him clean up your cock with his mouth. We did talk after you left and both of us agreed that we would be yours for anything you wanted us to do."

"He is afraid of you telling Betty and Gary about us. He was not happy about you shooting your load on his face and sucking your cock but he said if that would prevent you from telling Betty he would keep doing it."

"I think he enjoyed it and I also believe he is a little submissive. Betty has told me that she likes to take charge in the bedroom and Andy is a good little slave to her."

"Sir, will you do me the honor of fucking my slut pussy for me? You fucked my ass today but not my pussy."

"Get up here and ride my cock my mommy slut. I want to watch your tits wobble while you are riding me."

Mom, mounted me and rode me until I shot a load into her pussy.

"Thank you, sir. I needed that. I love being your mommy slut and look forward to continuing to do as you command me."

"What time is dad leaving for his three-week work trip?"

He has already left with the other two from his office. He left around 11 am this morning as they have a two-day drive to their location.

"You are a good mommy slut. Now go fix us some dinner and after we eat, we will watch the video from today. You will swallow another load right before we go to sleep."

"Will you sleep in my bed tonight sir? That way all I will need to do is roll over to be able to suck your beautiful cock in the morning."

"That is a wonderful idea, my mommy slut."

Mom fixed us a pizza and we watched the video from the day and she sucked a load out of my cock. We went to bed and in the morning and she gave me one of her patented, wake up blowjobs.

Since today was a Saturday, we lounged around and played a little. I fucked mom in every room of the house and she swallowed four loads of cum, the last one as I laid in her bed with my video camera focused on her face as she deep throated me and swallowed every drop of my cum.